I Came to California Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went out for dinner that evening to a nice restaurant close to where I lived. Both of the women dressed and looked spectacular. Wearing very revealing outfits they drew the attention of many of the men and the envy of many of the women.

After dinner the women said they were tired and asked if we could make it an early night. I had planned on taking them out afterwards but agreed that we could do that another night. I told them I would pour us all a glass of wine before bed and that we could watch movies until we were ready for bed.. They agreed stating that it sounded nicer than going somewhere noisy.

We arrived home and both women shuffled off to their rooms, emerging shortly in loose fit oversized shirts. Kristin wore a pair of gray Lycra stretch pants under hers but little else. Her breasts jiggled as she walked toward me as I sat on the couch. Extending her arm to take the glass I got a quick peek under the loose fitting sleeve at her right tit. Quick as it was I could tell that it was magnificent and instantly wished I could see both. Kristin sat beside me and asked what movies I had. I told her most of them were action movies but being an avid collector I probably had something we could all agree on.

Kristin and I had started rummaging under the entertainment center for a movie when Mom came in. Being down on the floor it was plain to see that mom had not bothered to put anything on under her nightshirt. From the angle I was in I could see the white briefs caressing her glorious backside as she swished past us and over to the loveseat. Like Kristin mom also had decided to go braless, her erect nipples and dark brown areolas clearly visible it was all I could do to quit staring at her. Adjusting herself on the loveseat she drew her legs up under her tucking her nightshirt underneath them. Every movement she made caused her breasts to sway violently side to side.

Once comfortable she asked what we would be watching and reached for her drink. Taking several large gulps she looked up to find me still staring at her. She asked again and Kristin answered her pulling a tape out from under the cabinet. The tape had no packaging but had the words "Family Life." Not recognizing the name I allowed Kristin to pop the movie into the VCR.

The movie being un-rewound began instantly with a scene of a young woman completely undressing and bending over the back of a couch. A man entered the scene next naked his long thick cock sticking out like a pole, he readied himself behind the female as he parted her ass cheeks. I watched Kristin and mom waiting for an expression of protest over what we were seeing, but none came, their eyes riveted to the action on screen. I allowed the tape to continue, waiting for one of them to make some comment.

The man now moistening his fingers with saliva parted the girls ass cheeks revealing her clean shaven snatch, running them over the her lips he moved his fingers to separate them as he lowered his cock into position to penetrate her.

"Fuck me daddy" the girl stated as the mans cock began to pierce her red engorged lips parting them as his tremendous cock stretched her tiny opening.

"Yeah baby, the man said, daddy is going to fuck this tight virgin pussy, he's going to fuck it real good." He lowered himself into her as the camera caught the action from between his legs, the man's soda can sized cock sunk deep into the young girls cunt until only his balls rest against her pussy lips. Slowly the man withdrew as the young girl was finally able to gasp at the enormity of the cock that had entered her. Neither mom nor Kristin moved as the man again stated his intent to fuck what was supposed to be his onscreen daughter.

"What is this," mom uttered her eyes still riveted to the T.V. The couple now picking up the tempo of their thrusts was more verbal now as they fucked.

"Oh yes daddy, fuck your baby's pussy real good, fuck it hard, yeah like that, baby likes daddy's hard cock in her, make mommy pay for what she did by making me come.

The older man now sweating grunted back to the nubile female as his cock disappeared in and out of the girls pussy.

"Yeah baby daddy is going to make you come, mommy is going to pay for fucking your brother and uncle. Daddy's going to fuck this sweet pussy, I'm going to own it, only for me." The action continued on, when suddenly it dawned on me that this was a movie I had been in for only one scene early in my career.

Jumping up from the couch, I quickly grabbed the remote turning off the movie..

"What was that? Kristin asked bluntly. "Was that one of your movies?

"No, I said embarrassed, that was a buddies movie and he forgot it over here during a bachelor party we had, I totally forgot to give it back to him.

"Yeah sure, Kristin said teasing, poking me in the ribs with her fingers. "Are we going to finish watching it?

"No way, not with my mother and sister.

"Why not, too hot for you," she responded.

"No, but were still not going to watch this it, I said standing up and removing it from the machine. " We can watch something else, how about "steel magnolias" with dolly parton.

Mom hadn't commented on the movie yet but sat idly, allowing us to vocally joust good-naturedly.

"Lets watch that, mom finally spoke, moving to reach her glass and take a drink. She appeared a little flushed, almost as if she had drunk too much. I knew instantly that she had become aroused, whether by the sexual exploits of the man and girl or by the nature of their relationship. Either way I could tell that it had appealed to her in some manner and it brought back thoughts of her and I earlier in the pool. I was enticed by these thoughts and what if anything could be done about them.

I decided to leave the women watching the movie explaining that I had seen it with almost every girl I had dated. I told mom that I was going to lay in my room and that when she was ready for bed to wake me so that I could come out to the couch. I kissed both women goodnight and walked to my room.

Placing the tape in my sock drawer I changed into a pair of loose shorts and laid down, quickly falling asleep.

I was awakened an hour or so later by a gentle nudging and someone climbing in next to me on the bed. It was mom gently whispering to me that she was ready for bed. She said Kristin had fallen asleep shortly after I had left and that she had ended up watching the movie by herself. I told her to give me a second to wake up and that I would go out to the couch. She said in a soft whisper that she missed me and that if I wanted to I could stay for a little while longer and snuggle with her like I had done when I was younger. I nodded yes and moved over allowing her to get under the sheets. I was unsure about what to do and decided to let her control the situation.

Sliding in next to me she quickly pecked me on the cheek and placed her arm over my chest, resting her soft smooth leg on top of mine. Her leg caressed mine as she made herself comfortable on the bed, her hands brushing my bare chest. I lay on my back in the dark, perverse thoughts about my mother running through my mind. I was sure she knew what she was doing to me whether she was using subtle seduction to get me to respond. I tried to stave off the desire to reach out and touch her, but when she took my hand in hers and moved it down to her leg, all control went out the window. Slowly I began to caress her outer thigh making my way up to her exposed hips and buttocks.

Her hand was also busy moving up and down my chest inching its way down towards my abdomen and over the waistband in my shorts. Slowly her hand slid up under the waistband softly playing with my pubic hair before touching the base of my now rapidly rising member. I turned to look at her as she moved to look up at me, our eyes locking on each other's, unspoken words told us what each wanted. I lowered my mouth to hers kissing her soft and slow. I gasped as her hand went around the girth of my cock and began to stroke it up and down. I moved my hand around to her firm buttock, taking the taut flesh into my hand as I had done earlier, this time kneading it firmly in my palm.

Slowly she removed her hand from around my cock and taking the elastic waistband attempted to push the shorts down. Lifting my hips I helped her slide them down from around my waist. My stiff cock now exposed to her she stared openly at the veined meat stick with its bulbous mushroomed tip. I saw her smile as she raised herself from her prone position and turn her back towards me kneeling over my swollen prick.

I lifted my head from the pillow as I felt the tip of my cock touch her soft delicate lips. I watched as her rough tongue flicked out from her mouth licking it from side to side like a lollipop. The sensation of warm wet spit dripping from her mouth onto the sensitive skin of my crowned head caused me to gasp, her mouth again contacted the delicate skin as my cockhead went between her lips and brushed lightly against her bright white teeth. Slowly she lowered her mouth around my dick as I watched it disappear between her beautiful lips.

Mom did the best she could to take all of me into her mouth but being fairly large was only able to get little more than half of my nine-inch cock down her throat. I watched in awe as she gave me a mind numbing blowjob, her head rising and falling as my cock pumped between her lips. Slurping and sucking sounds escaped her as she increased the tempo of her oral onslaught.

Her round firm bottom now facing me, I lifted her shirt exposing the white cotton briefs she wore. Running my hands over her buttocks I delighted in the feeling of her smooth supple skin, roughly kneading her flesh in my hands Teasingly I played with her pussy running my hands over the top of her panties allowing my fingers to trace the outline of her heat emanating cunny. Pulling them to the side exposed her neatly trimmed pussy lips to me for the first time. I lingered staring openly at the place that was most sacred, that of which I had been born but a few years before. Delicately I ran my fingers along the ridges of her opening before allowing several to dip between her warm wet valleys.

