I Couldn't Lie Ch. 01

Story Info
Her father's best friend takes advantage of her.
6k words
4.44
294.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is the first time I've ever tried this. Please let me know what you think, and if you like it, I'll write the rest that I have planned out. I hope you all enjoy!]

I'm too exhausted now to think about what things will be like tomorrow morning when we wake up early to present at the conference. I'm too exhausted to talk, to worry, to care. I'm too exhausted, even, for anger… and though, if I had the energy to be ashamed, I wouldn't admit it, I'm exhausted enough to admit I'm comfortable and even happy on this bed next to him. I lie in bed, naked and still panting a little, my brown curls draped over the pillow, my breasts shaking just a little with the tremble of my breath, the golden cross I always wear sparkling between them as it moves in the light, and my skin still flushed, like a blushing cheek, my legs luxuriously spread out over the bed, my calf touching Daddy Tom's warm leg. Too exhausted to feel guilt or anger, I think over how I got to be here, in a hotel in Montreal, naked next to the sound asleep body of my father's best friend.

*******************************

I guess it really all began with a challenge. A friend from youth group told me he was taking the LSAT to apply for law school, and I teased him, "I bet I can do better than you." At the time I had no intention of going into law. I was only 18, idealistic, and wanted to be a kindergarten teacher. I already had practice teaching Sunday school every week, and besides, I'd be an awful lawyer – I can't lie.

To make a long story short, and get to this story, I did fabulously on the LSAT, and started seriously considering law... still a little worried about my inability to lie, but drawn to the excitement of a sexy, powerful career. I told myself that maybe God was telling me something by giving me that test score, maybe it was a sign. That summer, my dad's best friend Tom offered me a job at his firm – a favour, to see how I liked the work.

I've known Tom since forever. I went to preschool with his daughter. His family and my family were always together since Tom and my dad met at open house. We'd vacation together, his daughter and I would sleep over, first afraid of monsters, then sharing our fears that we'd never grow women's bodies, then giggling about boys, and now… well now we still giggle about boys, though we have practiced kissing on each other once or twice. She was like a sister, and I knew Tom so well that I called him Daddy Tom.

I was definitely in way over my head when I went to work at Daddy Tom's office. I thought for sure at least I knew what to wear. I had on a straight black skirt that hugged my hips a little and emphasized my tiny waist. I wore a sensible white blouse buttoned all the way to my neck, black stockings, and black shoes with a sensible heel. It was a more formal version of what I'd wear to teach Sunday school. Of course I wore the gold cross my daddy had given me at my high school graduation around my neck.

Of course, the night before I started at Daddy Tom's, I prayed long and hard for direction and confidence. I prayed that God would help me with this job.

Of course, the night before I started working for Daddy Tom, I had also fantasized about being a sexy lawyer – dreaming as my hands caressed my smooth naked skin. I'd be beautiful, powerful, and men would suddenly notice me. I let my hands stray to the pert little nipples that sat atop my full round breasts like cherries on vanilla ice cream. I'd be in control of the courtroom and men would realize how smart I was, and they'd love me. As one hand continued to play with my nipples, I slid a hand down between my legs. In church, I know they'd say it was a sin… but it felt so good, and was much less sinful, I reasoned, than letting a boy touch me. I had never been touched by a boy, but I imagined it so many times, so many times like that night, as I stroked myself to a warm, comfortable sleep.

Now here I was in my church-clothes at Daddy Tom's office, and though he was friendly when I arrived, he shook his head. I tried to shake the fantasies of last night out of my head. Daddy Tom wasn't exactly helping.

When I went into his office, Daddy Tom stood up and gave me a long hug. He pushed my body close to his, and I could feel his breath in his chest as it pressed against my tits. His hands were on the small of my back, barely above my ass, and they moved slightly, pushing against me through the fabric of my skirt, and recreating that warm feeling between my legs that I had so enjoyed last night. My nipples were hard, rubbing against the fabric of my bra as he pressed me tightly, tightly in his grip. Just when I though I would gasp aloud with the repressed pleasure, he pushed me a bit away from his body, holding me at arm's length, looking me up and down as he held me by the waist.

