I Didn't Have a Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,288 Followers

"I'm so excited, I feel like a damn teenager," she said finishing her glass of wine. "Wouldn't it be something if we both got units together?" she said now looking at me like she was sizing me up.

"That really would be something wouldn't it?"

With Randy turning eighteen in May and graduating in June I figure we could put up the house for sale in May. I was hashing over the figures and figured I should have enough to swing a loan even if the house didn't sell. I hadn't talked to Karin directly, but had answered an e-mail or two after our meeting with her shrink.

"You want to try dinner again?" I asked. "I have a few things to talk to you about and since we've both got to eat, we can do both at the same time." There's a new place opening up just outside of town and I could pick you up Saturday about 6:00, because it's about an hour away. Let me know if you're interested," I told her.

I got my answer a couple of hours later.

"I wasn't sure if you were ever going to talk to me again after the last time. I'd love to have dinner with you and 6:00 works for me also. See you Saturday."

I wasn't sure which Karin to expect on Saturday. The crazy, bitchy Karin I'd divorced. The sweet loveable Karin I'd been happily married to for twenty years or the new Karin I knew nothing about anymore.

She looked great when I picked her up. It looked like she'd lost a few pounds and her he hair was about half as long as it had been throughout our marriage.

"Wow, you look fantastic," I told her as she twirled around giving me the full tour. "Your new haircut makes you look ten years younger," I said and then added that she didn't look her age before. "Everyone is going to think I've got myself a young trophy wife," I said finally shutting up.

"You sure know how to turn a girls head," Karin said with a huge smile. "Shall we go?"

The drive was better than good. She was pleasant and apologized for June's attack on me.

"Steve I had no idea she was going to hit you with every thing but the kitchen sink. I was so shocked I just sat there with my mouth open waiting for it to end. When you left, I tried to explain to you, but I guess you thought I'd set you up."

"That's in the past and forgotten," I told her. "I'm not going to bring it up if you're not."

The restaurant was on a man made island in the middle of a lake. It was a bed and breakfast that hadn't even opened officially. There were only ten tables and every thing was perfect and elegant.

I asked her what she'd been up to and how the kids were.

"After what June told them, they were afraid to contact you Steve. They know now that they were wrong, but didn't know a good way to start."

"Tell them to pickup the phone, dial my number and start with hello, I'll take it from there. I don't hate them, but we've got work to do to get back to where we were before all this happened. By the way, how are you feeling? June said something about a chemical imbalance," I asked her.

"Great compared to eight months ago. I'm taking a few drugs to get me stabilized but it's worth it. The night sweats are basically gone, my mood swings are a thing of the past and my head doesn't spin around on my neck anymore. I still spit up pea soup if someone crosses me but that doesn't happen very often," she said laughing.

It was good to hear her laugh again. I'd missed that, among other things the last couple of years. When the music started I asked her if she still knew how to dance.

"There's only one way to find out," she said reaching for my hand. The dance floor was big enough for maybe three couples. Luckily we were the only ones making use of it. The first dance I was a little hesitant and stiff as we moved around the floor.

"Relax Steve, I won't bite," Karin finally said pulling me in close as she rested her head on my neck.

I guess I knew which Karin was with me tonight. For the next two hours we danced, talked and sipped glass after glass of wine until we were the only ones left in the restaurant. No one said anything about us leaving so we stayed enjoying each other's company. I guess we became the center of attention. Everyone watched us dance, laugh and finally kiss. Not a passionate full mouth kiss, rather lips barely touching one another waiting for our inner heat to set them ablaze. Neither one of us said a word as we swayed to the music doing what we'd both come accustom to for over twenty years.

"Compliments of management," our waiter said handing me a key pointing to a man in the doorway. "He said that a couple so much in love as you two needs to be the one to break in the bridal suit. It's the large room at the top of the stairs to the right," he told me.

I looked at Karin and she said nothing. She grabbed my hand; we collected our stuff from the table and headed silently upstairs.

