I Didn't Think She'd Do It

Story Info
Hot wife fucked by man with big cock.
2.2k words
3.83
452.6k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,883 Followers

I'm a small business owner. I have a half dozen full time employees and when things are really busy I hire temps or some part-time help. All of my full time guys have been with me for years, except for Darrel. He's been working for me for less than a year.

About once a month I invite one of the guys over to my place and have a few drinks and visit with them. I find they are more relaxed when we talk away from work. I often get some good ideas from them, too.

Friday night I invited Darrel over. I had him sit down and got us each a drink. He seemed kind of nervous so I started talking about the playoffs and who he thought would win the World Series. It didn't take too long before he was comfortable enough to disagree with me about the series and then I was able to slowly move the conversation towards work.

By the time we settled back with our third drink Darrel knew I wouldn't be offended if he said he didn't like the way something was done at work. Right about then Sue walked in.

Sue is 39 years old. She is 5'6" tall and has a firm 36C, 24, 36 body. She looks just as great to me now as she did twenty years ago when we got married.

When she walked into the room Darrel didn't say anything, but his eyes sure got big. It was easy to see why. Sue was wearing a mid-thigh length skirt and a low-cut sweater that you just knew didn't have a bra holding things back underneath.

Darrel and I stood up and I introduced him and then gave Sue a kiss and told her to have a good time.

She hardly got out the door before Darrel said, "Man, she's hot." I was taken aback a little. I mean no one had ever said anything like that to me about my wife before, much less one of my own employees.

When I didn't say anything Darrel said, "Damn, I wish I was the guy she's seeing tonight." I gave a big belly laugh at that.

I decided to put him in his place. "In the first place she's going to get together with some of her girlfriends. In the second place, if she was interested in another man a scrawny kid like you wouldn't stand a chance." At 5'8" and maybe 135 pounds Darrel is definitely scrawny. With his buckteeth and thick glasses he's also ugly, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings too much.

He smiled at me and I knew he'd had too much to drink because he said, "Hey boss, your wife is going out to get fucked. It's written all over her. And if you hadn't been here I'd be fucking her brains out right now."

I was about to punch him out when I decided to give him a lesson first. "I'm surprised that a young guy like you thinks just because a woman dresses sexy it means she wants to fuck. Look at the way girls your age dress today. There underwear is outerwear. They go around with their bras visible all the time. That doesn't mean they all want to fuck."

"Maybe so, but I could be fucking your wife right now if your weren't here. Some women just need it and your wife is really in need of a good fuck."

"Well, when she gets home I'll oblige her. She sure doesn't want anything from you."

All this talk about fucking was turning me on and I knew I'd be giving my wife a workout tonight.

"Hell, I bet you'd even like it if I fucked her. You've got a hard on right now just thinking about it."

I had a hard on all right, but it was because I was thinking about how sexy my wife is, not about some twerp fucking her. Wasn't that it? How come I hadn't just mashed this punk and thrown him out of the house? Why was I even questioning myself?

"Get her back here and leave us alone and I'll have my cock in her inside of five minutes." I guess in a way I did maybe want it a little bit. Otherwise I would have just tossed him out and fired him at the same time. Instead I picked up the phone to show him how wrong he was.

I got Sue on her cell phone and asked her to come back to the house so I could use her car for a few minutes. I explained that I needed to pick up a special battery for work the next day and my car was almost out of gas. She didn't question me and said she'd be back in a few minutes.

"Well, asshole, I'm about to show you how wrong you are. Then you're out of here."

Darrel smiled at me and said, "You really want me to fuck her, don't you."

"No."

"Yeah, that's what you brought me over for."

"I brought you over to discuss work."

"You've been inviting all the guys over for years and none of them realized you wanted them to fuck your sexy little wife."

When I didn't say anything he went on, "You like the idea of other guys fucking her, don't you. You want her to dress real sexy and let other guys look at that hot body of hers."

It was getting difficult to breathe. My mouth was dry and hands sweating just like a kid on his first date. "Tell me you want me to fuck her."

"No." Why was it such a struggle to get the words out?

"I'm going to pound her cunt and make her scream with pleasure. She's going to beg for more."

I was starting to sweat. "You want me to fuck your wife, don't you boss?"

I barely whispered, "No."

Darrel laughed and said, "I'm going to fuck you wife all night long. That's what you want isn't it?"

I don't know where it came from, but I heard my own voice croak, "Yes."

"Yes what?"

I whispered again, "I want you to."

"What do you want me to do?"

I almost cried, "I want you to fuck my wife." There, I'd said it. And I knew I meant it. I wanted him to fuck my wife and make her scream with pleasure. It made me sick to my stomach, but my cock had never been so hard.

