I Didn't Even Know His Name Ch. 04

Story Info
LoreLai finally "takes" his name.
7.1k words
4.58
75.5k
43
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
784 Followers

"You're MARRIED?!" I screamed, stumbling to remove myself from his lap. I knew how very hypocritical I was being at that moment, but I didn't care. I couldn't believe he didn't tell me he was married...ESPECIALLY after he found out about Jim.

"Yes, but it hasn't been going well for awhile now," he stated calmly, just sitting there as I reached down and quickly began gathering my clothes, starting to redress. "Lore, stop. Calm down so we can talk about this."

"Calm down? Calm DOWN?!" I yelled as I slipped my bra over my shoulders.

"Yes, please."

"I hardly think this is the time to be calm!"

"LoreLai, just listen to me...."

I had my bra and blouse back on now and was pulling my skirt up trying to gain control of the situation. I was becoming more and more confused, though, as I tried to put the pieces together in my head. "Monica's last name is Tendesky! What the hell is up with that?!"

"She refused to change her last name when we got married...she's big into women's lib. Look, it doesn't matter."

"If it doesn't matter, then why the hell didn't you just tell me?!"

"For the same reason you didn't tell me about Jim, I suppose."

"That was different!"

"How?"

"That was when we first met...before I...."

"Before you what?"

"It doesn't fucking matter now!"

"LoreLai, please, we can work this out. Let's not make this into a big issue."

"Big issue? You don't think the fact that you hid your marriage from me is a big issue?!?!"

"I didn't hide it from you!"

"You didn't tell me about it either!"

"Well, you weren't exactly saying 'no' to me in that alleyway yesterday! Nor did you say 'no' to me later that day here in my office! And you certainly didn't tell me about Jim...I found out about him accidentally!"

Damn him, he had a point, but I didn't care. I irrationally continued on. "Well, after you did find out about Jim, you should've told me about Monica!"

"What difference would it have made?!"

"I wouldn't...I wouldn't have...."

"You wouldn't have what?"

I was out of arguments and I didn't want to finish that statement, so I said what any logical adult would say in that situation. "FUCK YOU, TOM!"

Then, I stormed out of his office.

As I drove towards home, I cried. Not in the way I cried when I left the restaurant earlier, oh no...this was much worse. I could handle my marriage ending, but being estranged from a guy I'd been fucking for the last two whole days was torturous. Nothing was making sense, but I still didn't care...I was just trying to fight back tears long enough to make it home without killing myself.

I pulled into the driveway several minutes later only to find Jim sitting on the front steps. I'd had the locks changed, so he wasn't able to get into the house. I was so not in the mood for this right now. After parking and gathering my things, I exited the car and walked towards him, towards the front door.

"You had the locks changed?!" Jim screamed as he stood up.

"Fuck you, Jim," I said calmly as I reached under the bush to the left of the doorway to find the new key the locksmith had left for me. I pushed past him and walked up to the door.

"I want to get my stuff!"

"I'm not in the mood for this tonight. You can get your stuff tomorrow," I said as I opened the door to my house and stepped inside.

"And just where the hell am I s'posed to go?!"

I turned around and looked at him coldly. "I don't know, Jim...why don't you go to Mr. Parisi's house?"

"Why the fuck would I go there?"

"To see your girlfriend, perhaps?"

"What the fuck are you talking about? Why would Monica be at Mr. Parisi's house?"

"You mean you don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Monica's husband...ya know, AKA Mr. Parisi."

"What?! No! That's not possible!"

In my most inappropriate moment of the night, I burst out laughing. It was all coming together now. Jim never realized who Monica was married to! I was glad to be the one to break it to him.

"What're you laughing about, you silly bitch?!"

"This is just too funny...you're fucking Parisi's wife and don't even know it!" My laughter continued as Jim got more and more infuriated.

"Just how would you know that Monica is married to Mr. Parisi?"

"He told me," I answered, finally calming down enough to carry on a conversation.

"Oh, so he just blurted it out for no reason?"

"No, there was a reason."

"And that was?"

"Because...I told him you were fucking her."

"You DIDN'T!"

"I did," I said with a smile.

"Why the fuck did you do that?!"

