I Can Do Better Than That....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raage
Raage
3 Followers

Shelley was feeling a bit overwhelmed, flattered at the trust, and intrigued by the request. "Can I think about it for a while?", she asked.

"Don't take too long. We want to do it tomorrow night." Megan said.

Nearly spitting out her food, Shelley wide eyed said, "Tomorrow night! That doesn't give a girl too much time to mull it over."

"What's to think about? You operate a camera when my husband and I are together. Another camera will get the wide angle so you just make sure you don't get in the picture yourself. The zoom is like x100 so you could be across the street and still get a close up on the good stuff", snickered Megan.

"Good stuff?" said a perplexed Shelley.

"You know -- my chest and down there" she said pointing to herself "and of course my husbands dick. Did I ever tell you about it?"

"No", said a panting, slightly red-faced Shelley. "But since I don't have one of my own to play with, not like that jerk's prick had been mine for the past couple years, but still - tell me about it."

"Its maybe slightly bigger than average, between 6 and 7 inches depending on how hard I've been sucking on it and how longs its been since he got off. I sometimes like to put him off for a day or two because the more horny and anxious he gets the more -I- get out of it" said a grinning Megan. "I will then give him a good blow job, get him good and hard and extra big, and then ride him till we both get off. It helps that he knows how to use that tool of his too. Size only matters when the guy doesn't know how to use it. And my hubby is the best of both worlds to me."

Shelley was starting to think this could be fun. She had never thought of Megan as such a sexual being. Now with those thoughts rolling around in her head she said, "Tell you what. You make dinner, I will bring the wine, and we'll have a great time tomorrow night." Raising her had she called the waiter and said, "Check please!".

******

"I have it all planned out" Megan was telling me. "I wanted to start this off simple so we'll do some classic porn scenes. Starting off with the pizza guy, the the plumber, and finally the nurse-patient scenario. Also, we'll throw in a solo scene of me which we can film another night. I have all the outfits, we have an actual pizza guy coming over in an hour so we'll have the real props, and I went out this week and bought a naughty nurse outfit and a patient gown for you."

"Sounds great" I said with some anxiousness in my voice. I was ready to do it all. Even letting her friend Shelley do the filming of our sex scenes, something which both excited me and scared me a bit. I had never even thought of a woman operating the other camera. What if having another person in the room negatively affected my performance? What if it made me too nervous to "Get it up"? These were all concerns I had.

About 30 minutes after that Shelley arrived. She was wearing a thin yellow tank top with some tight, dark blue sweats and a matching hoody zip-up sweat jacket. Her dark brown hair was pulled back into a simple pony tail and she had some running shoes on.

"Megan told me its a VERY casual event tonight" Shelley said as she came in. She and Megan hugged and she walked over and gave me a hug as well. "I guess we are going to get to know each a bit better tonight. Or I at I'll get to know you a bit more", she chuckled.

I think I blushed a little. "You know if you become uncomfortable with any of this we can stop and we won't be disappointed in the slightest", I said.

"Megan and I talked about it in length yesterday and a bit more on the phone last night. I think this will be fun. But if YOU feel uncomfortable... "

"I'm good" I gulped and the girls went off to the bedroom laughing with the excitement of the impending nights events.

******

The Pizza guy came (and no, not in that way) and went. It did cross our minds the irony of having the Pizza guy come by just for us to get the pizza box for a prop. I guess I could have just as simply went by the pizza parlor and asked for a box. The pizza was good though. I wonder what the pizza guy wold think if he knew the final destiny of that box?

Throughout the entire meal Megan and Shelley discussed camera locations, angles, which side of Megan filmed best, which side of me filmed best, and so on. Shelley was taking the job seriously. I started to feel something like a prop myself when Megan asked if I was limber enough to get her into some of the positions we watched the other night on the video. Luckily by this point we were through our first bottle of wine and nearly done with the second. So I was feeling much less pain.

"I thought you wanted to keep it simple for our first go", I said.

"I do, but some of those positions looked fun and since we are filming this to potentially get paid, we should be ready to do them." Megan replied.

"I think I am up for it but if I remember right it was the woman who had her legs behind her head and then later was handcuffed to her ankles." I smiled thinking about Megan in those positions.

Reaching down and touching her toes with legs straight Megan said, "Then I'm good to go now!" And we all started laughing.

"We had better get this going before I can't hold the camera straight", broke in Shelley draining the last bit of wine from her glass.

"Of course" said Megan. "We start with the pizza guy scene first. I'm a horny housewife who's husband is away on a business trip. With no desire to cook for just myself, I order a pizza. The Pizza guy arrives and I can't find my purse of course. So I ask him if there is another way I could pay for it. The Pizza guy puts his hand to his head and thinks about it while I stroke my breasts. And from there we can let nature take its course".

"I have an idea", piped up Shelley, "lets start with you in your bedroom playing with yourself when you hear the knocking at the door."

"Great idea Shel", said Megan, " I knew there was a reason I asked you to do this." Megan giggled.

Megan went off to our room, I set up the cameras and made sure the lighting was good. A few minutes later Megan came out wearing a cherry red baby doll nightie. "How's this" she asked.

My eye's popped and so did Shelley's. "If I was the real pizza guy and you answered the door like that, I think I would just automatically give you the pizza!" I exclaimed.

Giggling, Megan said, "Just the effect I was going for. AND I'll have to remember that next time I order a pizza. Are your two ready? Lets go before I chicken out."

We went to the bedroom. Megan had set up some candles to complete the scene. With Megan reclining on the bed, Shelley and I positioned ourselves on opposite ends of the room. Megan grabbed a magazine to pretend she was reading when we started filming.

"I'm so bored", sighed Megan in her best porn actress voice,"There is nothing to do and I am both hungry and horny. I wish my man didn't have to be out of town on business tonight" pouted Megan. She started to caress a breast while still thumbing through the magazine. "Well at least I can take care of one of my problems." Saying that she lifted the phone receiver and pretended to call a pizza delivery company.

"Now what I am going to do for those 30 minutes till my food arrives?" pondered Megan hanging up the phone. She started alternating caresses between her breasts and moving her hands up and down her stomach. "Oh that feels good. Almost as good as my man does it", cooed Megan as she began to explore herself more fully.

Megan was now working over one breast while moving her hand up and down the outside of the baby doll nightie. You could see she was wearing some matching red panties just underneath the baby doll as it rose and lowered with her caresses. Reaching under the red baby doll, she slipped some fingers under the waist band of the panties. "Yep, the panties and baby doll were a matching set", I said to myself. "Ohhhhh" she moaned, "I like that a lot", and Megan continued exploring herself with her hands.

While she kept teasing herself like that, Shelley and I moved around and got good angles on her hands and body movements. We worked out some silent signals for close ups and other things. I got great shots of her twisting her nipples from outside the nightie. I know she loves the feel of the silky fabric being used against her skin. I could see Shelley zooming in and out, capturing Megan's squirming around the bed. I even noticed at one point Shelley tongue licking her lips, which surprised me.

After several minutes of this action and with remarkable self control Megan opened her eyes and said, "Damn, there's the door bell. The Pizza guy is here!" And we cut.

Deciding to preview the footage before moving to the next scene we hooked up the 2 cameras to the 2 TVs we had. Shelley said while watching the footage, "I was so focused on getting the camera right I didn't realized how HOT you look Megan!" I didn't say anything, but I couldn't disagree with that statement after seeing her tongue wet her lips during the filming.

"Thanks Shel" blushed Megan. "I guess I just closed my eyes and it started to feel really good! I almost forgot about the cameras and that you guys were filming me. I'm surprised I was able to even remember the line about the Pizza guy knocking." Me too I thought. "I was sooo close to cumming. I'm still tingling from it."

Then looking at me my wife said in a commanding tone, "YOU are in for the ride of your life Mister Pizza Guy!"

"The footage from this first scene looks good, so lets continue", I jumped in before Megan could embarrass me any further. "We'll set up my camera over there so as to get the wide angle. And Shelley will follow you around," I said pointing at Megan, "and get your point of view."

