I Call On Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

When Jenny climaxed, her back arched and she gave one last, strong thrust of her pussy into my face, then she completely relaxed, her belly sprawled against my face and her legs hanging weakly against the sides of my head. I moved down slightly so I could lick the marvelous cum juices from her pussy, although I left some because I knew they would be needed. Then I wiped my chin and cheeks off with my fingers because Jenny's delicious juices are finger-licking good. I waited a few minutes while Jenny regained her strength, and I heard her say "George, you are the greatest. Nobody eats my pussy like you do." I suppose it was flattery, but I ate it up just as I had eaten up Jenny's cum juices a few minutes earlier.

When Jenny was ready, she hobbled over to a small end table next to the sofa and opened a drawer. That was where she kept her toys that she used between our sessions and sometimes during them. "I've got a new friend here, George, and I want him to play with us, if you don't mind." I didn't mind, of course, and she showed me a condom, a tube of KY Jelly and a dildo. The dildo was a single piece of molded nylon about six inches long and shaped like a cock, but with a tapered head. The base flared into balls and then was flat, and on the flat side was a ring, with an inner diameter of about one inch. The intended purpose of the dildo was immediately clear, especially when combined with the lubricant. Unnecessarily, Jenny told me "This is to put in my ass when we fuck."

Jenny lay across my lap while I lubricated her ass, squirting the jelly directly into her, then reaching in the same index finger that had been in her ass earlier, and spreading the jelly all around. After Jenny got up, I coated the dildo and set it aside. Jenny knelt in front of me and took my cock briefly in her mouth again, assuring that it was completely hard and getting it wet so the condom would slide on easily. Once the condom was on, Jenny stood on the sofa, straddling my legs. She put her hands on my shoulders and lowered herself as I guided my cock into her pussy. Once the tip had entered her, Jenny put all her weight on my shoulders and got to her knees on the sofa, then continued lowering herself while my cock slid completely into her pussy. "Oooo, George, your cock feels really good in my pussy", she whispered. "I love what you do with your tongue but your cock goes all the way in."

Once my cock was all the way in, Jenny reached back and spread her asscheeks, and I held the dildo against her adorable rosebud with one hand while the fingers of the other hand opened her sphincter. Once the tip of the toy was in place, I slipped my middle finger through the ring, and slowly and gently slid it into Jenny's tight but slippery ass. Her breath hissed in through her teeth, because there was some slight pain at first but the pain quickly evolved into pure pleasure, and Jenny moaned while she squirmed her ass around to accommodate the entire length of the dildo. I could feel the toy also, through several layers of Jenny's body tissue, and it made her tight pussy even tighter. With my cock and the dildo both firmly in place, I leaned against the back of the sofa and Jenny half-lay against me, with her arms on my shoulders for leverage, and her legs holding to mine. She was already moaning from the intense pleasure in her ass and her pussy and she said "George, your cock and my new friend feel so good that I think I'm going to cum right away. Do you mind?"

"Jenny, I want you to cum. Why don't you cum two or three times?"

Jenny smiled at that happy thought, and began stroking her pussy onto my cock. I matched her strokes, thrusting my cock into her pussy to meet her, and simultaneously plunging the dildo into her ass. After just a few minutes of this double penetration, Jenny blurted out "Oh my God! I'm cumming. I'm cumming", and she grabbed me around the neck and started bouncing up and down on my cock at a greatly increased speed. I pushed the dildo all the way into her ass and held it in all the while she was cumming, and increased the speed of my thrusts into her pussy. While my right hand held the dildo, my left arm was wrapped around Jenny, holding her tightly, because usually she loses control while she is cumming and I didn't want her falling off my lap. It is probably a good thing I held her, because her arms were holding me loosely, and she was thrashing around on my lap, and probably would have fallen. Jenny continued bouncing and thrashing and cumming, for what seemed like a long time, enjoyable time until she climaxed, her back arching as she thrust her pussy onto my cock with an extra effort. After that, she stopped bouncing and collapsed against me, pressing her beautiful breasts into my chest. For a few seconds, I just held her against me, keeping the dildo in her ass, then I started slowly pumping my cock into her pussy. Jenny, leaning against my chest, looked up at me with her sweet, beautiful face and smiled. "That was wonderful, George. But don't stop. I want to cum again." As she requested, I did not stop, but held her in place on my lap and fucked slowly and gently up into her pussy while holding the dildo in place.