"Well, after he and I got done fucking in his office tonight, I told him you were leaving me for Monica Tendesky, then he mentioned he was married to her, and then...." I paused and looked up at Jim. He was just standing there dumbly, staring at me, his jaw practically dropped to the ground. "Actually, ya know what? It doesn't fucking matter at this point. I'm tired. I've had a really long day. I don't care where the hell you sleep tonight, Jim, but if you want your stuff, it'll be here on the porch tomorrow morning. Come by to get it then," I said as I used my last ounce of strength to shut the door in his face and drag myself upstairs to take a shower.

****

One week later...

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't bare to face Tom the following day and I certainly didn't want to deal with Jim, so I did what any sensible woman in my position would do...I went to Maui. I booked the trip when I awoke that morning and by 3:30 p.m. I was on the plane headed to paradise...alone...with my thoughts. It was either torture myself alone in paradise or actually face both Tom and Jim after all that had happened...I opted for the former, nonetheless knowing that the same problems would be there when I returned. At least by then I'd be tan. A girl can always deal with her troubles in a more reasonable fashion when her skin's all aglow.

So, I returned to the office the following Wednesday morning prepared to deal with Tom, for starters. I dressed in a very secretarial manner and arrived early, two coffees in hand. Tom was always in the office by 7:30 a.m., so I arrived at 8 a.m...that way, we'd have time to talk before everyone else arrived. I heard him typing away at his computer, so I dropped my purse at my desk just outside his office door, took a deep breath, and headed inside. I stopped dead in my tracks when I looked up to see Mr. Kinner, Tom's boss, sitting at his desk. "Uh, Good morning, Mr. Kinner."

"Good morning! You must be LoreLai, Parisi's former secretary," he said, glancing up from the computer screen.

My heart stopped. "Former?" I'd been fired while I was away?!, I thought to myself, panicking.

"Oh, that's right, you've been on vacation and haven't heard, have you?"

"Heard what? Have I been fired?" I asked as my entire body began to tremble.

"Heavens no, dear! In fact, Tom spoke VERY highly of you before his departure."

"His departure?!"

"Yes, he and his wife transferred to the Los Angeles office late last week. He was having some difficulty adjusting here and thought it would be best."

"Oh." I was stunned. In a way, I was relieved because I wouldn't have to face him and tell him all the things I didn't want to tell him. On the other hand, though, I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. Tom was gone and it was over. Everything was over. He and Monica had apparently reconciled and went to L.A. to begin their life together again...without Jim and I serving as distractions.

My thoughts were interrupted when Mr. Kinner began speaking once more. "We should have a new manager coming in on Friday. A fella from Houston by the name of Richards. You'll be working for him."

"Yes sir," I answered, dumbly looking off into space.

"Is that for me?" he asked.

I was lost in my thoughts and really didn't understand the most simple question at that moment. "Huh?"

"The coffee...is that for me?"

"Oh, yes sir, by all means," I said, taking a step forward and depositing the coffee cup on the desk in front of him.

Mr. Kinner removed the lid and took a long swig. "Very good...thank you, Ms. Parker."

"No problem, sir."

"Look," he continued, "I know you just got back from vacation, so if you wanted to take today and tomorrow off to get settled again, that'd be fine with me."

"Are you sure, Mr. Kinner?"

"Yes, LoreLai, by all means. I can see you took very good care of Tom and I promised Mr. Parisi that you'd be taken care of in return. Take the next two days off with pay," he said with a smile.

"Thank you. I appreciate that very much."

"Good day, Ms. Parker."

"You too, Mr. Kinner."

I left the office and went straight home to have my breakdown. I was getting better about crying while I drove, though. I didn't cry in the car...I held it in until I was all the way home. As soon as I got home, though, I shut the door behind me, leaned back against it, and burst into tears as I sagged to the ground like a rag doll. I sat there with my head in my hands and just sobbed relentlessly for several minutes. As I quieted down and began sniffling a bit, though, I heard a noise in the kitchen. I listened closely. In the next instant, I heard the refrigerator door open, then shut. Someone was in my house! I was about to jump up from the floor and find a weapon when Jim appeared in the doorway between the foyer and kitchen. "What're you doin' here?" he asked as he took a huge bite from a sandwich.

"I'm taking two more days off. Tom's replacement isn't arriving until Friday," I answered as I wiped my tears away and stood up.

"He and Monica moved to L.A.," he said as he chewed.

"I heard. By the way, what're you doin' in my house?"

"I live here, too."

"Not anymore you don't!"