The room was magnificent. One wall was glass and the other was mirrors. The lights were out but the moonlight filled the room. I opened my mouth to say something but Karin covered it with her lips and filled my mouth with her tongue as we still swayed to the music we could still hear from the lounge.

I pealed off her dress and let it drop to the floor as my jacket and shirt followed right behind it. There was no clichés about her changing into something more comfortable, or me ripping off the rest of her clothes and throwing her on the bed. We just stood there consuming one another.

How and when we ended up on the bed I don't remember. All I know was that it happened and that I was lying between the legs of the woman I was still in love with. I tasted ever inch of her body and reacquainted myself with her musty scent as I moved from her breasts down to her navel and finally to the shaved area between her legs. I 'd never seen her pussy shaved. For almost twenty-two years Karin had sported a full bush and it now felt like I was licking someone, not Karin, but it was.

The same soft lips I'd known all my life, the same scent only sweeter and more juicy as I licked and pulled on her outer lips with my mouth before spreading them with the tip of my tongue to get at her inner folds. I was in no hurry and from the moans escaping her lips; Karin was enjoying what I was doing.

I could see little droplets moving from her pussy, down the crack of her ass, as they glistened in the faint light before I used my tongue to lap them up. I collected the fluids and continued up to her clit. Circling it lightly with the tip of my tongue brought a gasp from her lips before I licked her hard from her brown hole to her clit and then back again.

For the next ten minutes I tickled and teased her pussy as she screamed into the pillow now covering her face. I watched as she raised her hips up to meet my tongue as I finally cupped her butt cheeks with my hands and finished eating my dessert.

The force of her climax surprised even me as she pushed her pussy to my face as she grasped the sheet screaming out in ecstasy.

The next thing I knew, Karin was pulling me up from between her legs and licking the remnants of her orgasm from my face, which was a first. Wrapping her legs around my waist she made sure I was going no where as we kissed and exchanged tongues as she came down from her bliss.

She rolled me onto my back as she move down to my breasts sucking on my nipples before pulling on them with her teeth, all the while looking at me. Karin had never been a big one for oral sex; that is giving it. When she move all the way down I didn't have a clue what to expect. Ok, it wasn't the greatest blow job I'd ever received, but it was a thousand percent better than any of the other ones she'd ever given me before, because for no other reason, I'd hadn't asked her, she did it on her own.

Her warm lips on the head brought my member to full attention and taking three quarters down her throat as she fondled the boys almost made me lose it. I wasn't sure what I was expecting and if she wanted my load, but she got it anyway.

I think she saw it coming as she probably felt my balls tighten up as I shot load after load into her warm mouth and throat. I know I cried out something, but couldn't remember what as I finished. The look on her face said it all as she attacked my lips kissing me for the umpteenth time.

I could taste my semen on her lips and tongue, but was so turned on at this moment it made no difference.

Did I ram my six inches into her and make her scream to fuck her like the slut she was? Not hardly.

She sat up, threw a leg over me and with her back to me, she eased my cock into her tight pussy. She pushed her hips forward and did her best to take everything I had.

Reaching up, I pulled her back onto my chest as I now forced my hips up and into her pussy. With her resting on my chest, I reached up and cupped her breasts before tweaking her nipples as I continued burying my dick in her hot hole.

With one hand on each hip I raised and lowered her, picking up speed. I finally moved both hands to her pussy as one spread her outer lips and the other worked her slit and hard clit. I was so ready but I wanted to wait until Karin got off again, but I thought that might not happen.

I felt her clamp down on my dick just as I let go of my first of three loads. She was now hanging onto my hips as I drove into her as deep as I could. I think I stopped first as I felt Karin wiggle her ass trying to get every last drop from me. I rolled her onto her left side, never pulling out and started kissing and licking her salty neck and shoulder.

Two minutes later I'd shrunk up and had flopped out of her as my dick rested up against her ass. She pushed back at me and pulled my arms around her kissing my hands. We lay that way silently for the better part of a half hour.

I heard her shallow breathing and thought she'd fallen asleep but after a light peck on the side of her neck she said, "thank you."

She pulled the covers up over us and turned around to face me.

