I Didn't Even Touch Her

Story Info
Dirty talk gets her there faster.
5.2k words
4.54
133k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

I was only in town for the one night, and Sonia had a one bedroom apartment. She was a friend of the family, so someone persuaded her to put me up for the night---it would be cushions on the floor, but in the high season the price of hotels was too much. There was no question of funny business. We'd never been close, and she didn't seem to go in for men friends. Could have been a les for all I knew.

So I parked my overnight stuff at Sonia's, and took her out for a night on the town---she wasn't well off, and she didn't get out much. I took her to a restaurant where there was a jazz combo, and we fed ourselves, and danced. Sonia was small, almost diminutive, dark haired, oriental sort of eyes, and a figure I'd never been able to see enough of to assess. Her tits were pretty small, I could tell that, and the rest of her was slim enough to go with her size. She was dressed in a tight fitting blouse with a sort of swirly skirt, and when I put my arm round her to dance with her, she came close to me and I could feel what a tiny waist she had.

"From what I can feel, you've got a pretty dandy figure," I whispered as we were dancing.

"You should have known me a few years ago," she said. "I used to belong to a health farm place, and you could have seen what it was like.

"You mean a nudist club?" I was amazed.

"Sure. I used to love basking in the sun. I've still got an overall tan."

"Sorry I missed it." And I meant it. "Sounds real sexy. You don't go there any more?"

She shook her head. "No time. I'm a busy woman. But there was nothing sexy about it. Just sunbathing, and mostly middle age people. Nothing sexy about them."

I let my hand wander over her back as we danced. There were no bra straps under her blouse. I moved lower, and let my finger tips stray lightly over one of her ass cheeks. I put my head down and took her ear lobe in my mouth and nibbled it. She drew her head away. "You've found my weak point. How did you know?"

"I didn't. I just felt the urge. Your ears are beautiful. I'm a lonely child, I need something to suck." I took her ear back into my mouth and sucked it gently, then put my tongue into her ear and explored. And all the time my hand explored the curve of her ass, pressing her pelvis close to me and probing with one finger between her cheeks. The music stopped, and we went back to our table.

"I think we'd best be getting back," she said a little breathlessly. "You're beginning to get to know me too well. And people are watching."

"There wouldn't be any people watching at home," I said, " "I might be able to get to know you better."

"The way you're carrying on, perhaps it's better to have people watching. There's no knowing what you might try if we were alone."

"That thought had entered my head," I said. "You can't blame me for trying."

Sonia looked sideways at me. "Just what had you in mind to try? I'd better tell you right now, I don't jump into bed with the first man who comes along."

We were sitting side by side at the table, and I moved my chair as close to hers as I could, so that I could whisper. "I wouldn't dream of asking you to jump into bed. I've got better things in mind."

Then she slipped up. "What on earth could be better?" she asked, and then tried to cover up. "In your mind?"

"Would you really like me to tell you? In front of all these people?"

"Just talk quietly. I'll stop you if necessary."

"First off I'd start chewing on your ear again, since it seems to do things to you," I began. "While I'm doing that I'd like to imagine I'm at that nudist club with you, seeing what all those middle age gentlemen could see. I'll move behind you, and while I'm nibbling your ear I'll see if I can keep your attention away from my fingers, which will be undoing the buttons down the front of your blouse. I know you're not wearing a bra, and I've a good idea you have the kind of nice small titties that drive me wild."

She interrupted me. "How do you know I'm not wearing a bra?"

"I was doing a little private investigating while we were dancing. Besides, I don't think your nipples would be pushing out your blouse like that if they were inside a bra---they're pushing out a lot more than they were, by the way. What d'you think that means?"

"It means you're getting me horny with all this dirty talk."

"Darling, this isn't dirty talk. This is love-making. I'd much rather be talking dirty, it'll get you horny much quicker."

"I've never had a man talk dirty to me," she said. "I haven't been around much. It sounds fun."

"If that's your idea of fun, darling, then we're going to make beautiful music. And if you're getting horny, then it's dollars to donuts your panties are getting soggy. You are wearing panties, I suppose?"

She nodded. "I suppose you wish I wasn't?"

"Not at all. Panties are the sexiest part of your clothes. They hide all the sexiest part of you, your clit and your cunt and your pussy lips. And they're so exciting to pull down. Particularly when your pussy has been drooling into them. But where was I?"

