I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 08

Story Info
John fucks me and I fuck him for three days.
2.4k words
52.6k
5
6

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

We slept late, when I woke up it was 10 minutes to 8:00 PM. I knew I had to call home but I looked next to me and saw John lying on his back and his beautiful cock was lying on his stomach soft and still. It was coated with a light trace of white cum which he had pumped into me a couple of times during our love making. I looked down and felt my pussy slit, it was sticky and coated with the same cum I was sure. God how we had fucked twice last night! I felt my face getting warm as I remembered how his cock had moved further inside me than any one ever did before. And John was thicker than any man I have had before too.

I took my hand and very gently slid it under John's cock lifting it and placing it in the palm of my hand. I let it rest there as I felt it lovingly and said to myself: "Beautiful! Even soft it's beautiful. The most beautiful cock I have ever seen."

John's cock was about 4 inches long about as long as my palm was wide. It was completely soft and as I looked at it I felt it was as thick soft as Bob's cock was when he was hard. I realized then that is what made the difference last night when John fucked me. John was longer than Bob that was true but maybe an inch two at the most. But it was the thickness of John's cock that had made the difference to me when he stretched me and made me cum.

When John was inside me I enjoyed feeling the length penetrating me deeper than ever before but it was also the thickness that made me cry out and cum so hard and so many times. I softly moaned as I remembered how it felt fully embedded inside my pussy hole. Wonderful!

I rubbed the soft head gently with my thumb and then put my fingers to my lips. There was a bitter taste from the cum which coated his cock head. I let it fall back to his thigh and got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and hands and cleaned between my legs. God I was sticky and wet and still leaking a little. Once I felt clean I came back to bed. John was still sleeping. I took the wash cloth and began to gently clean his cock for him.

John woke up and took my hand and he pulled me to him as our lips met we kissed and held each other. He said: "I'm starving and I'm sure I need a shower."

I told him I did too. I got up and told him I was going to shower. John told me to lay back and rest and he moved over my body. As he explored me and looked at me again I told him how good it felt to be there with him making love to him. He said the pleasure was all his. As I slowly and gently worked on his soft cock jerking it off like he asked, we talked about different things but he again told me how long he had wanted to be my lover.

He said: "Years Bonnie, more than 12 years I have wanted you in my bed. Since that first time you gave me that special massage and jerked me off and made me cum I have wanted to feel my cock inside your body. It was as wonderful as I could ever imagine."

I told him that I agreed that it was wonderful and I couldn't wait t feel it again deep inside me. As he told me how he had lusted for me every time he saw me yet for some reason he never tried anything I had his cock fully hard and it was heavy it felt like a brick. It stood straight up in the air as I slid my hand up and down the long length of his beautiful dick shaft. As I removed my lips from around the cock head I told him I felt that was sort of strange, that he didn't try anything with me.

John told me it was only because he didn't want me to say no to him the next time I was with him and agreed to jerk him off. I told him I sort of understood what and why he didn't come on to me like most of the guys did but I wished he would have a little. He smiled as I placed my mouth back over his throbbing cock head and looked into his eyes. I started to suck for all I was worth as my hands worked his shaft and balls.

It didn't take long. In a minute or two John moaned loudly and arched up off the bed as he shot his cum into my waiting mouth! As I figured I couldn't take all of his cum. There was just too much of it. So I had to either let it run out the corners of my mouth or drink it. I decided right there that I was going to drain him and swallow all of the warm white liquid. I already had a huge amount in my mouth so I swallowed and let it run down my throat like I was drinking water. I could feel it coating my throat as it ran down inside me. It felt warm and thick and I heard John moan again in pleasure. Good! I was pleasing my lover! Good!

I sucked and sucked and pumped his shaft fast and soon John cried out and then his ass came back down to the bed and I knew he was done. There was nothing but a drop or two that would form in the hole on top the cock head as I slowly squeezed the drops out the hole in the cock head. As it came out I licked that sperm up with the tip of my tongue each time it formed there.

Finally John pulled my up to him and told me he was getting to sensitive down there. He kissed and immediately shoved his tongue into my mouth. I knew he could taste his own cum but he didn't seem to care. We continued to kiss and share our tongues and as he held me I felt warm and safe knowing I had done my lover well. I had sucked John off completely and drank all of his thick juices. I had never done that with anyone before today. He held me tight running his hands over my back and rear and I cuddled with him for awhile.

He smiled into my eyes and asked what I wanted to eat and then called room service. When the food arrived John opened the door in his shorts. I hide under the sheet until the man left the room. We ate, nude, in bed facing each other. Afterwards John took my hand and we went into the shower. We bathed each other, well actually we showered together. He washed my pussy like a lover would do it and I washed his cock and balls. We washed each others back and hair and when we were clean John dropped to his knees and ran his tongue up my slit. It felt warm and I moaned as I shuttered and held his head gently. He looked up at me and told me he loved his desert.

He licked me really good and for a long, long time as the water ran over his back and down my front until I came holding his head and pumping my pelvis into his face. John kept licking me. Finally I was about to cum again and my knees started to give out so I lifted his face up and whispered: "Take me to bed and finish me off please."

He smiled, stood and we stepped out of the shower together his big cock swinging back and forth as I watched him begin to dry me off. Then I dried his top off and then went to my knees. I spend a great amount of time on my knees stroking and sucking his cock as I played with it. He pulled me up and as we stood together I felt his hardness against me. Actually we were damp neither of us had actually dried each other off completely. My hair was wet and so was his. We each had drops of water still on our bodies as John picked me up and carried me to the other bed in the room. The bed we had been on was trashed.

