I Cream of Jeannie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamie
jamie
49 Followers

Jeannie placed her hand on the back of Denise's head gently urging her on, as she felt her own orgasm approaching. She had come many times from tit-sucking and knew from experience that as soon as the girl began to suck her engorged nipple, she would reach her peak. Seconds later, she felt the roving tongue encircle it's target. Denise licked around the base of the swollen protrusion, testing it's resilience. Up and down slithered the relentless tongue as though teasing the cock of a young boy. Her saliva accompanied her onslaught, coating the pink wide tips of Jeannie's breasts with a glossy sheen.

Opening her eyes, Denise closely examined the tempting morsel resting against her lips before she began to draw the thick teat into her mouth, delicately at first and then increasing her sucking motion. Ravenously, she began to suck and nibble each breast, and at the same time moved her hand down to Jeannie's wet pussy lips. She rubbed the wet slit with her middle finger and then began to frig the now panting blond, who humped against her palm, with an urgency that surprised Denise with its intensity.. Her thumb found an engorged clitoris and Jeannie exploded.

"Aghhhhh! Oooooh, I commmming!" she screamed as she gripped the teenager's finger with her pussy lips. At the same time she mashed her tit's into Denise's face as the electric wave of her orgasm pulsed between her erect nipples which were clamped between the young girl's tightened jaws, and her pussy lips which continued to open and close spasmodically around Denise's middle finger like a suckling baby animal. Denise felt thick goo run down her finger into her palm. She brought her fingers up towards her face in order to inhale the intoxicating aroma of Jeannie's pussy, but Jeannie was too fast for her. Reaching out her hand she lightly took hold of Denise's wrist and looking Denise right in the eyes, licked off her own juices. She then reached forward and shot her tongue into Denise's mouth, sharing the nectar in a passionate and heartfelt kiss.

After they had settled down for awhile, Denise looked at her watch. "I guess I'd better be going. This has been a great day."

"For me too," said Jeannie, "C'mon, I'll follow you in."

As the two girls reached the bedroom, Jeannie could still not keep her eyes off of the young girl's ass. Just as Denise reached over to put her underwear on, Jeannie pushed her playfully onto the bed. Denise, landing on her stomach, purred in contentment as she felt Jeannie fall on top of her and mash her breasts into the backs of her thighs. At the same time she felt Jeannie begin to lick the top of her ass crack.

Taking hold of each tan cheek, Jeannie separated the twin globes, revealing a lighter color in the crease of her ass where the sun was unable to tan the forbidden flesh. Lower down, around her puckered little asshole, the skin was toned a darker brown. And winking at her seductively was Jeannie's succulent prize-Denise's hidden back door, behind which promised the exquisite tastes of the young girl's treasured inner sanctum.

Jeannie stretched out her tongue and darted it into the tight inner crack of Denise's firm young bottom. While licking the top of the girl's ass crack, which was now unashamedly relaxed and thrust back in abandonment, Jeannie could decipher the strong inner smells of pussy, sweat, and asshole. Neither girl had swum after their last embrace, but had sunbathed instead. The result was a toxic blend of strong girl odour which Jeannie inhaled readily. The sweat, shit, and pussy- scented aphrodisiac compelled her to move her head lower, in order to finally reach the hidden and treasured destination of Denise's back orifice.

She slowly licked around and around the asshole, driving the now bucking and trembling girl insane. "Ooh don't stop. It feels so good…I've never done this before…push it in!" But Jeannie merely dipped the tip of her long tongue into it's target momentarily before licking her way down toward Denise's pussy. She licked around the back hairy lips a few times tasting the aroma of the girl's sexual excitement. The juice was toxic and plentiful and seeped out of the swollen gash as though an inner leak had sprung. Jeannie gulped down the juices greedily and then began to nibble on the swollen cunt lips. She pulled at them hungrily, driving Denise towards new heights of ecstatic pleasure, as she seemed to test their elasticity. Back and forth she pulled, with just the right amount of pressure, and then suddenly she drove her tongue deep into the girl's vagina. Straightening out the appendage, she began to fuck the girl with fast smooth strokes. As Denise bucked and heaved on the bed, Jeannie stimulated a small penis frantically fucking its way towards its own prepubescent orgasm. Rubbing her own wet pussy onto the back of Denise's muscular leg, it wasn't long before they both climaxed in another spectacular orgasm, leaving Denise's legs sopping wet where Jeannie had discharged.

