I Didn't Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers

As I moved my hips towards her, I felt a hand on my skin, a rough hand. Then it wrapped itself around my hard cock and I looked up. He did too and smiled at me.

“Like that?” he asked. “Like having your cock harden in another man’s hand?”

I didn’t say anything but laid back and let him continue to rub my hardness in his rough hand. He reached down and cupped my balls, gently massaging them before returning to the hardness of my cock, sticking straight up in the air. I watched his head lower and for the first time in my life, I felt another man’s mouth on my cock. I felt his hot mouth surround my flesh and I lay back, closing my eyes, enjoying the feeling of him on me. I groaned as I felt my entire length in his mouth, feeling the wetness of him around me.

Just then, I felt the bed move and I opened my eyes just as Steph started to straddle my chest. The next thing I knew, her soaking wet cunt was inches from my mouth.

“Suck my cunt,” she said as she lowered herself down onto my face. “Suck my clit while grandfather sucks your cock.”

I reached out with my tongue and touched her wetness. She groaned above me and ground herself harder against my mouth. I sucked on her, tasting all of us as my cock was starting to respond to the sucking it was getting. As I circled and sucked on her clit, she groaned above me and I felt my balls being washed with a wet tongue. Another thing I had never felt before and I was getting so hot, I jammed my face against her wet crack and licked and sucked on anything I could reach with my tongue.

I explode inside his mouth as he sucked on it, savoring the taste of my sperm as Steph writhed above me. I felt his mouth slowly sliding up my length and then the coolness of the air as he pulled me out of him. Without a word, I felt the bed move again. Not being able to see anything but the wet cunt on my face, I felt Steph shutter a little as she started coming again. I kept sucking on her clit while she came, yelling out in passion, drenching my mouth with juices that tasted so sweet and warm.

She finally, got off my face and I looked down my body. He was sitting looking at me, a big grin on his face.

“Never had a blow job from a man before, have you?” he asked.

“No, no never.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes.”

“Have you ever sucked a cock before?”

Now I looked at him through narrowing eyes. Where was this leading?

“No, I never have.”

I watched him as he rose up and moved towards me. I could see his hard cock swaying between his hairy legs and watched as it got closer to me. He straddled my chest like Steph had done, his cock pointing directly at my mouth.

“Well, how would you like to try it?” he asked, the grin on his face growing.

Without letting me answer, he move closer and his head was pressing against my closed lips.

“Come on, open up. Take my cock in your mouth. I want to feel your hot breath and wet mouth around my cock.”

I slowly opened my mouth and he pushed his head into me. I ran my tongue around his head and marveled at the softness of it.

“That’s it. Lick my head,” he said above me.

I circled his head again and again then ran my tongue under the crown, feeling the hardness just under it. He them moved up and I felt his cock sliding further into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. I looked up at his face and he grinned.

“How does that taste?” he asked. “You like the taste of cock?”

I closed my eyes for a brief moment then opened them again, giving him the go ahead.

“I want to come in your mouth,” he said as he started to slide his long cock out of my mouth again. But first, I want to feel your tongue on my balls.”

He moved up further until his balls were hanging directly above my mouth and lowered himself down to my face. I tasted his sweaty balls for the first time.

“Easy now. Don’t suck too hard. They’re very sensitive,” he said. “Take them in your mouth. I want to feel you suck them.”

I did as he said and he lowered them into my open mouth. I felt the rubber ness of them as I licked and sucked them gently, running my tongue up and down them and then along the beginning of his crack. He groaned several times as I continued.

“That’s it. Suck them,” he said as he felt my tongue reaching for his hole.

He then moved up more and for the first time, I licked an ass. I could smell the odor coming from it but I was too far gone, so I licked and sucked up and down his crack while he groaned above me.

“Yeah, that’s it. Suck my hole,” he said.

I pushed against his hole and felt it give a little. Suddenly, my tongue entered his ass hole. It was so sudden that I wasn’t prepared for the feeling of being inside him. He groaned as I started to tongue fuck him, rolling my tongue in and out and around his hole. He lowered himself further and my tongue reached further up into him. Now he was groaning loudly as I tongued him, wetting his hole and all up and down his crack.

“Oh fuck, that feels good,” he said as I continued.

He reached behind himself and grabbed my cock. I could feel it starting to respond to his touch. Hr groaned again and then lifted his ass off my face. He turned around and looked at me.

“I want you to fuck my ass,” he said, looking straight into my eyes. “I want your cock in my ass.”

I didn’t say anything but watched as he moved over me, lowering himself on top of my cock, slowly guiding it into his wide-open ass hole. I felt the pressure of him as he sat down further and then I was inside him, my cock sliding up into him as he writhed above me.

“That’s it. Get all the way up inside me,” he groaned as his ass lowered itself down to my groin.

Now I was fully in him. He just sat for a minute.

“That feels so good,” he said. “I love the feeling of a hard cock in my ass.”

He moved his legs apart and then started fucking himself with me while I held onto his hips, helping him thrust up and down my whole length as he fucked himself.

“Oh fuck, that feels good,” he yelled. “It’s been a long time since I’ve felt a hard cock up my ass. I want you to come inside my ass.”

He really started moving up and down me now as I looked down between our legs and watched my cock appear and disappear into him over and over again. He was groaning and moaning as he continued using me as his fucking tool. I felt the weight of him every time he thrust me fully up into his ass and then the lightness as he moved back up my length.

I don’t know how long we fucked but after a few more thrusts, he slumped forward and my cock popped out of his ass. He groaned and fell forward on the bed. I looked down and my cock was standing straight up, covered with him and me, looking used but not done.

He turned around to face me slowly and moved back up my body. The next thing I knew, he was lowering himself onto me again. I felt my head enter him and plunge up the entire length of his canal while he groaned again. He started bobbing again and this time, I came inside him suddenly.

“I’m coming,” I yelled at him as he ground himself one more time down my length. “I’m coming in your ass.”

“Yes, fill my ass with your hot come. I want you to come inside my ass,” he yelled as I spurted over and over again up into him.

“Oh yes. I can feel your cock exploding inside me. Fill my ass with your hot come. Empty your balls into me.”

He lowered himself down and sat on my groin as I finished coming. Slowly, he got off me and my cock popped out of him along with a string of come, joining our two bodies together.

“Fuck that felt good. Your cock was so hard. I loved feeling you come in my ass.”

I felt a bead of sweat hit my chest as he rolled away from me. I looked over at Steph and she was watching us with wide-open eyes.

“Oh daddy. I’ve never seen anything so erotic,” she said as she lowered herself to my chest. “It was so hot watching you two fuck. I will never forget it.”

I smiled as I held her against me and watched him, panting at the foot of the bed.

“Did you enjoy that?” he asked. “I know I did.”

I just nodded.

This turned into a long weekend, longer than what was planned. I don’t remember ever being so hard or, wanting to fuck so often as I did that weekend. On the drive back home, my mind was full of thoughts and the thought of bringing my wife up to visit started my groin to stir. Maybe I could talk her into it but right now, I felt so contented, the thought was a distant one and I would have to plan it carefully. I knew I would enjoy it and I never doubted he would but it would take a little time to happen.

rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers
12