I Blame It All On My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quicker than any female I had personally experienced, without any fumbling she deftly had my pants undone and pulling both my slacks and underbriefs down as my still hardening dick flopped forward. Directly into her mouth. Holy Shit it had been a long time! And Holy Shit was she good. My mouth opened but my brain had no clue how to tell her to stop. Since I don't normally take care of myself while on one these trips with the wife, I had a bit of a hair trigger and her excellent skill with both her mouth orally and vocally while her hands expertly manipulated what her mouth wasn't on soon brought me crashing back to the couch as my pelvis jerked uncontrollably.

Soon my body quit moving on its own accord and I laid there sated. Mrs. Maloney was not done though. She kept on with her oral assault, only it was less of an assault as it was her savoring my manhood; enjoying its taste, texture and shrinking girth. When I re-mastered my faculties, I gently prodded her head and told her that was enough. She looked up at me with the flaccid head of penis trapped in her mouth and shook her head no.

Perplexed about her answer I sat then in confusion while she continued to suck on my limp dick in her mouth and her hands roamed freely over my body.

She had pleasured me in a way I had only dreamed of being pleasured and she wasn't done. I didn't think about her situation or if she was truly a nympho, I didn't think about my wife or my situation. I just basked in the myriad sensations she was flooding me with. If she wanted to continue doing what she was doing, I wasn't going to tell her to stop.

How long she exquisitely gnawed on my dick I couldn't begin to tell you, only that it took me to another plane of existence and when I came back to the plane you and I share my dick was hard all over again. When I looked at her, she must have recognized the cognizance because she finally pulled her mouth from my steel hard penis.

"You have a choice. You can shoot your next load down my throat again or you can let me fuck you. Either way, you are not leaving here until I get my second load from you."

No question of whether I was having second thoughts, hell, she didn't care if I was going to have second thoughts or any feeling of guilt because I was betraying my marriage vows. I had on numerous occasions contemplated whether I would remain faithful to my not so faithful wife. I thought of every argument I could, both pro and con and I wimped out. I never made a decision. Mrs. Maloney had made my decision for me. In gratitude, I didn't stay silent long.

"Get up here so I can suck on those titties."

Mrs. Maloney was as good as her word. Fuck me she did: cowgirl and reverse cowgirl; missionary and doggy style; in the hot tub and out; anal and more oral. We went at her speed, satisfying her needs. She fucked me to her orgasms but anytime I would get close, sometimes real close and sometimes not so close, her hand would lash out and squeeze my nuts or jerk my nuts or she would pull out and put a death grip on the sensitive tip of my penis or the base of its stalk. No matter how you look at it, she was coming and I was not. Near the end my desire for orgasm was monumental and even when I would try to man handle her and exert my will and physical stature on her, she would wait until I would get close and incoherence starting to set in before striking.

After her fourth or fifth orgasms, she didn't have a hair trigger, both of us had to work to get her off, she pushed me back for a breather and while I said on the floor of her basement with my dick not tempting to deflate, she walked to the bar to get us a bottle of water from the fridge and I noticed that we weren't alone. Mrs. Maloney saw where I as looking and after she fed me a sip of water moved her head down lower to drink from another tap. Her daughters, crouched on the top steps of the circular stairway did not laugh or smirk at each other, but leaned forward intently like they were learning a new exciting lesson. The sensation of Mrs. Maloney's mouth with her daughters watching was too intense for me and I had to pull her sucking mouth off of me.

After looking me in the eye, she winked at her girls before she mounted me again fed me one of her hanging tits. Ravenously I nibbled before biting her nipple and tits. Her squeals encouraged my hips to match hers and suddenly I was throwing my head back growling a scream of immense satisfaction that didn't seem to end. Wave after wave struck me as my hips thrust upward again and again, each time more finalized than the last.

I did pass out, after the fucking she just gave me I wasn't surprised and when I woke up on her floor; my sore body told me I had just ran a marathon. When I was finally able to get my head off of the floor, I saw that Mrs. Maloney was soaking in the hot tub. Sluggishly, I lifted my body into the hot tub, on the opposite side of Mrs. Maloney and I immediately felt her foot snake up my legs to my crouch. When I moved my hands to cup my screaming dick and balls, I heard her giggle. That made me look up at the circular stairwell and thankfully I didn't see any small beedy eyes looking back at me.

After a few minutes, I think I dozed off again, found my voice. "Is sex always like that with you?" That gave her another chuckle.

"No, that is what happens when I don't get sex for a couple of months and it may be another couple of months before I get some again."