Before Denise could catch her breath, however, Jeannie moved forward and rammed her tongue as far up Denise's asshole as she could. Denise screamed in pleasure and pain as Jeaanie's tongue, which was metamophosized into the length of a medium sized cock, reamed her asshole. "Ugggh, aaahhhhhh!." Denise clenched her sphincter around the slippery invader in a vice-like grip as though never wanting the sensation to end.

Jeannie was now in ecstasy, as she finally tasted the pungent smell of the tight virginal asshole. She extended her tongue into a tight stiff pole and fucked forward, bringing her nose as far as possible into Denise's ass crack. Without the need to move her head further, she twisted and turned the wormlike appendage in the dank cave tasting every nook and cranny of the girl's inner vortex. As she moved forward into the asscheeks, her right humongous nipple, which had been trapped between the teenager's gripping thighs, scraped the back of Denise's cunt, and then moved into the wet vagina as though on its own volition causing Denise to gasp in astonishment. Amazed by the genie's incredible prowess, she gripped the intruding nipple with her cunt muscles, never guessing in her wildest sexual fantasies, that she would one day be fucked by one of the most beautiful breasts in the world, and at the same time be ass- reamed by a long and amazingly limber cock-like tongue. As Jeannie's nipple became even more erect, the young girl began an ascent once again towards a climax, coating the nipple with cum in a slushy outpouring of cunt spasms.

At the same time, Jeannie was ready for the finale. Using all her strength to extend her snakelike tongue, she wormed her way back and forth in the tight back passage once more fucking the asshole with her extraordinary mouth muscle using slow provocative thrusts. She felt the anal ring close hard on her tongue, and as though in acquiescence, stopped thrusting. Instead, she concentrated on the dexterous muscles located along the entire length of her tongue. To Denise's delight, she began to roll her tongue from side to side, caressing the inner passage of Denise's anus with incredible agility. Back and forth, she massaged the sensitive walls building up a further excitement in Denise which was wickedly anal in it origin.

Driven by her own lust and desire, Jeannie reached around the young girl and just managed to palm a hanging breast. At the same time as she started to squeeze an erect nipple, she curled the tip of her miraculous tongue upwards at least an inch. The nub now scraped along the top wall of the girl's hot anus, cleansing the final frontier of any last filmy residue. In essence, she was eating out the young girl's ass in a wanton display of anal oral sex!

As Denise felt this final assault on her anal passage, coupled with a large erect nipple fucking against her vagina and a large puffy areole rubbing against her clit, not to mention the constant pressure on her own sensitive nipple which was being tweaked in time with her ass reaming, her climax spiraled and then released itself as though an inner hurricane had been secretly hiding in her pussy. She nearly blacked out as wave after wave of pleasure racked through her body. Her cunt and ass muscles contracted around her tormenters as she shuddered and bucked her body in sharp and twisting spasms.

Jeannie came too. Her orgasm started in the tips of her breasts and then proceed down to her vagina which was rubbing up and down Denise's leg. She moaned into Denise's asshole and after a few moments, which she needed in order to recover, withdrew her tongue and brought the young girl's head up to her own. Moving quickly, she speared her tongue into the sweet young mouth, giving Denise a taste of her own asshole.

Denise sucked on the appendage tasting the potent spices for quite awhile, relishing the lewd and depraved act of tasting one's own asshole for the first time in a hot lesbian kiss. The two girls were quite happy to exchange juices in a ten- minute tongue-lashing kiss that Denise finished off. by bending down in order to suck her pussy juice off of Jeannie's cum coated puffy nipples and breasts.

"Wow, that was something!," exclaimed Denise. "Do you always have so many tricks up your sleeve?"

"Sometimes," answered the older woman, "it depends on who I'm with."

"Yeah? Does that mean you wanna do this again sometime?"

"Sure I can't wait. You are definitely the sexiest girl I've ever been with.

"Really?" asked the young girl.

"Believe me. C'mon now, let's go take a shower before the major comes home" said the genie, as she led Denise towards the bathroom by gently steering her with a well- placed middle finger up her asshole.

"Uhmmm that feels sooooo good," purred Denise as she leaned against Jeannie's voluptuous body. "You make me feel so, …I don't know….so bewitched."

"It's funny you should say that," Jeannie replied mysteriously as she thought of a good friend of hers named Samantha, who she was sure would be keen to join her and Denise in a threesome. She then wiggled her finger seductively and opened the shower door.

jamie
jamie
49 Followers
12