I Begged Him To Kiss Me! Ch. 02

Story Info
Further submitting to his older male neighbor.
2.5k words
4.72
147.5k
135

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abcuma77
abcuma77
114 Followers

Still gazing into his hypnotic, commanding eyes, I pulled down the the speedo and liberated his cock from its tight lycra prison. His weighty, engorged member slapped my chin as I released it... making me flinch and eliciting an altogether too feminine gasp. "Where did that come from?" I vaguely remember questioning.

My new master chuckled at my coy reaction. He gripped my hair in his hands, pulled my head away from his crotch and directed me to "Take a good look at it, baby. I saw you checking it out at the pool. Now you're going to see it REAL close!"

My eyes tilted down from his... over his tanned, silver-haired chest with the nipples as fat as fingertips and as dark as chocolate... over the full, bronzed belly with the grey trail... over the matted rug of black, bushy pubic hair, flecked with white... to the truly magnificent specimen of manhood that hung between his legs!

Another unintentional gasp escaped me. His cock still wasn't fully erect - though it arced out from his body - but it was easily 7 inches long already! My fingers were still hooked in the waistband of his speedo, halfway down his thighs and I remember comparing its girth, side-by-side, to that of my wrist!

I looked straight back up at him with what must have been such a wide-eyed, quizzical expression that he felt the need to answer it. He pulled my face into his thick, bushy pubes and said "Sniff that, baby. That's what a man smells like!". Why he accentuated the word "man", I'll never know... perhaps he thought I might have him confused with a horse!

The aroma was intoxicating. The chlorine from the pool was definitely present, but lying beneath it was a chemical cocktail that my own biological receptors were powerless to resist. After the first couple of forced, stifled huffs, I began to fill my lungs with his scent like it was my life's breath. The heat of his cock was burning my cheek, and when he pulled me away again by my hair, the air didn't taste as sweet anymore.

His monstrous dick was now standing at 90-degrees and at least an inch longer than before. Standing straight out like that, it was practically touching my face. Despite all the bravado I'd ever spoken about being my own boss and fearing nothing... I was petrified!

Once again, I gazed up into my new master's eyes. As much as I had never wanted to be here - never imagined myself in this situation - I didn't know what to do next, so I let him lead me... and lead me, he did.

"Why don't you kiss it, my dear?" he said, quite matter-of-factly, "You know you want to." And just like that - mesmerized by this man's power - I did! I planted the tiniest little kiss on the side of the tip of his cock. I KISSED ANOTHER MAN'S COCK! What the fuck had I turned into? I looked up at him again as if I had no control over my own destiny... as if seeking his approval.

His approval was evident as his cock pointed upward another 5 degrees, he moaned a gentle "Mmmmm" and said "Don't stop, baby. Kiss Daddy's cock all over." so I gave his hardening member another 'auntie' kiss. I guess I was thinking that pleasing him like this would make this nightmare end and that I could go back to my life, but I should have realized that I was just encouraging him.

"That's it, Sweetie... keep kissing Daddy's cock." he breathed. "Look at how big and hard you make it!" I moved my head back and it was indeed bigger, harder and standing up straighter than before. Just seeing this made my own cock throb and drool pre-cum. It hadn't been touched in minutes, yet I felt close to orgasm and I could feel my asshole twitching and winking. That had never happened before!

I gave his glorious cock another kiss, this time with a little more intensity... like I meant it. Then another... then another three in quick succession. The response was obvious. It now stood straight up, hard as steel and throbbing menacingly.

After minutes of being entranced by my seducer's cock, I finally took a look at his balls. They were proportionate to his dick... that is to say that they were mammoth in comparison to my own normal size. As I instinctively went in for another kiss to his cock, my hand moved in to cup and weigh his egg-sized testicles. I just couldn't help myself! I rolled them around as my kisses became ever-more passionate up and down his manhood.

