I Call on Gabrielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

When she was ready, Gabrielle got up on her hands and knees. "I hope you are ready for some serious fucking. I still need to cum one more time."

"If you're ready, I'm ready but let's take it slow at first."

As if to demonstrate what I meant, I stroked my cock into her slick ass, slowly, all the way until my pubic hairs were tickling her, and back out, till only the tip stayed inside. When I stroked back inside her for the second time, Gabrielle fucked back to meet me, taking my cock all the way into herself again. She moaned from the pleasure I was giving her as I stretched her sphincter and rectum and I moaned from the pleasure of her tight ass squeezing my cock. "Just like that, slow and easy. That felt really good. Give me a lot more like that."

With my hands on the fronts of her thighs for leverage, I gave her a lot more like that, always plunging slowly in and out while Gabrielle thrust her ass back to meet me. At first, she was on her hands and knees directly in front of me but after a few strokes she bent down, wrapping her arms around a pillow and supporting her upper body on her forearms. From that position, she would be able to thrust back more strongly and she would be able to take my cock even deeper when I really got going and rose up higher to start fucking down into her the way I would do later. Although her face was partly buried in the pillow, I could still hear her moaning from the intense pleasure her ass was feeling and I made no secret of the intense pleasure her ass was giving me.

Gabrielle likes my cock in her ass so much that she reached back and spread her ass cheeks again to enable me to get a fraction of an inch deeper into her. My hands on her thighs held her steady and kept her from falling forward while she held her ass cheeks open. With every stroke of my cock, I backed out so just the tip was still inside then drove forward, stretching her, until my cock was all the way back in. Because her hands were holding her ass cheeks open, Gabi was not able to thrust her ass back to meet me the way we both like her to do. Since that was so, when my cock was all the way in again, I would pull her to me and give one last thrust so that every fraction of an inch of my cock was doing what I meant it to do, pleasuring Gabrielle and me. Her first orgasm from my cock in her ass had been quick but the second one would be even better because it would be after a longer time, which was fine with both of us because we certainly had nothing better to do.

Although neither of us could have thought of anything more enjoyable to do, Gabrielle changed her movements to make our fucking even better. While I held her upright, she started swiveling her hips, thrusting her knees into the mattress and changing the angle my cock entered her ass. This changed the way my cock stretched her sphincter and allowed my cock to massage a different part of her rectum at every stroke. By this time, Gabrielle was enjoying our fucking so much that she had almost completely lost control of her upper body, which was thrashing around in front of me while she moaned and sobbed from the intense pleasure her ass was feeling.

"Okay, George. Really, really give it to me," was Gabi's request.

I knew that meant she was close to being ready to cum and what I should do. "Okay," I said and I started getting to my feet to stand, knees bent, with my legs outside hers. Because I would not be able to support her in this position, Gabrielle let go of her ass cheeks and once again leaned forward with her elbows on the bed and her ass presented fully to me. Standing almost upright with my hands clutching Gabi's hips, I started fucking down into her ass, using faster strokes and driving my cock hard into her. She thrust back just as hard, sobbing with the intense pleasure. The new position meant that the penetration was as good as it had been earlier and it also meant that Gabrielle was able to fuck me with her ass just as actively and just as strongly as I was fucking my cock into her. There is some strain to my knees in using this position but the pleasure for both of us was well worth it.

For several minutes I pounded my cock into Gabi's ass while she pounded back at me. "My clit, George! Get my clit!" she urged. Although she had cum earlier without any playing with her clit, to cum the second time, she would need me to fondle her there. I needed no further urging and I kept my left hand on her hip while my other hand reached around and found Gabi's adorable love toy, wet and engorged, and started gently massaging her. "Yes! Yes! There!" she exclaimed. I knew Gabrielle was ready to cum and I knew it would be powerful so I continued slamming my cock into her ass while fondling her clit. She urged me to keep fucking her, which was redundant because that was exactly what I wanted to do. After several more minutes, she started cumming.

For the fourth time that day, Gabrielle cried out that she was cumming and I knew that this would be the most tumultuous one yet. My right hand concentrated on caressing Gabi's clit while that arm and my other hand clamped onto her hips to hold her upright. While her upper body writhed and shook on the bed in front of me, her hips continued to swivel, driving her knees into the mattress. I kept plowing my cock into her ass while Gabrielle tossed around on the bed, sometimes thrusting back to meet my cock and sometimes rocking sideways. To keep us from falling off the bed, I leaned to my left, pulling her with me and we both landed on our left sides.

With both of us lying on our sides, I no longer had to worry about Gabrielle falling and she could enjoy herself to the maximum. With my right hand I continued to caress her wet clit and that arm and my left hand held her ass steady as I rammed my cock in and out. That was the only part of Gabi's body that was held steady; her head tossed up and down, her arms flopped aimlessly and her legs kicked and thrashed. Gabrielle was really enjoying herself and I was too, not just from the pleasure of ramming my cock into her slick, tight ass, which was wonderful enough, but also from seeing how much fun Gabi was having.

Finally, after five minutes of intense pleasure for both of us, Gabrielle climaxed, her body giving a tremendous spasm and then completely relaxing. I relaxed too; I had been holding off cumming while Gabi was in ecstasy but after her monumental orgasm, I also climaxed, ejaculating into my condom.

For a long time we lay happily in the spoon position until my cock softened and slipped out of the ass where it had given and received so much pleasure. Gabrielle rolled over onto her back and gestured in the direction of her pubic area which, along with her thighs and belly was covered with her delectable pussy juices. "A good hostess always provides her guests with the food they most like," she said. "Go ahead and be my guest."

Gabrielle certainly knows what I like and it was one of the most fragrant and delicious meals I have ever eaten.

* * * * *

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Whatever you think of it, I always appreciate knowing. Please vote and send feedback, either emailed to me or public comments after the story. Such feedback helps me to write more and better and I always answer any emails or PC that I receive or that is posted.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12