I Brought You a Cookie

Story Info
When Penny gets back early she finds a surprise.
971 words
3.5
17.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

"I'm back." Penny called through the door with her Chinese clutched under one arm and her coffee held tight in her free hand.

Nobody called back. She expected Rico to have asked if she brought him anything, Mike to made some crude comment she'd laugh off or John to ask her to check some messages that he'd stubbornly refused to take while she'd been away and let it go to the machine.

Instead it was silent.

It wasn't silent, it was quiet. Quietish. She could hear something coming from the garage area but she wasn't sure what it was. "Guys?" Penny walked over to her tiny desk and dropped her lunch and crept towards the door.

The door was cracked open letting a sliver of light out. Penny had no idea why she didn't open the door but instead crept up to the door and peaked in through the opening.

Penny's voice caught in her throat which was the only thing that stopped her from gasping. In the garage the mechanics were gathered around a woman, who was on her knees bobbing steadily up and down on Rico's cock while the others watched spouting off all the most degrading things they could imagine. The woman didn't seem to mind, if anything she was aroused and encouraged by their language alternating between the three men.

From where Penny was standing she could only see the woman's back but that was enough to identify her by. There weren't a lot of black women with blonde hair. That was definitely Elena, the girl who'd brought in her Jetta the other day. Penny had known the girl was dirty from the moment she'd walked in the doors. No self respecting woman actually walked around in a t-shirt knotted beneath her breasts or a denim ripped of shorts so short her pockets hung lower than the fabric did. The only sensible part of her outfit had been a pair of plain black tennis shoes.

She'd apparently found the time to change her shoes before coming back to collect her car since she was wearing a pair of strappy platform heels that matched her outfit better than those plain shoes had. They looked exactly like something out of a porn flick. Which was exactly what she looked like she was in. They hadn't seen any reason to take her out of those and they'd risen up the crack of her shapely ass quite a bit since she'd gotten down on her knees.

Penny closed her eyes and shuddered for a moment. She'd fantasized more than once about letting the men use her like that. They had no idea how much she longed to have them look at her the way they did the models they had plastered over the walls or the sluts like Elena who walked around like something out of a porno. Her finger slid down her belly between the waistband of her beige slacks and her flesh until her middle finger rested on her clit.

Elena turned from Rico to John allowing Penny a perfect look at her face. The black woman's lips were stretched taut around John's fat cock. Penny's jaw ached just watching how wide Elena had to strain to handle it. The woman kept her eyes wide open staring straight up at John, whose eyes dance back and forth between her and his cheering co-workers. Even seeing it with her own eyes it seemed impossible that Elena could swallow John all the way to the root. The look on his face suggested he was every bit as amazed as were Rico and Mike who's vulgar comments had gone quickly from degrading to complimentary in a degrading sexual sort of manner.

Penny slipped a second finger against her throbbing clit sliding them back and forth. Her thighs tightened and clenched while she watched Elena wishing they were saying those raunchy things about her. She slid her hand further down parting her slick lips with a pair of fingers and grinding the palm of her hand against her clit.

"Oh fuck I can't hold it anymore." John gasped. Elena's response was reaching up and digging her nails into John's ass holding him in place. From her vantage point Penny could see John's cock pulse and Elena struggling to swallow faster than John could fill her gullet with sperm. She failed and the cum came oozing out the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin over her throat and finally between her breasts.

"Thank you." Without missing a beat Elena moved to Mike slurping his scrotum into her mouth and stroking his cock with both hands. Her left worked the length of his shaft, her right was just working on the saliva slicked head with quick wrist twisting maneuvers that had Mike cumming over her forehead after just a few strokes all while she stared up at him.

When her attention turned back to Rico he gripped her head and held her in place pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. She sputtered slightly, brought her hands up to hips almost stopping them then submissively crossed them behind her back while he continued fucking her face.

Penny could hear Elena gagging slightly, the wet sloshing noise of his cock driving its way into her throat over and over was enough drive Penny to her knees. She didn't care if they heard her mewling with pleasure as her orgasm racked her body. Penny accidently put her weight against the door pushing it open.

Rico's eyes widened in shock but he was too far along to stop when he noticed the audience. He released Elena though letting his cock slip from her lips splattering her face and chest with his semen.

"I brought you a cookie." Penny offered with a sheepish grin.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers