I Didn't Mind Losing This Bet

Story Info
JoAnne becomes my submissive for life.
19.3k words
4.68
75.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
174 Followers

My name is JoAnne. I met the man who was to become my Master through his cousin during a summer visit. I was 19 and Bill was 19. This was 40 years ago, but I can still remember it as if it had happened earlier today. Even at the age of 19, I had had several short term relationships with various men. I had loved to fuck ever since I had felt my first cock in my pussy just before I turned sweet 16. To be honest with you, short term relationships were all I ever wanted. No going steady or the boyfriend/girlfriend type of thing. I dated just about anyone who had asked me out and I fucked most of them.

When I was first introduced to Bill, my whole world was turned upside down and inside out. His cousin had brought me to his house to meet him. He was visiting for a month and Cousin Bud thought it would be a really nice gesture on his part to introduce Cousin Bill to a real live nymphomaniac. I had never been fond of being referred to as a 'nympho' but I guess I had earned the title because, back then, I would eagerly suck and fuck almost any two legged dick that would come my way. I was also called a 'cum slut' because of my craving for the white creamy fluid. I could cum just by bringing a guy off with my hand and watching every last spurt of his cum shooting out of the tiny hole at the end of his hard cock and then licking it all up from where ever it had landed.

I have no idea what had happened to me when I walked into the house that fateful day but, and this is the God's honest truth, when Bill stood up and held out his hand to me, I looked into his beautiful green eyes and felt as if my entire being, from heart to soul, had just been opened up and exposed for the entire world to look at in intimate detail. This handsome man, with long auburn hair kept in a ponytail, turned my entire body into jello. My knees became wobbly, my body was suddenly shaking, my usual confidence and expounding approach, when first introduced to a man, came off like a mumbling, stuttering, corner talking moron. I had never felt so inadequate, helpless, useless, or totally brainless in my life. I always took control with men. I have a very pretty face, gorgeous tits, a fantastic body, and a sexual aura that turns heads toward me by men two blocks away. I was suddenly turned into this dumb, flatchested, shapeless, ugly female virgin who could only stutter and stare at the floor in embarrassment. What the hell was happening to me?

His first words to me were: "Hi JoAnne. I'm so pleased to meet you. From your reaction and what I see in your eyes, I must be the first man with whom you will do anything I wish or ask of you."

This put me into shock. I had no idea how to respond to that. My mind was trying to grasp onto any form of self confidence and dignity it could find. All I could do was look into his eyes once again and I suddenly felt that he was actually inside of me and looking at my thoughts and desires. It wasn't threatening. As a matter of fact, it was very calming, and I suddenly felt myself becoming very peaceful and secure in his presence. With a surge of new confidence, I said to him: "You are the first man I have ever met who can freely do anything he wants with me."

And that was our first meeting. Within a year I had earned his collar. I had become the woman I was always trying to hide from myself and everybody else. I trained hard and long and learned submission, obedience, trust, honesty, and then came to realize the greatest and deepest feelings of love that could possibly exist in this world.

That's how we met. We have been together for 40 years. I wanted to tell you about that before I told you about the bet we made the very next day. Well..... It wasn't the usual kind of bet. A 'challenge' would be a much better word to use.

Cousin Bud and his wife fixed up a beautiful dinner that first evening that I had met my future Master. Every date I had ever had started out with some food, then some booze (even at age 16), followed by a make out session with lots of touchy/feely, and finally to the sucking and fucking that I craved so much. This first evening with Bill didn't exactly go in that direction. We all ate a nice dinner and then adjourned into the living room where a fireplace was glowing with dancing flames. We all enjoyed a few after dinner drinks and the four of us just simply talked, and laughed, and told stories and other lies until the early hours of the next morning. We had a fantastic time. I was just overwhelmed with awe for this new man who treated me with respect and consideration. He looked at me as a sensual woman rather than as a sexual object. I wasn't just another wet cunt to stick his dick in and shoot his load as I was to every other man I had ever met. By the time the evening was over, I had no doubt in my mind that I would do anything he asked or commanded, And I mean absolutely anything, anywhere, anytime, no matter what it was that he wanted me to do. He could do anything to me and I would do anything for him. And that meant privately, publically, on a stage, in a fully packed stadium, in the middle of town, or out in the countryside. Anything. Anywhere. Anytime. No exceptions. And that petrified me. That was not 'me' at all. That was somebody entirely different that I had never met. I had no idea what was happening to me.

Bill took me home just a little after 3 a.m. in the morning. He walked me to the door, gave me a light kiss on the lips, told me he was very happy that we had met, told me to meet him at 12 noon at a famous local hot dog stand outside of town, and just simply walked back to his car and left without waiting for any response from me. I was to meet him and that was all there was to it.

I went into my apartment in a total daze and spent the next hour masturbating over and over again to his image in my mind. I came at least four times in that hour. I couldn't help it. My dreams that night were of me being tied up, spanked, paddled, handcuffed, paraded around naked, and performing all sorts of weird and unusual sex acts on a stage that was lit up so brightly I couldn't tell if Bill was the only one in the audience or whether every seat was filled. In one dream sequence, there was a neon sign hanging on my bedroom wall that was flashing "DANGER!!! YOU ARE PROBABLY BEING WATCHED RIGHT NOW!!!" And that's how he started turning my world upside down.

I woke up at 10:30 a.m. I took a shower, washed my hair, shaved my legs and underarms, and toweled my body dry. An idea suddenly popped into my head and I shaved my pussy too. I have done that a few times over the years but, for the most part, I just keep it trimmed short and neat. When I finished with the electric trimmer and the razor, my entire pussy was totally hairless and as smooth as a baby's hind end. I had even used the electric trimmer to shave off any of the hairs around my asshole as best as I could.

Since it was the beginning of summer and would be in the upper 70's all day, I put on a sundress that I love to wear, which is really sexy without being vulgar. It had a reinforced bodice so a bra was totally unnecessary. And, in this case, was totally unwanted. I put on a nice pair of lightly colored panties and retrieved a pair of leather sandals from the back of my closet. My hair was in a casual ponytail just like Bill's, except that mine was a whole lot longer. I left my apartment, got into my car, and drove directly to the hot dog stand where Bill had told me to meet him at 12 noon. I was there at 11:55. He was pulling into the parking lot at the exact same time that I was pulling in. We parked side by side on the very outside edge of this humongous open parking area that served as an overflow for the shopping center on the far side.. After saying our hellos, Bill took my hand into his and we walked across the extremely large parking lot toward the small fast food joint that was in one corner as if we had been boyfriend/girlfriend for years. He told me I looked beautiful and 'far out sexy'. My heart was racing like the Daytona 500.

We walked through the door, up to the counter and ordered hot dogs, potato salad, and lemonade. We received a number tag and Bill led me to the table in the farthest rear corner of the little restaurant. Our food came soon after that and we spent the next half hour eating and talking casually about general topics of interest.

When we had finished with our lunch and the table had been cleared, Bill took both of my hands in his, looked straight into my eyes (which meant he was also looking inside of me), and asked me if I would like to play a little game that would determine what we were going to do together for the rest of the day. I had asked him what kind of game and he said it was sort of like a toss of the coin, a drawing of a card, or maybe even like a bet.

I don't know why, but I had instant total trust in this man from the moment I had first met him. I said OK to the game and asked what the winner was going to get.

This is what he said to me: "Both of us will win this game. We can do this two different ways JoAnne. The first is that we will each write a number 1 or 2 on a piece of paper. Then we will show each other our numbers. If they match, I will spend the entire day doing whatever you want me to do with you. If they don't match, you will spend the entire day totally naked doing anything I want with you, no matter what it is. The only other option you have is to just simply ask me to allow you to be naked all day and beg me to do anything I want with you. You are going to beg me to allow you to become my submissive sex slave for a month anyway, before this day is over. And, I might add, you are going to ask me, on your own volition, to allow you sign a statement of ownership that will make you my own personal property."

This guy didn't waste any time. We had just met not too many hours earlier and we were already working out plans for a day of my being naked and doing whatever he wanted me to do. And then voluntarily giving away all of my own personal freedom to become owned by him for 30 days. This was really getting very far out there. And it was getting there awfully fast.

"You are going in a direction that scares the hell out of me Bill. I'm no virgin to sex but what you are discussing with me is a lot more involved than just the usual 'wham bam thank you ma'am sort of thing. You seem to be under the impression that I am some sort of a mindless female who doesn't have anything to say about what I am going to do or not do. That maybe I'm too fucking stupid to do anything but blindly let you do anything you want with me. That's quite an assumption on your part."

