I Can't Believe She Did It

Story Info
Wife has sex with a stranger in front of husband.
1.1k words
3.79
211.9k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In hindsight, I guess I should have known something was up when she invited him back to our room. Maybe I did have my suspicions, or maybe it was just wishful thinking.

We met him at a roulette table. His name was Shawn and he was in Vegas with a group of friends. Guys weekend, he called it.

Leah and I were there for a little "we" time. We'd been together for thirteen years and this was the first trip we'd taken without the kids.

We sat at the table for almost three hours, laughing and joking like we were all old friends.

Once we were in the room I set up three glasses and realized we didn't have any ice. Shawn offered to go get some, but Leah said, "It's okay, John will get it." And she handed me the bucket. There's no way I could have known, but while I was out getting ice, she was setting it up with Shawn. When I came back into the room and commenced with the drink making I was completely oblivious. Nothing seemed different.

We sat around talking and laughing while we nursed our drinks. Once we polished them off, Shawn got up to go to the bathroom and Leah and I started making more drinks.

She was leaning on the bar looking so hot. She was wearing a knee length black dress that really showed off her cleavage. I ran my hand slowly up her dress. Even after all these years I couldn't keep my hands off of her. I was surprised when I got up to her ass and found that she wasn't wearing panties.

"Ooh, what's this? Feeling sexy tonight?" I asked.

She looked at me for what seemed like a long time before she finally whispered, "Do...do you want to watch me fuck him?"

Instantly my heart rate skyrocketed. My palms got sweaty. My hands were trembling slightly.

She's known for years that I had this fantasy of watching her and another guy. She'd never considered it before. She'd never shown the slightest interest. Sometimes she even said, "You're fucking sick."

"Se...seriously?" I managed to mumble.

"I'll do it if you want me too," she said.

"But do you want too?" I asked.

"I do, but you have to really want it. This is the real thing," she said.

"I do," I said. My head was still swimming. I couldn't believe she was talking like this.

"We'll see," she replied as Shawn took his seat on the sofa.

She wasted no time.

"Shawn, good news, John wants to watch," she said.

I gave Shawn a look and he put his hands in the air and said, "She brought it up, I had no idea, I swear!"

We all shared a nervous laugh as she pulled me closer to her. We were standing three feet in front of him and she made no attempt to whisper. She kissed me and then she said, "If you are really serious about this and you really want to watch us then undress me."

I was mesmerized. She never broke eye contact. A million thoughts were running through my head. I don't know how long I stood there. She raised an eyebrow at me as if to ask, "Well, are we doing this or not?"

Nervously I started fumbling with the zipper on the back of her dress. For some reason that zipper became the most complicated machine on Earth. I finally got it down and I slowly pushed the straps of her dress off of her shoulders. Once the straps passed her shoulders the dress was unsupported and it fell to the floor. She made no attempt to stop it. She didn't even flinch. I unclasped her bra and it fell to the floor and landed on top of the dress.

And just like that, my wife was stark naked in front of a guy we just met a few hours ago.

"Now what?" I asked.

She kissed me again and said, "Now you get to watch."

She took his hand and walked him into the bedroom. I followed quickly. He was out of his clothes in no time. As they climbed into the bed I sat down in a chair.

They embraced each other, kissing passionately. I sat there thinking about the last time we kissed like that. I couldn't remember. They were petting each other heavily when she slid her hand down his stomach and took his cock in her hand. She was stroking him as he was exploring her body.

I was diamond hard.

This went on for a few more minutes until he started kissing his way down her stomach. She was running her fingers though his hair as he was going down on her. She looked at me and smiled. I mouthed, "I love you" to her and she mouthed it back.

She pulled him up a scooted herself down a bit. He was propped up on one elbow when she took him into her mouth. Their position was a little awkward but she was clearly making sure that I could see.

Seeing her sucking his dick was stirring up a broad spectrum of emotions in me. I was jealous and nervous and excited. And horny. She made eye contact with me while she was sucking him and I thought I was going to cum in my pants. While she was looking at me I pulled my shorts down and started jerking off.

She stopped sucking him and lay on her back, pulling him on top of her. She had her knees in the air when he entered her, and she let out a little moan. They started slow and she was running her hands on his back. She wrapped her legs around him as his picked up the pace.

She was pointing to the nightstand and I knew what she wanted. Her vibrator. I got it for her and they never missed a beat. She had her legs in a "V" shape as he was really going at it, now. Her vibrator humming, she began to make the first soft moans of orgasm. Her moans got louder as her orgasm peaked. Hearing her cum sent me past the point of no return and I came on the carpet in front of me. He lasted another minute and then pulled out. She quickly reached down and stroked him onto her stomach.

He collapsed next to her and both of them were breathing heavy. There was some momentary awkwardness before she asked for a towel.

It wasn't long before Shawn left. I closed the door behind him and turned around to see her wearing a robe, holding a drink, and looking totally sexy. I walked over to her and gave her a deep kiss.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah I did." She said, "Did you enjoy it?"

"It was the hottest thing I ever saw," I said.

"You're fucking sick, what is wrong with you?" she said.