I Did What?

Story Info
A sexy housewife wakes up to find a co-worker in her bed.
12.6k words
4.44
372.6k
189
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,371 Followers

I would say that I’m your normal everyday-working housewife. Jeff and I have been married for just over ten years. We got Married young at age 18 right after High School. As of right now we have no children. We are both 28 years old. My measurements are 34C-24-34 at 5’2” and 114lbs. I also have shoulder length blonde hair. We have all the gym equipment a person needs in the basement. So it makes it real easy for me to stay in shape right here at home. Let me see, what more should I tell you about myself?


Oh yes, my name is May Lynn, all my friends call me May. I work for an advertising company in the City. I’m a secretary in the billing department. It’s not like a real big company. We do a lot of local ads for local stores. The pay is good and I enjoy the people I work with.

Jeff keeps himself in very good shape also. He works out with me when he has the time. He is still the man of my dreams and keeps me very happy in the bedroom department. Jeff is a salesman for a large steel company. The last few years his job has gotten a lot harder on him. Now days a lot of the steel comes from out side of the United States. So it’s very difficult for him to get some company to buy his steel at a price higher than they can get it from over seas. Anyway, so now day's Jeff has to make a lot of road trips to sell his product. It seems like it’s normal anymore for him to be gone for nine or ten days at a time. We both don’t like it, but what can we do.

Behind Jeff’s back I’ve learned to masturbate a lot more when alone. I even went to Sextoys.com and ordered myself one of them rubber vibrators that’s looks and feels like the real thing. Oh my does it ever feel real. I’ve even gone so far as to get on-line in some of them chat rooms. You know the one’s, lonely wives or wives looking for love. I have had some dirty sexy talk with a lot of guys that I don’t even know who they are. It never fails to put me in the mood for some hot rubber cock action after I get off line with them. I think I have about turned myself into a sex addict. Seems like I need it every night anymore. Jeff is always happy when he gets home from a trip and I’m dressed in some sexy little outfit and horny as hell.

Okay, now you know a little about me, let me get on with my story. It started out on a Friday morning. I woke up alone in our king-size bed. Jeff had been gone for two days and was not due back until Tuesday of next week. I wasn’t too happy about having another weekend alone, but what could I do? I was feeling a little horny as I looked at the clock. Shit, I have to get going, no play time right now.

I jumped out of bed and made it to look like a window showcase. Dressed in just an old tee shirt and a pair of little white lace bikini panties I headed for the shower. Once in the shower I shaved my legs, pits and trimmed up my bush. I have one little strip of hair that runs up from the top of my pussy slit about an inch wide. Once out of the shower I slipped on my terrycloth rode and started drying my hair. Once I had my hair all fixed I went back into the bedroom to get dressed.

Up at my dresser I dropped my robe on the floor. I took a little pair of aqua blue very sheer bikini panties out of my panty drawer. They’re so sheer that once I had them on you could see my little hair strip on my mound. Next I pulled out a white lace bra. It’s a push-up under wired bra that makes my 34C breasts stand out very nice. I’m not a big panty hose fan. So next I rolled on a pair of light coffee colored lace-topped thigh-highs. They came all the way up my legs to just an inch or so below my crotch. That makes it easy for me to wear about any length skirt or dress. Mind you, I’m not really into mini-skirts. Mid-thigh is about as short as I go. I will wear a little shorter ones if I’m out with Jeff, but not to work. Next I went to my closet and took out a nice white silk shirt that has front buttons on it. Then I picked out this cute Navy blue blazer and matching pleated skirt. The skirt ended just above my knee. And I must say that with the double-breasted blazer on, I looked very nice. Not a bit slut looking, just a very businesswoman look. I slipped on my heels, grabbed a cup of mud on the way out to the car.

I got to work five minutes late and got an ass chewing from my boss the first thing. The rest of the day didn’t get much better. My boss was on the rag all day long. Not just with me but with everybody. At lunch time my coworker and friend Judy and I went to lunch together. As we ate lunch we sat there bitching about how bad of a day it was. Back at work in the late afternoon. Judy came up to my desk and said that her and some of our coworkers were going to Willies after work for a drink. And asked if I would like to come along? It sounded good after the bad day I’d been having, but I told her that I better not. Judy said come on, Jeff’s out of town, what ya going to do, go home and play with yourself? I’m thinking, how did she know about that? I gave in and said, okay, but just one drink and I’m out of there. Judy gave me a hug and said great, see ya there as she went back to her desk.

