I Completely Surrender to Her

Story Info
She takes control of him.
1.3k words
36.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm john and I worked in a computer repairing and spare parts shop. I'm 22 and single and never ever had dated any girl. I live in a building, which has five floors, on the third floor with my family. A fortnight back I decided to stay at home as my family was going for a marriage. I was not interested as they were not so close relatives. I was all alone.

It was around 2 P.M when the girl who lived on fourth floor called me. Her name is Martha. She is around 25, single, just broke up with her 2nd boyfriend. Her computer had a problem that day so she called me. She is beautiful, up to my shoulders, sexy, cute and with flawless figure.

I went to her house with my kit to check what happened to her computer. She was in a full length pajama and a sky blue top. Her hairs tied in a single braid. As I entered she told me that her computer was in her bedroom. So I walked to the bedroom. She closed the door behind her and walked behind me. Nobody else was there in the house.

'Oh your system is slowed down. You need to format and reinstall your operating system. That's why it is hanging a lot.' I said as I started the computer. I sat on the chair and inserted the CD. She stood just behind me, watching me and my work.

Her computer table had many things kept on it. It was completely messy. I restarted the computer and when I was moving the mouse to the right, the vase fall down on the floor. It broke into pieces.

'What the hell? What you did? It was my favorite.' She said angrily. I stood on my place and looked at her.

'I'm sorry.' I said innocently, 'I'll pay you back. How much you want?'

She smirked looking at me and said, 'will you really pay back?

I nodded on her witty question. 'What will you pay back?'

'What was its cost?'

'Forget about the cost I have something else on my mind.'

'What?' I stammer a bit.

'Why not I tell your father that you broke the vase and ask him for the money instead or...' She said walking close to me.

'Or?' I stepped back.

'Or I grab your balls.'

'What if I pay you all money?' I thought of saying this but I ended up saying, 'you can grab my balls.' I never ever had done anything with any girl so I thought I must not let go such chance.

She walked to me and kissed me on my lips. First time I felt any girl's lips on mine.

'Be my slave for today and follow all of my order.'

'As you say mistress.' I said. I was completely excited as it was my first time. I just had watched such things in porn but never thought of trying them. And now I was experiencing one. I felt excited and amazing. My dick stood in my pants. It was hard like it was never before.

'First of all I'll punish you for the vase. Are you ready?' she said with a big smile on her face.

'Yes mistress.'

'Good.' She said, 'remove your jeans and kneel down on your knees.'

I removed my jeans and stood there only in my tees and underpants. She slapped hard on my cheek.

'I want to see your bare ass.' She ordered and I kneel down with my bare ass facing her.

'Nice ass.' She exclaimed, 'bend a little.' I bent. She spanked hard on the left ass cheek.

'How it feel?' She said grabbing my hairs in her hand and pulling them down.

'That hurts.' I said. She pulled my hairs with all her force. 'Say you want to be spanked.' She shouted, 'say you want it hard.'

I kept quiet. She pulled my hairs with more force. 'I wanted to be spanked hard.' I said stopping after each word and it hurt me a lot. She released my hairs and I felt a little relaxed.

'What you want?' she said changing her tone. Her tone was soft. 'Say it loudly.'

'I wanted to be spanked.' I said. She slapped hard five slaps.

'Your ass turned red.' She said. 'Now remove your tees and stay naked.'

I removed my tees. My dick was hard and I felt to jerk. I grabbed my dick and started jerking it. She walked to me and slapped hard on my cheek.

'Have I told you to jerk?' she said. I nodded. My dick was little moistures. She grabbed my dick with her one hand and grabbed my ball with other hand. 'Awww...' I shouted.

She removed her pajama. She hadn't worn any panties. Her pussy was cleanly shaved.

'Taste my pussy you jerk.' She said sitting on the cot and stretching her legs. Her pussy was wet. I put my face in between her legs and pull out my tongue to taste her. The taste was amazing. I was licking her pussy and her legs were vibrating.

After almost five minutes she pushed me away. She walked to the cupboard and take out a set of panties. She took out one and wore. She put rest of the panties back into the cupboard. I was standing there watching her. My dick was still hard and ready to cum. But I can't jerk it unless she told me to.

Finally she came closer to me and grabbed my dick in hand. She jerked slowly. I felt all vibration in my body. She slowly pulled up. She slowly pulled down. It was most amazing feeling I had. She stood on her knees and put my dick in her mouth. Moving her head up and down against my dick. A second then she grabbed my dick in her hand and stroked it hard. She stopped when I was just to cum. My legs were vibrating. A little whitish liquid burst out but that was not enough I wanted to cum hardly, so hardly. My dick was completely out of control and jerking by self. She kept glancing at my vibrating dick. Again a little whitish liquid burst out. A second then she turned to cupboard and took out a big dildo. It was blue in color.

'Be ready.' She announced. She walked to me and stood behind me.

'Bend down and stretch your asshole.' She ordered with her tone like an egoistic queen, so hard and so ruthless. To be comfortable I bent myself and stood like a dog putting all my weight on my palm and my knees. She took the dildo to my mouth and said, 'wet it a little.'

I completely swallowed it. It had a similar taste of her pussy that I just tasted.

'Very good. Now be ready.' She said with a witty smile on her face. She took out the dildo from my mouth and rubbed it over asshole for a while. Quickly she stroked it inside my ass. It went half inside but it hurt like hell. I was all in pain but to my amaze I was enjoying the pain. My dick was still vibrating.

She jerked the dildo a little. She sleeps under me with her mouth just beneath my ready to cum dick. She held my dick and started jerking it. She jerked she jerked she jerked. My legs vibrate. My dick felt a lump, a heavy load. She stroked, my legs vibrated and my dick busted into whitish semi solid liquid. It all landed in her mouth.

'You are amazing.' She said.

She took out the monster dildo from my ass.

'Go home. But I'm not completed yet. Come at night. You have two more mistresses tonight.' She said with a smile and I felt more excited.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When she pulled the dildo out?

The bleeding really started. She had badly torn his sphincter muscle when she raped him. She barely got him to the hospital before he bled to death. She spent years in prison. Don't write dumb shit about things you don't understand

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please write more. I love that its short and to the point thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wondering...

Is English not your first language?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mother Of The Bride Getting Dressed for my Daughter's Wedding.in Interracial Love
Swirl CFNM Interracial Exposure.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Erica, Twins and New African Lovers Erica's adventures with the native Africans.in Interracial Love
A Conference Cream Pie Woman caught masturbating gets her just desserts.in Anal
Contrast in Black and White White woman on business trip gets seduced by Black man.in Interracial Love
More Stories