I Didn't Deserve This Ch. 02

Story Info
White girl decides if she wants to go back to black lover.
1.2k words
2.69
16.2k
2
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit this, but I miss Jim terribly. He still continues to send me at least 2 texts every day and I keep fighting to answer him back.

I got a text this morning and he was pouring his heart out to me like he never did before. He says he misses the friendship that we had, the loving that we shared and wants me to please meet him on Friday night so we can talk and he will allow me to make my decision that night and whatever it is, he would be okay with it.

Since our break up, I lost 30 pounds from not eating and pining over Jim. I go over it my mind all day and I am not sure I can go on without him in my life.

I agreed to meet him and had no problem getting out of the house that night because my husband was going out with some of the guys to a hockey game and then out after the game since none of them have work the next day. Sometimes the wives get together when the guys go out and I lucked out that they didn't have one those "girls night out" planned for Friday. I would have had to go and break my date to meet with Jim. My husband brought a change of clothes with him to work so they could leave right from the office and hop the subway to the city.

I wasn't fitting too well in any of my clothes because of my weight loss, so I decided to go out and get myself something new to wear and show off my new shape to Jim. I didn't lose much in my tittie area and I know that is Jim's favorite parts. I also bought a bra and matching panties. I guess I had in my mind that maybe I would take him back or maybe just have oral with him and then let him fuck my brains out since I love when he is rough with me.

Jim admitted to me that he was nervous about our meeting and I admitted the same. I sat through my lunch break writing down his good points and what I loved about him and then the bad points and surprisingly, there was only one thing on his bad list - he cheated on me and I really don't have the right to be angry as we are lovers and not husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend and I did cheat on him too but he didn't admit his infidelity to me like I did with him and I think that's what really pissed me off.

As I pulled into the parking lot of "our place", I began to shake and my palms got all clammy and I wasn't sure if I could do this and I was still wondering still if I wanted him back. I knew now that I did and I didn't want to jump right in as I wanted him to tell me what's been going on with him.

I saw his truck parked so I pulled up along side of him and I was all jelly as I saw his smile that melted my heart and he gave me my "wink" and I was in heaven. I got out of my car and he got out of his and he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the weight I lost. He put his hands out for me to take his and told me how great I looked and I told him how much I missed him.

Our lips locked and we kissed like we always did and it felt like we just did this the day before. All my feelings for him were flooding my brain as he tentatively went to reach for my tit and I whispered to him "Please do. I've missed your touch and you so very much". He did and I felt my panties already getting wet. As we pulled away slowly, I could also see the beginnings of that hard on that I knew that I gave him.

We decided to out to our hotel room and I told him that I wanted to talk about a few things before we did anything. He agreed and he started to talk to me right away. He told me that his wife has been very distant with him and he has a feeling that she has someone on the side now. He told me that he is no longer seeing Tiffany and he started to cry. She was using him to get all the gifts from him and was trying to get close to one of his friends and he found out and told her that she had to decide between his friend and him and she picked the friend. He is no longer friends with Jared and Tiffany no longer comes in to his place of business. He knows that Jared is still with her because a mutual friend told him that she is.

The next thing was that he asked me if I was seeing anyone on the side and if I hooked up with my friend after we split. Joan said no she didn't hook up with her friend and admitted that she has been heart broken since their separation. They ended up by kissing and touching and before you know it, they were having oral and then then fucking like they never did before.

Joan took his load in her mouth and all over her body and they end up in the shower and still carrying on. They fell asleep briefly in each others arms when they were woken up by his cell phone. His youngest daughter ask him if he could pick her up in a few hours at her friend's house and he text her back that he would.

Their new agreement and arrangement meant that if there are any issues going on between them that they would talk about it and if there were any others that wanted to be a part of their lives in a sexual way, they wouldn't do it. Even thought it isn't fair that they do that, they wanted it to all be honesty and openness from this day forward.

From that night on, Joan and Jim were back together and just met with each other and no one else. She has even been trying to tolerate her husband and Jim was trying to understand why his wife was cheating. It turned out that she gave up the other guy but has tried to find another.

I love Jim with all my heart and soul and I never want to part with Jim again. He is my love and my life and met up with each other once a week and twice when her husband had his special nights out with the guys.

I never thought I would go back with him because it bugged me that he was doing things with her and I wanted to be the one he was fooling around with.

I know I didn't deserve to be lied to but we formed a new trust now and it's been solid.

Jim is my rock and my saving grace. I love him with all my heart - now, together and always.

Jim forever....