I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 07

Story Info
John meets me at the airport and takes me to my room.
3.5k words
42.6k
9
5

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

The day past quickly and while Bob asked again for sex on Tuesday night I told him I was sorry but my period had arrived. I wasn't about to give him any sex since I found out he was fucking his boss and from what I had heard about her, she was slut whore who would do anyone.

He kept on begging me for something so I finally just decided to jerk him off. But I wanted him to feel it really good before he came. So, I had him as hard as he can get in minutes and I teased him for over 30 minutes stroking and squeezing and playing with his cock, balls and ass and keeping him on edge.

Finally when Bob begged me and begged me to let him cum and I worked on him until he came all over himself. You see I held his cock towards his stomach as I pumped and worked on him. So when he shot his cum it flew out and hit his chest and stomach and then dripped on his thighs and pelvis. Once I had drained him, I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my hands and brushed my teeth and get ready for bed. Bob went in and took a shower and I smiled. I was pissed off and he would pay the price.

Wednesday morning I went into work and did what I had to do to get ready to take off the rest of the week. I came home early and we went out to dinner, Bob's suggestion. He was nice and sweet and such a bull-shitter. When we came home Bob wanted to play again. This time I told him I wanted to try something new. Bob was all for it. So I tied him up with scarves and he loved it. I tied his arms and legs to each side of the bed and made sure he couldn't let out of them.

Bob wanting this was a sort of surprise since he always wanted to be the leader. Now tying me up I knew he would love but I also knew not a chance of that. I wanted control and now I had it.

I tied his arms and legs to the bed frame tightly and then secured his head so he had to look straight ahead and watch me tease the hell out of him again tonight. I worked on his cock and balls and ass hole and made him hard as hell with my hands and mouth. I kept him hard again for over 45 minutes this time. He was begging me again to finish him almost crying and telling me he was in pain. He would be in more pain when I tell him I know about his little slut boss and him meeting and having sex.

I had read about this some place maybe on Lit. and wanted to see if Bob's cock was thin enough to do it. I took a tube from a used roll of toilet paper. You know the insides that hold it as you use it. Then I slowly slide his hard throbbing cock into the opening at one end as I pumped and kept him super hard. His cock was very tight but it fit. Bob's shaft was thin enough for me to get all of his cock up into the tube until the head just poked out the top. Maybe half the cock head was showing. That made me smile because now I was going to drive him nuts.

As I talked dirty to him and pushed my pussy around and against him mouth I worked the tube up and down on his cock. Then I would turn around and I pushed a breast into his mouth to suck I pumped his cock in the tube fucking him with it. He loved it and sucked everything I put in his mouth telling me: "Oh baby that feels so good, come up here and let me suck your nipples!"

But soon he was moaning and moaning and I held him off from cumming for a really long time. Each time he would thrust up into the tube I would let go of it and watch his cock dance for me as the tube surrounded his shaft but didn't rub it. Then I would wait a few seconds with him begging me to finish him off. When the head disappeared from the top I knew he had settled back down and I would take the tube in my hand and begin to work it up and down his shaft again. This went on and on and on with him begging then demanding and even yelling at me. At one point I told him I would just stop but he said: "Oh Jesus Bonnie please don't do that I'm sorry baby!"

Pre-cum was all over the top of the tube and this only served to lube the inside of the tube and help me work it even better. He was in misery and sexual pain. His balls were huge! Finally when he was almost crying for me to make him cum I told him: "OK baby here it comes."

With the head of his cock just sticking out the end of the tube I smiled at it. It looked funny but I knew Bob was feeling the tube rubbing his shaft and he liked it, no he loved it. I took the tube off of him. Bob opened his eyes immediately and asked what I was doing. I held the succors in my hand and smiled as I cut it down an inch. Then I put it back on his shaft really slow. Oh Bob was humping the tube like crazy as if it was my pussy.

Now with his cock head sticking completely out of the thing I began sucking his cock head and pumped the shaft as he moaned loud arched his hips up in the air and seconds later he began to fuck the tube and started to cum.

This time I let him cum and held his cock head in my mouth and took his cum. With his cock held in the tube I pumped it as fast as I could and drained him of all his cum. Then I moved up and kissed him with his cum still in my mouth. He knew it and wouldn't open his lips as I probed his lips with my tongue. His cum was leaking out my mouth and still he wouldn't open it. So I let his cum run over his mouth, lips chin and down around his neck.

Finally he opened his mouth and I shoved my tongue into his mouth giving him the small amount of cum I had left. He tasted some of his cum and I was satisfied. When I moved away he started to bitch at me. I told him if I could suck his damn cock and take his cum in my mouth he damn well could taste it too. Besides what was the big deal? I told him: "I did something new to you tonight and you loved it. You had a help of an orgasm I sure didn't. So shut up or I won't untie you all damn night."

He shut up and we went to bed after I let him loose and he went into the bathroom and cleaned up. All of this sexual play had made me sohorny I could hardly wait to see and be with John.

