I Can't Wait

Story Info
Jason sends an email to his boyfriend.
819 words
4.71
17.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juturuna
juturuna
5 Followers

***Holy reuse of characters BatMa-errr...Juturuna?! Ah yes It's another story featuring Pelle and Jason [18 and 19]. Originally fromSweet Cheeks?! I hope you all enjoy this one!***

I miss my baby boy. I know you hate it when I call you names like that, but I really do. I miss every bit of you!

Its incredibly late, but I can't wait to see you! The band and I are finishing up the tour and we'll be home soon. As for you? I hope the photo shoots and busy streets of New York wont make you forget about me. I take it that you will be back home when I get there? Waiting for me to walk in and kiss you and tell you how much I've missed you!

You know, it's funny how they make you dress up in suits, or really expensive jeans. You always get to keep them and I swear our walk in closet is over flowing. I guess it's you're comfort zone, but I become dumbfounded when I walk in to see you prancing around the apartment in an old t-shirt and boxers. I will never get you! But it's a sexy thing when I really think about it. I just want to grab you and kiss you so hard!

But I honestly love it when you're there when I get there. I love how you just come to me, the look in your beautiful pale blue eyes that beg me to hold you close and kiss you sweetly. You treat me like I'm some sort of royalty. You gently massage the stiffness from my shoulders due to all of the drumming I do almost every night. And when I am slowly drifting off to sleep, you are always there cuddled up next to me.

But honestly, his whole time that we've been apart I've felt as if I would go crazy. I tend to think about you a lot, and when I do, it just leads me to a raging hard on. And its not like I can jerk off in that bus! I just lie there in my bunk thinking about how things will be when I get there.

Kissing those soft lips of yours. My hands feeling under your shirt and rubbing and caressing your cool abdomen and chest and holding you close to me. Sharing my warmth with your cold body. And just running my fingers along your skin. I don't know how you do it, but its soft, creamy feel makes me envy you.

And then that's when the fun starts! I undress you and then myself. My cock springs up to attention when I look at that beautiful body of yours, tall but skinny and pale. I know you tend to complain about how you're the oddball compared to all of the other tall muscular tanned models. But they must've thought the same thing as I do when they picked you. It's so sexy. And especially the innocent look on your face, how boyish you look. I end up pouncing on you right then and there, I just want to fuck you and make love to you!

And then there's your cock. Your nice, thick, seven-inch sweet cock that I love to suck. And then the huge load of cum that I swallow afterwards. At least there's proof that you refrain from jerking it when I'm gone! I love it.

You're such a good boy huh? Nah, You're such a slut when you want me to fuck you. Always begging for more afterwards. Which reminds me of how much of a kink you turn into when your cock touches my lips! But I always end up in control.

You bend over revealing your sweet pink puckered hole. When I get that thing and my cock all nice and slick with lube I just pound that thing like there's no tomorrow! And the way you moan! Oh god how I find that so incredibly hot. How those soft whimpers turn into deep sexy moans to when my load spurts in your ass and you're screaming in pleasure and ecstasy. Your cum bursting from your cock and all over you. How I just adore knowing that you love it!

You stand up quivering and recovering from such a wonderful fuck. Then we collapse in the stickiness and sweat. The smell of hot sex surrounding us as we kiss each other, me running my hands through your soft blonde hair

And the thing that always gets me is how we never get tired of it! Almost every night its like that

Oh I'm just going on and on and I'm getting harder and harder. So I guess I should just stop. I just can't wait to do all kinds of stuff with you and your sexy body! Until then, I can't wait.

I love you so much!

With love,

Jason

juturuna
juturuna
5 Followers