I Call On Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

After probing the lower rim, I started pushing my tongue against the sides, switching from one side to the other, then I curled my tongue under one of Jenny's inner pussy lips, caressing the inner surface for a short distance.

This is a very sensitive area, second only to the clit, and Jenny responded by alternating her moans and whimpers with gasps and sighs, and her pussy was jamming into my face even stronger. She was still holding my cock and licking the head and the ridge but by now, this was for her own pleasure, and I liked it too, but my cock was ready for fucking. Viagara and Jenny's talented mouth and fingers had done their job.

Jenny was almost ready to cum and I started licking the area between the top of her precious love hole and her clit, indirectly stimulating the clit, then I moved my tongue higher and probed under the clit hood, caressing the lovely button that was sheltering there. Jenny's thighs rotated out, presenting her pussy to me more fully, and her hips started swiveling, causing her legs to thrust alternatively over my shoulders like pistons in a gasoline engine. The time had arrived for Jenny to cum so, using my lips as a seal , I clamped my mouth over her adorable clit, and caressed it with my tongue while sucking on the charming love button.

After less than a minute of the caressing and sucking, Jenny squealed ecstatically "Oh! Oh!, I'm cumming. Yes! Yes! Suck my clit. I'm cumming." Almost every woman I make love to tells me to suck her clit at times like this, and it is never needed because sucking their clits is the thing I most want to do. Jenny squeezed my jaw and cheeks with her thighs while her pussy squirmed and bounced on my face and her head and torso thrashed on top of me. I kept my hands tightly holding her ass cheeks, pressing her pussy against my face so her clit would stay in my mouth for as long as she continued cumming. Jenny kept telling me how wonderful it was to cum and how I should suck her clit, until she climaxed, arching her back and jamming her pussy into my face one last trime. Then she sagged forward, her arms outstretched, my stiff and ready cock bouncing against her beautiful face and her marvelous, long black hair in complpete disarray, covering her head and shoulders and my crotch and thighs.

As Jenny lay happily on top of me, regaining her strength, I licked all the fresh cum juices from around her pink hole, and some from inside but I left most of them because they would soon be performing their natural function of lubrication. While Jenny nuzzled her soft, smooth face against my erect cock, I admired her hot pussy and cute rosebud, which seemed to winking at me in anticipation of soon being spread open by Jenny's newest friend. When Jenny was almost ready to resume, she said "George, you are amazing, the way you eat my pussy like that and so sweet to do everything for me that I like." Jenny must have been aware that I was having a fabulous time making love to her, but I saw no reason to point that out. "I have one more thing to ask of you. No, two. Fuck me doggy style and fuck my ass with my friend while you do it." I expected that, and it was certainly not a hardship, and would be extremely enjoyable for me, especially since Jenny had tossed and pulled her hair back, and had started affectionately licking my stiff cock.

After part falling and part climbing off me and onto the floor, Jenny knelt, leaning across the sofa, with her legs spread. I put one of the three pillows on the floor for her to kneel on, and piled the other two on the sofa so she could lean on them. Then I knelt between her legs, inserted the nozzle of the tube of KY Jelly into her adorable ass and squirted in a blob. My right index finger spread the jelly all around the inner surface as far as it could reach, and then I leaned over, picked up the dildo, and freshened its lubrication. Jenny's pussy was sopping wet with the juices that I had left there and with the new ones she had produced in anticipation of what we would soon be doing, and I inserted the tip of my cock into the place where we both wanted it.

While Jenny reached back and spread her ass cheeks I opened her sphincter and inserted the tip of the dildo. Jenny sighed happly at the start of the double penetration, and wiggled her ass and her pussy to encourage me to fill both of her delightful holes. I really needed no encouragement and I gave a short thrust of my cock and about another inch entered Jenny's wet pussy. Then I inserted my right middle finger into the ring on the dildo so it protuded fro the back of my hand again, and gave that a little push, and about an inch of nylon squeezed neatly into Jenny's ass. Jenny sighed happily again. "Take your time, George. We are in no hurry and I want my two friends all the way in me."

After a few more strokes, both of Jenny's friends were buried all the way in her and I started slowly stroking with them. At first, I left my cock in place and slowly fucked the dildo in and out of her ass, and Jenny moaned delightedly. Then I left the dildo stuck all the way in her ass and slowly fucked my cock in and out of Jenny's pussy. "Oh, George, that is sensational. Your cock is giving my clit a great workout and she is loving it. Keep doing that." Once again, the dildo in her ass forced my cock to have firm contact with the top of Jenny's hot, wet love hole, and that massaged the underside of her clit with every stroke, in or out, of my cock. For about ten minutes I continued like that, keeping either the dildo or my cock in place and slowly pumping the other in and out, and Jenny loudly expressed her appreciation. She showed her appreciation in other ways besides. Whichever of her friends was entering her body, she thrust back to meet him, to make sure the penetration was the maximum, and juices from her pussy were running down my balls and legs and onto the carpet.

Jenny wanted to change positions slightly. She would still be be kneeling on the cushion, but her arms would be on the floor so her ass and pussy would be raised, giving both her friends better access and they could penetrate even deeper. I was agreeable so, while keeping my cock in her pussy and holding the dildo in her ass by leaning on it, I backed up, pulling the cushion with me, while Jenny pushed away from the sofa. We ended up in the middle of the room, and Jenny was now bending over and supporting her weight on her elbows and forearms. The dildo had slipped partly out of her ass, while my cock was still in her pussy as far as it would go, so I slowly thrust the dildo back in. Jenny moaned happilyand asked me to do it some more, so I fucked her ass several more strokes, and the penetration was even deeper than it had been, Jenny reached back and spread her cheeks again, but the flared part of the dildo was much to big to fit into her ass, so she settled for having me slowly twist her friend back and forth, which brought forth more moans of pleasure.

Although Jenny really enjoyed the dildo in her ass, my cock deep in her pussy brought her even more enjoyment, especially when her friend forced it against her clit, and she told me to start fucking her some more. I did so happily, slowly driving my cock as deeply into her pussy as I could, simultaneously thrusting the dildo into her ass. With her elbows and forearms on the floor, Jenny pushed back to meet the strokes of her friends into her ass and pussy. She was close to ecstasy, moaning and whimpering and even sobbing from the pleasure she was feeling, and the juices from her pussy ran down my legs and soaked into the rug.

I was close to ecstasy myself, of course, plunging my cock into Jenny's tight but slippery pussy and feeling it rub against her clit. Jenny has a really gorgeous ass, beautifully shaped and covered in her smooth and flawless pale yellow-brown skin, and it was truly a delight, seeing it surge against me, swelling as the dildo drove in. My ears derived enormous enjoyment from her pleasurable moans, sighs and whimpers, and in the way she expressed her delight in her sweet, musical voice. The juices gushing from her pussy had an incredible aroma, and I was looking forward to feasting on them once we were done fucking.

That time would be sooner, rather than later, I could tell, because Jenny had started swiveling her hips as my cock and the dildo filled both her holes, adding to the wonderful sensations for both of us. From the sounds of the whimpers and sobs, I could tell she was almost ready to cum, but she would tell me when she was ready, but until then, we both enjoyed some of the greatest sex we had ever had.

Finally, it was time. "I wanna cum, George. Make me cum. Grab my clit."

Although my cock was rubbing against the underside of her clit with every stroke, in and out, it was not quite enough to make her cum although it was enough to impart fantastic pleasure to both of us. I increased the speed of my strokes into Jenny's pussy and her ass, and leaned forward and started caressing her clit from the outside. As I fondled Jenny's precious love button from the outside with my hand, I could feel my cock massaging the little darling from the inside, and I timed my hand motions with the rapid thrusts of my cock, which were also synchronized with the thrusts of the dildo into her lovely ass. In the past, when Jenny did not have her nylon friend pleasuring her, I had fondled her nipples with the other hand, but I believed the dildo driving into her ass and pressing my cock against her clit would do more for her than my fingers on her nipples.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming. Cumming", Jenny trilled ecstatically.

I jammed the dildo all the way into Jenny's ass, then removed my finger from the ring on its base, because it would be held securely in place by her clenched muscles. While the fingers of my left hand continued caressing Jenny's clit, I reached around and held my wrist with my right hand to keep her from falling while she was cumming. Jenny's hips were rocking from side to side as her hips swiveled, providing additional motion for both of us.

Her upper body thrashed around, out of control. Jenny was supported by her forearms and elbows and her knees and I held to her as tightly as I could because I wanted her to swivel and rock and thrash and totally enjoy cumming, and do it safely.

My cock continued plunging into Jenny's pussy, massaging her precious clit from the inside while my fingers massaged it from the outside. Within seconds, I knew I would be cumming, and then Jenny climaxed, her back arching again and her pussy thrusting back to my cock one last time. I climaxed at the same time, which was great, filling my condom with cum just as Jenny's arms ceased to support her, and she slowly collapsed forward.

With my arms around her waist, I let her down slowly, then sprawled on top of her, my cock buried in her pussy and her little friend buried all the way in her ass. For a few minutes I lay on top of her, then I gently removed my rapidly softening cock from her pussy, struggled to my knees and removed the dildo from her ass. Liquefied jelly trickled from her ass, mingling with the gush of fresh cum juices, and ruining my appetite for them, at least for just then.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers