I Control Minds Ch. 03

Story Info
The adventures of a mind controller his MIL & wife.
1.9k words
4.42
162k
52

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some men are lucky enough to have mother in laws who are sweet as can be and then there are the rest of us. I was one of the ones whose MIL was a bitch on wheels.

It isn't as uncommon as some might think for those of us who have to endure verbal castration to fantasize about fucking the bitch in our life into submission; what is uncommon is that we actually get to do it.

I had just discovered almost simultaneously that I had the power to control minds and that the ferocity of my mother-in-laws attacks were rooted in her need not to give into her sexual desire for me. I used this knowledge to push her towards doing what she really wanted and setting up a situation, which was only beginning to play out but ultimately would create a world of ecstasy in my home.

As I watched Lena sway towards the guest bedroom I felt myself getting hard again. That woman, if she had a different demeanor, would have enchanted men. Her ass was a marvel. It was huge, round and at the same time it was tight.

I was so tempted to go another round with her but I was tired and I knew I could have her whenever I wanted now. I went to my bedroom.

Natasha was there sitting on the bed. She was wearing a sheer teddy that she had only worn once before. "Hey baby," I said looking her over. Her tits, which seemed to be the only thing her and her mother had in common looked really good in that outfit. My wife's nipples, which were a bit bigger than her mother's, stood obscenely at attention.

Natasha stood and walked towards me. She came up close and spun around displaying herself for me. Truthfully, after having just watched her mother it was kind of hard to be excited about my wife's relatively flat ass. While she had it going on upstairs she had almost no ass, which now seemed flatter than ever. Natasha also didn't have the dramatic flair to her hips her mother had.

"Fuck me," she whispered. I knew that after what she had just seen and been made to feel she would be horny. I entered her mind and discovered that she was indeed horny but more she needed me to confirm that I still wanted her. She was jealous. I turned that up.

Looking her straight in the eye I told her that I was very tired and that she didn't need to worry about me I was fine without having sex for the night. I knew the havoc this would play with her mind.

For years I had had to practically beg for pussy. Natasha had some weird sexual hang up and it manifested itself in our pathetic sex life.

When we did have sex she enjoyed it. It was just an overwhelming chore getting her there. That is what was so frustrating. Unlike many women she had an orgasm most of the time we had sex and I still couldn't get any. And, there was the matter of her allowing her mother to goad her into treating me like shit.

So tonight she would see what it was like to want.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Before I came out I took a long time slowly stroking myself until I was throbbing and on the verge of cumming. I shot Natasha a surge of desire and walked out.

I jumped in bed without putting anything on. "Good night," I said.

You didn't need to be a mind reader to know, she was practically drooling. Her eyes were pleading with me. I would have none of it. I could tell that as she rolled over and tried to be still that she was masturbating. I laughed to myself and then slowly drifted off.

I awoke with a heavy pressure on my chest. My eyes shot open to see Natasha laying on me. As I became more aware it was apparent that I was in her. She cheated. She took what she wanted while I slept. This mind controlling must really take a lot of energy because I don't remember feeling a thing.

So, she had to have my dick bad enough that she would take it when I told her no. If she needed it that bad she was going to get it.

She was going to get all the dick she needed and more. I was angry. I don't even know why but I was furious. I flipped her over and began pounding into her still sleeping body. Natasha's eyes flew open.

"I told you no," I yelled. I was fucking as hard as I possibly could.

"Greg..." I cut her off.

"Shut the fuck up," I spat. "You are going to get what you wanted, I am going to fuck your cunt until you can't walk!"

I was trying to think - why was I so angry? I couldn't really think though. All I knew was she had to know I was in control and fucking her like this would remind her of that. I had her bent into an impossible position and was thrusting harder than I ever had.

Somewhere in my mind the thought that I could seriously injure her tried to surface. It didn't temper my assault; on the contrary it drove me even faster. Tears ran down her face.

Every muscle in my body was straining as I fucked Natasha harder than I would a two-bit whore. I was struggling to control myself but I couldn't stop. She had to know who was in control.

The sounds she was making were awful guttural sounds and like everything else that should have stopped me, repulsed me about my actions they just made me up my efforts. I was straining and sweating my teeth were gnashing and I was giving her everything I had when I felt the sensation start in my balls.

I looked down at Natasha and saw in her face a mix of emotions. My cock was on fire and I knew my release was imminent. My balls began twitching. I then did something that I can't even tell you why I did it. I pulled out of her. You could hear it slide out. Then I rammed it straight up her ass. No lube. No preparation. Just raw. Straight up her ass to the hilt.

She let out an awful noise. She sounded like a speared wild animal. I exploded. Shot after shot emptied into her bowels. As I came down still lodged in her ass I felt her asshole begin to spasm around me. The bitch had an orgasm. I laughed out loud. She covered her face with her hands in shame.

"Don't be ashamed. Good dick is good dick," I said

I couldn't believe how callous I was. I looked at her used body her pussy lips were distended and her ass was leaking cum. My erection returned. She saw it too because her eyes grew wide.

"Please. I can't take anymore," she pleaded.

I grabbed her by her hair and yanked her off the bed. I forced her to her knees.

"Suck it"

I thought about removing her gag reflex but the evil that had just caused me to fuck her so brutally made me leave it in place. My dick is sizeable at eight inches but not the biggest ever. What made me seem so big was that I was exceptionally thick. So thick in fact that I have always been careful with women when getting a blowjob so that they didn't get me with their teeth and so I didn't cause them to split a lip or something from stretching so wide.

Not this morning.

I grabbed the back of Natasha's head and rammed forward. She choked. As I pulled back she gulped in some air. This went on and on. Soon she was a mess of saliva and pre-cum. Choking. Gasping for air.

An enormous cum shot up my shaft and I yanked Natahsa's head off of me aiming my dick at her face. Rope after rope I covered her face. I came so much that my knees literally got weak and I had to concentrate to remain standing.

After the last bit dribbled out of me onto her I dropped onto the bed. Natasha was on the floor.

She went to wipe her face when I told her she had better not. I told her that she had better eat all of that cum or she would pay for it. Natasha began scooping cum into her mouth and swallowing it. It was so nasty and erotic. If it was possible I would have gotten hard again.

When she was done she just laid there on the bedroom floor defeated. I looked at her; the mess that she was, and knew that she had learned a lesson.

"You get what I give you," I said. "No more. No less. If you want some dick you beg for it and I will decide if you deserve it." Then because I knew it was cruel I added, "If you think that your mother is competition, well she is. She knows how to fuck really good and has an amazing pussy. If you want to stop me from fucking her you had better damned well figure out how to treat me like a fucking king around here." The jealousy I had made her to feel took over and I added some insecurity to it.

I went into the bathroom and took my morning shower. When I came out she was still on the floor.

"Greg, I'm sorry"

"Yes, yes you are."

I walked out of the bedroom headed for work. Lena was in the living room, naked.

"G'morning stud. Sounds like you really took care of some business this morning. I so wanted to open the door and watch but instead I just sat here playing with myself listening to you"

Her pussy was glistening. I could feel my dick inching down my pants leg. Really I was not up for fucking her I was still worn out from my bout with Natasha.

"Not to worry stud I know that must have taken a lot of energy" she said. She must have seen it in my eyes. "I just want you to know that I will be here wet and waiting when you get home."

With that my dick jumped in my pants. She saw it and smiled telling me that I didn't look all that worn out to her. She crossed the room sank to her knees and fished me out of my pants.

"Damn you are a big boy," she basically moaned. "You might be too tired to fuck but I can still take care of this for you"

It was like a nature show I watched once where this snake swallowed its prey even though the prey was larger than the snake. My dick disappeared down her throat. In no time I was filling her with my cum. I will admit however there wasn't nearly as much as there had been earlier when I brutalized Natasha.

As she backed off of me she smiled up at me and said, "thanks for breakfast big boy." She simply wished me a good day and went to her room. What a perfect slut my mother in law had turned out to be. I put myself away and left for work with a huge smile on my face.