"Wow. You've really grown into quite a woman, Nicole," he said to my breasts. I just blushed. He didn't notice. "Your shirt kinda fits funny, though," he said like a father, and like a father he gently moved the cross that hung around my neck aside, unbuttoned my top two buttons, fluffed open my collar and gently, his hands slowly replacing the gold cross on my pale, exposed chest, said, "now you'll look like the other girls. Jan will show you what to do."

And for two weeks, that was it. Jan showed me what to do, and I worked hard. I was exhausted and barely understood anything, and was continually terrified of screwing something up and letting Daddy Tom down. Then came the evening when I was sure I had.

"The boss wants to see you… now" was all Jan said. It was 4:50 on a Friday afternoon. What could he want to talk to me about with 10 minutes left in the day?

I nervously walked to his office and knocked on the door.

"Daddy Tom?"

"Come in Nicole. Close the door. Have a seat."

I sat on Daddy Tom's expensive leather sofa, and he sat next to me. His thigh touched mine. He put a hand on my knee. He seemed like a comforting father about to chastise me, but not wanting to hurt my feelings too much.

"Nicole, how do you feel you've been doing here?"

I couldn't tell him that I hated the work, that it was too hard… and of course, I couldn't lie. I said nothing.

"Nicole, I don't know if we should keep you here," he squeezed my knee, trying to comfort me, I suppose, as the tears welled up in my eyes. "I just don't know if it's a good fit. I want to give you a try, a taste of what this career will be like, but I just don't know if you can handle it."

"Please, Daddy Tom, give me one more chance?"

He put his finger over my lips to stop my begging, then moved me so that I was sitting on his lap. "You're my girl, Nicole… Don't worry. I'm going away this weekend to a conference. I'll give you one more chance. If you come with me, prep my files for me, keep everything organized, then I'll keep you on for the summer. The hotel is booked, the flight is ready, you just have to hop on a plane with me in… " He looked at his watch, "40 minutes!"

I didn't have time to think, much less to pack, as we rushed downstairs, into a cab, and to the airport. It wasn't until the plane had taken off that I realized that didn't have a change of clothes. I told Daddy Tom, again terrified of upsetting him, letting him down, but he didn't seem worried.

"We'll get you something new when we land in Montreal, honey," he said, and gave me knee a firm squeeze. He never seemed to take his hands off me now.

Before we even went to the hotel, Daddy Tom took me to a store to buy me something to wear.

"You'll need something to wear tomorrow," he said, "And pyjamas."

"Oh! I always sleep naked," I said before I had a chance to think.

Daddy Tom just smiled at me and said, "We'll find something nice for you."

In a high-end department store, he ushered me into a change room. "Take off your clothes and throw them over the door, so I can find things in your size," he said. I did, and stood nervously in my heels, plain white panties and bra. Between my ample tits, the gold of the cross my father gave me shimmered. In the small room, I pondered my reflection.

When there was a knock at the door, I opened it a little, thinking Daddy Tom would pass some clothes through. Instead he came in. Anxiousness welled up in my stomach as I saw Daddy Tom's eyes move up and down my nearly naked figure, starting at my feet, moving up my long but awkwardly naked legs, resting for a minute at the white fabric of my panties, then up further to my tapered waist. His eyes rested for a minute on my tits, where I could feel the tingle that told me my nipples were getting hard. I was sure he could see the pink buds through the thin white fabric of my bra, so I avoided his eyes. The dressing room was small, and Daddy Tom's warm athletic body was only inches away from me.

"Nicole." He gestured to the two business suits he had brought, one grey pinstripes and one navy. "Which do you like?" I couldn't think, I was overwhelmed by the warmth of his body, the awkwardness of being so close to naked so close to my boss, and as I felt a flush rise to my cheeks and chest, I pointed randomly at a suit, hoping he would leave.

"I'll get you some underwear too," Daddy Tom said, like a father, and I was embarrassed for feeling flushed or uncomfortable. He looked at me like his daughter, I told myself – Daddy Tom just wanted to take care of me, and I was foolish for making more of it than that.

"Give me your bra and panties so I can match the sizes," he said. I waited a second for him to leave the change room, but instead he stood there, looking disinterested as he hung the suits on a hook. He wasn't leaving without my underwear.

I reached one hand behind me to unclasp my bra as I leaned with the other against the wall, afraid my weak knees would give out on me. I felt like I would faint. I struggled with the clasp. Before I knew what was happening, Daddy Tom's arms were around me, holding me up and unhooking my bra. He deftly moved the material off my shoulders, then lowered the cups to reveal the two semispheres, full handfuls of untouched flesh, my breasts. His hands brushed my cool white breasts and my warm nipples as he removed the bra.