Sonia stared hard at me. I wasn't sure whether I'd been talking too dirty. "You were undoing the buttons of my blouse," she said. This chick was evidently interested enough to keep abreast of the situation. And that brings me back to breasts.

"So, I'll have to let go your ear because I want to be in front of you to take off your blouse. I'm so anxious to see those titties of yours, my y-fronts are getting as soggy as your panties. Tell me about your titties."

"They're tiny, really, I've always been ashamed of them."

"They're not tiny, they're just the right size for the rest of your body. You wouldn't want to have great bulbous boobs, would you? And what's to be ashamed of? Tell me more."

"Well, they don't need a bra, certainly. They're quite firm. Quite hard, really. They stand up nicely."

"What about your nipples? I've read that girls with small breasts have much more sensitive nipples."

"I don't know about other girls," Sonia said, "but my nipples certainly are terribly sensitive. They're quite small normally, but when I get worked up they swell up, and my aureoles swell up, and my whole breast seems to be hard and pointed. They're getting pretty worked up right now. It's all I can do to keep my fingers off them, I want to squeeze them and play with them."

"Wouldn't it be better if I squeezed them for you?"

She didn't say anything, just breathed hard and stared at me.

"Better still if I took them in my mouth and sucked them. Like I was sucking your ear. Sucked them and made them swell even more, and nibbled them with my teeth. So as soon as I've got your blouse off I'll suck first one and then the other. Would you like that?"

Again Sonia said nothing. But she didn't say no, and she was still breathing hard.

"Now the next thing is your skirt," I said. "I can hardly wait to strip you stark naked so I can see everything those dirty old men saw, but it's more exciting this way. Do you like to be stripped?"

"I've never been stripped. I've always had to peel myself."

"How about being naked, with a man looking at you? You liked that at the nudist club, didn't you? There wasn't supposed to be anything sexy about it, but I bet you loved them looking at you, lusting after you, imagining they were fingering the cunt you were flaunting at them. And when you got back home you played with yourself, didn't you, and thought about all those eyes staring at your tits and trying to see what was between your legs. Didn't you? Masturbate yourself?"

Sonia wasn't talking, but she was sure breathing hard, and her hand was covering one breast while she kneaded it slowly.

"You weren't really content to have them looking at you, were you? You wished they could take you into the bushes and do things to you. Dirty things you wouldn't dare tell the people at the nudist club about. You looked at their pricks, and wished you could grab hold of them and masturbate them and see what they looked like when you got them nice and stiff, didn't you?"

"You're depraved," Sonia said. "You're a pervert. You're disgusting. And you're right. There were plenty of young guys there, and I knew they were there just to look at the naked girls. I don't know how they managed not to get erections, I know my pussy was soggy most of the time. You're the first person I've ever admitted this to."

"Am I the first person to persuade you to talk dirty?"

"You certainly are! You've got me so horny I'm losing control of myself. I just want to be as depraved as you are."

"Well, while we've been talking I've hauled your skirt down to your ankles. Step out of it. Now you're naked all except for those cum soaked panties. Turn round for me, I want to feast my eyes on those buns. They felt so good through your skirt, I'll bet your panties don't hide much of them. Stand by to be ravished. I'm going to tear those flimsy things right off you. How's that? Now I can see those beauties in all their nakedness. And feel them. And kiss them. And put my hands between your thighs. And slide my hands all the way up to your crotch. Open your legs. Stand with your feet wide apart. Now your thighs are pulling your little cunt hole open so my fingers can slip inside and play. I bet it's a tiny cunt, but I bet it's all wet and slippery. Am I right? Talk dirty to me. Tell me about it."

"I guess it's fairly small because I'm small," Sonia said. "But this dirty talk is exciting me so much, my cunt's sopping wet and my thighs want to open by themselves."

"Do you like the feel of my fingers probing inside your cunt hole?"

Sonia gritted her teeth.

"Would you like to feel them diddling your clit?"

Sonia shook her head. "This isn't fair. You're making me say things I had no intention of saying."

"That's what talking dirty is all about. Tell me how your clit feels now. Tell me what you want me to do to it."

"God, Max, I feel as if everyone in the room must be watching me. I can hardly keep my legs still. I've got to keep my hands on the table or I'd be mashing my clit through my skirt. It's all on edge, I can't describe it, I've got to rub it. Oh god, I'd love to feel you rubbing it, playing with it."