"It's your fault Tom and Monica left, ya know. It wasn't Monica's idea to move, it was Tom's and she had no choice but to go along with it. I lost my girlfriend thanks to you. I'm certainly not going to be homeless thanks to you, too, so get the fuck over it," he said matter-of-factly, taking another huge bite of his sandwich. "I'll be in the guest room if you need me," he informed me through a mouthful of food as he walked into our downstairs guest area and slammed the door shut.

The next couple of weeks were hell. Mr. Richards, my new boss, was a real asshole. Not only did he keep me late every night to do mundane paperwork, but during the day I was his errand girl...picking up his dry cleaning, having his car detailed, taking his dog to the vet. I think he believed secretary meant psuedo-wife...at least until he could find someone to marry him again.

Life at home wasn't any better, either. Jim and I still lived together, but we didn't speak. He became even more of a pig than when we were married...leaving his dirty socks everywhere, open peanut butter jars and dirty knives on the kitchen countertop. He'd even walk around naked sometimes, which, at this point, grossed me out. I didn't find him attractive in the least bit anymore...in fact, I'd begun to despise him.

One Friday night, Mr. Richards actually let me go home early. I was glad to be pulling into my driveway around 8 p.m. for a change. I was even more glad when I arrived home to find the house empty. Jim was out for the night, apparently, and that suited me just fine. After a nice long, hot shower, I just threw on a robe then started doing a few chores. I cleaned up after Jim a bit, did a little dusting and vacuuming, then began sorting the laundry. I was feeling generous and decided to throw in some of his laundry too while I was at it. By the time I'd sorted everything, there was about 5 loads to do. I guess I was going to have to make a night of it.

I was folding load number four when Jim returned home. He came in through the back door just off the kitchen, right near where I was standing. It'd been raining out all night and he was soaking wet. I watched as he began stripping off his clothes and discarding them onto the kitchen floor. "I hope you're not planning to leave those there," I said over my shoulder as I continued to fold laundry. I saw Jim jump out of the corner of my eye...he hadn't realized I was standing there.

"Whaf err ou doin'?" he slurred. Oh great, he was drunk.

"Laundry," I answered, stating the obvious. I rolled my eyes as I heard another piece of wet clothing hit the floor.

"That's my shirf!" he yelled, pointing.

I looked up to see one of his dress shirts hanging on the rod above my head. "I'm doing your laundry, too."

"Why?"

I could hear him walking over to the laundry area. "I dunno, I just did."

Suddenly, I could feel him close to me...too close. I continued to fold the laundry, acting unphased. I wasn't going to let him intimidate me.

"Why?"

"I just did, ok?!"

"You're such a bitch," he growled into my ear.

"Nice...reallll nice, Jim. I'm doing YOUR laundry, minding my own goddamn business, just to have you come home drunk and call me a bitch. That's just what I fucking need right now."

He was now so close to me that I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. "I can't fucking stand you." He was getting mean, but at least he sounded a little more sober than I'd originally thought.

"The feeling is mutual, I assure ya."

He leaned his body weight against me, pinning me between himself and the washer. "No, I mean I HATE you."

"Get off of me! You're gonna get me all wet!"

Suddenly, Jim grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked my head to the side. "You ain't even seen wet, you little fucking slut...."

I was stunned when he pushed me down flat onto the washer and wedged his knee between my legs, forcing me to spread them wide. Before I had time to respond, I felt Jim lift the back of my robe, revealing my naked ass, and shove two fingers into my cunt without missing a beat. I was in shock! I couldn't believe he was doing this to me! "Stop! Fucking let go of me!"

"Oh, wow, you really ARE already wet! You little slut! You been usin' that big dildo again?"

"Tom moved, remember?" I growled angrily.

Jim laughed, only to respond by RAMMING his fingers harshly inside me. He began fucking me with them hard and swift...all the while, keeping his weight on top of me. I tried to push myself up off the washer with no luck. I couldn't budge.

"You're such a fucking slut, ya know that?"

"Get off me!"

"How many men have you been fucking? Hmmm? I know it wasn't just Tom...."

"Get...OFF...OF...ME! NOW!"

Suddenly, Jim ripped his fingers from within me. I felt him shift above me slightly. Still holding a fistful of my hair, he jerked my head to the side once more. "I despise you, you fuckin' bitch," he gnarled through gritted teeth. "You're such a fuckin' slut...a fuckin' whore if I've ever seen one."

And in the next instant, I felt Jim force his average, half-hard cock inside my admittedly soaking wet cunt. I started to struggle harder, flailing my arms. I think I managed to elbow him in the chest, but it didn't seem to have much effect. "Stop it, asshole! Let go of me!" I screamed, to no avail.