After a few minutes of my slow strokes, Jenny was ready to resume fully, and she took charge, moving her pussy up and down on my cock while I thrust up on her down strokes. I plunged the dildo into her ass at the same time, so both holes were filled. While I was lying back on the deep sofa, Jenny was lying with full body contact against me, her arms around my neck, and if we had been lying flat it would have been the feminine superior position. This is very much a warm, fuzzy way to make love, and I really enjoy it, especially with someone as small and sweet and beautiful as Jenny. She was purring in pleasure when she said "George, I really love the way your cock feels in my pussy and the way my friend feels in my ass", and then Jenny continued purring and curled up even more tightly against me, both of us enjoying the moment.

Besides being warm and fuzzy, this is a very nice position in other ways.

It is very intimate, with the full body contact, and we can whisper sweet things to each other as we had been doing. It is a visual delight also, looking at Jenny's beautiful, creamy tan face, so close to mine, as she alternated between smiling and grimacing with pleasure. Besides the pleasure my cock received from Jenny's tight pussy, which radiated throughout my body, there was the marvelous sensation of her lovely titties with their hard nipples rubbing on my chest. My right hand was holding the dildo and plunging it into Jenny's ass and my left arm was steadying Jenny, but both her hands were free. They were wrapped loosely around my neck but that was a gesture of affection, and very pleasant. Jenny had her hands free and she leaned back and used her hands to offer her beautiful breasts to me. "Lick my nipples, George. Suck my boobies. I really love it when you do that", and then, still slowly moving up and down on my cock, she turned partially sideways and presented one of her succulent globes to me.

I leaned forward a little and started licking her adorable nipple, painting it with broad strokes of my tongue, continuing like this for a minute.

"Suck it. Take it in your mouth", was her request, and I did so, gladly, as I had done before. My lips were a seal and I sucked on her gorgeous globe, licking her nipple inside my mouth. Jenny moaned in pleasure. "Ooooo, that's it, she said. I really love that. Mmmmm, keep sucking on it." I did just that while Jenny, with her eyes closed enjoyed the dildo going in and out of her ass, my cock going in and out of her pussy, and my mouth sucking on her beautiful titty. "Take the other one," she said, between moans. "I don't want to be lopsided." I gladly complied, licking her adorable nipples and then sucking her other luscious mammary.

Although we were fucking slowly to make it last, I could feel my climax building and I told Jenny "I'm almost ready to cum." She nodded her head and changed position, so she was closer to upright, and continued to stroke her pussy up and down on my cock, at a faster speed, while I kept thrusting my cock up to meet her. Because of the changed position, I turned my finger in the ring of the dildo so it was protruding from the back of my hand rather than the palm, and I continued to plunge the dildo in and out of Jenny's lovely ass. The changed position was closer to the cowgirl position, and there was some loss of body contact, but there was a big increase in the contact between my cock and her clit. I also had a better view of Jenny's lovely breasts bouncing erotically in front of me, but I could no longer reach them with my mouth.

What my cock was getting more than made up for what my mouth was not getting, as Jenny smoothly moved up and down on me, while my cock and the dildo stroked into her lovely pair of holes. "Oooo", she moaned. "This is so wonderful. Your cock is really giving it to my pussy and my friend is really giving it to my ass." As Jenny stroked down, she was stroking her pussy onto my cock, and now she was stroking her ass onto the dildo as well, and it was going into her even deeper, and stretching her tiny hole even more. Jenny was close to cumming but I knew I couldn't hold her by hugging her with my left arm as I had before, so I held her arm with my left hand.

Once she started cumming, I decided, I would remove my finger from the dildo and hold her arms to keep her from falling. Her muscles would clench, and hold the dildo in her ass anyhow.

She was moaning ecstatically as my cock massaged her clit, pressed more tightly by the dildo in her ass. I could hear myself moaning also, as her clit massaged my cock, and we both moved closer to cumming. Jenny writhed on my lap, her head tossing aimlessly, and I noticed her hips were swiveling and she moved up and down, so my cock was massaging even more of her pussy and her friend was massaging even more of her ass. Jenny was on the verge of cumming, I could tell, and I hoped I could hold off until she climaxed.