Even though it was dark, I could see her face and the tears in her eyes. I opened my mouth to say something, but she stopped me with a kiss closing her eyes. We kissed and I licked her lips keeping them moist. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out she didn't want to talk but only wanted to enjoy the moment, and we did that all night.

I think we dropped off sometime after 4:00 and at 9:00 there was a knock on our door. I got up and threw a robe on.

"Your breakfast," the waiter said as he pushed in the cart filled with all types of foods. "I hope you enjoyed your evening here, he said with a wink and a smile, as he walked out after pouring us a cup of coffee.

Karin had snuck off to the bathroom and came back wearing the other robe.

"I'm starved," she announced as she sipped on the hot coffee before sampling a little bit of everything.

We ate in silence as we both kept looking at one another waiting for the other to say something first. How and why it had happened wasn't the issue any longer. What was going to happen from this moment on was what neither one of us wanted to bring up.

I was just about to say, "where do we go from here?" when Karin grabbed my hand and said we needed to try out the shower, together.

It was large and had four different types of heads. I liked the huge one overhead that must have put out five gallons a minute and felt like you were outside in a rainstorm. We soaped up one another and in making sure all the areas were really clean, got all hot and bothered and ended up doing it in the shower.

I pounded Karin up against the tile walls as she had her legs wrapped around my waist and my lips pressed against hers. With the hot water pouring over us we did it standing up for the first time in our marriage and it was so hot, just like in the movies. Cleaning up again, we got out just as the hot water gave out. A couple more bites of food, and we were dressed and at the front desk.

I was going to pay, but was told everything was on the house. They only wanted our feedback on what we thought of the food, service and such. I gave them a glowing recommendation and the next thing I knew we were heading back to town.

All right, Karin was better in bed than she'd been in the last four years. "It looks like someone had been teaching her," I thought to myself. The pangs of jealousy were there and maybe I was a little hurt, but I said nothing as we drove on.

"You're still as good in bed as I remembered, maybe even a little better she said," addressing the elephant in the back seat. "Last night was nice; I really enjoyed it," she told me.

"Nice? It was better than nice in my book." We'd made love for the first time in years and Karin had come up with a few new techniques that only added to it. I wanted to yell out how many guys have you slept with? But it wasn't any of my business anymore. I loved her, I was hurt and angry all at the same time but only my eyes spoke to her.

When we almost to her house she rocked me. "You can thank June, Marcus and Andy for last night," she told me. "June pushed me to find out what my female problems were and then turned me onto Marcus and Andy, among other things, to solve the rest of my issues, she said with a smile.

"Thank Marcus and Andy? I wanted to kill the bastards not thank them," I screamed inside. I think Karin saw how agitated I was becoming and touched my arm as I drove.

"I never stopped loving you Steve."

I didn't have a clue what to say and I was running out of time when I pulled onto her street. I had a million questions I needed answers to, but I was afraid to ask the damn questions because of the answers I might hear.

When I pulled in the driver way we just looked at each other. I know we both wanted to say something and the silence was so loud it was killing me.

"If you're not busy with Marcus or Andy, maybe we can have dinner next week," I started.

It surprised me when she leaned over and kissed me. There was more passion in that kiss than I'd seen all last night as she drove her tongue half way down my throat not once but twice.

"I need to show you something inside," she said opening her car door and getting out.

I followed her to the house as she took me by the hand and led me upstairs. We went into what use to be our bedroom and as she moved to the side of the bed she reached into the top drawer of her nightstand.

"This is Marcus and Andy," she said holding a long black dildo and a shiny silver vibrator. "And this is my training guide," she said tossing a porno DVD to an awestruck ex-husband. "Is there anything else you'd like to ask me?" she said with a shit-eating grin on her face.

I don't remember that our old bed creaked that loud but it had been a long time since we'd had hot monkey sex in it. She screamed, I screamed as we spent the next two hours not making love but wildly fucking. She lubed up her vibrator and with me in her pussy, put it in her ass and turned it on high.

"Oh my God!" I'd never experienced anything like it as I shot off with such force; I thought I'd blow the top of her head off. She just laughed and told me she had a few other tricks if I was interested. Now came the tough part.

"Karin where do you want to go from here?" I finally asked the $10,000.00 question. "I want you back in my life but I'm not sure where you're at or if you're seeing anyone else?" there I'd said it as I lay there waiting for her response.

When she paused before speaking I figured I it was over. I'd taken my best shot and lost. "At least I had one last weekend to remember her by," I thought to myself as my eyes pleaded with her.

"Steve, we've gone through a rough couple of years," she started as she looked at me. You've changed and so have I. I know we've both been with others and do you think we can handle that fact without throwing it up in one another's face if we get into an argument down the road? Do you still love me enough to try and make it work again? And there's still our families to consider," she said with this serious look on her face.

"Look, I didn't say it would be easy, but I'm more than willing to give it another shot. It looks like our major issue has been resolved and our families will just have to deal with it. It's got to be what we both want or it'll never work," I told her. "I don't need an answer today, but soon," I told her getting out of bed and starting to get dressed.

"You're leaving?"

"Karin, I've got something in the works and I promised someone I'd help them this afternoon," I told her. She wasn't happy, but understood.

We kissed goodbye, which took almost forty-five minutes and I was off to shower and change clothes.

I met Sue for lunch and told her that the appraisal had come through.

"Its numbers checked out, the only thing that's left, is if you want to make an offer,' I told her.

"I'm ready to go ahead, how about you?" she asked.

"I'm thinking about the penthouse, it the perfect size and I know I'll never lose money on it but my life took a strange turn this weekend." I told her about Karin and even kind of felt her out about a few things.

"Looks like you still have the hots for your ex-wife," she told me. "But, doesn't she still own and live in your old house? Have you said anything to her about this place?"

"I didn't have a chance until this morning and there's already an issue that has to be resolved before we go forward," I told her. "But, I can't go back to my old place, even if we get back together again, too many bad memories," I told her. "I'm meeting with my banker Monday and I'm told he'll either give me a thumbs up or down at that time. Why don't we have dinner Monday night and draw up an offer if it's a go?" I told her.

I got qualified and approve for a loan up to $300,000.00 Monday and by 6:30 I was having dinner with Sue.

"I'm ready to put an offer in tomorrow," I told her. "My attorney is drafting up a purchase agreement and asked me if you wanted him to do yours also?"

"Sure why not. Are you going for a full price offer?"

"I'm offering $5,000.00 less and asking for all closing costs and fees to be included and I think they'll take it, especially in this market," I told Sue.

"Have him draft up the same thing for me and we'll offer it to the realtor as a package deal. This way he sells two of the three at once. I'm excited," Sue said ordering another drink.

We ate and drank until 10:00 and I told her I'd call the realtor and set it up for Thursday night to make our offers. Sue gave me a hug, thanked me for all my help and asked if she could buy me dinner Thursday night, to celebrate as she put it.

"Hell yes," I told her.

We arranged to meet Thursday after work so we could sign the papers in the attorney's office before driving over. It was all coming together.

I talked to Karin on the phone Wednesday and begged off dinner on Thursday night. I told her I had a meeting, but take her to dinner on Friday night.

"Dinner like we had last week?" she asked.

"If you'd like, or if you're not hungry we could go straight to dessert," I told her.

"Why don't we play it by ear and see what happens."

The realtor took both our offers and Sue and I were celebrating with dinner and drinks Thursday night when Karin walked up to our table.

"So this is your idea of a business meeting." She said a little loudly. "And I supposed your going to take her back to your place for dessert also," Karin said with steam coming out of her ears. "When Randy said that she saw you going into a restaurant with another women I called her a liar. I told her that we were thinking about getting back together and you'd never do that to me, guess I was wrong."

"Karin this is Sue," is all I got out of my mouth before she slapped me across the face.

"Don't ever call me again," she spit out as she ran out as I just stood there in shock.

"Sue I'll be back in a minute," I said as I ran out of the restaurant, but Karin was nowhere to be found. "Shit, where in the hell did she go?" I called her cell but she didn't pick up.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,288 Followers