The next day he drove me to the airport and was nice. He actually thanked me for the new way we played. I told him he better not use all the toilet paper tubes before I got back home. He laughed and we kissed goodbye. Then he told me he was sorry for fighting with me last night and that it was amazing how it felt when I finally let him cum.

I accepted his apology and told him again I didn't think it was a big deal. I said: "I mean you kiss me after going down on me and eating my pussy so why having me kiss you and having you taste your own cum any different?"

He didn't fight with me but he didn't answer or agree with me either. We kissed goodbye one last time and I left.

The flight was easy and smooth and these days that's unusual. I landed in DC and when I walked out of the gate there was John waiting for me. He looked delicious standing there in slacks and a polo shirt. We hugged and kissed and he pulled me close and pressed his body into me. God his cock was growing already in his slacks and we hadn't even left the airport. I was blushing as we hurried and got my luggage and he drove me to the hotel.

Once inside my room we attacked each other. We couldn't get our clothes off fast enough. I ripped his shirt a little as I pulled it up over his head and hard thick chest. He destroyed my bra and panties trying to get them off so quickly. Again I was blushing as he almost threw me on the bed and went down on me. Seconds later I was humping his face as I held his head and felt his tongue working on my hole. It was unbelievable, so erotic and so lustful.

I climaxed within minutes of him being between my legs. I know every part of my body was up off the bed except for my feet and head when it happened it was so powerful! I cried out as John held his mouth on my pussy and worked my clit making me cum again. Jesus, it was an orgasm that lasted and lasted and lasted. I finally pulled him up and looked into his steel blue eyes and told him: "Fuck me, fuck me now baby."

His cock looked huge bobbing up and down jumping with his sexual excitement as he moved up and knelt between my legs. I spread them wider for him. As I took the huge cock and pushed the head at the door of my cunt I saw him lick his lips. His face was coated with my cum. It was no longer a pussy or a vagina it was now a cunt that needed his hard log thick cock.

Bob pushed and we both felt the head of his beautiful cock spread my cunt lips and enter me. I moaned: "Oh my God!"

John sighed and aid: "Oh yes baby! I have wanted this for so long."

I smiled into his face and whispered: "Fuck me! Fuck me John! "

I lifted my ass up off the bed giving him better access. As John began to push and push and pumped and pulled and pumped his cock into me he moved deeper and I felt it go deeper. It was so good. Deeper and deeper until I felt his balls against my ass and I knew he was all the way inside me. I had taken his huge cock and it was fucking fantastic. I held him tight with my arms and legs wrapped around him and whispered: "Don't move! I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel how deep you are baby."

John moaned and told me he had to move! I held him for a second or two and he felt so deep and so thick I knew I was never filled as much as he filled me now. I moaned as he pulled back and I felt some of his cock come out of me rubbing the walls of my cunt's tunnel.

Then he pushed back into me and I felt the head of his beautiful cock move back into my hole deep again. Again his balls rested on my ass and his cock was so good, so deep! I moaned out: "Fuck me now John. Fuck me like you always wanted to do."

He smiled as I was blushing and began to pump in and out of me. We moved together and John was moving much faster now. In and out, in and out Oh God it felt so good. I arched up now trying to get more of him and matching his thrusts. He plunged down into me hard almost knocking the wind out of me. Faster and faster now, with an urgency we both had John fucked me so hard. Oh God did he fuck me. Rapidly as he could move John propelled his hips downward and his cock pushed into me again and again and again. "So deep, so good", was all I could say as he continued to bury his cock into my cunt.

It was savage and raw and hard sex, both of us fucking the other one. And then I felt the start of my orgasm and I screamed and moaned and arched my back and lifted my hips and ass up taking all of his huge cock and John buried it into me, thrusting his dick as deep as he could get it into me.

I wrapped my legs around him and rode him and rode him and rode him as my body climaxed on that big shaft deep inside me. I held us both up off the bed as I moaned and grunted and felt my pussy twitching and squeezing itself around his shaft. "So good", I cried out again!

John knew I was cumming when my cunt squeezed his shaft and locked on to it and I felt his balls erupted. I felt his warm wonderful sweet cum pumping and spray deep into me. I held him and he held me and we looked into each other's eyes and we came together.

He moaned: "Oh God how I wanted this Bonnie. How I wanted to feel you fucking me."

He unloaded and unloaded as he pushed his cock into me again and again pushing his seed deeper and deeper into my womb. I kept holding his cock inside me and locked my muscles around his cock and fucking him back, rewarding him for making me feel so good. And, it was so good, so damn good like being in heaven I was sure. I didn't want to let him go ever. I kept my legs wrapped around him and held him with my arms as he kissed me and I kissed him and we shared tongues.

Finally after so long my legs became tired and I relaxed them and let them fall to each side of John's hips. He arched his chest up and looked down at me as his semi-hard cock moved gently out of my cunt hole. I felt his cum begin to leak out and down my ass crack and form a puddle on the bed under me.

