I Call Her Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All at once I realised it wasn't the act that had frightened her; it was her inexperience. She was scared she wouldn't be able to satisfy me, wouldn't prove good enough for me.

'Don't worry, I'll give you a good report. Anyway if there's any problem I'll finance your studies through my firm.'

'It's not the money. To hell with the money.' She was crying, tears streaming down her cheeks. 'It's you. Did I make you happy? Please say you'll let me stay?'

What was this? She wanted to please me, but not for the sake of the money. Was she saying she cared about me? But she didn't know me, we'd barely met. I felt I must be old enough to be her father.

'Let you stay? Just you try and leave. You are mine for the foreseeable future.'

'Thank you, thank you.'

She was thanking me!

I put the thought to one side and rubbed my chin. I really did need a shower and shave. Climbing out of bed I strode toward the bathroom.

'Somehow I missed out on that shower. Why don't you come and join me?' I called.

I had my face lathered up and the razor poised when the phone rang. Naked I stumbled to the lounge and picked up the receiver. It was Strafford.

'Did the girl appear?' He asked.

'Sure, did you have any doubts?'

'Well, I got the impression that neither the carrot nor the stick had any great meaning for her - that she would do what suited her.'

'No, it's fine.' Somehow the less I said the better - at least until I'd sorted out my confused feelings toward Amy. I felt like a puppet dancing to some master's command, yet able to stand aside and watch, knowing everything I did was exactly right and as it should be.

'Look, being as how it's Friday you're not going to get any work done for the next two days,' he said.

'Yes.'

'Well, the company owns a cabin up country. Rather remote, but on the edge of a small lake. Why don't you take the girl up there and chill out?'

'How far,' I asked.

'Hour-and-a-half, maybe two hours, drive.'

I thought quickly. What was the alternative? Not much, unless I took Amy clubbing - which really was not my scene any more. I had decreed a quiet evening but somehow it no longer appealed. 'Thanks,' I said. 'But what about wheels?'

'I'll have someone stop by with a company car, the keys to the cabin and a map. Say ten minutes.'

'I'll be ready.'

He rang off and I returned to the bathroom where the water was coursing from the shower, the steam already clouding the mirror. All I could see was a vague outline of Amy's body through the glass of the cubicle. I smiled to myself, it was going to be nice soaping that fascinating form. Quickly I finished scraping the hair off my chin.

She had the flow turn to high and I had to search for her in the water vapour. At last my hands found her slim hips and I could explore her inspiring body under the warm spray. Leaning forward my mouth found a long nipple. As my lips sensuously sucked I felt it harden in anticipation. She withdrew slightly - was she really so self-conscious? Patience, patience, I reminded myself, this is all new to her. Finding the shower gel, I squirted a large dollop on my hands and began to soap her body. She trembled and again edged away from me but I reached around and tapped her on the butt saying, 'Keep still and relax.'

Cupping my hands I smoothed the gel across her delicious breasts, rubbing her hard nipples, rolling them between firm fingers. Several minutes caressing and massaging the soap into those matchless boobs were followed by running my still soapy hands down to her pussy, my fingers going where no man had gone before. Gently I rubbed her clit then pushed a forefinger into her innocent virgina. She jerked and gave a small cry.

'Take it easy. I'm not going to hurt you. You're mine now but, as I said, I want you to enjoy it as well.'

I pulled her to me and she arched her back offering her mouth for my delectation. Lowering my head I gently pressed my lips to her's then lightly slid them across her soft cheek and down to her kneck. She threw head back baring her throat - I licked it feeling her pulse beating madly below her ear, which I briefly nibbled. Slowly I ran my lips across her shoulder, down a breast, past her navel to that adorable pussy to suck her clit. A gentle caress of my tongue, a brief taste of her sweetness and her knees buckled. She fell before me with a groan.

I stood tall again and pulled her head into my groin. She got the message and began to eagerly explore my masculine virtues with her mouth, caressing a new hardness into my rusty cock. I was begining to feel the pressure building again when there was a banging at the door of the apartment.

Shit! It must be Strafford's errand boy. Easing Amy's head from between my legs I stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my hips and headed for the door.

When I returned to the bathroom my cock was limp again and not even the heavenly sight of my inamorata under the full blast of the spray, her pale skin a rich peach from the rush of her emotions, could repair the damage.