I grabbed a cheap baseball cap, the pizza box, and after setting up the camera went out the door. I waiting about 30 seconds and knocked on the door. I could hear some talking from Megan, who I am sure was playing it up for the camera. From on the other side of the door I head a "Who is it?" I announced in a manly sort of voice, "Its the Pizza guy with your extra meaty pizza". I added the extra meaty part for fun.

The door opened and this beautiful blond in a red baby doll nightie said, "Thank goodness you're here. I'm starving! Come on in and set the pizza down. I'll go get my purse." As she turned around the hem of her nightie spun out and I could see her cute red panties and her bouncing butt as she pranced away. Knowing the camera was filming me I looked right at it and gave it a wink.

A few seconds later she returned with a sad look on her face. Shelley was getting all of this. "I'm soooo sorry. Its seems I don't have enough for the pizza", she pouted.

"Well gee ma'am, if you don't have enough money then I can't give you the pizza." I replied.

"Isn't there SOME way I could pay for it?" she said as she put down the purse and batted her eyes. "I'm really hungry and haven't felt satisfied in a very long time", she slowly said as she began to walk up to me. I noticed that she had put on some matching high heels. I thought about the Pizza guy who came earlier with the box I was now using as a prop and how he would probably kill to be in my shoes right now.

"I don't know... my boss counts all the receipts every night.... He'd be really pissed if I came up short." I got out as she came up to me and put her hands on my chest.

"I am sure we can come to some sort of arrangement" said Megan as she began to unbutton my shirt and take off my cap. "Your chest feels so buff. Do you work out?" she asked in a seductive manner. "I love guys with big muscles who can use me however they like!"

I was starting to get turned on. She finished with my shirt and then dropped to her knees to work on my jeans. She grabbed my hardening dick and said, "When I ordered the pizza with extra meat, I didn't know THIS is how it came". And when she said that she grabbed my now rock hard cock and I almost came right then. So much for my worries about not being able to get it up for the cameras!

She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. I had gone commando for this and so I nearly whacked her nose when she pulled down the jeans. "This looks like a good appetizer", she said hungrily and engulfed the end of my cock.

I was in heaven. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Shelley taking this all in with her camera. Since the camera was small and only needed one hand to operate, her other hand was feeling up one of her breasts. "Interesting", I thought. "I wonder if she is reacting that way because of me or Megan? And then I was forced to focus on the more immediate issue at hand, so to speak.

Megan was now bobbing her head up and down my shaft and fondling my balls at the same time. Over the years we have done this more times than I can count, but this time there seemed to be an extra level of urgency and excitement in the air. She was taking me deeper than she ever had before and I could tell Shelley's camera was aimed right at that. I had to put my hand on the corner of the door to steady myself as Megan would take me deep in her mouth and then slowly work her way back up. Repeating this, she was nearly touching my trimmed pubic hairs with the tip of her nose.

After a couple minutes I tapped her twice to let her know I was getting close. Usually she would continue on and I would cum on her chest or let her watch while I just shot off into the air. She stopped and motioned to cut for the cameras.

My now swollen cock was throbbing and I had to start think of cold showers and Celine Dion to keep myself from going over the edge. When at last it subsided, I pulled up my pants and asked Shelley, "How was that scene?"

Wiping a drip of sweat from her forehead, Shelley said, "It just keeps getting better. You two are REALLY hot together. Probably from being together for so long and knowing each other so well."

Megan jumped in with, "Yah, and you always taste so good to honey! Ok, lets more this to the couch." She stood up and walked over to our cloth couch. We bought it when we got married a few years ago. I keep saying I want to upgrade it to leather but now I can glad that I haven't. Love stains are a pain to get out of leather. And I was pretty sure there would be a couple in a few minutes.

I repositioned the stationary camera with a direct shot of Megan reclined on the couch. That way Shelley would get the angles and close ups.

I dropped my pants, for continuity's sake and hit the record button on the camera. I looked at Shelley and said "Action!" and she replied with a wink, "Oh yah!".

Megan was sitting there playfully twisting her nipples and I knelled in front of her and slide up the bottom of her nightie enough to unmasked the matching red panties. They were thong style and I could she recently shaved. Running my hands up her legs I grabbed the waist band of the thong and slowly exposed her. Shelley was a few feet away, out of the other camera's view but I knew where her camera was focusing in on. I tossed away Megan's panties and I looked up to notice she had completely shaved her pussy! This was definitely a treat. She looked down at me with a knowing smile and then tossed her head back after the first flick of my tongue on her now swollen clit.

Usually I like to go deep into her pussy with my tongue and use it like a (very) small cock while lightly massaging her clit with my fingertips. But with the cameras going I knew doing that would leave very little room for the camera to zoom in on. So instead I switched the places of my tongue and fingers and started flicking her clit with my tongue while probing her pussy with my middle and index fingers. The stationary camera was getting the shot from behind my head with Megan's legs spread wide and her playing with her breasts.

Megan spread her legs wider and I probed more deeply with my fingertips. I started to pump my fingers in and out setting up a rhythm I knew she would enjoy; one I knew she would cum quickly to. Within a couple minutes I could her her legs starting to grip my head and her hands pushing my head onto her pussy. I removed my fingers from her and focused on feeding on the delicious juices seeping from pussy. Unable to look up at her I still knew she was getting close to her first climax. And in a minute I could hear her orgasmic screams, albeit muffled by her thighs pressed up against my head.

About 60 seconds later she began to release me and I eased back from my administrations. Knowing how sensitive her pussy would be at this moment I started licking around her now bare pussy lips while reaching up to caress her stomach and breasts. Megan was in ecstasy with her eyes closed and heart slowing from what seemed like 200 beats per minute. Soon though she began to stir.

"I still haven't paid you in full for the pizza.", Megan said looking at me lustfully. "Let's take care of that now!" And with that Megan reached down and guided me to sit on the couch in her place. She removed my shirt which was hanging on me unbuttoned. Giving my cock a big lick from the base to the tip she then mounted me like a stallion kneeling over me on the couch. Being so wet she slid right down to the base without a problem. She wrapped her arms around my neck while arching her back she moaned, "Damn that feels sooooo good! You fuck my pussy so goooooood!".

If you have ever seen a hot chick riding one of those mechanical bulls, that is exactly what Megan looked like. Grinding her clit on my pelvic area she rocked back and forth in an exaggerated motion. I'm surprised I didn't slip out. But she was so wet I would have probably slipped right anyway.

Reaching down to the bottom of nightie I lifted it up and over head with one swoop. Throwing it aside by hands went immediately to her breasts. Her nipples were so hard and stood out so far I was afraid of getting to close for fear they would poke an eye out. So instead I grabbed her right nipple with my teeth and alternated nibbling and sucking on it.

Shelley was moving around the room getting all the action on her camera. She was definitely spending more time focused on Megan than on me. Just as well since she was the star of this movie. But it also seemed a bit self-serving, at least in my mind. That thought passed through pretty quickly as Megan started in on her second orgasm.

I know from experience that after her first big O, the subsequent ones come more rapidly. She denies this, although we often discuss it, but I think she is multi-orgasmic. I think its she feels a bit embarrassed over it. I am simply jealous. After one big shot from me, I'm done.

After that orgasm, she got off and mounted me with her back to me. Moving more up and down using her legs, I had a good view of her butt and the back of her pussy where my cock was moving in and out of her. Shelley also had a good view from her camera with the stationary camera getting some fantastic footage too. Shelley moved around while I put my hands on Megan's hips to give her some stability. From the corner of my eye I could see Shelley had taken off her sweat jacket and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were nearing as pointed as Megan's. And despite of her focus on the filming, her free hand was often moving to either touch her breasts or pussy.

I knew this position we were in was just for show, for the camera. And I am sure it appreciated the show. But I knew Megan's legs would soon tire. After a few minutes I sat up, took her off me and laid her on the couch -- making sure the cameras would get a good view of her.

She had her legs spread and Shelley's camera zoomed right in on her wet and open pussy. I took a minute and groped her breasts, twisting and sucking her nipples a bit. Then lifting her feet to my shoulders, I began rubbing my hard cock on the entrance to her pussy. She looked at me with a fierce gaze saying, "I want that meat inside me right now!" Grabbing my cock she rammed it into her and I pushed in the rest of the way.

Raage
Raage
3 Followers