I Discover That I Like Men Seeing My Body Ch. 02

Story Info
The Club.
13.8k words
4.55
50k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier part. This will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 02

=====

Hi there; well it's been about 10 months since Piper (aka Peach) and I (Abby aka Abigail aka Bamboo) got our jobs as strippers and it's been a busy 10 months in which a lot has happened. We've earned shed loads of money for the few hours that we work and have got up to quite a few things, some of which I'll tell you about. The others things are just little occurrences of us flashing our tits and pussies in lots of different public places.

The Club

----------

At work we're allowed to mix with the clients once we've done our turn on the stage. However, on the stage we end up totally naked and if we're mingling we're supposed to put some clothes on first. For the first couple of months we'd put a top and a little skirt on, then when we were out shopping one day we saw these little Japanese Kimono jackets that looked cute. Getting one each we cut the bottoms off them so that they ended not quite passed our butts and pussies.

We started wearing them with the waist ties tied and the boss didn't complain; so after a couple of nights we left the ties undone, just letting the jackets hang open. This seemed to go down well as we walked round the club and no one complained. Even when we served some drinks the guys were happy.

So, that has all that we've put on after our turns for the last 6 or so months and we've been getting lots of drinks bought for us; and getting turned-on as the guys stare at us imagining what they would like to do to us.

The gym

----------

One thing that we have done recently is to join a gym. Piper and I wanted to keep fit and flexible for our job; and keep our bodies nice and trim. One of the girls at work told us about a gym where girls can get free membership as long as they didn't mind being stared at. She wouldn't tell us what she meant by that but she was 100% sure that we'd enjoy keeping fit there.

We arrived there to the sight of a naked girl walking in through the front door with a man. Piper and I looked at each other and smiled. We instantly knew that we were going to like it there.

The free membership was conditional on us being over 18 and working out in the nude.

"No problem!" Piper said to the man on reception who explained that to us.

"Okay by me!" I added.

"Right then," Darren (the gym owner) told us. "I'll give you a quick tour then it's up to you what you want to do. If you need any advice about any of the equipment there'll be plenty of men around that will be only too pleased to help you."

Darren led us on a quick tour, ending up in the workout room. He told us what each of the machines were and what they were aimed at. When we got to 2 of the machines he told us that they were leg spreaders and that they toned-up our thighs. He continued saying that they were particularly popular with the girls but he couldn't understand why.

I smiled thinking that I sure could.

We saw a few clothed young men and one naked girl running on a treadmill as we toured the place. The guys in the workout room were mainly watching her but they did have a good look at us as Darren showed us around. I wondered if they'd still be there when we got naked and went back in there.

They were; and so was that girl that we'd seen arriving naked. She was on an exercise cycle so I decided to go on the one next to her and have a chat.

Her name is Tanya and she was there with her boyfriend and she is a LOT older than she looks; even older than me.

As we pedalled and talked she told me that she'd been conned into coming there by her boyfriend but she'd discovered that she preferred working out in the nude so it wasn't that bad. She told me that she found it very embarrassing at first but she just ignores the stares from the men.

When I told her that I was sure that I was going to have lots of orgasms while I was there she told me that having all those orgasms was still embarrassing for her; especially when she had her legs spread wide.

I giggled and told her that I was really looking forward to that part.

When we got off the cycles I realised that Tanya was very short; so short that if I got close to her she'd be able to open her mouth and suck my nipples. What's more, her tits are so small that it looks like her breast growing period lasted only a couple of days. She makes up for that by having her nipples pierced and wearing 3 dangling chains. The third one dangles from a clit piercing. They make her look dead cute.

Our conversation got interrupted by moans coming from Piper. We looked round and saw her with her legs spread wide and 4 men stood in front of her having a good look at her pussy. I felt mine tingle and I got a wet rush. One more legs closed then open and Piper started to cum again.

"That'll be me in a few minutes." Tanya said.

"Why do you do it if you don't like it?" I asked.

"Good question; my boyfriend tells me that I need to tone-up my thighs and that I really like doing it and cumming in front of the guys; which I don't. Well not really. I love cumming but I prefer to do it in my own bedroom."

"I hope that you don't mind me saying," I said, "but it sounds like you do like spreading your legs and letting those men see you cum; why else would you do it? And besides, those gorgeous piercings and chains attract the attention of men."

"That's okay, I don't mind; my boyfriend says the same thing but I'm sure that he's wrong. How can any woman not cum when she's spread like that and being stared at; and wait until you see what Ryan has put on my clit; unfortunately that's definitely a magnet to men's eyes."

"Oh girl, I can't wait to see it." I said. "Shall we go for a run on the treadmill while we wait for our turn on that machine?" I asked Tanya.

When she didn't respond I looked at her and I could swear that she was cumming. After a couple of minutes I asked,

"Did you just cum?"

"Long story; just don't mention the proper name of these machines again please; okay?"

"Err okay; I guess." I replied, wondering what that was all about.

After the running machines Tanya got the chance to go on a leg spreader and I discovered what she meant about her clit. I've never seen anything like it. How the hell did that Ryan get that on there? We watched Tanya cum twice on that machine.

While Tanya was on one of the leg spreaders another girl was using the other spreader. My eyes; and most of the men's eyes in the room were darting from one pussy to the other. Tanya's main attraction was the clit ring and the little chain dangling from her clit hood piercing. The other girl's point of attraction was that her vagina was wide open all the time. It was like Piper's is for the few seconds after I've pulled a big dildo out of her.

I wondered if there was any such thing as an internal pussy spreader that isn't visible from the outside? Something to look-up on the internet later I thought.

Oh boy; do I like those leg spreader machines or do I like those leg spreader machines. I must have cum 4 or 5 times on each of those machines; and each time with an audience of men. When I got off them I asked Piper if we could go for a workout every day.

"On the days that we're not working yes, but I'll be at the front of the queue." Piper replied.

The gym has a big room that they use for yoga and a few other things. It has a few big sponge mats in there so Piper and I went in and started doing our stretching exercises. These include stretching our legs in just about every direction so when we do these exercises at home it is quite common for us to be on our backs with our legs up and spread wide.

This was what we were doing when a couple of guys came into the room and started watching us. The thing was that they came real close to us I could almost feel their breath on my pussy.

Of course, both Piper and I enjoy close attention like that and it wasn't long before I was cumming as I was trying to get my legs behind my head. Those 2 men were staring at my engorged, very wet, twitching pussy at I lost control of myself. For a few seconds I was in heaven.

We continued exercising as 3 more men came in and joined in inspecting our bodies closely. Boy, were we in heaven? We've never exercised for so long and never cum so many times.

Eventually we got tired and decided to call it a day.

We go back to that gym 2 or 3 times a week and there's always a few men there waiting to do some pussy spotting. It took 4 or 5 visits for us to stop deliberately exposing our pussies all the time and to get into our workout routines. Of course we still show our pussies and we still have a few orgasms each visit but we're starting to get more exercise as well.

Now that the cold weather is starting to go away we've started doing what that Tanya girl does -- go to the gym naked. Oh yes, over the winter we both passed our driving tests and we've bought a car. It's great to not have to rely on public transport, but I do miss the flashing that we did on the buses.

Our Piercings

----------------

After we'd seen that Tanya's piercings we both decided to have some of our own. We've both had our nipples pierced and have little barbells in them. We've got these little tassels that we wear when we're on stage. The guys seem to like it when we swing them round (without touching them or our tits).

We've had our clit hoods pierced as well and we have a selection of mostly fake diamonds that we wear usually only on stage but we have both worn some of the bigger ones when we've gone flashing round town. It adds to the slutty appearance that we like to give off.

The Music Festival

---------------------

Piper and I decided that we wanted to go and experience a music festival. We picked one of the largest in the country that happened to have a couple of bands playing that we fancied seeing and we managed to get a couple of tickets.

We planned on camping for the weekend and went to a large camping store to get what we needed. Neither of us had been camping before so we relied on the shopping assistant to tell us what we needed.

When it came to the tent we told him that we wanted something that was small and light. The man showed us a couple of tents and suggested that we go inside the demo models and see what we thought.

Now, neither of us had expected that and we were both wearing short skirts and tops (nothing underneath). It was obvious by the bulge in the man's trousers that he'd enjoyed following us inside the tents as we bent over to get in. I had to smile, and got a wet rush, as I noticed him looking down our lose tops as we knelt in the tents.

I asked him if he'd got anything that we could stand-up in and he showed us one that both Piper and I thought would do. He pointed out where the packed versions were and I went and got one and put it in our trolley.

The man also recommended which sleeping bags we should get (we wanted 2 that could zip together so that we could snuggle together (and other things)); and a few other things. We left the store having spent more than we'd expected, but it didn't worry us as our stripping jobs make us feel quite well-off.

We planned to travel light but having said that, the equipment, a bit of food and just a few clothes took up a lot of space and weighed a lot. If it hadn't been for what we were going for we would probably have abandoned the trip.

Wearing only short skirts, tops and shoes, we finally arrived and were told where we could put up our tent.

That proved to be our first problem as neither of us had put up a tent before. Fortunately, a couple of young men in a nearby tent took pity on us and helped us out. I think that they were enjoying watching us bend over and squat to unfold the material; and that they wanted to get a closer look.

It was then that we discovered that we hadn't bought a tent, we'd bought a gazebo. What's more, the walls were made of mesh so they were totally see-through.

The guys that were helping us were killing themselves laughing, and (at first) we were both pissed that I'd picked-up the wrong bag from the shelf in the store.

After a while Piper said that it would be fun to have everyone seeing us as we slept and got changed. My pussy tingled as she said that last bit.

Having finally got ourselves organised we decided to go for a walk to get the lay of the land. Before setting off we decided to get changed. Weather permitting; we planned on wearing only string bikini tops and tiny wrap micro skirts for the whole of the weekend and we'd bought a selection of cheap ones that we half expected (hoped) to lose over the next few days.

As we stood in the middle of that gazebo about to get changed, Piper asked if I was going to get naked whilst getting changed. She reminded me that there were people in tents all around us and that they could see through the mesh walls of the gazebo and see us.

"Hell yes girl;" I said; "that's what we've come here for isn't it?"

With that I pulled my top up and off then dropped my skirt. I looked all round and saw that we had a small audience.

"Come on girl, you get naked too." I said to Piper.

Within seconds there were 2 naked girls in the gazebo and about 7 or 8 people, mostly men, staring at us. We rummaged around in our bags, taking longer than needed, looking for the right tops and skirts; both of us on our feet and bent at the waist with our knees straight. I knew that my pussy was tingling and gushing and I guessed that Piper's was too.

When I pulled the top and skirt out of my bag I stood up and looked round at the audience then said,

"Come on guys, haven't you seen a naked girl before?"

We got a few 'choice' comments as we put our clothes on then bade farewell to our watchers.

It didn't take long for us to find some guys that wanted to see our tits.

"Get 'em out for the lads love;" we kept hearing.

I was a little nervous as we decided which ones we were going to flash at first. It's one thing stripping and having an orgasm on stage with my knees spread wide, knowing that there are bouncers not far away, but there in that field with all those unsuspecting (and expectant) people about made me nervous and as horny as hell. If I'd been wearing knickers they would have weighed twice their dry weight.

We selected 4 cute looking guys who were about our age and sitting outside their tent drinking beer; and turned to face them.

After a quick look around to make sure that there were no cops around, we lifted our top up over our tits then opened our wrap skirts. You should have seen the guy's faces. They clearly hadn't expected us to actually flash our tits AND pussies to them and they just couldn't believe their luck. Those expressions quickly changed as they realised that it wasn't a quick flash. My nipps were so hard that they ached and my pussy leaked even more. Both Piper and I love it when we're showing our bits to men.

The guys cheered and called us over. After looking at Piper we declined the offer, telling them that we might be back later. We probably would, if we could find them, but we wanted to look around some more before flashing our tits and pussies in exchange for some drinks.

Three more times we got asked to flash our tits before we decided to go over and talk to some cute guys. When we did we got asked to show our tits again. Of course we did, and when they asked us if we wanted a beer we accepted and sat indian style on the ground with them.

One of the guys was a bit more forward and it wasn't long before he reached over and pulled on the ends of the strings on our bikini tops. The inevitable happened and both Piper and I were topless.

So far we'd only exposed our tits to those guys but the 'forward' guy asked us if we were wearing any knickers. Piper looked surprised and asked him what sort of girls he thought we were.

"The fun loving sort," he replied.

"And what has fun loving got to do with not wearing knickers?" I asked.

"Nothing, but the way you two are dressed certainly implies that you intend to have some fun."

"What's wrong with the way we're dressed?" Piper asked.

"Nothing; absolutely nothing; you both look great don't they guys? Well, are you?"

Piper and I looked at each other, giggled and stood up. I turned to the guy next to me and lifted the front of my skirt. I slid my feet apart and let him stare at my pussy.

His eyes were getting me close to cumming but I wasn't ready to have an orgasm quite yet so I turned round and looked at Piper. She hadn't lifted her skirt; instead she'd taken it off. All she was wearing was her shoes.

Not wanting to be out done, I unfastened and dropped mine.

"Want this?" One on the guys said as he held out a beer bottle.

I wondered if he was expecting me to put it in my pussy but I giggled, called him a naughty boy and sat down again.

Piper sat down as well and picked up a beer bottle.

"Cheers guys;" she said; "Here's to a fun weekend."

"It will be with you two around." One of the guys said.

We sat indian style again and drank and talked about the festival and a few other irrelevant things. Because of the way we were sat the guys could see our tits and hard nipples but they couldn't see our pussies, only our bald pubic bones.

Piper asked the guys what they did for a living, and inevitably, they asked us.

"We're strippers." Piper replied.

"Wow!" One of them said; "that probably explains why you seem to be comfortable sat here without any clothes on."

"Yeah, that's not all that we're comfortable with." Piper said; "maybe we'll show you later."

"What do you mean?" One of the guys asked.

"Well...." Piper continued; "We end our turn by kneeling on the stage with our knees wide apart and we usually cum just by being stared at by the audience."

"What!" One of the guys said; "you can cum just by being looked at?"

"Yeah, of course," Piper replied; "can't all girls? Maybe we'll show you later."

"Ready when you are." Another of the guys said.

"We haven't had enough to drink yet." I said.

"That can easily be fixed." I heard as more bottles of beer appeared.

The conversation got round to the bands that were performing and one of the guys told everyone about one thing that happened at the same concert last year. Apparently some girls had gone crowd surfing and one had got stripped while she was being passed about.

"Wow!" I said, "I've got to have a go at that."

"Me too." Piper added.

The talk of getting stripped and groped got me feeling a little more horny and a few more beers got me more relaxed and even more horny; and without realising it at first, I'd straightened my legs and leaned back on my elbows. My legs were still closed but the front of my slit was on show; and the guys quickly noticed.

"Careful," one of the guys said; "you might cum."

I giggled a bit and opened my legs but stood my beer bottle in front of my pussy.

"Hey, don't tease us." I heard.

I picked my bottle up, took a swig and put it back in front of my pussy.

"Cock tease!" One of the guys said.

I looked over to Piper and grinned as I saw that she too had straightened her legs, but her ankles were crossed.

"If I move that bottle will you cum for us?" One of the guys asked.

"Maybe!" I replied.

I was on both my elbows at that point and I didn't move as one of the guys reached over and took the bottle.

Four pairs of male eyes and one pair of female eyes were staring at my pussy; and that didn't include any that were passing by.

I felt my stomach tingle, my nipples hurt and my pussy get even wetter.

"Fuck!" I heard; "look at those lips swell up and shine."