I Call on Janet & Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Ashley had her fingers on her pussy as she watched us intently, fondling herself as I surrounded her mother's clit with my mouth and started sucking on it while caressing the engorged sides and top with my tongue. Her fingers stayed busy for several minutes while my mouth stayed busy on her mother's clit, and then Janet started cumming. "Oh, George," she squealed, as her hands and thighs captured my head and held me in place, much the way her daughter had done. Heredity seemed to be strong in this family, especially among the female part of it.

Janet almost bent in half as she squeezed my head and rocked back and forth on the bed. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she crooned, enjoying the feeling of cumming. I enjoyed feeling her cumming also and I held to her legs and my mouth continued to suck and lick her clit for as long as it lasted. When Janet climaxed, she gave a giant thrust of her pussy and a cry of triumph. After enjoying her orgasm, Janet relaxed on the bed, her pussy juices running out and soaking into the bed. I devoured as much as I thought was prudent, and enjoyed the taste but I knew that Janet was not through and the juices would need to be used to perform their natural lubrication function.

As much as Janet enjoys cumming from my eating her pussy, she enjoys it even more when we fuck immediately afterward so, after licking as much of her juices as I could from my face, and wiping off the rest, I put on my condom. I got back on the bed between her legs and when Janet saw me moving forward, she smiled and held her arms up in invitation. Ashley was watching avidly and Janet turned to her and said, "Don't watch this, Ashley, Dear. This is what you are NOT supposed to do." Although Ashley seemed to be an obedient daughter, the "don't watch" is one instruction she didn't follow. The fingers of one hand pried open Janet's pussy lips and my other hand guided my cock into the juicy object of its lust. She moaned happily as the tip of my cock entered her pussy, and she moaned even more happily as the first few inches slid in easily. Since my cock would have no trouble penetrating Janet's well lubricated pussy, I leaned forward and put the weight of my upper body on my hands and eased my cock the rest of the way into the place it very much wanted to be. With my cock almost fully imbedded in Janet, I curled my arms under hers, and she reached her arms around my neck. With one more gentle thrust, my cock was all the way in Janet's lovely pussy and she wrapped her legs around mine and squeezed.

"That feels really good, George. Now, give it to me good; you know how I like it."

I did, indeed, know how Janet likes it, and I gave it to her that way. With my weight on my knees and elbows, Janet was able to move under me the way she likes to and when I drew my cock all the way out of her pussy and then thrust it all the way back in she fucked back to meet me. She moaned from the pleasure and I continued slowly stroking my cock into her pussy, while she met all my strokes.

"Oooo, yes. Yes, like that. I love that, George. I love the feel of your cock in my pussy."

"That's good, because I love the feel of my cock in your pussy also."

Apparently, Ashley liked the sight of my cock in her mother's pussy because she watched what we were doing as her fingers busily played with her clit. Because her mother and I were belly to belly, Ashley couldn't see anything but she could hear Janet moaning in pleasure and telling me how much she enjoyed my cock. She could see her mother's body thrashing around on the bed beneath me as her climax was building. Ashley could see and hear how much I was I was enjoying myself too but most of her attention was on what her mother was experiencing.

Janet continued fucking back to meet the strokes of my cock but she turned to her daughter and said, "When you meet and marry the right man you will enjoy sex with him like I enjoyed it with your father and like I am enjoying it with George but till then, keep your virginity. Play with your clit like you are doing now and have George eat your pussy for big orgasms but don't do what I am doing now. In the long run, you won't regret it." After advising her daughter, Janet returned to immensely enjoying what she had just told her daughter not to do, and started swinging her ass from side to side so my cock would caress the entire inside of her love hole.

After a few minutes of Janet's new motion, I told her, "Janet, I'm getting ready to cum."

"Me too; give it to me good!"

I prepared to give it to Janet really good. Moving up on her body, I changed the angle of my stroke so my cock entered her pussy more down, giving us a lot more contact between my cock and her clit. "Ooo, George, that is really good. You're really giving it to my clit. I'm ready to cum now."

To go with the changed angle of my stroke, I increased the speed of my thrusts into Janet's pussy. Her arms and legs tightened around me and she fucked back to meet me just as fast as I was driving my cock into her. Faster and faster, we went, both of us moaning and sighing and truly enjoying what we were doing.

"Oh! Oh! I'm cumming! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" That's what I did, fuck Janet as hard and as fast as I could, my cock driving into her pussy while her hips rocked and swiveled under me and her fingernails dug into my back. "Yes! Yes!" she blurted and Janet arched her back and rammed her pussy against me as she climaxed. After a few more thrusts into her pussy, I grunted and climaxed, ejaculating into my condom.

For a minute, I lay on top of Janet, both of us enjoying the closeness of our bodies. My cock was softening in her pussy and I pulled it out of her and moved back down on her body. I know how good Janet's fresh cum juices taste and I wanted to enjoy them before they all soaked into the sheets. While devouring them, I watched Ashley vigorously massaging her clit and I knew what she would want me to do. After cumming from having her pussy eaten, playing with her clit would not completely satisfy her.

"George, I am so hot from watching you and Mom, I need to cum again. Please, I really need you to eat my pussy again, even if we don't fuck." I nodded my head, reassuringly and after I finished Janet's delicious pussy juice, I got between Ashley's legs again.

She raised her legs into the air for the third time that day and I started happily eating Ashley's lovely pussy. Janet was lying quietly on the bed but I knew that by the time her daughter enjoyed her third orgasm, Janet would want me to eat her pussy again. I had absolutely no objections at all; I was very enthusiastic about the idea. Family values have always been high on the list of institutions that I admire and I believe that a mother-daughter banquet was in the forefront as being representative of family values.

* * * * *

Thank you for reading this story. It was written at the suggestion of one of my readers and I hope you enjoyed yourself reading it as much as I enjoyed myself writing it. Whatever you think of it, I, and all writers, appreciate readers expressing their opinions by voting and we especially appreciate feedback, either public comments or emails sent to me. I always answer all feedback, and I will consider any suggestions you may have for improving my writing or for future stories.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12