"Masturbating it?"

"That's a filthy word! I've never used it before. It sounds so dirty. I love it. Yes, I'd love to feel you masturbating it."

"How about if I masturbate it with my mouth? Suck it inside my mouth and rub it with my tongue?"

"Max,I can't bear this any longer, it's agony."

"Would you like to feel me sucking your clit?"

"Oh god yes! It sounds heavenly. It's so private, more private even than ---you know. I didn't know people did things like that. Would you really like to suck my clit? Would you kiss my pussy for me?"

"Honey, it's not a pussy, it's a cunt. Tell me what else you'd like me to do to you."

"I can't. It seems too dirty."

"But we're talking dirty. And you've just asked me to kiss your pussy. Some people would call that dirty. There must be lots of dirty things you'd like. Aren't there?"

"Oh Max, I just long to be completely uninhibited. I don't know what other people do, but I long to do things no-one's ever done before."

"Honey, if you can think of it, people are doing it. Tell me what you'd like."

"I want to do the dirtiest things I can think of. I want your mouth on my pussy---on my cunt. Would you suck my cunt the way you sucked my clit? I'd like you to suck my pussy lips into your mouth. I'd like you to push your tongue up inside my cunt and fuck me with your tongue. Would you do that? I've never had anyone do that to me, but I want it I want it. Oh god, let's go home."

"Tell me first what you'd do now if there wasn't anyone watching."

"I think I'd tear my clothes off and fling myself down on the floor and play with myself. Alright, masturbate myself. I've got to have an orgasm or I'll die."

"Not an orgasm," I prompted. "You've got to cum, right?"

"Yes, cum. That's another filthy word and it sounds so good."

"I'd love to watch you masturbate. Tell me how you do it."

"That's so private---that's---oh alright, I'll tell you, but it seems so intimate somehow."

"More intimate than sucking your clit? You love to have men looking at your body. You'd love to have me watch you masturbate, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?"

Sonia had one hand under the table. I could guess what she was doing with it. "Yes, I would. Like to, I mean. I wouldn't have dreamed of letting anyone watch me, but whenever I played with myself I had this daydream that a man would come in the bedroom door and stand there watching me. And I'd do it for him. I'd open my legs wide so that he could see all of me. I'd put a pillow under my bottom to lift my cunt up, and sometimes I'd have the hand mirror off my dressing table and watch my cunt as I played with it."

"What do you do when you play with yourself. Tell me all about it so I can picture you doing it."

"Well, being naked is exciting, and imagining there's a man watching. Sometimes I wear my panties, and pull the crotch aside and imagine a man is groping me in the movies. I like to diddle my clit best. When I put my hand on my belly below my navel, just where the pubic hair starts, I can press and pull the flesh upwards, and I think it must stretch the skin over my clit because it excites my clit wonderfully. And then when it's excited I like to wet my finger and rub it. Oh god, I want to do that so much right now."

"Don't you ever masturbate your cunt?"

"Yes, it depends how I feel. Sometimes I want to be played with, and I imagine a man's finger diddling my clit. Sometimes I long to be fucked, and I put my fingers up inside myself. But it's not so exciting as being played with by someone else. There would be something special about having a man do intimate, dirty things with my body."

"Suppose I had you stark naked, standing in front of me now. I'm on my knees, looking right at that pretty cunt. If I put my fingers inside I can bring your cunt lips out where I can see them, make them hang out of your cunt so I can play with them. Will you stretch the skin over your clit for me and make it show? Does it stick out? If I fuck your cunt with my fingers, and suck on your clit, can I make you cum right there in front of me, d'you think?"

"You're going to make me cum right now, in front of all these people. Please let's go home."

So we went home. In the taxi I explored inside her blouse, and held one of her tits in my hand and it didn't feel so small at all, particularly since her aureole had swollen round her nipple so that the whole circle was one hard, pointed, pyramid. And while I caressed it, Sonia's hands grabbed at her crotch, and her mouth contorted in a silent scream as a long delayed orgasm tore through every muscle of her body.

She gave me the key of her apartment and I opened the door. I turned to close the door, and when I turned back she was already tearing the blouse off her shoulders.