I am a nice guy, and nice guys always finish last, or at least try to.

"Oh! Oh!" she trilled. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming." Jenny started bouncing faster and more erratically, and before the muscles in her ass could clench, I thrust the dildo all the way in, pulled my finger loose from the ring and held onto her arm to keep her from falling. Jenny's legs squeezed mine while her whole torso tossed aimlessly on my lap, and I continued pumping my cock into her pussy as fast and deep as I could. By holding to her arms I was able to let Jenny enjoy cumming to the maximum, and I am strong enough, and she is small enough that I was able to keep her from falling. I enjoyed the ecstasy Jenny was feeling almost as much as she did. One of the many pleasures of making love is seeing a woman, especially a sweet and beautiful woman like Jenny, letting go as she cums, and enjoying it to the utmost. The pleasure is intensified because I know that it was my cock and what I did that caused her intense pleasure.

Jenny climaxed, arching her back and thrusting her pussy down onto my cock, then she relaxed against my chest. I pumped my cock into her pussy a few more times then I filled my condom with my cum. After I climaxed, I leaned against the back of the sofa, pulling Jenny with me so she could cuddle up next to me the way she likes doing. Given Jenny's very high sex drive, I doubted that she would want to stop this soon. She had cum four times already but that was fewer times than she usually likes. For the time being, however, after the dildo squirted out of her ass and my flaccid cock slipped out of her pussy, we were content to lie back on Jenny's oversized sofa, her small, yellow-brown body curled up against my big milky-white one, both of us at peace and happy.

Happy, yes, but Jenny wasn't really satisfied yet. "George", she said to me, batting her dark, almond shaped eyes at me after catching her breath and while she was still regaining her strength, "I wish we could see each other more often. I get really horny without you, you know." At this time, her mouth pouted prettily. My friends are better than nothing but your tongue and your cock are sooooo much better, especially your tongue." I thought I knew what was coming next, and I was right. "George, I know you have a lot of important things to do, and I know you are getting old and tired, and I know you make love with a lot of really pretty girls, so I don't really count that much." That was the slow curve, and the fast break was coming next. "Please, please, please, pretty please, can you eat my pussy again?

I really need it, because it's been a long time and it will be another long time before we get together again." While she said these things, Jenny was curled up against me, her beautiful long, black hair spilling over her shoulders, seeming small and vulnerable, and peering at me through her long eyelashes in the way she has. How could I refuse?

"Well Jenny, Right now the most important thing I have to do is to eat your pussy again. I am getting old and tired, but if I ever get too old and tired to eat your gorgeous pussy, I will slit my wrists. I do make love with a lot of pretty women and you are about the prettiest, and right now, you count more than anybody. If It will be a long time before we get together again, let's make the most of today." I hadn't really been persuaded by Jenny's feminine wiles, because I really wanted to eat her pussy again, but it was fun to pretend otherwise. I think she knew that I was pretending anyhow. "How do you want to do it this time?"

"I want to 69."

That surprised me. Although Jenny does like having my cock in her mouth, she has never sucked me off. Besides that, although Viagara is a miracle drug, and I swear by it, I wouldn't be really able to get my cock hard after cumming like I just did. At least not for a while.

"And after I cum, and I have gotten your cock nice and hard, I want you to fuck me again. Doggy style this time."

Oh. Okay. That explained it.

"Lie down here, George, and I will get on top."

First plumping the pillow and placing it where it would be under my head again, I lay down. After a quick trip to the bathroom to clean the lubricant and other things from her ass cleft, Jenny lay on top of me. Her pussy was in place for easy eating and she peeled the condom off my soft cock, surrounded my cock with her mouth and started rolling it around, gently sucking on it and tonguing it. Although Jenny has never sucked me off, she does like to swallow my cum, and she does like the feel of my cock in her mouth, so she was enjoying herself.

I was enjoying myself also. When Jenny had cum a few minutes earlier, I hadn't eaten her cum juices, and even though they weren't completely fresh, they were fresh enough to be delicious, and there seemed to be an ocean of them even though a lot of them had already drained away. I feasted on them, and when I had eaten all of them, I started licking the outer surface of one of Jenny's pussy lips. I started there because I wanted to spend a long time eating her pussy, to prolong my pleasure, to prolong Jenny's pleasure and to give my cock time to get hard again. Just then, my cock was curled up inside Jenny's mouth and she was rolling it around with her tongue. She would feel it stiffen in her mouth, and she would enjoy the feeling, but that wouldn't happen for quite a while.

