I Can't Believe it Really Worked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

I'm pretty sure that he doesn't have any idea that I'm hypnotizing him regularly. He's really easy to hypnotize and, when I hypnotized him that first night, I planted a post--hypnotic suggestion that I can use at any time. Just one cue word from me and he's suddenly asking me to hypnotize him--nominally to make him feel rested or get rid of a headache. After I hypnotize him and do what I want with him, I make him forget the session and that he'd asked to be hypnotized. It works out great. I guess he thinks this is all pretty one--sided but, trust me, I'm getting as much head as I'm giving. Maybe I'll try fucking his ass, too. He sure seems to enjoy fucking mine.

I've thought about bringing this all into the open but, really, there's no need to mess with the situation. It's all good.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers
12