I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 12

Story Info
She joins the party with Ann, John and Bob.
4.9k words
38.4k
6
2

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

A few weeks went by and we sort of fell into a sexual routine. Bob would come home with pussy, Ann's pussy on his breath and sometimes a little cum on his shorts. He told me what Ann made him do each morning and afternoon.

Each day, first thing in the morning Bob was called into her office for a meeting. He would remove his slacks and shorts so no cum would show on them when he went back to worked Bob aid it usually took about a ½ hour to get Ann off. After he was nude from the stomach down he would kneel in front of her as she spread her legs and smiled at him.

Bob told me Ann never wore panties in the morning but carried a pair in her purse in case she needed them during the day. She was fresh and clean and smelled of her perfume as he knelt there in front of her pussy. Bob said he would wait kneeling in front of her until she opened he legs wide. As she sat in front of her desk she would put her feet up on the desk sometimes and he would move between her open thighs and eat her pussy until he made her cum at least twice. It was her 'morning delight', she called it.

His face would be covered with her juices when he was done and she would hand him his shorts and Bob would wipe her female wetness off his face with his own shorts. After she was done with Bob she would simply dismiss him and he would go back to work.

In the afternoon when most of the staff was gone or getting ready to leave she would call Bob back into the office and they would do it again. This time she would have him lay on the sofa face up with his slacks off but not his shorts this time. Then she would straddle his face and have him eat her again. Now she was not so clean pussy and had a full day's of smells on her cunt. But he didn't seem to care and he told me he licked her until she came again two times.

Ann would then reward him if he did a good job and would move down his body and inserting Bob's hard on into her cunt. He told me he always had a hard on from Ann's smell and seeing her shaved pussy so close to his face.

Ann would cum again sometimes on his cock before she would get off of him. If he came inside her he would have to clean her again. If she came first she would just get off of him and he was left unfulfilled. These were the rules and how she controlled him.

Meanwhile John was with me three days a week now during working hours. He would come to my house around 11AM and we would make love having him fuck me a couple different ways. He would eat my pussy and I would suck his cock. We played and had sex everywhere we could think of in the house and on the furniture over the course of the 6 months we had been doing this. But in the past 2 weeks John wanted me in my bed more and more and he would make slow, long slow love to me as I massaged his beautiful cock. Then I would suck him and he would eat me and then we would fuck. It was very good and when he left around 1:30 PM. I was drained and so was he. After he left I would shower and clean myself good and wait for Bob to come home from work.

On those nights he was training with Ann, John would stay and we would eat dinner and cuddle on the sofa watching TV and of course play with each other's bodies. I loved to just hold his soft cock and feel the shaft and balls. As he sucked and played with my breasts and pussy our hands were continuously touching each other.

Of course after a while I would feel his cock changing from its softness and once again he was becoming hard again. I then would feel his fingers working my clit and hole and I knew we would fuck again. We did this as much as he could get his cock up with my help of course.

But on the nights when Bob came home which was most nights during the week and John wasn't there and I had Bob to play with me. The sex was so good now. He would come into the house and I could smell Ann's perfume on his shirt and neck and I could smell her pussy on his breath when he kissed me hello. He told me he was never allowed to do anything about that, she wanted me to smell both the perfume and pussy on my husband. She said that way she knew I knew she owned him.

Bob would try and make it up to me by offering to immediately go down on me. Most night he would give me an orgasm before we had dinner right on the sofa or chair I was sitting in. Some nights I would make him eat me while I ate dinner. Then when he had made me cum he was allowed to eat dinner too. On those nights it seemed he was exceptionally horny after we ate. We even fucked on the kitchen chair a few nights feeding each other as we did it. I would sit facing him on the chair and ride his cock as he fed me my dinner. When he came he cried out like a wolf and held me and slammed into me like he was half crazy almost yelling at me saying: "Yes! Oh God yes Bonnie! Oh yes! It's so good this way!"

After he had cum in me he would have me sit on the edge of the chair and he would kneel between legs and begin to eat and clean my pussy. He would ask me to put my feet up on the table and spread my legs wide. Then he would just devour my pussy. I had begun to tell him what felt the best and what to do and he would really be into it. It seemed when I took complete control of situation Bob simply loved it.

