I Can’t Believe I Did It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PattyMarie
PattyMarie
228 Followers

"Oh Luce, I'm glad you're here. I'm afraid Dad decided to stay home tonight. Something about embarrassing himself last time. Did he do something he should be embarrassed about? If he did I want to apologize."

I stumbled on what to tell her. "Oh well not really and anyway he already apologized."

"So he did do something. I hope it wasn't too terrible."

"No, no not terrible." It was obvious she wanted to know, so finally I settled on a portion of the truth. "It's just that he commented on how much it seemed like he was dancing with your mom when he was dancing with me. I guess I'm the same height and have the same hair color and my perfume is Chantilly."

"That was Mom's favorite."

"Yes, he commented on that and, well I told him I didn't mind being a substitute for your mom and he kind of got into that. So much so at the end of the dance, without thinking, he kissed my like he would have your mom. He was really embarrassed when he realized what he'd done. He apologized and walked away."

"That would explain why he just walked by me and said he was going back to the house. I'm really sorry and I'm sure he is too."

"Really there's no need for anyone to feel bad about it. George doesn't and I don't."

"George doesn't?"

"Oh yes, I had to tell him. You see, I feel kind of wicked, I actually enjoyed it. I told George and explained how it happened and he's fine with it. Even said he didn't blame him. Snuggling up on the dance floor all night long, a kiss was a natural thing. He'd have expected it as a thank you."

"Well if it was innocent enough for you to tell George about it then it couldn't have been that bad." If only she knew how much more than a kiss it had been.

"I really wish he'd have come tonight. I was looking forward to experiencing his wonderful dancing again. Isn't there any way we could still get him to come over?"

"Well, I could call him and see if I could persuade him to walk over."

"Oh, would you?"

She fished out her cell and called. "Dad, it's Fran, I'm here at the dance talking with Luce and she really wanted you to come tonight. Would you reconsider? ... No she says there's no reason for you to feel embarrassed. She said she actually enjoyed what you did. ... What? No, here you talk to her yourself."

She handed me her phone. "Dan? Hi it's Luce. Look no need to be embarrassed I really enjoyed everything last month and want to do it all again."

"Everything?" he asked. "Do you really mean everything?"

"Of course, I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. My time dancing with you was pure ecstasy. Won't you please come over and let me experience that again?"

"You want me too, even if my judgment gets clouded and I get carried away again?"

"Yes, of course. You don't know how much I was looking forward to it."

"You're sure?"

"Look, you know you want to do it again, so just come over be prepared to take me for a ride in the clouds again. I won't take no for an answer. Or do you want me to come over there and drag back so I can dance with you?"

"You'd better not come over here. I'll be there in five minutes. But you have to know that after last month, I don't think I can control myself."

"I look forward to taking up right where we left off last time. I'll see you in five minutes." I handed the phone back to Fran.

"He's coming then?"

"Yes, he said about five minutes."

"Good, he seemed a bit down when he told me he wouldn't be coming tonight."

"I think I'll get myself a drink while I wait."

I turned around and was surprised to see George standing just behind me. I thought he'd stayed by the bar. He put out his arm, as if to offer escort and I took it. As soon as we were out of ear shot from Fran, he asked, "So you want to do everything again and you want him take up right where he left off, do you?"

"That does sound wicked, doesn't it?" I grinned.

"You're making me hot just talking about it like that."

"Do you think Fran could tell what I was talking about?"

"No, taken out of context your remarks sounded innocent enough."

"Good."

We ordered our drinks and stepped away from the bar. For several minutes I watched the dancers in the other room move in time to the music and thought of all that had happened at the last dance. I began to have second thoughts about what we were doing. "George, are you really OK with this? I'm about to meet a man who I just beg to come feel me up again. If you say so just we can go home. I could call Fran tomorrow and make my apologies. My drink could make violently ill or something."

George stared off in space sipping his drink for a time contemplating the idea. "I suppose I should take you up on the offer, but the memory of last month's sexual romp after the dance makes that not look too appealing. Not only that, it wouldn't be fair to Dan, considering what you said to him on the phone just now." Glancing away for a moment, he gulped down the rest of his drink. "Besides, it's too late now. Dan just walked in. Go, have your adventure and don't forget what I told you."

I turned toward the entrance and Dan was there scanning the room looking for me. I turned back to check with George one more time, but he'd walked away to the bar. Looking back Dan had seen me. He waved and started my way. I looked back at George, but he didn't even turn and had struck up a conversation with Mike McMasters. I downed the last of my drink and started toward Dan with George's last remark ringing in my ears. What he had told me was that Dan might not come back next month if I sent him home with blue balls. I set my drink glass on a nearby table and greeted Dan with a hug. I led him into the court cum dance floor stepping around the corner into the shadows to get out of sight. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him sensuously.

Ending the kiss I said, "I really meant what I said about taking up where we left off. I enjoyed myself and I really do want to do it all over again. Only this time, we don't have to wait half way through the dance to start."

He nodded and kissed me this time pulling me close. It was without a doubt a kiss with a little passion in it. "We haven't even started dancing yet."

"Plenty of time for that," I told him as I laid my head on his shoulder and snuggled into him. I could feel the beginnings of an erection in his pants. Tonight could get interesting.

* * *

The evening floated by and before I was ready we'd had the last dance and were getting ready to leave for the night. Dan came out of the restroom just in time to say goodbye to us.

"Luce," he said, taking my hand, "I want to thank you for a wonderful evening." With that, he raised my hand to his lips and kissed it.

"After tonight on the dance floor, that's the best you can do?" I asked and leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Not like the ones on the dance floor, but still a real kiss. "You'll be here for the dance in August right?" I wanted to know.

"You can count on it. It'll be my last chance to dance with you and I wouldn't miss that for the world."

"Good," I said as I hugged him. It was everything I could do to control myself in front of everyone. "I'll see you then." I grabbed George's hand and practically drug him home.

Once inside the door, I was all over him. I'd never been so turned on in my life and George... Well George had anticipated this and was turned on himself. We barely made it into the front room before we were naked and going at it. The first two rounds were on the front room floor. We finally made it to bed for round three, but we didn't even pause to pick up our clothes. We finished up about four in the morning... well not finished but we couldn't go on and fell asleep.

About ten, I was awakened by George getting back in bed. I rolled over and looked at him and had to have him again. At noon, we were hungry so we put on our robes and retired to the kitchen where we ate cold cereal because neither one of us had the energy to cook. Over coffee in the family room after, he wanted to hear what I got up to with Dan the night before.

"OK, it'll take some time to tell and I think we could do with some rest.

"You remember that Dan wasn't there when we got there and, well you heard me on the phone to him and you were with me until he showed up. I'm sure you're aware that as soon as he got there we went to the dance floor. I led him off to the side and kissed him, I mean really kissed him not that little peck I gave him at the end of the dance. That kiss at the end took some self-control, I can tell you. But the kiss there just inside the dance floor had no self-control. I'd been hyped for it all day and it was designed to bring out his passion. It was successful. I said to him, 'I really meant what I said about taking up where we left off. I enjoyed myself and I really do want to do it all over again. Only this time, we don't have to wait half way through the dance to start.' He showed me that he was ready to respond in kind. He kissed me and didn't hold back. As we hugged after, he was already building a lump in his pants.

"We stood there just out of sight swapping tongue until the DJ put on a slow song. Then the dancer in him took over we made our way out on the floor and he lightly guided me all over the dance floor, often with a hand on my butt while the other rubbed my back going over that erogenous zone. It seemed as if he could tell when the songs were about to end and we always ended up in one of the corners where the light wasn't good for our between the song kiss. There one of his hands always found my breast and he drove me wild with his gentle touch and nipple stimulation. He had a huge erection that I ground myself into. I'm surprised that we managed to start each dance on time because we both were breathing hard at the beginning of each dance.

"At one point we had to take a break just to calm down. I was afraid we'd get too carried away and do something right there on the dance floor that would let everyone know I had sluttish desires toward him. You saw us at the bar. In retrospect I'm not sure getting a drink was the best idea. When we got back to the dance floor, his hand went to my breast as we danced. He no longer waited until we were in the dark corner. Oh he was very discrete. He never kept it there long, but it was there often and the effect was electrifying. When the songs ended we were still in the dark corners and he upped the ante there as well. You know I was wearing that wraparound blouse... well in between dances, his hands went inside. I thought his hand drove me nuts through the fabric of my blouse, but on bare skin I was positively sizzling.

"The whole while, his erection was pressing against me. When we were dancing, it was against my hip, but when we were kissing it was pressing my crotch. Twice I nearly climaxed as we kissed. When the DJ called 'last dance' Dan moved into dance position his leg went between mine and I lost it. I began dry humping his leg. He just held me pressed his leg into me as he turned us slowly so it'd look like we were dancing. I don't know how long it went on but my climax was glorious. I had to bite my hand to keep from screaming. Here, look at my hand." I showed him the teeth marks on my left hand. "When I calmed down, he looked at me and said, 'Got to you, huh?' I nodded and snuggled into him for a minute. That was when I realized he still had a hard on and it was twitching. He kept the two step action that could pass for dancing as I reached down and started stroking him through his pants. He moaned as I massaged his member and shook ever so slightly. But to his credit, he kept up the semblance of dancing right up until he came. Then he just grabbed me and grunted and humped against my hip." As I was telling this part I walked over and picked up my skirt and search the part in the front. "I could feel the wetness of his come seep through the fabric of his pants." I found what I was looking for. Running my fingers over the faint, crusty spot. "He finished just as the song finished. He came so much that some of it seeped into my skirt." I handed it to George. It was the first physical evidence that this wasn't just some fantasy of mine to turn us both on. "He kissed me softly after he regained control and said, 'Thanks, I needed that. It's a good thing that I'm wearing dark pants, but I think I'd better get to the restroom and clean up.' He hurried away from me and I made my way out to find you.

"I've got to tell you, he felt huge though his pants. Bring him off the way I did lit my fire all over again.

George rubbed his fingers over the crusty spot, then suddenly threw the skirt to the side and stood, his robe falling open to reveal a huge erection, and grabbed me for a hot passionate kiss. In moments, we were on the couch where we began the night before and went another round. After, we slid off on the floor and lean against the couch holding each other.

After a time, I got up and started picking up our clothes. George got up and helped. They had been scattered between the front entry and the couch. We took them straight to the laundry room and then went to the shower. I've always liked sex in the shower, but this was a surprise. George was up it for the second I touched him."

Some how we knew it would be a waste to get dressed, so I just pulled on a sundress, hardly more the swimming cover up. George put on a pair of baggy shorts and a T-shirt. If someone happened but the door, we'd be decently covered even if there was nothing underneath. I don't know how many times or how many places he penetrated me that day, but I don't think, aside from the garage, there was a room in the house that was we didn't have sex in. Oh, it didn't result in a climax for both of us each time, I think me more often than George, but he seemed to love it anyway.

As we lay in bed that night tired and sore in places we don't normally even notice, George said, "Perverts."

"What?"

"Perverts. You were right, we're perverts. This has been one perverted weekend and we reveled in it."

"You're right. If someone told about this when we got married, I'd have told them they need to seek help, but here I am in the middle of it and loving it."

"The worst part of it is, we haven't even began to come down from the sexual high and I'm already looking forward to next month and wonder what more could happen."

"I don't know what more could happen at that dance, except maybe happen sooner and maybe, more than once... for me at least. I don't know if Dan can get it up twice in an evening."

"I did," he chuckled

We lay contemplating the idea and it didn't take long for us to fall asleep.

As expected, the sex that week was phenomenal. Every morning and every evening as well as at night. It really didn't slow down much the next week, though we did miss a few evenings, but never the night or the morning. It wasn't until the last week in July that we missed one of those. But aside from that, life went on as usual. Anyone looking at us would never have thought we were perverts.

* * *

The first week in August I began to rev up for the dance on Saturday. I was horny all over again. I guess it was contagious, either that or George was as anticipatory as I was, because he matched me move for move all week long. What with the high after the event and the build up to the next, we were on a sexual high all month.

I showered before George that Saturday. I was dressed and fixing my hair at my vanity, when George came out of the shower. "I always loved that dress on you," he said. He put his hands on my shoulders and fingered the material. The dress in question was a vintage style with a loose flowing skirt that stopped just below my knees. The dress was just made for dancing because of the soft, flowing material, it would sway with every move of my hips and when I was twirled at all, it would flare out giving a provocative view of my thighs without being indecent. It was the bodice that George liked so much. Sleeveless, it came up from each side of the elastic waist in two panels that lapped over with the fabric at the shoulders gathered down to about an inch and a half so that there as vee front and back. It was modest enough, as were most of my clothes, when it was in its normal position. But George was about to demonstrate why he loved it on me. He took the shoulders and slid them toward my arms. They simply pealed the dress back going easily to my elbows revealing my bra. Because of the style of the dress I had to be careful of my bra selection so that it didn't show. I had chosen a Classic Lace shelf bra.

"Nice bra," George said as he bent to kiss my chest. "I think Dan will love it. You'd better find a private place if you plan to show it to him."

He smirked and walked into his walk in closet. I should have been angry. A year ago the suggestion, by anyone, let alone my husband, that I'd let anyone but George see my bra would have brought up my ire. However, given the past two months, it only served to make my nipples stand up. They were in full view because the cups made no effort to cover the front of my breasts not to mention the nipples. I had only intended to give Dan a good feel of my boob when he went inside, but the idea that I could find someplace to let him see them made me hot.

In short order, we were on out way to the dance. George seemed to be agitated. As the rec hall came into view he turned and stopped. He studied me a moment and said, "You know, I'd like us to keep our reputation as a conservative, respectable couple in the neighborhood." My heart stopped. "If you and Dan are going to do anything beyond kissing.... Well Fran has told everyone how Dan likes to dance with you because it's like he was dancing with wife. And they all think it's cute that you allow him to kiss you so that he can continue with that fantasy, but well, anything more should be done away from prying eyes. So, I checked, the weight room door doesn't even have a lock on it."

He quickly walked to the rec hall and I followed a couple of steps behind. The weight room? Oh God, what would I allow if we went in there? What did George think I'd allow?

Inside, Dan was there waiting for me. He greeted me with a hug and asked, "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Yeah, sure." I'd probably need drink to do what was racing through my mind and I so wanted to do it. It seemed that George was expecting something like it. After all he planted the seed while I was fixing my hair and then watered it just now. Oh God, only a slut would think of exposing her breasts to a man other than her husband. Not only exposing them, but making them available for him to fondle... and maybe kiss and suckle?

"I talked to the DJ already," Dan told me, "he's going to start with a slow set and then go to the more fast songs that the younger set likes and then finish up with slow set. I explained to him that I was going back home before the next dance and he agreed to do it as special favor for me."

I smiled as I sipped my drink and listened to everyone making small talk. George was near by and looked at me often. It seemed to me that he finished his first drink a bit fast and immediately ordered another. I noticed the bartender using 151 proof rum in his classic rum and coke. It appeared that George needed a little fortification to face what he was thinking might happen. I was through my second drink by the time the music started Dan walked me straight to the dance floor and as we started dancing he said, "I hope you're still in the mood you were last time."

I breathed deep and said, "Let's take up right where we left off." God I can't believe I said that out loud. We had left off with me masturbating him through his pants. I didn't want to think about where you go from there.

PattyMarie
PattyMarie
228 Followers