I Didn't Even Know His Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
786 Followers

Silently, we pulled ourselves back together. He pulled his pants up, and I clasped my bra and buttoned my blouse...my panties, however, were still in his possession and I didn't dare inquire about them. It just felt right walking away without saying a word, which is just what we did. We didn't exchange phone numbers or names or even thank-yous...we simply grabbed our briefcases, walked out of the alley, and headed down the street towards our respective workplaces once more.

Now I was REALLY late...like, fireable late. I was over 30 minutes late and hadn't called, but I still had to make one more stop before work. I really, really had to at least find a public restroom somewhere and clean up a bit. I couldn't go to work smelling like sex. Besides, I needed a few minutes to myself...not only to recount what had just happened to me, but now I had to come up with a valid excuse for Mr. Tindale, my boss.

************

Fifteen minutes later, and exactly 45 minutes late for work, I walked into the office. I'd planned to go straight to Mr. Tindale's office and explain my psuedo-situation, but it was empty. So, instead, I headed to my cubicle. My friend and cubicle mate, Sara, whispered to me in a yell, "Where the hell have you been?! Sit down! You're missing all the action!"

"Believe me, I did NOT miss any action," I quipped.

"Oh yes you did!" she insisted. "Mr. Kinner, ya know, Mr. Tindale's boss, was in here earlier. Mr. Tindale's been FIRED!"

"Really?!" I asked. I was genuinely shocked...Mr. Tindale was one of the most favored manager's in the company. I couldn't imagine why he would've been fired. So I asked, "What the hell happened?!"

"Well, you picked a bad day to be late, girl! Although, in a way, you picked a good day because there's no one here to know you were late. Anyway, there was a big blow-up right around 9 a.m. Mr. Kinner confronted Mr. Tindale right in front of everyone about his theft! Apparently, he's been stealing from the company for years now and they finally caught him! Can you believe it?!"

"No, I really can't...I never would've guessed that from Mr. Tindale. He didn't seem like the type."

"I know!" she squealed. "So, anyway, why were you so late today? That's totally not like you."

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I laughed.

"One of those mornings, huh?"

"You could say that!"

"Well, anyway, our new boss will be here any minute. I wonder who it'll be?!"

"Fuck knows...it's like a revolving door around here these days!"

Suddenly, Mr. Kinner appeared from the conference room. "Everyone! Everyone! Can I have your attention, please?!" The entire office got silent in a hurry and looked in Mr. Kinner's direction. "Thank you people. I'm sure most of you either witnessed earlier or have subsequently heard about Mr. Tindale's firing. I won't bother going into specifics, but let's just say that he is no longer with the company. We planned this in advance, of course, and we already have your new boss lined up. I would like to introduce you all to a man new to our company, Mr. Parisi."

My jaw hit the floor. There he was...plain as day...Mr. Gorgeous. His name, of course, was not Mr. Gorgeous after all. Come to find out, he was my new boss, Mr. Parisi. "Oh...my...fucking...god," I whispered.

"What?!" Sara asked, thoroughly confused.

Mr. Kinner continued. "He'll be going around today to meet each and every one of you, so please, do your best to help him get acclaimated. Thank you all for your cooperation. I sincerely appreciate it."

Just then, Mr. Gorgeous...I mean, Mr. Parisi, caught sight of me. He headed straight towards my cubicle. I thought I was literally going to die right there and then. Mr. Parisi stuck his hand out to Sara, and said, "Hello. I'm Mr. Parisi, and you are?"

"Hi. My name's Sara Hutchenson."

"Great, and what do you do here, Sara?"

"She and I work in sales," Sara explained, passing the buck in my direction. I wanted to sink into the floor and disappear. That was the kind of day I was having...the kind where you wake up late for work, you slip and fall on the floor, you can't have breakfast because your toaster is broken, and you have sex in an alleyway with a total stranger who turns out to be your new boss. Yeah...great...what a fuckin' day this was turning out to be. I was afraid to ask, but really...could it get any worse?!

"Oh yes, Ms. LoreLai, correct? I believe we've already met."

"Umm, yes, sort of," I stammered. Oh fuck, he even remembered my name.

"Yes, I remember Mrs. Clark calling you LoreLai, but what is your last name, dear?"

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. "Parker," I uttered.

"LoreLai Parker. Very lovely."

"Thank you, Mr. Parisi."

"It's Tom."

"Ok...Tom."

"LoreLai, if you don't mind, I'd like to meet with you one on one in my office after lunch...maybe continue our...our...our earlier "discussion". Would that be a problem?"

Wait. Wait just a minute. My new boss wasn't going to fire me for what went on between us earlier that morning? In fact, he was asking for more?! This had to be a goddamned episode of "Candid Camera" or something, I decided. The way my day was going, they'd probably even gotten everything on videotape...the subway, the sex in the alley, everything. Boy, was my mother gonna be proud to see her daughter on national television, naked. I looked around for the cameras, but surprisingly, they were nowhere to be found. "Uh, no sir. That won't be a problem at all," I answered.

"Great. I'd love to pick up where we left off, though I didn't think we'd get the chance. Looks like now, we just may."

"Yes, Mr. Parisi, I'd love to pick up where we left off."

"Oh, and I believe I have something that belongs to you," he said, patting his suit jacket pocket.

"Umm, yes sir."

"I'll return them this afternoon when I see you in my office."

"That'll work, sir."

"Excellent. I look forward to it, very much so. Have a nice day, ladies," he said, grinning at me and giving me a wink, before making his way to the next cubicle.

"What was that all about?" Sara asked, bewildered.

"He and I noticed each other on the subway, met up in some alleyway, then, without saying a word to each other, we fucked. I didn't even know his name...until now, that is. He's the reason I was so late to work," I replied, ever so nonchalantly.

Sara, in turn, burst out laughing. She laughed so hard she began to cry. "Oh damn, LoreLai! Sometimes you are too much! Too much I tell ya!"

I just stared at her blankly.

"You'd better get to work since you were late. Besides, Mr. Parisi wants you in his office later...for another fuck!" she added, bursting into laughter once more.

Little did she know, that's exactly what Mr. Gorgeous...I mean, Mr. Parisi, had in mind...

LoreLai
LoreLai
786 Followers
12