The sex was much, much better with him too now. And he was a dedicated lover. We felt closer then ever before and he was so loving to me. Flowers were sent to me or he would bring them home. He would offer to help me do anything and some days he would actually do it before asking me or before I started.

I guess it was about our 7 month with us all together when during dinner with Wine Bob brought home that I found myself passing out while Bob was between my legs licking and sucking on my pussy. I remembered moaning: "Bob! I don't...feel...I don't feel.... I don't... don't.........feel......so........goo"

When I work I was in bed secured by silk scarves. My arms and hands were tied to the head board of the bed. I was laying flat on my back with my legs spread wide open and my ankles tied to the bottom of the bed and I was completely nude. As I began to come around Bob was sitting next to me on the side of the bed and he held my head up and said: "Here baby take a drink of this."

I took a sip and as my head cleared more I took another drink. When I tried to move my arms it was then that I realized I was secured. I tried to move my legs and they held me tight. I even had something tight around my hips and stomach. Bob was looking at me and when I started to ask he said: "Ann's here Bonnie, and so is John. They felt it best to make you secure so you can't fight this Bonnie."

I asked him what he meant and John and Ann came into the room. She smiled at me and ran a hand up the inside of my leg and over my slit. I tried to pull away but couldn't do it. She smiled again and said: "I see my men have tied you well Bonnie. I didn't want you to fight tonight. Tonight is all about you baby. Tonight you will receive pleasure like you have never known. Tell me have you ever had 6 hands work on your body at one time? Ever had your body licked and sucked on by three mouths and tongues? Ever taste another woman while she tastes you?"

I didn't answer so she said: "Oh yes sweetie tonight will change your life Bonnie. Tonight you will cum like you have never cum before. I want you to just lay back and enjoy this sweetheart. I don't want you to fight but if you do it might just be more fun for us. Soon baby you will be begging me to let you cum. And when you do it will feel so good. I want you to enjoy this so next time we won't have to drug you or tied you up. "

I didn't really understand what she was saying so she told me: "You see it's so much better when you participate and work with us and help each other so we all cum as a group. But tonight you will begin to train and learn what sex can really be like. This can be the longest night of our life or the best night you have ever had. But either way beautiful Bonnie you will cum for me."

Bob kissed my cheek and whispered: "Just let it flow Bonnie. Enjoy this we want you to join us. Join us so we can all play together. I want you to want to please Ann and John and me. And in turn we will please you like you have never been pleased before. Trust me my love. Trust me and join me in the best sex you have ever had in your life."

John was standing in front of the bed his big cock bobbing up and down as Ann moved next to me. She was nude and her big fake tits were moving over my own. She pressed her body down on top of me her tits against my tits and her pussy against my pussy. I could feel her warmth.

Then I felt both men run their hands up my inner thighs. Ann began to go to work in me with her mouth. I struggled until I couldn't struggle any more. I finally had to let myself relax screaming at them. Ann told me if I did that again I would be gagged.

I didn't scream again. Actually I began to beg my husband to help me. Help me get free and away from these people. He told me: "Oh Bonnie I can't baby! I can't disrespect Ann like that. I can't do it. I'm sorry! But soon you will begin to enjoy it and love it like I do."

I told him he was a bastard and fucking ass hole, a sissy, a queer, a fucking slave, a pussy of a man, a bitch to Ann, a dickhead, anything I could thinking of to try and break whatever it was that Ann had over him to make him want to do what he was doing. Nothing worked, so I started fighting again and I fought and fought until again I just couldn't fight any longer.

So when I relaxed this time John saw it first and told me: "Yes that's it Bonnie. Relax and let it happen. Enjoy it baby! You are going to feel so good soon. I promise you'll cum so hard! Let the pleasure flow baby! Just let it flow."

I just sort of let myself stay relaxed knowing I could do nothing about this. My body was tired of fighting the scarves and the three of them kept holding me down and I was trapped. I felt Ann's breath as she snaked her mouth and tongue down my body. First to my right breasts. Her hands cupped it and squeezed it pushing my nipple out. Then as I watched she smiled at me and took the nipple into her mouth and started to suck. The men were still running their hands up my inner thigh. Inches away from my pussy their fingers pleased and probed and tormented me but stimulating me at the same time.