'What was that?' She asked.

'A messenger delivering the car and directions for our weekend retreat. Come along, time to get on the road.'

'I thought we were going to have a quiet evening here,' she said.

I couldn't really explain what had made me alter the arrangements, so brusquely I told her, 'Change of plan.'

Dutifully she donned a bathrobe and headed for where her clothes lay in a pile on the lounge floor.

I stopped her as she picked up her bra. 'You won't be needing that,' I said, 'nor these.' I picked up her panties and crumpled them in a ball. 'If I decide I'm wrong we'll get you something a bit sexier on the way. That's what plastic is for.'

She contemplated me for a moment then said, 'If that's what turns you on.'

CHAPTER THREE

The dusk was deepening to nearly full night as we started up the road. 'We didn't get round to eating and I'm hungry,' I said, 'Keep your eyes peeled for a diner. . . Oh, and a store where we can stock up on essentials for a couple of days.'

'There's a place a couple of blocks up ahead, beyond the church,' she offered.

And indeed there was - a group of stores serving the local area. The supermarket wasn't the largest but had all we needed - bread, cheese, eggs, milk, coffee - the staples and, what I thought more important, a good selection of wine.

While I filled a trolley I sent Amy to browse the shelves to find some music to play on the car's CD. Then it was next door to the pizza parlour for some immediate comfort food.

Shortly we were back on the road, mouths full of pizza, laps full of crumbs, listening to the opening bars of her chosen music.

The existance of telepathy is certain. How else could she have independently selected, not just my type of music, but two of my favourite composers - Prokofiev and Sibelius. So it was to the strains of the Dance of the Antill Maidens from Romeo and Juliet that we continued on into the dark.

Over the years I've found that the women I pull usually tend to want to talk a lot, to probe for common interests and try to create a rapport. But not with Amy - we didn't need to say much, being content to listen to the music in companionable silence. It seemed that it wasn't shyness or not knowing what to say, but as if the one coupling had already made us an item, neither having anything more of immediate importance to learn about the other. Which wasn't true of course since I knew hardly anything of her and she could know little of me other than my physique, yet somehow it didn't matter. We felt right together; or at least I did and I hoped she felt the same.

Strafford's directions were meticulous and, though it was now fully night, I easily found the cabin at the end of a lonely dirt track. The headlights showed it standing alone facing the edge of a small lake, seemingly surrounded on the three remaining sides by a thick wood.

It was quite small, the interior being stiflingly hot and somewhat musty from being shut in the early summer heat, however it was neat and clean. Before checking the layout I flung open the windows to permit the light breeze from the lake to clear the worst of stuffiness.

The place comprised a sleeping room, made cramped by a large king-sized bed, and a living-cum-dining room with a kitchen alcove and a stone fireplace, before which was that ultimate cliche of the love-nest, a broad, thick, imitation tiger skin rug. The one surprise was the bathroom which was large compared to the rest of the cabin and sported not just a shower but an oversize tub designed for sharing. Whoever was responsible for equiping and maintaining it - Strafford? - clearly had just one use in mind.

It only took a few minutes to unload our sparse luggage and fit the provisions in the store cupboards. I looked at the shower then thought 'What the hell, we've got ourselves a lake here.'

We hadn't brought any swim suits but a swift glance around the local area didn't reveal any other inhabitants - human that is - so it seemed skinny dipping would be the order of the day.

'Come on Amy, get your kit off. We're going swimming.' I stripped off my pants and shirt, picked up a couple of large towels and, naked, headed for the water.

Close to the shore it was little more than waist deep but I didn't want to explore in the dark - the morning would be early enough for that so I contented myself with a few lazy strokes until, with a cheerful 'Yippee!', Amy jumped in and, like a cheerful, innocent child, proceeded to splash me. Laughing I copied her play and poured water over her body from my cupped hands. The light from the cabin window was just enough to show the sun warmed water cascading down her tits and, the soft breeze being slightly cooler than the water, raising goose bumps on her arms and hardening her nipples.

Puling her tender beauty close my fingers teased her wet breasts until her nipples stood erect and ready for tasting. Meanwhile my hands explored her young body, lingering between her thighs, fondling the mound I had so savagely penetrated that first time.

Nor was she content just to receive my caresses. Her expression was remote as, her eyes lowered, she ran her hands slowly over my chest and stomach, concentrated on the feel of her finger tips on my skin. I sensed her blushing slightly as her hands dropped lower and closed over my erect shaft. Novice that she was she examined it minutely, stroking it from tip to base until I could withstand it no longer.

Tipping her head back I kissed her shy smiling mouth while, hands under her ass, I raised her in the water and pulled her onto my hips until my thrusting cock found her sweet entrance. She gave a shiver and groaned as I slid into her. Hungrily I nuzzled her neck. She dug her fingers into my shoulders and pulled her luscious tits tight to my ribs. I tried to guide her, to delay our climax but it was not to be; all too soon my seed erupted into her tight tunnel.

When I withdrew I kissed her on the cheek, 'Thank you, my dear. That was delicious. You're so, so beautiful.'

'No, I'm not,' she protested. 'How I wish I were.'

'We can none of us see yourself as others do. Beauty is said to be in the eye of the beholder and what I behold, both with my eyes and my arms, is a very beautiful woman.'

Woman I'd said - not really, she was a girl. A girl barely half my age that I was becoming determined to keep and care for and enjoy for as long as I was able.

'Thank you.' She stood irresolute waiting for me to decide what next we should do.

'I'm not hungry after that pizza, but I think a glass or two of wine is called for. How say you?'

'Sounds good.'

I climbed the narrow beach to where I had dropped the towels. 'Come, let me dry you.'

The joy of that evening was unending. It was bliss to feel her smooth young skin under my hands as I roughly rubbed off the water.

Even out on the porch the night was hot and humid. So, with just a towel wound round my waist I settled in the swing seat that stood facing the lake and sipped my wine. After a minute or two Amy, her body honest and unadorned, came to sit in my lap and fold my arms around herself. Quietly, peacefully, not talking, together we admired the reflection of the crescent moon and stars in the water, content just to be holding each other.

The moon had moved a quarter of the way across the sky when she put her lips to my ear and quietly said, 'Again. Please.'

Grinning, I looked into her mischevious eyes, 'Must I. An old man like me needs his rest.'

She felt under the towel around my waist and stroked my cock to firmness. 'I think you've had more than enough rest.' Sliding from my lap she disappeared into the cabin.

Stiffly I climbed to my feet and followed to find her lying on the bed with her legs spread, the bright moonlight pouring through the uncurtained window highlighting her alabaster thighs and bountiful bush.

I started to take her the way I had meant to possess her the first time - with every scrap of gentle affection and sensitiveness that I have acquired over the years. I kissed her ear, caressed and grasped her breasts. Oh, how I delighted in their smooth silky weight, I just couldn't get enough of them, I was obsessed with them. She rubbed my chest and kissed me, her long sinewy legs gripping my waist, her feet in the small of my back. She reached down, grasped me and touched my tip to her opening saying, 'Not too quickly, please.'

'I'll try, my dear.' I said.

I eased into her and started pleasuring her with slow measured thrusts. Pulling out almost completely before sliding back in as deep as I could. Softly she whispered, "Oh, yes! Yes! Alec!" as the spasm of her initial climax tightened her maiden muscles around my cock.

But then I could hold back no more - once again my control fled. Once again I repeatedly slammed into her. This time, her face contorted with lust, she matched me all the way. Her back arched, her hands grasped my ass, pulling me in deep. Our orgasm's built and built until with one last, mighty thrust I emptied myself into her tight treasure. She screamed her primal release across the placid lake, while squeezing every drop of my seed from me.

Energy spent, she laid her head against my shoulder, a gentle smile on her face, her body relaxing against me as she basked in the comfort of my embrace. I turned onto one elbow and, while nuzzling her neck, used my other hand to toy with her nipples. She moaned quietly. Surprisingly I almost felt ready yet again, but my mind told me it was too soon, so I kissed her gently and rolled away saying, 'Sweet dreams.' But like a happy child she had already dropped off to sleep, softly snoring.

I hadn't felt so alive for months. I was sleepy from jet lag but also relaxed and happy. It was little more than nine hours since Amy had arrived at the flat ready to serve my presumptuous needs, yet I'd already taken her three times. What had I done to deserve her? I didn't know. What had given me back the stamina of my youth? My eyes drooped and I began to drift off half dreaming, half wondering how she made me feel so self-assured, so capable of taking on the world and winning. CHAPTER FOUR

A cold front went through just before dawn sweeping away the sticky, humid air and leaving everything crisp and sharp. I woke early, still not properly acclimatised to the change in time zones, but even so refreshed and happy. Amy slept on, sprawled face down, legs akimbo across the bed, the slave chain gleaming around her ankle. I was tempted to introduce her to a typical lovers awakening but instead confined myself to covering her with a sheet.

Never at my best until I've had my morning cup of coffee I set a pot to brew and its sharp aroma soon filled the room. Pouring two cups, I took one to Amy who, as I approached the bed, stirred and opened her eyes, rolled on her back, smiled up at me, and lazily stretched. The sheet slipped to the floor presenting me with a most delightful image to start the day. Ever the gentleman, I scooped up the material and moved to spread it over her.

She shook her head, the smile broadening into a mischievous grin. 'I don't need it and why hide what you've already come to know quite well.'

'Because where you're concerned my will power is somewhat weak. You best keep your delights hidden or we could find ourselves spending the whole day getting to know them better.'

'But we're repeatedly urged to keep fit, and what could be a better form of exercise.' She laughed at me, 'You do well for an old man but there's always room for improvement.'

'Minx! What can a babe in arms like you know? Wait till I've given you some more - a lot, lot more - practice.'

It was all fun but still the old man jibe hit home. 'You think I need exercise? Come on then. I'll race you round the lake.'

'What about food? I'm hungry.' She protested.

'Only for food? Anyway you shouldn't take exercise on a full stomach. You can stuff yourself after you've earned it. Come on, off that bed.' I caught her ankle and dragged her to the floor.

'Tyrant. Didn't I performed well enough for you yesterday?' She curled into a ball.

'We can continue this philosophical discussion later. Now get your arse moving. Three times round the lake.'

'Ooo, so masterful, and long words this early in the morning.' Still laughing she jumped up and rushed out of the door.

I followed, pausing to check that there was no one to witness our naked dash. By the time I set off she was well ahead, sprinting along the narrow strip that edged the water, her bare feet leaving deep prints in the soft sand.

'Three times round, remember!' I shouted after her, adopting a steady jog, my flaccid member flapping with each step - proof, if I needed it, why jock-straps were invented .

The lake was small, a former sand quarry by the look of it; though why so far from any town was a mystery. Being about two hundred yards across, three times round would be approximately a mile; quite far enough for me - I never was a runner, more of a games player. Include bed games in that!

She acknowledged with a wave, continuing to draw away. At the end of the first circuit she led by a fifty yards but was beginning to labour. By the end of the second lap my steady pace had brought me level though I was finding it tough in the soft going. I could hear her heavy breathing as she strove to stop me getting ahead, but she was paying the price for her early pace and still had forty yards to go when I reached the end. Hands on my knees, lungs bursting, I watched her finish, beautiful boobs bouncing with every stride.

'Not so bad for an ancient athlete, eh?' I said continuing to admire her heaving breasts as she fought to regain her breath.

She held her hands up in surrender. 'Okay, okay. I was wrong Mister Universe - you're in the prime of life. Am I to be chastised for doubting you?'

'A first offence only nets you probation, and if your future performance proves satisfactory you may earn a full pardon.'

Taking her hand I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. With her hands around my neck and mine cupping her buns we pressed our naked, sweat soaked bodies close, my engorged manhood digging into her belly.

'Last evening - we never properly finished that shower. Shall we do it now?' She said.

'Why?' I looked down into her eyes.

Calmly and seriously she looked back at me, 'I could say because I'm hot and damp but . . . to be honest . . . I want to feel you inside me.'

Where was the timid, apprehensive girl of yesterday? What had happened, not just to her, but to both of us? What had I done, taking this young virgin? We hadn't even known each other twenty-four hours ago yet I'd already had her several times and now she wanted me to shaft her again. Ah! Well, this was not the time to examine, to think, or to analyse. It was a moment to follow my feelings. Bending down, one arm around her shoulders, one under her knees, I carried her back into the cabin and stood her in the bathroom.