His approving grunts and moans only increased the fervor of my kisses. The louder he moaned, the more ardent my kisses became, which only made him moan even more... a perpetual cycle of lust! Until suddenly, he pulled me away by my hair from his his gorgeous cock - and yes, by now it was gorgeous to me - more desirable than any pussy I had ever encountered. A perfect pearl of pre-cum sat atop its large, shiny purple head.

I gazed up at this supreme alpha male, doe-eyed and wondering if I'd done something to displease him. The cockiness in his eyes was unmistakable and I briefly wondered how many women (and men!) he had seduced into this very position with his breathtaking tool.

He was as calm and reassuring as could be when he said, "Now, I'm going to let you suck my cock, sweetie... but I like my cocksuckers' lips to be pretty and shiny, so pout for Daddy, baby." ...and of course I did. I closed my eyes and made my best kissy-face.

When I felt something touch my lips, I opened my eyes and realized that he was painting my lips with his pre-cum... using his juices as some perverted lip gloss for me. It felt warm and slippery, and some of it trickled down to my inner lips where I could taste a slight saltiness.

"Mmmmmm... such a pretty baby." he cooed. "Now open your mouth for Daddy." Once again, I did as commanded, my mouth agape and my tongue resting on my lower lip where I tasted his intoxicating juices again.

My master angled his cock head toward my open mouth and slipped it between my lips, our eyes fixed on each others the whole time. It's girth stretched the 'O' of my mouth a little, and again I was surprised at how warm it was. I instinctively began a sucking motion, like it was a piece of candy or a popsicle, and the flavor was that same salty goodness as my lipstick.

"That's right, honey." came my encouragement from above. "You're doing great. Such a pretty little cocksucker you are." as he pushed his huge cock into my mouth another couple of inches. I don't know why, but it made me feel so good to be pleasing this man so much. So... sexy!

My right hand returned to massaging his balls while my left began rhythmically stroking the half of his shaft that wouldn't fit in my mouth. I gave him my best sultry look with my eyes, determined to please him, and all the while he offered further motivation...

"Mmmmm... my sweet little cocksucker. Worship Daddy's dick, baby. You're such a sexy little bitch. Take that big Daddy cock. That's a good girl." I was so focused on the sensations of every whiff of his scent, every fold of skin and every vein rolling over my tongue that I barely noticed that he had begun to refer to me as female. As my head bobbed down to take his cock into my mouth, he gradually began thrusting forward to meet me, forcing his hot, hard, wet dick imperceptibly further into my drooling mouth with every thrust.

This went on for perhaps ten minutes - me furiously sucking him, and him talking dirty, calling me names like "slut", "bitch", "cocksucker" and "sissy" in the most encouraging and flattering manner - until he pushed just a little too far and I gagged. I coughed and spluttered from my nose and mouth, removed myself from his cock, and for a fraction of a moment I remembered who I was... a married man whose wife was currently 40,000 feet above my head with no idea that her husband was on his knees sucking another man's cock!

In that split-second, I probably could have gotten up and ran... ran for my life... my old life... the one I knew... the one I was happy with...

But I didn't.

"That's OK, sweetie." came that smooth, reassuring voice from on high, "It's your first time. A good cocksucker needs some practice before she can deepthroat something this big. Now open your mouth and try again, baby. Make Daddy proud." ...and he put his hands on either side of my head and pushed his manhood between my lips before I ever had a chance to think about refusing.

I acquiesced yet again to this man. Deep within me, the voices of every coach I'd ever played for, every boss I'd ever worked for and every failure I'd ever experienced spoke to me. My upbringing had made it a part of my character to "get back on the horse", that "we learn from our mistakes" and now, that manliest of traits was turning on me. I wanted to succeed. If I was going to be a cocksucker, I was going to be a damn good one!

I sucked him like it was a cocksucking championship final. I worshiped his cock like my life depended on it... licking and sucking, licking while sucking, rolling my tongue around his shaft while it was buried as far in my mouth as I could take it. Then I tried taking more... gently... gingerly. I felt it hit the back of my throat and I gagged again - but not as much as before. I pulled back a little, then went right back down. This time I didn't gag when his bulbous cockhead hit the back of my throat.