I was thinking, one drink would be plenty for me, I’m not a big drinker. Jeff has told me many times that I’m a cheep date.At five o’clock I drove over to Willie’s Bar & Grill to meet up with the others. This was something that I never do. But seeing how I had such a bad day and the fact that Jeff was gone. I just told myself, what the heck; it’d feel good to have a drink with my friends. When I walked into the place I didn’t see anyone that I knew. I was just about to turn around a leave when I heard Judy yelling, MAY, MAY, WE’RE BACK HERE. I waved and made my way through the crowd to the back of the bar. They had about four tables all together with a bunch of people from work sitting at them. I took the one empty set that was across from Judy.

It was so loud in there that we had to yell across the table to each other just to talk. The girl next to me on my left was Sue from accounting. A real big bitch if you ask me. On my right was this younger guy from the production department. I wasn’t sure what his name was; he had only been with the company a month or so. The girl came up to take my drink order and I wasn’t sure what to get. Judy yelled, GIVE HER A SEX ON THE BEACH, MAKE IT A DOUBLE, SHE NEEDS IT! Everybody laughed and I just said okay fine, I’ll try that, sex on the beach, sounds good. A few minutes later she sat this drink down in front of me. I paid her for it and took a little sip. I wasn’t sure what Sex on the Beach would taste like. I’m not sure what was in it, but it sure did taste good. I gave Judy the cheer's sight with my glass and took another sip.

After a short time the young man on my right introduced himself to me as Tom. We shook hands and then started some small talk. We had to keep talking in each other’s ear just to hear what we were saying. It turns out Tom was 22 and had moved here to the mid-west from California just for this job. He has no family at all around here. I told him that maybe sometime my Husband and I could have him over for a home cooked meal. He seemed really happy to hear that. Then he started asking me a lot of things. Like how long I’ve been married, do I have any kids, what’s Jeff do for a living and things like that. Before long my drink was empty and Tom ordered me another one. I said I better not have anymore I’m driving. He said, a Sex on the Beach drink doesn’t have much liquor in them at all. I just smiled and said okay, one more, and that’s it.

As it turned out Tom was very easy to talk to. I let him talk me into a third drink. I was starting to feel the drinks and knew this had to be my last one. All at once Judy came up behind me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She said that she was out of there, that her old man was going to kick her ass. I asked why is that? She said, shit girl we’ve been here for three hours. I looked at my watch to see that it was after eight. I said oh shit your right, I need to get going myself. Judy laughed and said shit girl, your old man is gone, stay out and have some fun for a change. I was thinking, she’s right I didn’t have to go running home. But in the back of my mind I knew that I should be. I then told Judy, once I kill this drink I’m out of here also. She gave me another kiss on the cheek and said see you Monday, and please don’t get yourself pregnant with Tommy boy there. I told her to shut up as I slapped her on the butt as she turned to walk away laughing.

I looked around to see that Tom and I were the only ones left from our group. Tom then asked me, so where is your Husband? I told him that he was out of town working. Tom then said that’s a sham to leave a lovely woman like you home alone. I laughed and said, oh it’s okay I’ve grown accustom to it. He said I wouldn’t let you out of my sight if you were my wife. I laughed again and said, I’m sure after ten years you would. These two and a half drinks really had me talking out of turn as I took another sip. I then excused myself to go to the ladies room.

As I was walking back to the table I knew I was a little high and that I should get going. I told Tom that it was nice meeting him and that I needed to get going. Tom smiled and said okay, why don’t you finish your drink and I’ll walk you to your car, this neighbor hood is not the best at night. He was right so I sat down and took a couple more sips of my drink. We continued talking but most of the talk had turned to Jeff. Like how long is he going to be gone. How often does he have to leave town and stuff like that?