For two reasons, I was glad that Jenny had washed her ass. First, I liked the sight of her dark tan rosebud, nestled inches from my face in her creamy light tan cheeks. Second, The KY Jelly liquefies in her ass and I didn't want the leftovers dripping out onto my face. For the same reason, I wouldn't fuck Jenny's ass with her dildo while we were 69ing. From the angle I had, I wouldn't be able to put my finger into her except to the first knuckle, so I satisfied myself with admiring her rosebud while I ate her pussy, and I would eat it for a long time.

Because I was going to take a long time, I licked slowly along Jenny's outer lip. She enjoyed the feeling and I especially enjoyed the feel of my tongue on her soft, smooth skin, and the almost non-existent pubic hair. My tongue traveled all the way to her mons and when I reached that lovely place, I kissed her there and then licked her other outer pussy lip in the same way.

Meanwhile, Jenny had taken my cock out of her mouth and was holding it in her hand and licking it. It was too soft to do anything but there were some noticeable signs that it was coming to life again and Jenny didn't mind waiting, since I would be eating her pussy and she would enjoy licking and sucking and playing with my cock while she was waiting for it to stiffen.

After licking the outer surfaces of Jenny's outer pussy lips, I began licking the inner surface of one, again starting at the lower end, just below the lovely pink hole that was starting to produce more of the delectable juices that I love so much. I licked slowly up the inner surface until I reached the place where the outer and the inner lips are close together, and here I hooked my lip over the outer edge of Jenny's pusssy lip and probed in and licked the inner surface. Licking her pussy this way, I was able to more firmly massage the lip and I was rewarded my more of the delicious juice, by hearing Jenny purr in pleasure and by feeling Jenny's pussy start to squirm and to hump down into my face. My cock was back in Jenny's mouth again and both of us could tell that, after Jenny's skilled ministrations, it would be stiff and ready later for our mutual pleasure.

Although I really enjoyed what Jenny was doing with her hands and mouth to get my cock ready, I concentrated on what my mouth was doing to her pussy, and that was licking the outer lip all the way to the mons, then kissing her mons again. There was enough fresh juice in her pussy that I relished the aroma and then the taste as I licked it out, and then I started licking the other outer pussy lip, using the same technique and taking a long time to reach her mons, and by then, Jenny was purring steadily and her pussy was humping even stronger into my face. My cock was no longer flaccid, thanks to what Jenny was doing with her mouth, but it was still not ready to go into her pussy.

After thoroughly licking all surfaces of Jenny's outer pussy lips, I turned my attentions to her inner lips, and I started by licking the outer surface of the first one, and then by squirming my tongue between the inner and outer lips and licking the surface of the inner lip. After I had contact with the full width of the lip, I moved my tongue from side to side and back and forth, licking the entire surface area many times and slowly heading toward Jenny's clit hood. Jenny could feel where I was headed and she fucked down harder and harder into my face and more fragrant juices were produced by her pussy. When I reached the clit hood, I very gently caressed it with my tongue, not wanting to stimulate her too much this soon. Soon my tongue would be firmly massaging Jenny's clit hood and even her adorable clit, but I didn't want Jenny to cum until my cock was hard enough to pleasure her pussy. That would be a while yet but it was already almost erect, although not really hard yet and Jenny was bobbing her head up and down, feeling it stiffen in her mouth, and enjoying the feeling.

After I rewarded myself with the delicious juices in Jenny's pussy, I started licking her other inner pussy lip the same as I had pleasured the first one. This time, when I reached her clit hood, I paused to evaluate the situation. Her purring had changed to moans, even some whimpers, and her pussy was fucking strongly into my face and producing plenty of fragrant juices. Jenny was getting closer and closer to cumming, and I didn't want that to happen until my cock was ready. I definitely didn't want Jenny to cum while my cock was in her mouth. It was in her mouth then, at least the tip of it was, and Jenny was rolling the tip around in her lips and licking the slit and around the ridge, enjoying the feeling and getting it ready for later. I barely touched her clit hood with my tongue, then licked up the fresh juices from her pussy and started probing the lower rim of her delightful pink love hole.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers