I Don't Want to Spoil the Party

Story Info
A dangerous wager between friends at a party.
4k words
4.35
454.9k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was New Year's Eve and I was really enjoying myself. In my entire life, I had made two solid friends and they were standing in the room with me. We were in Tom's basement shooting pool and drinking beer while our wives chatted upstairs.

I had moved back to Allentown a year ago, after living and working in Philly for fifteen years. Ray had gone to Stanford and settled in California after he got his degree. He had just moved back East earlier in the fall. Tom, on the other hand, had taken over the family business and had never lived more than five miles from his childhood home.

We had known each other since junior high school. We played sports, fished, golfed, chased the same girls and just generally enjoyed the same thinks ever since. Over the years we had bailed each other out of a more than a few jams. Now we were back together and it was great.

Next year would mark our 25th high school reunion but it seemed like we had graduated yesterday. As usual, the conversation had gotten around to our 'glory days'.

"I remember how Greg spent six weeks chasing that redheaded Sue Jenson around so he'd have a date for the prom," chuckled Ray. "Then Tom up and asked her to the prom and she accepted! Man, were you pissed, Greg!"

"Yeah, but I wound up getting Donna Palmate to go to the prom with me. She made Sue Jenkins look like a grade-schooler," I countered. "I remember getting my hands on those incredible tits of hers that night and thinking how I should thank Tom for taking that red head off my hands."

"Bullshit! I was thinking about you when she was giving me my first blowjob. Well, that isn't exactly true," laughed Tom. "I did think about you, Greg, after I dropped her off at her house. I'll trade those big tits for a blowjob any time!"

"You two were getting all sexed up and never thought about me," added Ray. "Remember I took Mrs. Wilson's mousy niece because I was afraid I'd fail Biology if I didn't. She was visiting from Ohio and Old Wilson made it pretty plain it was in my best interest to show her niece a good time. I couldn't believe she tried to practically rape me at Memory Lane. She was flat-chested and kinda homely, but she wanted it in the worst way. If one of you pricks would have loaned me a rubber I would have gotten my first piece of ass that night!"

"Shit, Ray. You should be thanking us for saving you for a much better first experience. That girl was ugly to the bone!" I chuckled.

We had enjoyed many experiences together back then. We would go out every night cruising for girls. At least that was what we said we were doing. Looking back, I realize now we really weren't trying to get laid. If a girl seemed willing to succumb to the charms of one of us, we would have some reason why she didn't qualify as a target of our lust. We were in love with the talk, the chase, the excitement of looking for our first real sexual experience, but we were too nervous and timid to actually act on it. It was a great time in our lives, so our memories were fond ones.

"I'll say this," laughed Tom. "I may have been a little slow with the women in high school, but I turned into quite a stud a few years later. I used to be nervous, but once you know how to please a woman, it's all so simple."

"Well, that demonstrates you haven't learned anything, Asshole! There is no pleasing a woman," countered Ray. "You just wore Nancy down to where she finally gave in and married you. I wouldn't say you have her pleased, as you put it. You have her married."

"The reason she married me is because of my suave, dashing persona," argued Tom. "She was no easy catch. Many tried and all failed before I came along, my friend. It was just that I finally matured and learned what it takes to seduce a woman."

"Well, I hate to break your bubble, Old Pal, but Pamela was the cream of the crop in her class at Stanford. No one even got a sniff until I came along. If it weren't for my charm and seductive powers, she'd still be a virgin, rather than the mother of two," beamed Ray.

"You idiots have no idea how hard it is to get into a real woman's pants. I had to hone my skills for two years before Angela gave in. There isn't another man on the planet that could have had success with her, even after two years!" I avowed. "Angela made it necessary for me to become the absolute best Don Juan the world has ever known. The only problem is that by the time I had all my moves developed and sharpened, I was engaged. That is a lucky thing for all the men with wives, mothers, sisters, and daughters that they love. I could have them all."

"You pompous ass!" grinned Tom. "Your skills with the fairer sex are far below mine. I should be forbidden by husbands to even be in the same room as their wives. They are putty in my hands, or at least they would be if Nancy weren't so specific about how I'd be separated from my balls if I ever strayed."

"Yeah," agreed Ray. "We'd be sowing oats all over the place if it weren't for our wives. We just don't have the balls, or stupidity, to do anything that would upset them, let alone fuck some other woman."

"It makes you wonder how we would have done with each others' wives, doesn't it?" asked Tom. "Would either of us gotten into Pamela's thong if we had known her back when you met her? Would Nancy have fallen for one of you bums? Not likely, I must admit. Angela, on the other hand, already finds me quite attractive and I have to careful to avoid her. She'd never be happy with you again if I gave her a tumble."

"You jackass!" I practically shouted. "Angela's ass is so far out of your league, and reach, it isn't even funny! I have noticed the way Nancy looks at my crotch when you aren't around, however."

That was the way we always bantered when we were together, but we all knew it was talk and remained best friends. Maybe it was the beer, or just boredom, but things got out of control that evening.

"I could get either of your wives into bed, if I put my mind to it," smirked Tom. "If we weren't friends, and if I thought Nancy wouldn't find out somehow, I'd do them both, just to show you guys exactly who's the top dog in this pack."

"Do you want to put some money on that?" demanded Ray. "I'd be willing to bet I could bang Nancy before you even got close to Pamela. Shit, I'd do Angela just for good measure."