"But, the Mayor?"

"I was too old for the Mayor and the Police Chief and his deputies will only stick their night sticks in me. As much as I like that type of attention it is not the same as a flesh and blood dick."

"So...?"

"So normally, I have like to have sex once a night, sometimes two but normally only once. And if my husband was too tired for sex I would at least enjoy myself with his dick and my mouth. Heh, that way I knew just how tired he was. If he couldn't give it up that way then I would only suck on it for a little bit, say twenty or thirty minutes, but in a soft gentle way to encourage him to go to sleep. But I would get my revenge in the morning. I would wake him up early orally and once I got him hard I would make him satisfy me good. I did this with both of my husbands."

"Why did they fight?"

"Like Jezzie said; their father, Wil, actually it was Wilford got tired of fucking me. He would let me suck him all I wanted, which was nice, but when he wanted to fuck he would go find Jezzie or Gammy and that pissed me off. So I divorced him. I had been with Walt multiple times before, with and without my husband and Walt knew of my needs and visited me often."

"If Walt was satisfying you, why didn't you let their father spend time with the girls?"

"I did. But the arrangement must have seemed strange, that I was living with Walt while my ex Wil, was living with us and people began to talk. I told Wil that he had to move out and cut back on his visits with the girls. At first Wil was okay with this but when Gammy told him how both she and Jezzie needed some attention and Wil wasn't around so Walt had given it to them. Well that was too much for Wil not only was Walt taking what was being denied to Wil but Walt was quite a bit bigger than Wil and..."

"And Wil thought Walt was going to hurt the girls?" I hoped but that gave Mrs. Maloney a chuckle.

"No, Wil was on the small side and while Walt was a lot bigger than Wil Walt was still smaller than you. Nice dick you got there." I knew that already. She had professed that numerous times when she was trying to kill me, but still, it is practically average, maybe a hair bigger than average, not much though.

"So Wil went in a jealous rage and tried to kill Walt."

"Pretty much."

"So where did Gamora get the whole 'defending her honor' line from?" Was that fed to the girls too?"

"When Wil and Walt were grappling, Wil kept repeating that he was defending his babies honor."

"When in reality he was commenting how Walt was taking something that he deemed his."

"Exactly."

"And you still don't think Wil was taking advantage of his daughters? You don't think that was hurting them?"

"I don't think that his actions sexually did any worst damage than his coming unscrewed and killing himself and his brother in front of his girls."

"But..."

"What buts? I have two girls who while still girls have reached sexual maturity and have sexual needs. If they do it with boys their age they will be tormented and teased for being sluts and they run the risk of pregnancy or sexual disease. My father took care of my sexual urges until I found the right man to marry and their girl's father was taking care of theirs. Now both of their fathers are gone and all three of us have needs, sexual needs that need to be sated. Abstinence is not an option; our desires are just too strong. Trust me. In college I almost got myself institutionalized because I was denying my sexual necessity. Did you know in the old days, women were institutionalized for nymphomania? I am not crazy, I just like my sex."

"So what now?"

"That is up to you. You can buy this house, with its sordid history. Maybe I will leave you copies of the home films that we made. But I don't think you were ever interested in buying a house here. I thought at first you were just being nosy trying to find out more about the accident, but when I was visited by your wife at the Police station asking about any family murders, she told me all about you, her darling husband whom she dragged around all over the eastern seaboard looking to met families that suffered and when she met up with the family members she had sex with them; men and women, she liked them both, she like the exoticness of being with them because of what they went through."

"What?"

"You heard me; your wife has been cuckolding you all these years while she fucked strangers!"

"She has not! She just doesn't care for sex as much as she does her obsession."

"Silly man, sex is her obsession. She is just two faced about it."

"And?" Silly retort I know but I just didn't know what to think about what Mrs. Maloney was saying.

"And, so you can go back to you cuckold life or you can join Jezzie, Gammy and I as we start our new life. I don't really need the money from the sale from this house, I was selling at an extreme discount just to move it; I have money from selling my parents house and property. What I need is a man. I man with a dick and who knows how to use it. My girls too. They have the same need until they get married and won't be ostracized for enjoying sex. So my question to you is this, do you want to go back to your cuckold existence, surfing porn while teaching developing girls or do you want to start a fresh where I can guarantee you the most sex you have ever had. Guarantee it!"

So this is the crossroads I am at; do I do the immorally thing and run away with Mrs. Maloney and her two daughters or do I go back to my wife? My possibly cheating wife who isn't upholding her end of her wifely duties in the bedroom? What do I do? What the fuck do I do?