I had hardly got the words out when I heard the front door and Sue came in. I hurriedly got up and gave her a quick kiss and practically ran out of the house. I got into her car and took off. I only drove a few hundred feet. Then I parked in front of a neighbors' house where a party was going on. There were a lot of other cars and I knew mine wouldn't be noticed.

I jogged back to my house and around the side to the back patio. The drapes were open and I had a good view of the room where Darrel was going to try to fuck my wife. I hadn't been gone over two minutes and it didn't look like anything out of the ordinary was going on.

They were talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Sue was standing in front of Darrel and whatever he said made her mad. Her face turned red and she spit out a reply. Good! She's not going to let him. She's telling him off.

Darrel was sitting with his back to me and I saw him moving around but I didn't know what he was doing. Then Sue's eyes went wide in shock. She was looking down at Darrel, at his lap. I could tell that neither of them was saying anything.

I knew Sue was still mad because her face was red and she was breathing harder than normal. But she wasn't moving. I had to move around to where I could see Darrel and Sue from the side.

When I got to another window I got the shock of my life. Darrel was exposing himself to my wife. He was showing her a cock that was at least 10 inches long and 2 inches across.

How could such a little guy have such a giant cock? I was staring at it as he slowly stroked his hand up and down the length. He forced a large drop of pre cum out the tip and then rubbed it around the head of that monster cock.

I was so engrossed, staring at Darrel's monster cock, that I forgot about Sue. Until she knelt in front of him.

My lovely wife reached out and softly touched that throbbing pole. Then she tried to wrap her fingers around it. I was pleading inside for her to stop. But my own dick was pounding with the blood rushing through it wanting her to continue.

With both her hands gliding up and down the shaft of that monster, she leaned forward and her tongue flicked out and licked from the bottom to the top of his slit. I groaned as I felt a flood of warmth spreading in my pants.

After cumming, I thought the pain in my dick would go away. But if anything my cock got harder than before as my wife lips descended over the head of Darrel's cock. I couldn't believe she could get that monster in her mouth. Her lips were stretched so wide it had to be painful.

Sue was trying to bob her head up and down on that pole while she sucked and her hands pumped up and down faster and faster. Darrel's hands shot forward and grabbed my wife's head at the same time his hips bucked up off the couch. I knew he was filling my loving wife's mouth with jism.

Sue was trying to swallow all of his juice, but there was too much. Some of it ran out of her mouth and flowed down over her flashing hands.

After a minute Darrel let her go and Sue sat back of the floor. She sat there for a minute looking at Darrel. Then she raised her hand up and I could see her wedding ring was covered with his cum. I ripped my pants open when she stuck that finger in her mouth and sucked all the cum off her rings.

While I was pumping my own dick, my wife got up and pulled up her skirt. She removed her panties and then straddled Darrel. She grabbed his monstrous pole and held it as she slowly lowered her pussy, impaling herself on that shaft.

Her face was contorted in pain, and lust, as more and more of Darrel's cock disappeared in her cunt. I couldn't understand how she could get that entire hunk of meat inside her small pussy, but I was silently cheering her on.

I knew now that I wanted to see Darrel fuck my wife. It wasn't just my dick that wanted it, I wanted it. I wanted him to stretch her pussy wide open. I wanted him to fill her with his fertile sperm. I wanted to see her scream in pleasure.

When Sue finally had all of Darrel inside her she rocked back and forth for a bit and then started fucking up and down the length of his shaft. Darrel's cock glistened wetly from my wife's juices and his own cum.

Suddenly, Sue was screaming. I could hear her yells, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh God I'm cumming!"

That was all it took for me. I came again. And I saw that Darrel grabbed my wife's ass and held his cock buried deep in her belly as his balls shot their load into her.

I couldn't take anymore. I had to get away. When I got back to the car I saw that it was time for me to be returning. I cleaned myself up with my shorts and threw them away. Then I got into the car and drove back into my own driveway.

I made sure to make lots of noise when I entered the house so they would know I was back and could get straightened out. I took my time getting to the family room and when I walked in they were both fully dressed and nothing appeared to have happened.

Sue got up and came over to me and gave me a kiss. I couldn't turn away without her asking why so I let her kiss me with that cock-sucking mouth of hers. "Thank you dear."

I didn't know what to say so I asked, "What for?"

"For letting me fuck Darrel. It was the greatest fuck I've ever had." I was stumped. I didn't know what to say or do. I was afraid if I said the wrong thing she would leave me and I didn't want that.

"Darrel's going to spend the night. You can sleep in the guest bedroom." I groaned. I wanted to argue but I couldn't.

Then Darrel spoke the words that doomed me, "Bring Sue to work with you Monday. I want the other guys to see how I fuck the boss's slut wife."

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,883 Followers