"Suck them!" she commanded breathlessly. "Suck them into your mouth. Let me feel your teeth. Bite them, do anything you like with them."

She flung back her shoulders and thrust the little beauties at me, and I looked at the firm, hard mounds and the large pink cones that spread over so much of her tits and swelled out from their tips. I didn't need any further invitation. I think I growled, and I fell to my knees in front of her and began to eat. Her aureola were so large that I had to open my mouth wide to take one completely in. And they were so swollen that each one filled my mouth as I sucked it as hard as I could and ran my tongue round and round it and nibbled it with my teeth.

Sonia was moaning, and mashing the tit that I wasn't working on. I paused for breath, and she seized the opportunity and dragged herself away.

"You wanted to strip me," she said fiercely, "so do it now, quickly, or I'll strip myself. I ca't wait to be naked."

This was a very gratifying culmination to the evening, particularly since I'd expected to be shown a mattress on the floor. And I was delighted to see how my dirty talk had inflamed her. But it had inflamed me, too, and if she was so horny she couldn't wait, so was I. My prick was filling my Y-fronts and making a great bulge behind my fly. It was damn near creaming, and if she wanted immediate attention so did I. I wasn't going to wait much longer.

I fumbled with the fastening at her waist.

"Tell me why you want to be naked," I demanded. "What's the hurry?"

"That was all baloney about the health club not being sexy," she panted. "Of course it was sexy. It was sexy as hell being naked in front of all those people, having the men look at me and knowing they were all lusting after me, wanting to..."

"Fuck you?"

"Yes, alright, fuck me."

By this time I was sliding her skirt down over her hips to her feet. It certainly was a tiny waist. The crotch of her panties was stained wet with her cunt juice, and under her panties her thighs were spaced so wide apart where they joined at her crotch that her whole genital region was an open playground. Those middle aged men certainly must have got a good view.

"You said you were going to ravish me." Sonia was breathing hard, and her eyes had a determined glitter. One hand was pressed to her crotch, mashing the clitoris under her panties. "So what's the delay? Ravish me. Rip my panties off me. Make like you're attacking me. You've got everything else but my cunt, so strip me stark staring naked till you have my cunt as well. I want my cunt naked so you can look at it like those dirty old men. I want my whole body looked at, stared at. You wanted me to talk dirty, is that dirty enough?"

"That's lovely, my darling," I said, and reached for her panties. "I've never seen tits as sexy as yours before, and I've never seen a crotch as wide as yours before, and now I'm going to rip this last rag off you so I can get at your cunt."

I put my hand inside one leg vent of her panties, reached my fingers across her mound to the other leg vent, closed my fingers and wrenched the thin nylon away from her crotch. Sonia gasped, and her panties were a rag hanging from her waist. I had the rag in my hand and her naked crotch within inches of my face.

I looked up to Sonia's face. "Want to be ravished some more?"

"God," she said, "you play rough. But I love it. Ravish me some more. Do all those dirty things you talked about. Do anything you want to me. Use me, use my body, but for god's sake make me cum soon."

I put one arm round her shoulders and one round her thighs, and lifted her easily. "Where's your bedroom? I'm in a hurry."

"First door on the left."

I strode to the door. "You open it. Quickly."

Sonia turned the handle, and I kicked the door open. I flung her roughly down on the bed and stood back. "You've had all the fun so far. Now it's my turn."

Staring at the raw nakedness on the bed, I tore off my shirt, then my shoes and socks, and then my pants.

"Sit up!" I commanded, and stood in front of her, my bulging Y-fronts close in front of her face. "You've got to have an orgasm or you'll die, you said. What about me? You think this isn't an explosion waiting to happen? So it's your turn to peel me. Get this cock out of its cage."

Sonia reached forward and felt the bulge, felt with her fingers all round the outline of my prick. Then at last she peeled my underpants down to my knees, all the time watching the way my prick sprang out and stood to attention in front of her.

She breathed in with a hiss between her teeth. "Oh, glorious!" she gasped. "I'm so sorry, I've only been able to think about how badly I wanted to cum. I haven't been thinking about you. Can I play with it? Would you like me to masturbate it? I'd love to be able to suck it."

"I don't think either of us can last much longer," I said. "We've already had as much foreplay as we can stand. Suppose we put this horny prick where it belongs without any more delay?"

shambles
shambles
153 Followers
12