Then Ann moved down my body, over my stomach, and down, down, down letting her lips move to the top of my vagina. As her mouth kissed the top of my pussy slit, I again tried to move but I soon realized I was held tightly. Her tongue was like a damn snake, licking around the top of my clit hood and just the beginning of my slit. It probed and pushed and felt good I had to admit she knew exactly what to do t me. I wondered if Bob told her what I liked.

She licked all around the top of my slit and down over the clit hood and then took the tip and pushed it into the opening of the hood. I arced immediately! I couldn't help it I arched up from the clit being touched directly with her tongue. It was good. Ann turned her head towards me so she could see my face. Bob was told to hold my head up so I could see.

He did it and I watched as Ann used her fingers now to slowly, very slowly run them up and down my slit. First it was the pinky, then the ring finger, then her middle one, next the index ran up the center of my slit, and finally the thumb pushed a little deeper into my pink insides. Then she used them all together. Again, it felt so damn good. Each finger felt different down there and each one felt good, very good. And as she did that with her hand and fingers her mouth began to kiss and her tongue began to lick my slit more. I was starting to enjoy it regardless of what I wanted. I wasn't fighting any longer.

I felt my hips begin to move and I knew I was working my pussy in time with her hand and mouth. She looked at me and said: "Good baby! Good! Let yourself go Bonnie. Work your hips and help me. Feel the pleasure of this. Enjoy it, don't fight it baby! Let your orgasm go. Release it and let me taste your juices Bonnie. Let me make you cum!"

My head was spinning and her words seemed to make me hotter and wetter. She almost hissed the words before putting her mouth back on my pussy. Her fingers never stopped moving. Damn she was so fucking good. I knew I was blushing down to my breast because they were red on the top as I was sure my face was. I felt so warm so damn hot.

Ann never slowed down or stopped. Her fingers teased my pussy slit pushing a little into it from time to time harder and then softly again. Her mouth made love to my pussy; there was no other way to describe it. Ann's mouth made love to my cunt.

Bob sat next to me and held me stroking me and telling me it was OK and alright and to relax and let it flow. As he did I felt John's fingers opening my vagina's fat swollen outer lips and Ann pushed her tongue deeper into my slit and she lapped around my hole. "Oh Jesus", I yelled.

I almost asked her for more. She made her tongue dance around my pink insides and I closed my eyes the pleasure was so nice. Ann's mouth felt very good and I was waiting for my orgasm to begin.

Then I opened them fast as I felt a mouth on my left nipple now. John has his lips on my left breast sucking the nipple as his fingers still held my pussy lips open for Ann's tongue. Bob began to suck my right nipple as the three of them worked on my body! It was pure delightful.

Seconds turned into minutes and they never stopped. I arched up and began to pump my pussy into Ann's mouth and she.......she backed off and sat up. The men took their lips off of my nipples too. She smiled and said: "Close Bonnie, you're way to close to cumming for me. And it's to soon baby. I want you to wait and not cum yet! I want you to suffer."

She came over and straddled my face showing me her wetness and she used her fingers to open pussy. It was so close I could feel her heat and see the wetness. She looked down at me and asked: "Would you like to taste it Bonnie? No? Not yet, too early. OK. Bob come over here."

Bob came around and as Ann turned and laid down right next to me on the bed Bob went down on her. She held his head and pumped into his face as John came over to her and she took his cock in her mouth! She sucked John as my husband sucked her pussy. The smell of sex was in the air and filled the bedroom. I could smell her cum as Ann arched and fucked Bob's face after a short while cumming. I watched as my husband gave his mistress an oral climax right there in front of me. As I watched fixated on him, licking and sucking sounds came from between Ann's legs. Bob was still working hard to make her cum again.

Then I heard John moan and Ann held his cock shaft with her one hand as she held my husband's head on her cunt with the other one. As she sucked John's big dick her cheeks caved in the cum began to run out the corners of her mouth! John had cum in Ann's mouth!

Then Ann arched her back again and moaned; "OH Bobby you're so good at that now!"

She pumped her pussy as Bob licked and sucked it and Ann came again. They rested as I watched them. . When Ann had recovered she came up next to me and said; "Now don't you want to feel like that too Bonnie? Don't you want to cum baby? Which shell it be cumming with a cock or with a tongue in you?"

I yelled at her saying every name in the book I could think of but she just smiled and said: "Bob do your wife like you just did me. And you better not make her cum. YOU will stop when I tell you. John you help him. Spread her cunt lips wide."

The two men went to work as Ann talked to me and told me that she and I would be good friends and lovers' soon. That the two men would be our sex slaves and do whatever we wanted them to do. She said: "Watch."

Ann moved down and said: "Bob stop licking Bonnie and come here and John, you take his place but don't make her cum yet."

Bob moved off of me and John took his place. Ann knelt on all fours and said: "Lick both my holes."

Bon immediately laid down face up on the bed and as Ann faced away from him she sat on his face and I saw my husband licking Ann's pussy and ass. She bent down and started to suck Bob's cock which was standing up straight in the air. He had a huge hard on. I realized then that Bob had not cum yet. With all the sex around him his cock was as hard as I had ever seen it.

Ann almost swallowed all of Bob's cock and his moans were muffled by Ann's rear end on his mouth! It took about three minutes before Bob was arching up in the air. Ann stopped sucking him and just kept stroking his cock. Ann and I saw Bob's cum flying up in the air. Bob was cumming. "Everyone has cum but you", she said to me as she moved up next to my face again and moving her ass off my husband's face.

John was still working on my pussy with his mouth when Ann told him to stop. She told me to rest. Then she told John to fuck her. She turned her ass towards me so I could see John's cock going in and out of her pussy while he fucked her. She told Bob to lick my pussy while she fucked John. It went on and on and on with Ann directing the sex shows.

John came up behind her and as I watched him insert his cock into Ann's pussy from behind I could see her take it all deep inside her. I knew how it felt to have him deep inside me. They fucked for a few minutes and Bob licked and fingered my pussy continuously.

Then she stopped John and told Bob to sit up and stop licking me. I was just on the verge of cumming too. The frustration was building and I wanted to cum badly. But it just went on and on and on.

When Ann saw how bad off I was she smiled and patted my pussy and told me: "Soon baby! Very soon now you'll beg me to let you cum."

She moved around until she was bent over my face with her knees next to my ear and pointed her ass up again. She told John to fuck her directly over my face. She then told Bob to fuck me slowly and easily and he better not make me cum. I felt Bob push his cock into me and I arched up to take it. Ann said: "Stop Bob! Don't move. Keep your cock in her but don't move."

Then she directed John to fuck her. I watched again this time with Ann's pussy inches from my face. She took John's big dick slowly up into her. I felt Bob's cock inside my vagina's tunnel all the way now and I tried as hard as I could to fuck myself on it. It was hopeless I couldn't get enough leverage to fuck or cum. God I was so hot so frustrated and so in need. Ann was right soon I would be begging her for release.

I watched john fuck her over my head. In and out, in and out John's big cock moved slowly as he fucked Ann as she directed. In and out, in and out I saw his cock become wet and shinning with her juices. In and out in and out she moaned and told me how good it felt to have John's big duck in her cunt. She said; "Muu Bonnie. That feels so good. Don't you want to feel Bob's cock fucking you like this? Muumuu John's cock could be fucking your too baby! They could take turns on you. The three of us could make you feel so good. Should we should we let you go and make you cum? Wouldn't you like that! Watch John make me cum!"

And I did. I watched as John picked up speed and began to fuck Ann faster and harder right over my face. And Oh God I knew how that felt. I cried out with my lust and frustration. My orgasm was close, so close but it wouldn't come. Bob wouldn't let it happen. He was holding me off. Where the fuck did he learn to do that? ANN!!!

Just before I saw Ann cum on John's cock she told Bob to pull out! He did and now with no more cock in my pussy I watched in pain as I saw white cum began to coat John's cock shaft He had cum and from what I could see and smell Ann had cum too. She moaned deeply. Ann had cum with a hard climax on John's cock.

God how I knew how it felt to have John fill me with cum and make me cum too. I wanted it so badly I cried out: "Please! Please make me cum! I need to cum so badly! Please Ann let me cum!"

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12