He laid me down and stood there just looking down at my body. I felt myself blushing. I reached for him and he moved to me. I told him I wanted to suck his cock ad get him super hard as he could get. John moved around into a 69 position. And the fires of desire grew in both of us as our mouths and tongues, hands and fingers worked on each others sex pleasing and teasing.

God his tongue was almost as long as his cock. John lapped at my pussy like a cat laps milk. I sucked and stroked him and watched as he got super hard. When he was really hard he rolled me over lifted my hips which lifted my ass. I was on my knees as John entered me from behind. He pushed his cock all the way into me and it felt so damn good and very deep maybe deeper than last night. As he pumped into me from behind I pushed back into him. We fucked for a long time doggie style. He had my hips and pumped as he pulled on them for leverage

I could hear him moaning as he thrust. Faster now, John was closer to cumming. I could feel my wetness bathing his shaft and cock head as he fucked me so hard. Again and again he fucked my pussy hole slamming into me now. I cried out as the first of what had to be a dozen shots of cum filled me. He rammed into me with a fever to finish cumming now, empting his balls. I could feel the cum slashing on my ass and running down the back of my thighs. John cried out and slammed into me one last time and held his cock as deep as he could inside me as he finished his orgasm. His hands held my tits and squeezed them hard that I may have marks.

He fell forward on top of me and we lay that way for a few minutes as John recovered from his orgasm. When he had recovered enough I felt him slowly remove his soft cock from my pussy hole. He rubbed it and I'm sure he felt the cum running out of me. He moved around and rolled me over on my back. Then he asked: "That was unbelievable Bonnie the best sex I have ever had in my life."

He was looking around and finally said: "Where is the toy you had in your suitcase Bonnie?"

It was still there so I pointed to the suitcase on the stand where it had been since I arrived. He got up and got the toy. Then he came over and told me to spread my legs. I opened my thighs as I bent my knees and John moved directly between them. As he knelt in front of my cum filled pussy he inserted the 10 inch vibrator into me slowly and I took about 6 inches. Then John began to work on my pussy with the toy. It felt wild lustful and words couldn't describe how it felt. As John changed speeds and motion first moving it slow and then fast sometimes he would push it deeper other times he would just leave the big cock head at the tip of my opening.

It didn't take long before he had me up off the bed fucking that thing like some mad woman in heat. I cried out and slammed my hips up taking it as deep as I could get it into my cunt. . John made me cum about four times before he finally removed it from my hole. Then he did something I was surprised to see, he went down on me licking and sucking my entire pussy. I held his head and pushed my cunt into his face! "Oh Jesus! Oh my God John that feels so good! Lick me baby! Lick my cunt", I said cunt the first time I had said it.

He held my hips and let me fuck his face for as long as I could stand it! Jesus it was so good. When I finally pulled him out from between my thighs I saw his cock was hard. I asked him if he wanted me to take care of that big hard on and John told me he wanted to fuck me again.

I smiled and spread my thighs as wide as I could get them opened. He moved up and placed his cock head at the wet opening of my cunt. Again he was going to use my pussy now as a cunt. I took the shaft into my hands and he slowly entered me I guided it into my cunt again. We fucked missionary this time for longer than I have ever been fucked. He made me cum one last time before he slammed into me as far as he could and shot a small amount of cum deep into me.

That pretty much tells you how the three days went, when we weren't eat, or showering we were fucking or sucking. We did go out a few times in a while to let us both recover. But we mostly fucked and sucked and licked each other over and over again. I can't tell you how many times I had orgasm after orgasm over those three days but there were many. It was like we just couldn't get enough of each other. We both had cum all over us a few time. The only thing I didn't allow him to do was fuck my ass. Oh he wanted to try but he was just too big.

On Saturday I caught the flight home and slept most of the way. When the flight landed I got a cab and headed home wondering what was going to happen to my life and my marriage.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Why?

Why go home? Because I did not hear John say that he was divorcing his wife. Perhaps he might go for it, if she pressed. Still they could also apparently have a life long

affair without having to go the divorce. They would just have to act with their spouses though originally seemed capable of lusting for them both. I have to admit I am getting a little tired of hearing about his beautiful ten inch cock. It may be envy on my part but as a refrain it does not give me a good vibration.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
True Animal Lust

This is the way that all affairs should be....fuck until you can fuck no more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A great read

Very entertaining I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Agoodman951Agoodman951almost 16 years ago
Another great story

Another great story from Bonnie. I've read every one in this series and I've been hard after each of them. My wife has enjoyed them too. She hasn't read them but the aftermath has made her a happy woman. We have sucked, fucked,and masturbated eachother. I've fucked her, licked her, used her vibrator on her, fucked her big tits and cum one her beautiful face. When I was finished it looked like Jackson Pollack had done her make up. We both have been having a great time. As for the stories I can't wait for the next one.

For all the whiners who have written, and complained. This stuff is called FANTASY! Let it be fun, but when you find out that your wife is fucking some guy with a big thick cock it could be me. LOL Naaa my wife is keeping me to drained to fuck anyone else.

Thanks Bonnie!

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
How about we all come over and fuck your mother

You wouldn't know a good story if it bit your throat which someone should do.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kat and Tom Ch. 01 Husband gives wife to neighbour for the weekend.in Loving Wives
Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
Thank You Ronnie Milsap Singer helps husband catch cheating wife.in Loving Wives
A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far A fantasy that was never there before, grew into a need.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
More Stories