He really started fucking me hard. He'd never fucked me that way when we were together as a couple, not ever. In fact, Jim was the type of guy to schedule sex and even then it was "wham, bam, thank you ma'am". Hatred must've really brought out the animal in him. Then again, I'd never hated anyone so much in all my life as much as I hated Jim at that moment. I wanted to kill him. I wanted him dead. At the same time, though, I was turned on. That fact in itself angered me even further.

"I fucking hate you! You're a pathetic, worthless cunt!" he grunted, fucking me with even more gusto, using my hair like reins to gain leverage.

"I hate you more!" I screamed defiantly in return. I pushed upward again, making a little progress. I'd managed to push myself up off the washer a bit. I thought maybe I was going to be able to get away, but I was mistaken. When I finally managed to push myself up a bit, Jim reached around me and grabbed handfuls of my tits which had fallen out of my now open robe. He began tugging on my nipples hard as he pounded away at my cunt. His fingertips sank into my breasts as he pawed them. He forced my body up into an arch. I had no choice but to lean backwards into him. As I did, he bit my shoulder.

That should've pissed me off even further...and I guess, in a way it did, but no one told that to my cunt. A flood of sensations that I couldn't control overtook my body. I was sent over the edge and had no chance to stop it. I came...hard, abruptly...right there and then as my soon-to-be ex-husband raped me.

"Fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" I shouted as my cunt spasmed and creamed all over his cock. My entire body shook in orgasm. I'd never had such angry, hate-filled sex before...it both turned me on and disgusted me to no end.

"Oh god," he moaned. His fingers pinched harder at my nipples as he yelled, "Bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I could feel him unload inside my body. His hot cum warmed my belly.

We both just laid there against the washer for a minute, panting. Finally, Jim eased his weight off of me and stood up straight. He then pulled his softening cock from within me, turned around, and walked out of the kitchen without another word. I heard the guest room door slam shut moments later.

I picked the belt from my robe up off the floor and went upstairs to my bedroom, leaving the laundry unfolded and all the lights in the house on. I needed another shower before bed and I wanted to get to sleep before I had time to think about what had just happened.

Over the course of the next few weeks, neither Jim nor I addressed what went on between us that night in the laundry room. In fact, we didn't even speak to each other...not a word. We simply went about our lives, separately. Honestly, it wasn't all that different from actually being married to the bastard...except that it was nice having the bed all to myself.

I arrived at work one morning to find my new boss, Mr. Richards, running around his office, panicked. "Mr. Richards? What's wrong?"

"Oh, LoreLai, thank goodness you're here! I've made a big mistake! I can't believe I'd forgotten!"

"Forgotten what, sir?" I asked, not thinking a thing of it. It wasn't all that uncommon for Mr. Richards to panic.

"The company dinner! It's in L.A. THIS Saturday! I haven't booked us hotel rooms or airline tickets! Nothing! My suits need to go to the cleaners...oh, and we'll need a car rental. And I don't want a silly Dodge Neon or anything...make sure you book us a Mercedes or something."

"Us?" I inquired, knowing he wasn't currently married. I thought perhaps he had a date in mind or something.

"Well, of course you're going with me, Ms. Parker. I'll need an assistant while I'm in L.A.," he stated matter-of-factly as if I should of known I'd be going to L.A. with him. Mr. Richards finally quit pacing his office frantically, sat down, and picked up the phone. "I'll book the airline tickets now and call the corporate office to tell them I'll need two tickets to the dinner...you might as well join me at the dinner since you're going to be there anyway. You book the hotel rooms and the car rental, then run over to my house, pick up my suits, and drop them off at the cleaners. Extra starch on the shirts this time. Oh, and go into my closet and grab my tux...it could use a dry cleaning as well."

"Yes sir," I said, exiting his office and sitting down at my desk to begin making the reservations. My heart began to flutter in my chest. I couldn't believe I was going to L.A. this weekend. I'd resigned myself to never seeing Tom again as long as I lived. I knew, though, that he'd be at the dinner. Just the possibility of laying eyes on him again sent shivers down my spine. My heart raced and I began to get very excited as I picked up the phone to make the calls.

Just as I hung up the phone a few minutes later, Sara stopped by my desk and set down a cup of coffee from our favorite coffee shop. "I thought someone should bring you coffee for a change," she said with a laugh.

LoreLai
LoreLai
784 Followers
12