"There you go, honey," he said, still a father tending to his daughter.

It occurred to me that no man had ever seen me topless before, and I couldn't be sure if this counted.

"Panties too, honey."

It counted.

I bent at the waist in the small room, my back to the mirror. As I leaned forward to pull down the white underwear, my face moved close to Daddy Tom's crotch. I could tell through his pants that his cock was large and hard. My face was so close to his erection in this small room that I could feel its heat on the sensitive skin of flushing cheeks.

Even though I couldn't see it, I was aware that the mirror was reflecting my young, round, and now completely naked ass to Daddy Tom as I lifted one foot, then the other, out of my underwear. I looked again at the bulge in his pants as I stood up, both pleased and terrified at the power I had to evoke this reaction in my boss, my father's best friend, my Daddy Tom.

My sudden movement broke the moment, and Daddy Tom, again a friendly father, said "I'll be back with some things for you – sit tight."

What else could I do, stark naked in a change room in a foreign city? I sat tight, and when Daddy Tom returned everything was so normal, so friendly, so like I was his daughter and he was my father, that I began to assume that the tension in the change room was due to my prudery, and my imagination. The bra and panties he brought back for me to try on, skimpy black lacey things, made me doubt for a second – but Daddy Tom didn't open the change room door again, and I approved his choice of suit for me. He told me he had grabbed some stockings and pyjamas, so with my mind at ease but my body exhausted from the day's travel and tension, I eagerly followed Daddy Tom to the hotel.

"Check us in, honey," Daddy Tom said when we arrived, and I remembered that I was not here as a guest, but an employee.

With a little bit of nervousness, I approached the front desk. The hostess gave me a room key, I signed where she pointed, and nodded as she told me the room number.

Daddy T put his arm around me, carrying his small overnight bag and the shopping bag of my clothes in his other hand. Feeling glad to have accomplished something, I led Daddy Tom to the room, opened the door and was shocked to see… one large bed.

"I ordered two doubles," Daddy Tom sounded angry. "What did the woman at the front desk say? Shit. Did you sign?'

I shrugged and nodded, and the exhaustion and tension of the day began to well up in my eyes. "I guess I messed it up, Daddy Tom," I said.

His voice softened a little, and he said "We'll make do, honey. We can't change it now that you've signed, but don't worry. We'll order in some room service and get to bed early tonight so we're ready for tomorrow. So you fucked up a little, that's ok – you'll just have to share with me."

While Daddy T ordered our dinner, I took a shower. After the exhausting day, the warm water felt amazing on my nude skin. For a long time I just stood under the hot water, letting it run down my face and through my hair that clung to my back in dark swirls. I simply let my skin enjoy the feeling of the rivers of water that cascaded down my back, tracing the tight curve of my ass, and the smaller streams of water that ran down my face, across my collar bones, and down the face of my breasts to gently warm my nipples. The steam from the hot water began to fill the washroom and I tasted its slight sweetness as the stream relaxed the tension from my forehead and lower back. Finally moving, I began to scrub myself. I luxuriated in the large shower, spending forever massaging soap over my tight skin.

I was so enjoying my time alone with myself, pampering my body with soapsuds and warm water, that I completely lost track of how long I was in the shower. As I realized this, there was a knock at the washroom door. "Yes, Daddy T?" I called, as I opened the shower's sliding glass door to talk to him.

The washroom door swung open, and in a second, the warm fog that had filled the room disappeared. There was Daddy T, holding a hanger with blue pyjamas on it. "Nicole, honey, I thought you wouldn't have anything to change into," he said, as I stood there, a foot away from him, my nipples now hard in the newly cold air, my body glistening with the shower water.

"Anyway, honey, dinner's here, so finish up." Daddy T did not leave the washroom as I returned to the warmth of the shower's water. He kept chatting with me about tomorrow's conference as I rinsed off my body, so I felt obligated to leave the shower door open. I was acutely aware of his eyes watching my young body under the water. He asked me a few questions, but I only mumbled "I dunno"s in response, afraid of raising my eyes to meet his as I rinsed the conditioner from my hair.