Then all at once I started feeling real funny inside just as I finished my drink. I was slurring my words really bad and it was hard for me to focus on things. Tom put his arm around me and asked me if something was wrong? I shook my head yes and said, I don’t know, fuck I think I’m drunk. Maybe I need some air; the smoke is really bad in here. I could hardy stand on my own two feet as I got up. Tom said, here let me help you as he put his arm around my waist holding me up. He then grabbed my handbag and helped me out the door.

Once outside Tom was holding me up as I tried to get my head back on straight. I started digging in my bag for my car keys. Once I had them out Tom said no way are you driving in the shape your in. I looked at him and knew he was right, I couldn’t drive. I dug out my cell phone and said to him, you’re right, I’ll call Judy for a ride. Tom took my phone out of my hand and closed it and dropped it back in my bag. He then said don’t be silly, I’m right here I’ll give you a ride home. You can come back in the morning and get your car. I said, but you don’t know where I live. Tom laughed and said I’m sure you can tell me as he helped me walk towards his car.

Once at his car Tom opened the passenger door for me. I flopped down on the seat like Jell-O. He then picked up my legs and put them inside the car. He then leaned over me and hooked my seat belt in place. After it was hooked he looked at me face to face and said you sure are a pretty thing and kissed me on the lips a fast peck. I didn’t know what to make of that at the time. And really didn’t care. All I knew is that I needed to get home to the safety of my house. Tom got in and asked me my address. I told him and He said, oh I know where that is, no problem and away we went. As we drove long my head was spinning all over the place. I didn’t feel sick, like a normal drunk. It was like I was just out of my body or something. I don’t know what it was, I never felt like this before.

I looked down and seen that my skirt had road all the way up. My lace stocking tops and the crotch of my aqua panties were fully exposed to Tom’s view. I couldn’t even get the will power to pull my skirt down. I just hoped Tom was a gentleman and not looking.

I must have fallen asleep for the next thing I recall was Tom shaking me awake in my driveway. Tom was standing out side the passenger’s door when he asked me if I could walk, or he could carry me in? I looked at him not sure what was going on and said I think I can walk. Tom took my keys out of my handbag and asked which one is the door key? I pointed it out to him as he helped me out of the car.

We just made it inside the front door and things got real fuzzy to me. I do remember Tom asking me which way to my bedroom. He was going to tuck me in and make sure I was safe and sound before he left. After that my world went blank. I was totally one hundred percent out of it from just three little drinks.

When I woke I wasn’t sure where I was. Once I got my eyes to working I seen that I was in my bed. My head was hurting really badly. I looked at the clock and seen it was after noon. God how long have I been sleeping? Then I tried to recall what had happened last night. It all came back to me very slowly. Right up to the part that Tom said he was going to tuck me in. Then the shock hit me like a blow to the jaw. What the hell did I do with Tom last night? Did I have sex with him? My pussy is really sore this morning. Oh God I must have had sex with him right here in our bed.

I sat up in bed and seen someone had removed my clothes last night. Oh God what have I done, I started crying as I was getting out of bed. I threw the sheet off and got another shock. I was dressed in my little purple garter belt with fishnet stockings. No panties, just the garter belt and stockings. My mind was going nuts now. What the hell did I do last night? Did I put on a sexy lingerie show for Tom and then let him fuck me, or what?

I looked around my bedroom and seen the outfit I had on when I got home was on the floor, along with my bra, panties and thigh-highs. Also on the floor was a bunch of my panties, bra’s, Garter belts, a black corset and almost all of my stockings. Next to the bed was a half-empty bottle of baby oil. Then sham really hit me. On the floor next to the bed was my rubber vibrator. Oh my God, Jeff doesn’t even know I have that. And now this stranger Tom knows about it. How low did I go last night?

I got up still crying and took off the garter belt and stocking. I slipped on a pair of red lace panties and my robe. I needed some coffee bad; my head was hurting so bad. I went to the restroom and then made it into the kitchen to make some coffee. I just kept on crying trying to put together what had happened last night. Once I had the coffee going I looked out the window into the back yard in a daze still trying to think why I did this. How could I screw up my marriage like this? Once the coffee was done I filled a cup and went to sit down at the breakfast bar. As I sat down I noticed a stack of papers sitting there that I didn’t recall putting there. The top paper had a hand written note on it. It said, May, check these out. Give me a call, signed Tom and a phone number.