"You are absolutely right JoAnne. I have been very presumptive. I apologize for that. I am actually guilty of testing you. I can very well understand if you are pissed off at me but this is something that just came into my head the moment I met you. I have never conducted myself in this overbearing manner with any woman I have just met. When I looked into your eyes last night, I could actually see a craving need to experiment with submission deep down inside of you. But I also saw a wall of fear blocking this need from coming to the surface. I decided instantly to take the risk of confronting this secret desire in your heart. It seemed like you were silently shouting out to me to come in and help you tear down that wall of fear. I'm not usually this aggressive with someone I have just met and I hope you will forgive me."

"Of course I forgive you. I am embarrassed by what you have just told me. I have never told anyone of my dreams or fantasies about having a man telling me what to do and then doing it without question. When you first looked into my eyes, I could feel your presence throughout my body. It scared the hell out of me because I knew you could probably see all of my secrets and fears and that's quite an unnerving experience. I couldn't understand how anyone could do what you were doing. After I first got past all the fear and the shock of what I was feeling, I was able to put up a bit of a counter response.

The main problem I had was that what you were probably seeing was actually something very real but extremely private to me. Then again, I really didn't know what you were seeing. You really did a psyche number on my head there Cousin Bill."

"I did succeed in getting you to react and respond though. That was my objective. I knew instantly, the second I saw you that you were someone very special and I was right. You are very special. You are so special that I'm not going to waste any time playing games and bull shit. I think it best that you make a choice, right now, as to whether or not you want to commit yourself to having a growing trust in me and vowing your absolute honesty, no matter how embarrassing or humiliating that might be. If you don't feel that you want to begin working on that, then we should probably call it a day. I will be here for a month, so that opens up several other options too. I will tell you one thing.... You may not believe this right at this moment but, a submissive unquestionably controls everything. One way or another, nothing will ever happen that she doesn't allow to happen. She can stop anything at any time. That's a little tidbit to keep in the back of your mind should you need some reassurance. If all of this is too sudden or too confrontational for you, then we can enjoy each other's company off and on over the next four weeks that I'm going to be here, if you would enjoy that. We can go out together on 'dates' more or less. I will leave that all up to you my little cum slut."

"I do trust you now or I wouldn't be here. As far as honesty goes, I have never been totally honest with anyone in my life. And that includes me. What you are asking of me may not be possible but, for you, I will do my utmost to be honest with you. I may not succeed, but I will give it my best shot. As far as being owned by you and being your submissive slave, we will see about that as we go along. You intrigue me and I am indeed, interested in possibly exploring your presumed goals for me. Let's look at this as your challenging me to find out who I really am, what I need, and where I want to go with it."

"I will accept that JoAnne. Here is what you must do if you don't think you are being honest with me. Tell me that you don't think you can be honest with me at that time and we will work through it together. That is what builds the trust that is going to be needed between us. One of the most destructive things you can do to a relationship of any kind is being dishonest. Even in the tiniest little way. It will eventually catch up to you and bite you in the ass. If I've gotten your curiosity and interest fired up at all, please don't agree to anything further unless you can make a personal commitment to yourself first, and then to me, that trust and honesty will never be deliberately violated under any circumstances, no matter how scary, embarrassing, humiliating, or emotionally upsetting it may be. If you can make that promise, you are going to have a door opened up to you that will change your entire life in a way you never thought possible."

"You're not going to give me any time to think this over, are you?"

"Sure I will. You have 30 minutes. The less time you take, the more adventure you will have this afternoon and evening. This new life I am talking about is one based on natural instinct, not long thought out rationalization like the world you are in now."

"May I ask you a few questions?"

"Yes you may. with the stipulation that you will address me as Sir whenever you speak to me."

"May I ask you a few questions, Sir?"

"You may ask only one while we are here. Should you need to have a second question answered immediately, you will have to pay a price for it."

"You seem to be deliberately trying to scare me off Bill. Uhhh, Sir. This is all so very scary to me. I'm not sure I want to take the step that you are demanding of me. This even sounds like a smooth talking con game."

"I'm not demanding anything at all slut girl. You call me 'Sir' and I will call you 'slut' or any of several other possible names that may fit at that moment. The options are all yours. They are totally and completely yours. The decision in making a choice is all yours. Even thinking about it at all is your option. If you really believe this is actually a con game and that I would waste the very short time I have for my vacation, then we can end this right now if you chose to do so."

"OK Sir. I will ask you a question and then make my decision."

"If I allow you to ask me a question now, after all of this circling of the wagons that you have been doing since we got here, I will require that you place one finger inside of your pussy while asking the question and then move it to your clit while I give you the answer."

"You've got to be kidding me!!! You want me to do that right here? You want me to play with my pussy In this restaurant? With more and more people arriving by the minute that might very well see me? Uhhh.....Sir?"

"You can easily sneak a hand under that sundress without anybody seeing what you are doing. My body blocks nearly everybody's view from most of the dining area and there aren't any people anywhere else at the moment."

"Oh God...... I guess I have to see where this goes. If I turn this down I will probably regret it for the rest of my life."

I looked in all directions around the entire restaurant. To anybody who happened to be looking in my direction, I'm sure they would get the instant impression that I was trying to hide something. I looked absolutely guilty. I told myself to calm down, take a deep breath and to look at Bill, oh shit, I mean Sir, like we were engaged in a casual conversation. I doubt that anyone would even notice us if we would do that.

I breathed deeply a couple of times and looked straight into his eyes and we locked into a stare. He could probably tell that my arm was moving slightly. After a few seconds, I told him that I had one finger completely inserted into my vagina. He immediately told me that I could only use slang words to describe the sexual areas of my body. No vagina allowed. Words like pussy, cunt, cooze, crack, slice, snatch, twat, or fuck hole were acceptable. OK..... So I told him that I had moved my hand under my dress until I had pushed it under my panties and over my pussy. I had one finger that I managed to push into my cooze, past the crack, through the slice, and into my soaking wet snatch where I was now pushing it slowly but steadily in and out of my fuck hole which has caused my entire twat to get soaked and my cunt was now on fire.

I could barely keep a straight face while saying that and he was having just as much trouble as I was. We both finally started laughing and the tension just disappeared.

"What is your question slut?"

I leaned forward and put my face only inches in front of his, stared hard and direct into his oh so green eyes, and asked, "What exactly is a submissive?"

I immediately pulled my finger out of my pussy and placed it on top of my clit and just pushed lightly up and down on the little soaking wet head.

"You are a submissive and I can prove it to you without a doubt in your mind. You always have been, but you never wanted to recognize it because you had absolutely no idea what to do with it and it scared the hell out of you to even think about it. Did you move your finger out of your pussy and place it on top of your clit as I told you to do a few minutes ago?"

"Yes Sir. I did. I almost forgot. but you had told me to move my finger to my clit while you answered my question, and I did just that."

"There you go. That proves that you are a submissive. You obeyed me because you actually want me to tell you to do things that you don't have to courage to do on your own. I often say that a submissive wants to do it and a slave has to do it, but that is only partially true in the strictest sense. A slave will more likely crave to be used and controlled while a submissive craves to be discovered. That's my own personal viewpoint and definitely not the universal concept. By the end of the day, both slave and submissive will share a great number of the same cravings. It's just the different original motivation that I am referring to. Every waking moment of every day, for a submissive or slave, is totally and absolutely dedicated to the wishes and pleasures of her Master. She expects nothing in return nor does she want anything in return. Her entire focus is centered on obedience, commitment, and the completion of any order, command, desire, wish, or need of her Master. Every rule is to be followed exactly and every duty is to be completed perfectly. Her thoughts are to never focus on her needs or desires at any time. Her needs and desires are under the total, and absolute, control of her Master and he will choose if, and when, she will experience any personal pleasure or sexual fulfillment. The one single purpose for her entire life is providing for her Master's pleasure and his personal use. In return for her dedication, her Master will provide everything his submissive may need at his discretion. He may or may not allow her pleasure. That is his choice to make. He will keep her safe and protected at all times. And he will teach her and train her in everything she needs to know to become a true submissive. He will punish her by any means he feels necessary to keep her on the path he wishes for her to follow. Whenever she wanders, she will be punished in some manner. The desired end result will be an ever growing life of trust, honesty, pleasure, fulfillment, love, and happiness. She will ultimately wear his personal collar or insignia when she has earned it. And she will wear it with pride."

Player One
Player One
174 Followers