"Nicole, honey," Daddy T said, more forcefully. "Are you sure you can handle this job?"

I had to turn to look at him. Over his shoulder, I could see my naked reflection in the somewhat steamy mirror. My face was red from the heat of the shower, from embarrassment about his question, and from shame at standing naked before my father's best friend.

I turned off the shower, stepped out onto the bathmat, water running down my legs like a thousand caressing fingers. I looked Daddy T in the eye, inhaled deeply, thrusting up my chest (where I noticed his eyes were fixed), noticed the glint of light on my gold cross, and said "Yes, yes I am, Daddy T."

He smiled and said, "I know you can do it, Nicole," as he slapped my naked ass and left the washroom.

I was left to look at the so-called pyjamas he had bought me. Never in my life have I owned something so scandalous. The top was what I guess you'd call a baby-doll. A tiny pale blue bra made out of the softest silk I've ever seen tied closed between my breasts. The bra's material barely covered my nipples, which were hard and clearly visible where the fabric clung to me. From this tiny bra-like top hung a bit of sheer, baby-blue material that went to halfway down my ass. The bottoms that went with this revealing top were even worse. A thong of the same silken material as the bra was all that covered my pussy. The thong was cut so low in front that if I hadn't been shaved bald, my pubes would have shown. On the side, at my hips, it tied in two bows. Because my body was still damp from the shower, the thong panties clung to the little lips of my pussy and you could see its shape as though I were naked.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a hussy, I thought, but like a sweet hussy - somewhere between a tramp and a little girl. As I brushed my hair into two braids, my arm brushed my breasts in the silken bra and I trembled with the guilty pleasure at the feel of the soft material against my nipples. With a quick touch of my cross necklace and a smile to myself in the mirror, full of false confidence, I walked out to meet Daddy T.

He had set up two plates of dinner and poured two glasses of wine at a table pulled up to the bed. I noticed that he had taken off his tie, untucked his shirt, and undone the top few buttons. He patted the spot next to him on the bed, and I sat next to him.

I felt very sexy in my pyjamas and hoped to see Daddy T drink enough that he'd pass out and sleep deeply enough for me to get away with touching myself in bed next to him. I knew I could masturbate quietly; I had lots of practice with my college roommate sleeping soundly next to me as I threw a hand over my mouth to contain the gasps of an orgasm. But as Daddy T drank, he encouraged me to, and soon both of us were red with wine, and lounging back on the bed as he quizzed me about my knowledge of his company's workings. Soon, in tiredness, we let the conversation lull into silence.

"You don't mind too much sharing a bed with your Daddy T, do you?" he asked, slurring a little.

I felt tested. I felt like maybe this whole trip was a test. I had to show my dedication to this job. "No no, Daddy T. I signed the thing at the front desk… It's fine."

"OK, honey," he said, moving close to me. He smelled of wine, but I figured I must too. "You know I won't do anything you don't want to do, or anything, right? Nothing you don't want, Nicole."

I leaned in and kissed his cheek, like I had always done as a child. My still damp pigtail brushed against his chest where his shirt was unbuttoned. "Of course, Daddy T," I said. "Let's go to bed already."

Daddy T took off his shirt and slacks, leaving only his plaid boxers on. He switched out the lights and we both crawled under the blankets. I began absently to stroke my breasts through the silken material of my pyjamas. I felt my breath getting heavy as I became more aroused, and was silent for a second to see if Daddy T's breath would indicate that he was asleep. He was absolutely silent – still awake, I figured – then he turned, heavily, and flailed his hand. It landed on my breast. He didn't move, and I soon heard his slow breath. He must have been asleep.

I felt awful, but I loved the feeling of Daddy T's heavy hand on my hard nipple. I breathed consciously, enjoying the changing sensations as my breast moved under his hand. It felt as though he was caressing me. And somehow, as I got deeper into the feeling, I became aware that Daddy T was indeed caressing me. Through the fabric of my top, his fingers were gently rolling and pulling my nipple as his palm cupped my full breast.

Between my legs was an uncomfortable warmth. My body was loving what Daddy T was doing, but this was my father's best friend, my boss – this was so wrong. Not at all what I wanted.

As I had been laying there thinking with my eyes closed, Daddy T must have turned onto his side, because I looked at him and saw him, obviously awake, watching me as he caressed my breast.

12