I about fell over when I looked at the first thing in the stack. It was a picture of me lying on my bed fully dressed in the outfit I had on last night. The picture was printed on computer paper, I’m thinking from my own computer. The next photo was taken from the foot of the bed. My legs were wide open with my feet flat on the bed. You could see every thing under my skirt; lace stocking tops and you could even see my pussy through my sex little aqua panties. The next shot was of me with my jacket and shirt removed. And the next was with my skirt removed, leaving me with just my bra, panties and thigh-highs on.

Then the next on was between my legs again. You could see a hand pulling the crotch of my sexy little panties to the side giving full view of my pussy to the camera. The next one I was topless with a hand squeezing my breast and playing with my nipple. In the next one my panties were removed and I was nude all but my thigh-highs, flat on my back with my legs spread wide open.

Oh my God I’m a whore I’m thinking. Only my Husband has seen the parts of my body that Tom had seen last night. As I looked at the next one I couldn’t believe it. It was taken looking down at me. My head was on the pillow with a hard cock sitting on my chin. Next was one with that same cock in my mouth and my lips wrapped around it like I loved it! I was getting sick at this point. I went back to looking at them. The next one was of my pussy again. This time a hand was in the frame with two fingers sunk inside my pussy. The next shot I was pulled over to the side of the bed with my legs hanging off and spread wide.

The next one was looking down again. This time it was looking at my pussy and a hard cock in a hand. The head of the hard cock was just inches from the entrance of my pussy. Next the head of the cock with a hand around it was touching my pussy lips. As I looked at the next one the hand was gone and about half the hard cock was inside my pussy. And the next one the hard cock was deep inside my pussy. In the next one you could see it was coming back out of me all wet and covered with my pussy juice. I must have been enjoying it by this point. And in the next one the hand was around the cock again and it looked like it was being rubbed up and down my wet pussy lips. Then in the next photo the hard cock was pumping out gobs and gobs of hot white cum all over my pussy and pussy lips. The next one the cumming cock was back inside me. And the next one was a close up shot of cum running out of my wide-open pussy.

I had to stop and go into the bathroom and vomit at this point. Crying my eyes out as I’m thinking I didn’t plan on cheating on my Husband last night. Why did I go for that drink? What a fool I am. Why did I let Tom fuck me? What if I do get pregnant like Judy said with Tom’s baby? I’m on the pill but that doesn’t always work 100%.

I cleaned myself up and went back in to look at the rest of the photos. There was a photo of me dressed in every piece of sexy lingerie that I own. Some sitting on my bed, others lying on the bed. And even some of me sitting at my dressing table. Then I turned to one of me with my black lace corset on and black stockings held up by the garters on the corset. I was flat on my back with my legs wide open again showing off my pussy. The next shot was from across the room. You could see Tom on top of me fucking me in my bed. The next one was from the same place only in this one I had my legs locked around his back, fucking him back. Then there was another close up of my vagina with Tom’s cum leaking out of it again.

I got another cup of coffee still crying and kicking myself in the ass. I just don’t understand how I could have done all this. I’ll never have another drink the rest of my life. I Love my Husband very much and know he could never love me anymore if he was to see what I did wail he was away.

As I looked at the next photo I saw that I was wearing the purple little garter belt and fishnet stockings outfit I woke up wearing. When I turn over the next photo it about floored me. I was on my back legs spread wide open with the little garter belt and fishnets on. In my hand was my rubber vibrator. In the next photo I was pushing the head of it into my cummy pussy. The next photo I had it in deeper. You could even see Toms cum gushing out around this big rubber cock. He took a lot of shots of me fucking myself with that rubber vibrator. I’m sure I was cumming in the last one with my ass up off the bed and my month wide open. Now embarrassing could any thing get? A photo of yourself masturbating, in front of a stranger.

There was a few more left in that stack that I started looking at. The next one was over the top of me again, looking down at my face and breasts. The next one was my breasts covered with oil, as I was what looked like rubbing the oil in. The next one was Tom’s hard cock between my breasts and I was pushing them together like two pillows. There were a few more shots of him pumping his hard cock up and down between my breasts. The last one was his cock shooting out hot cum all over my chest, neck and the bottom of my chin.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,371 Followers