"That's my girl. Take it deep, baby. Swallow Daddy's dick, you little slut!" I heard somewhere in the distance. His hands again gripped the sides of my head and he drove his thick, rigid member deeper and deeper. I couldn't breathe! I backed off and took a deep breath like I was diving underwater and plunged down onto his cock again.

This time, when it passed my gag-point, he kept going. That cock just kept coming and coming until my nose was buried in his pubes and that smell once again filled my world. I had done it! I had taken all of him!

He pulled out halfway, then shoved his cock all the way in again. The sound was wet and sloppy as he began slowly fucking my throat. I learned to breathe when he'd let me, and to poke my tongue out and lick his scrotum when he was all the way inside me. His moans and words of encouragement became louder and nastier as his face-fucking became faster...

"Mmmmm... That's it, baby. Open up for Daddy's big cock. You like it when Daddy fucks your throat, don't you. You're my little cocksucking bitch. My little sissy whore. Take that cock, you fucking slut! You want that cum, don't you bitch!"

All the while, I was moaning, panting and gasping as he buried his horse-cock in my face again and again, harder and harder, faster and faster - "nngghutt! nngghutt! nngghutt!"

"Take it, you fucking sissy whore! Suck my cock, you little tramp!" he growled.

After several more minutes, I was aware of a tightening of his balls. The base of his shaft on my tongue became even harder. He pushed even further into my throat with each thrust, and left his cock there a little longer. He began to grunt like a wild animal. Then it happened...

His huge cock tensed up and a shot of hot, gelatinous fluid hit the back of my throat. I was so shocked, I pulled back halfway and instinctively swallowed before I would choke. His second blast of cum hit me in the back of my mouth, and was equally shocking. The texture was sticky and foreign to me, and my mouth slipped off of his cock. Just as I was investigating my first taste of male cum, a third shot splattered my face from my hair down to my chin... then a fourth, across my cheek.

Gathering my wits, I quickly wrapped my lips around his twitching cock for the last three shots, filling my mouth and sucking like a vacuum to get every last drip. I figured that since that's how I always like to finish getting a blowjob, then he'd like it, too.

After what seemed like an eternity, his groans and the twitching of his cock subsided and he looked down at me. He pulled his still erect cock from my mouth and ordered me, "Show me what's in your mouth, princess."

I obediently opened my mouth for him and showed him how full it was of his sperm. He took his cock and used it to push all the cum that had splattered my face into my gaping maw, all the while telling what a good little cocksucking bitch I was. I won't lie. I felt immense pride that I had made him cum so hard. I liked being a good cocksucker!

When he was done shoveling his cum into my mouth, he looked deep into my eyes and told me, "Now swallow Daddy's seed, baby. You're my little slut princess now." I swallowed the thick, viscous, salty liquid without hesitation, and then, for some reason I thanked him like a child might thank a parent for a treat.

"Thank you, Daddy." I said, and smiled and licked my lips, fluttering my eyes just a little. I became aware that my own cock was still painfully hard, and when I looked down at it, I saw that it had drooled pre-cum all over his kitchen tiles. I wiped up some of the sticky fluid with my middle finger, sucked on it as if it was jelly spilled from a donut and gave my new Daddy a wink.

"That's right, baby-girl..." he grinned, "I promised you you'd get to cum, didn't I."

"Yes, Daddy. You did." I cooed, fluttering my eyes once again.

"Well, Daddy always keeps his promises... so why don't you take that sweet little ass into the bedroom, honey. Leave your shorts here." he instructed.

I got up and walked down the hall toward the master bedroom with my hard cock leading the way and Daddy following close behind. He gave my butt a firm slap as he whispered in my ear... "You're going to enjoy this, sweetheart... I've got big plans for you!"

To be continued...

abcuma77
abcuma77
114 Followers