Bringing several fingers to my lips I lubricated them with spit before placing them back between her engorged labia and inserting several inside of her. She stopped sucking my cock momentarily as she felt my fingers intrude her innermost chamber. Slowly I worked them inside of her stopping occasionally to allow her to savor the sensation. She resumed her sucking and I began to slide my fingers in and out of her pussy to her rhythm. We lay on the bed together my fingers working their way in and out of her pussy as my cock worked its way in and out of her mouth. Mom was unrelenting on my cock stopping occasionally to take a deep breath before again resuming. I was sure one of us would be Cumming before long.

Deciding I wanted make her cum with my mouth, I lifted her leg placing them on either side of my face. Parting her jutting round ass I positioned her glistening wet pussy over the top of my mouth, I lifted my head to it taking her soft pliant lips between my teeth and nibbling on them. Mom stopped her sucking temporarily, absorbing this new sensation of her sons face buried between her legs. She sat upright allowing me to dart my tongue quickly and deeply inside of her. She moaned as I flicked my tongue roughly along her protruding clitoris, working it feverishly with short rough strokes of the tip of my tongue. She gasped as I took her lips between mine, before again inserting my tongue deep into her. She tried to accept all these sensations and again resume her oral talents on my rock hard erection.

I was ready to cum and wanted desperately to fuck her. I could tell mom was ready also by the way she gyrated, grinding herself forcefully on my face, trying to force more of my tongue inside of her than I had. I moved to bring her around to face me wanting to shoot my hot cum deep inside of her womb, uncaring of the very taboo of our lovemaking, but she resisted. Turning to face me with tears in her eyes she whispered to me.

"I can't, she said in a hushed voice. I knew what she meant instantly. I tried to reassure her that it was alright.

"It's ok, I said, we don't have to if you don't want to."

"I want to, she said even softer, but we can't, it's... it's not right."

"I don't understand, I replied, what we just did isn't either but we did it."

"I'm sorry, she said apologizing, it's just that it's been along time for me and today in the pool and then that movie made me have bad thoughts."

"Don't apologize, I had the same thoughts." I waited a moment thinking about what I was going to say next. "So how are we going to finish what we started," I said with a smile. This caused her to smile too; slowly reaching down she removed her panties and tossed them down onto the floor. Pulling her nightshirt up over her head, her mammoth tits sprung free, hanging slightly down on her chest her huge nipples standing erect and hard. I reached for her tits squeezing them between my hands and tweaking the nipples between my fingers. I was ready to explode I pulled her towards me kissing her passionately on the lips before lowering myself to take in one of her large breasts. Taking the nipple into my mouth I languished kisses over it before suckling it like a nursing baby. Alternating my attention between both breasts mom was content to stroke my cock in her hand until I had my fill of her tits.

Laying her down again on the bed, I wanted to express my love to her, lowering my mouth once more to her pussy; I concentrated my full efforts to bringing her to orgasm. Using mouth and fingers on her she was soon trembling with anticipation. My mouth was flicking her little clitoral button while I worked several fingers deep inside of her. It was all she could take; shaking uncontrollably she clamped her legs closed on my hand and face. Shivering as her pussy released a stream of tart nectar into my mouth, I clamped my mouth to her swallowing as much as I could. I waited till she was done before pulling my face to hers and kissing her tenderly.

She grasped my buttocks pulling me up onto her belly and pressing her breasts together. Not needing a second invitation I straddled her chest, sliding my cock between her soft fleshy melons and began pumping my cock between them She lifted her head from the mattress flicking her tongue out to taste my cock as it projected from between them. The sensation was incredible; the sight of my cock between moms splendid tits was even more so. I felt the sensation as the pressure built in my balls, contracting as the semen flowed down the ventricular tubes and out my urethra spewing over moms face and chest, white, hot, and gooey. Mom did the best she could to catch the explosion in her mouth but was splattered regardless. I gasped loudly as I continued to pump her tits, shaking and making weird fuck faces.

It dawned on us later that soon after we had commenced this little venture, neither of us had bothered to be quite, unconcerned that my 19-year-old sister was only down the hallway. We only hoped she hadn't heard because we were both sure there would be no way she would understand. We crept to the bathroom individually to clean up after, once clean I went to lay on the couch while mom went in to check on Kristin. Sure that she was asleep, mom went back to her room and thoroughly exhausted from the session went quickly to sleep with a broad smile on her face. I lay on the couch satisfied, smiling to myself at what just occurred and devising a plan to complete the fantasy I had begun to entertain.

To be continued............

12