He looked down at my body and at my nipples which were so red and so hard. He smiled. Then he bent down and sucked my right nipple into his mouth. We had fucked for a long time and it was great for the first time. I don't think we had said 10 words to each other yet. He rolled over on his side and I rolled to my side and as we looked at each other

I took his cock in my hand and held it. I could feel it jump a little and it was still semi-hard not deflated completely. I slowly wrapped my fingers around it slippery sticky wetness. John touched my pussy with his finger and smiled saying how he had always want to fill me up. I told him he had sure done that, because my pussy was full of his cum and it was still running out of me. He took his finger and put it to my mouth I sucked it happily. Then he did it again and he sucked it. We lay like tat and played for a while and John exploring my pussy with his fingers and me playing with his cock with my hand.

We lay there kissing and touching each other as I rested my head on his thick hard chest. His cock was still semi-hard as I played with it. He held me and we cuddled and talked now. We discussed our lives and what was going on in them. He told me about his wife and I told him about my husband. I found out that his wife kept her maiden name when they married and that she was petite and had a boob job a year or so ago. John told me he loved them but my tits were better because they were natural. I kissed him for that.

Then John said: "But, it's ad Bonnie, because she is a fucking workaholic. Ann never comes home. I mean she works in NY and she was to come home on the weekends until she found a place for us. But now she even works on the fucking weekend. We never see each other. I mean we use to have a good marriage but now she is married to her job. It's been almost three weeks since she has been home. I'm just glad we don't have any kids."

I said: "Ann? What was her maiden name?"

He told me and I blushed. His wife was my husband's boss. John's fucking wife was the whore my husband was fucking. I wondered if I should tell him? I decide not to right then.

John's cock was getting hard again and I heard him breathing harder. I decided this was not the time to bring up his wife fucking my husband. He was lying on his back and I moved over him and straddled his body. I took his big dick and centered my cunt over the thick fat cock head. Then I sank down on it and we both felt it move into my body again! It was easier this time because I was stretched some and I was extremely wet inside my tunnel. As I sat on him and rocked back and forth I looked down at this beautiful man and said: "God this is so good. I love how your cock feels so deep inside my pussy baby."

I rode him as I face him. He reached up and cupped my breasts and we fucked like this for a long time. He took both of my breasts in his hands and squeezed them and played with them as I rode him. He pinched the red hard nipples and worked them between his fingers. It felt like electricity was going thru me as I pumped up and down on his cock. When I got to tired I rode him back and forth as he pushed up into me. Again it was so deep and felt so good. John touched me in places I didn't know I had, never before had I felt this way. I knew his cock head was very close to my cervix but it didn't hurt. The wonderful thing about this was as I bounced up and down on him I was feeling his cock fuck me deeper than any man had ever done.

We stayed like this for a while and then I turned around without taking his cock out of my cunt and I began to fuck him reverse cowboy. I bent forward and John moaned out telling me how wonderful it was to now see and feel his cock going in and out of my pussy. Oh sorry I mean my cunt. I moaned as he pushed upward lifting us both up and penetrating me as deep as he could. We fucked for a long, long time.

Since John had cum once already he lasted a really, really long time before he shot another load deep into me. Finally I fell forward and we both heard his cock pop out of my hole. I moved around and cuddled up next to him. We held each other and fell asleep. I could feel his cock on my leg and his cum leaking out of my cunt.

It had been a great afternoon and I knew we still almost three days left to get to know each other even better. Before he drifted off he whispered to me: "When we wake up I want to shower with you and wash you and then taste you Bonnie. And then I want to do you from behind OK?"

I told him he could have me anyway he wanted and do whatever he wanted, my body was his for three days He smiled and kissed my forehead and then said: "You might have to help me get hard again. OK?"

I looked into his face and as I blushed I said: You want me to jerk you off don't you? How about if I jerk you off and suck your cock do you think you'll get hard again?"

He moaned and smiled and I felt his cock jump just a little. As he fell asleep John was holding me. I couldn't help it was thinking of Bob and Ann, John's wife, and I wondered if Bob was fucking her now. But it didn't seem to bother me as much.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
Some of you ass wipes get confuse read a comic

book why not try them and leave the adult storeis alone you can't handle them. This is the hottest story on Lit. You're just to fucking dumb to knowwhat your reading. jesus thhis is chatper 7 yea, like you don't love reading this. What a bunch of dumb ass kids, your mother should have made your father wear a rubber. YOu're distrubing the adults on here go play in the street with your brother.

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 16 years agoAuthor
If you leave your name instead of Anonymus I won't

delete you unless you attack me instead of my story. Play by the riles and you won't get deleted. If ther is anyone who is afraid here it's you Mr/Mrs Anonymus.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
The lady told you shit for brains that if you

leave your name and comment about the story and not her she wouldn't delete you. But the way you cry and bitch like some 10 year old cunt you should be deleted in real life too! Asswipes like you are destroying this site.

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 16 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the Bob and John mistake, I guess I was

just to wrapped up in the sex in this chapter. I'll try and not let that happen again. thanks to all for your real suggestions good and bad. Those that just bashed me I delete.

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 16 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the Bob and John mistake, I guess I was

just to wrapped up in the sex in this chapter. I'll try and not let that happen again. thanks to all for your real suggestions good and bad. Those that just bashed me I delete.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far A fantasy that was never there before, grew into a need.in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories