I Can't Believe What I Have Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned and screamed and shouted, "Oh yes, oh yes, I'm cumming, don't stop, don't stop." He didn't, until I had had the most wonderful orgasm ever.

He came up to me and gently kissed me, hardly having said a word. He told me how wet I was and I could feel it running between my thighs and onto him. He moved up to me and I could feel his huge cock rubbing up and down my pussy. He made no effort to enter me but as his cock rode up and down my pussy, it was stroking my clit with each movement. I could feel it hard and after my huge cum I wanted something inside me. I looked down, his cock was huge, not just 2 to 3 inches longer than my husbands but much, much thicker. It was thicker than my own arm. I had never seen a cock this big let alone had one inside me. But I wanted it. I needed it.

"Do you want this?" he said.

"Yes," I whispered.

I opened my legs slowly and asked him to be gentle as I had never had a cock as big as his before. He smiled and said he would take all the time in the world. He pushed my legs back and I felt my vagina opening up to him and the tip of his cock at my engorged lips and gently pushed against him. He made no effort to force anything. I felt myself stretch as the tip of his cock entered me. I was glad I was so wet. I could feel my juices gushing. Just the tip felt bigger than John had ever been. I pushed a little more and felt myself stretching further to take him in when I felt the head slip inside me. I was so stretched, I could feel my lips pulled taut round him. It felt very tight but I was creaming all over his huge cock. Gently and slowly he started to move. But I knew he was barely in me. He pulled me to him and pushed against me gently. I reached down and felt his cock. There was still so much to go. I felt him pull out and slowly push back in. I felt so full but he was gentle with me and it never felt painful. I pushed more and felt him go further in. I could feel each and every inch as he took me. He withdrew again and thrust his hips forward in short thrusts until his huge cock was very nearly all the way in.. I felt crammed, stuffed and now I knew the origin of that crude expression. I had never felt so full. My pussy was gripping his cock tightly. I could feel my pussy grasping and pulsing on his cock. As we lay there, I felt myself relax and gently he slid all the way in, our pubic bones met and I let go a huge sigh of contentment and total surrender as I arched my back to take it all. I was full, so full. It felt awesome and as he pulled out I could feel the wall of my pussy clenching his cock with every movement and the skin at the entrance of my pussy stretch as he pulled out and then he slowly pushed back in taking all of me with him. I could hear my wetness as he filled me again. I could feel myself relaxing with him and I felt as I had never felt before -- fully stretched and as he started to move against me, I felt myself matching him as he gently pulled me and stretched the walls of my pussy. I could feel my pussy grasping his long thick cock. He gradually built up the pace of his pushing and each time he thrust in I could hear my pussy squelching and slicking with my wetness. I could feel his huge cock boring through me. My juices were oiling his big cock and I could feel it running out of me. It didn't take long before I felt a different feeling of ecstasy building. I started to pant. I couldn't help it. Every stroke helped build my urgent need to cum. My pussy ached with a desire I had never experienced before. I wanted it so badly. I could feel it building from way inside me.

"Yes," I said. "Yes, more, more, yes yes."

I started to answer his urgent thrusts with my own frantic movements. As he drove into me powerfully and strongly, getting faster and faster I could feel my orgasm building with every stroke at every sensitive part of my body. I felt his mouth on my nipples as he sucked and bit my breasts. His hands reached under my bum and he pulled me towards him with his fingers pulling my cheeks apart. Every part of my body was crying out to cum. I begged him to go harder and I could feel him sliding deep into me with every thrust until a giant wave washed over me and I came and came and came. I had never had an orgasm from a cock inside me and now I knew what I had been missing.

He slowed and stopped, he hadn't come yet so I knew there was more to come. He pulled out and I felt empty. But he rolled me over and positioned himself behind me and gently entered me from behind in one urgent push. I have never found this position comfortable before but somehow this felt good. I had no trouble taking him in me this time and I could feel myself being pistoned with every stroke. My face was being forced into the pillow and his hands came round and gripped my breasts hard. The inward strokes from his big dick were forcing my clit down and it was being stroked and stretched with every move. This felt different, very different. I was now so close, the forward pressure at the front of my pussy felt wonderful and, again, I started to moan and pant. My pussy was itching to explode and as if sensing this he started driving in and out faster and deeper. His cock felt so hard and I could feel his balls hitting me every time he drove in. I had only one thing on my mind -- I was coming. I needed to come as his cock seemed to thicken and get even harder. I could hear his cock squishing with every move Then my orgasm hit me. It engulfed me and I could feel myself forcing myself on to his cock harder and harder. I ground my bum into him time and time again and arched my back to take him all the way in.

He slowed and kept up a steady movement with his cock sliding in and out of my sopping pussy. He stopped and pulled out and rolled me back on to my back.

"I want to suck your tits when you come," he said.

My orgasm had faded but as he entered me again, he leaned forward and kissed me. As he rode me up and down, I could feel every movement of his cock in me. I was gripping him tightly with my vaginal muscles. I started to move with him. It seemed so natural. My pussy was throbbing but there was a deep desire for more. We started matching each other, thrust for thrust. This was virgin territory for me, my first orgasm with a cock inside me and certainly the first time I had come and then carried on for more.

His cock felt harder than ever before and as I felt him driving into me I began to feel that unmistakable sensation deep in my very being, of another orgasm building. It magnified with every thrust and just as I felt myself going over the edge, I felt him grip me tightly and his throbbing cock became more urgent.

"Don't stop," I said. "Don't stop, fuck me, fuck me." I couldn't believe I was saying these words. I felt his cock grow even bigger as the head of his cock expanded still further.

He shouted, " I'm coming, I'm coming," and with every thrust I could feel his cum jetting into me. That tipped me over the edge and I came in a massive orgasm that turned me inside out. I felt sensation everywhere. My pussy throbbed and burned, my breasts tingled, my bum quivered and my whole body felt on fire. As I was coming, I pulled him to me and ground my pussy into him. I could feel his cock twitching and firing jet after jet of cum into me. We both moaned as we climaxed and held each other tightly.

This was the first time I had experienced a simultaneous climax and it felt just perfect.

He lay there and rolled us on to our side.

"That was fantastic," he said. His cock was softening and at the same time his semen was dripping out of my gaping pussy. " Was that OK?" he said.

"Yes," I said, "it was perfect."

He put his arms around my neck and gently kissed my breasts and lightly flicked my nipples with his tongue.. My breasts were sore and my nipples were tender to the touch. I had plenty to remind me what I had just experienced. He started stroking me all over and kissing my body softly, gently. I felt his finger go to my pussy and rub our juices all over my pussy and the cheeks of my bum. My clit felt very sensitive and my pussy lips were puffy and swollen. His tongue took the place of his fingers mixing our juices as he licked all round my pussy lips. He didn't touch my clit as if he knew this would be too sensitive but as he licked my swollen lips he sucked them gently. I didn't think I could come again. I had had five orgasms and felt totally satisfied. I held his head in my hands as he started to lick me again and amazingly felt a tremor inside and a sensation round my anus as his fingers stroked down my crack and on to my puckered hole. His fingers massaged our juices all over it and his finger slipped inside as it had before. His tongue was now licking the full length of my pussy and my clit was throbbing with every light touch. Sure enough, I could feel that wonderful feeling building in me again. Surely I couldn't come again. But his tender ministrations were having their desired effect on me but how could he possible be ready to go again.

I reached down to feel his cock. It was not as hard as before but not soft but as I wrapped my hand round it, I felt it getting harder. I wiped my hand over my pussy to gather the increasing puddle of his cum and my juices and slipped my hand under his cock to his perineum. I stroked from his balls to his anus and I felt his cock harden even more. I heard him moan slightly so I knew I was hitting the right spot. My fingers were wet and silky so I brushed them over his balls and was rewarded with an immediate response -- a soft moan and a definite hardening of his cock. I stroked him again and again. He was hard again now, not quite as hard as before but certainly more than hard enough. He pushed me onto my back and lifted my legs high into the air exposing my pussy and bum to view. He rubbed his cock against my pussy and I could feel my swollen chubby lips gripping the side of his cock as he slid up and down. He lifted his cock to my pussy and penetrated me in one swift movement. I loved this feeling of being full and stretched -- it felt so right. I arched my back to drive my pussy into him and we started meeting each other s movements. He felt rock hard now and I could feel him slide his hands to my bum and as he drove into me, his finger was entering me from the rear. I could feel his finger and his cock separated only by the thin wall of my pussy. This magnified the sensation in my pussy and as he plunged harder, I felt that now familiar sensation building in me. His lips fastened on the nipple on my right breast again - a mixture of ecstasy and pain that drove my passion still further. I felt my orgasm coming again. He did this so well. His thrusting varied from angle and direction stimulating my clit and swollen pussy lips alternatively. As another orgasm hit me I knew I couldn't carry on much longer. I was truly shattered. I reached under him and started to rub his balls with the juices I was leaking all over him. Sure enough, this was the final straw for him. I felt his cock harden and engorge as he gasped and started to fire even more cum into me. Again I could feel him jetting into me and as we climaxed together I knew I wanted to experience this again. He finally subsided and lay beside me. His cock fell from my pussy which now felt very used and was lewdly spilling his cum and my juices all over my legs.

I looked to the side and saw the clock -- it was 5.30pm. We had been at it for two and a half hours. No wonder I felt shattered and could barely move.

"Would you like a shower?" he said.

I nodded. I didn't want to spoil the moment but knew I could never go home with my pussy, bum and legs covered in our juices.

He gave me a towel and I went to the shower. I stood totally transfixed in the hot running water. I felt used all over, my pussy ached, the lips were throbbing and were a little sore. My breasts felt bruised and the nipples hurt to the touch. I soaped my pussy and wiped away his semen but I knew there was much more up there. I reflected on the last two hours. I could scarcely believe what I had done. Although I had had the most fantastic sex ever, I had been unfaithful to my husband -- the first time ever. How had I put myself in this situation and how had I allowed myself to go all the way without stopping him. One thing I knew was that I had loved it -- an afternoon of unbridled lust that had been so out of character. It had certainly been an eye opener for me. I had never had six orgasms consecutively and I had hit two milestones. I figured the answer was that deep down I had obviously been missing something in my sex life and subconsciously I must have known it or at least questioned it.

He thoughtfully brought my clothes to the bathroom

As I left the shower, I looked in the mirror -- I looked different. Fucked, I thought, well and truly fucked. I don't usually use such language but that was how I felt. I caught sight of my breasts which were covered in love bites and bruises. How on earth would I explain that I wondered.

I dressed with my mind in a turmoil. My panties were still very damp so I put them in my pocket. As I put my jeans on, the seam fell between my naked pussy lips and rubbed them roughly. I could not walk without feeling some pain and discomfort. I also realized my pussy was still leaking his semen and that in a short while a large wet patch would appear outside my jeans. I placed some paper tissue over my pussy and put my panties back on.

Once dressed, I went back outside where he was pouring two glasses of wine.

"A toast," he said "to you and the best afternoon of my life."

Yes, I thought, I bet you say that to all the girls.

We drank the wine and looked at each other "Will I see you again?" he said.

"I don't know," I replied, still in turmoil about what had happened.

"I am a married woman and I can't believe what happened here this afternoon and I don't know how I will face my husband."

Deep down though, I felt confused and questioning. How could something so special and wonderful be wrong. I knew I wanted more but doubted it would ever be the same with my husband although I love him deeply. This felt different. Love had nothing to do with this. For the first time in my life I had experienced lust, pure and simple lust and already I was reliving that watery juicy feeling of gushing juices and his huge cock.

"Please take the book," he said, as he gave it to me with a business card. "You can always call me to return the book. I would very much like to see you again but we can always meet up somewhere in town for you to return it if you would prefer."

We brushed lips as I passed through the door. "I will think about it," I said.

As I walked down to the bus stop I could feel my pussy squelching in my panties as they and the tissue soaked up his cum. My pussy felt gaping wide and the lips huge and swollen and still throbbing gently.

I couldn't work out if I was glad I had experienced such wonderful sex for the first time in my life or sad that it had taken so long to find out how much I had missed.

What should I say to my husband?

How could I make it up to him?

What would happen if I leveled with him? Would it be the end of our marriage?

We had always been honest and open with each other in our marriage but I did not know what to do now this had happened.

I had my keys out as he opened the door. " Hi, " he said. " You are later than I expected. I am just getting a drink. Would you like one? Where have you been all this time?"

There it was....the big question. How should I respond?

Well you know from the introduction that I told him. But that is another story.

12