"Wait a minute. Let the voice of reason prevail here," I interrupted. "No one tries to get into Angela's pants. Not unless I'm in on the bet, too."

That wasn't really the smartest thing to say, but we were trying to out-bluster each other and I wanted to show I could play the game as well as anyone.

"Why don't we make it a three-way bet," suggested Tom. "We each toss a few hundred into a pot. Then we draw straws or something to decide whose wife we seduce. It'll be like a round robin tournament or something like that."

"Okay. I'll write the three ladies' names on a piece of paper. We'll keep drawing names until none of us has our own wife's name," Ray suggested. "The first guy to fuck the designated wife gets the pot. Is that a deal?"

"How dumb do I look?" I quickly responded. "Am I going to take your word that you seduced my wife, or do I wait for her to tell me, not that it would ever happen. My point is that since this is such delicate territory, it will be difficult to proclaim a winner without some serious shit hitting the fan."

"You're right about that, Greg. This could easily ruin our friendship and get us all divorced. I guess we should forget the whole thing," Tom sighed. "There're no free passes when you're married."

Ray, always a quick thinker, offered a variation on the bet.

"We're all honest men here. We have the contest without really claiming the prize, quite. Does either of your wives shave down there?"

"Not since our daughter was born," I admitted.

"Nancy always said it itched too much when it grows back, so the answer is that she doesn't shave," revealed Tom. "Why do you ask?"

"Let's do the bet the same, except the winner will be the guy that gets another guy's wife to shave her pussy. Actual penetration, with anything, be it a human body part, or an inanimate object, will not be allowed. The trick will be to come so close to seducing the other guy's wife that she will shave her little kitty for you. When one of our wives turns up bald, the game will be over. We'll meet and disburse the pot. The way this will be enforced is that once the wife shaves, the husband has 24 hours to inform the other two, or the lucky man will proceed to fuck the woman. That will be an incentive to admit when you have lost," brainstormed Ray.

"That could work, unless one of us talks a wife into shaving while her husband is out of town or something. Then the deadline could pass and the wife gets banged without the husband having a chance to yield," I worried.

"It will be a rule that the husband must be at home before the 24 hour surrender period begins. How's that sound?" asked Ray.

We looked at each other, dug our wallets out and tossed three hundred dollars each on the pool table. Tom gathered it up and put it in an old tomato can on a shelf. There were so many different things stacked there; it was very unlikely anyone would find it.

Then he turned dug out some paper, cut it into three pieces the same size, and wrote the three wives' names down. Tom then placed them in a little plastic pail the kids had outgrown and offered me first draw. I drew my wife, Angela's name, and tossed it back in. Then Ray went next. It took eight tries, but we finally had a drawing that worked.

I drew Ray's wife, Pamela, Ray got Nancy, and Tom was going to try his luck with my Angela.

"Can you morons remember who you drew?" asked Tom as he ripped the papers to tiny pieces and tossed them in the garbage.

"I guess when you go to bed at night and find a wet spot you'll know I remembered the name," chuckled Ray. "I can't wait to get into your wife's panties!"

"That won't happen, my friend. Of that, I am certain," vowed Tom. "I'll have Angela's pubes between my teeth before you even find out what color thong Nancy is wearing. There is no rule that says we can't remove the hair ourselves, is there?

"Not as long as you don't drug them or force them. All is fair, in love and beaver pelting," I laughed as Tom and Ray groaned.

"Gentleman, I suggest we have a time limit on this endeavor, or we could become old and forget why the hell we were even trying to get into these ladies' little panties," stated Ray. "Let's make it the July 4th party Greg is going to have at his house. We either have a winner, or we get our money back at that time. Tom, bring the money to the party."

"I'm having a party on July 4th?" I asked.

"Yeah, you have a pool and we need to meet and declare a winner or a truce. This way you have lots of time to plan the party," added Ray.

"Wait a minute!" I protested. "I'll be doing all kinds of shit to get ready and Tom will be diddling my wife while I'm wasting time!"

"Okay, we'll vote, you whiner," grinned Ray.

It was close but I lost by one vote and agreed to host a July 4th party to terminate the wager.

We went back upstairs to join the ladies. It was really weird watching Angela as I tried to charm Pamela, without being too obvious. I knew Pamela wouldn't be easy, although we always got along well. She was blonde, had a nice slim figure, and was quite attractive and the thought of nibbling her blonde hairs off one at a time appealed to me. I knew it wouldn't happen over night. I knew I had to remain focused and determined, and damn careful not to upset Angela!

Over the next few days, I made a mental list of all the things I needed to do to be successful. I had played more than a few sports and knew how important discipline and good strategy were. First, and foremost, was to develop a good defense. I had been a little lax in my attention to Angela and I knew that had to change if I, or actually she, were going to have the power to ward off the evil invader, Tom.

To that end, I began lavishing Angela with gifts and attention. I tried to make love to her as often as I humanly could. If I felt a little tired, I would go down on her, just to keep her satisfied. It would help me form a habit of keeping a close eye on her little muff. I sure didn't want to miss my 24 hour deadline!

Then I had to find ways to keep Angela away from Tom while thinking of reasons to see Pamela. It was quite a complicated load I was trying to carry. At the same time, it became clear that Ray and Tom had pretty much the same plan. Ray wanted to avoid us, but spend time with Tom and Nancy. Tom was trying to practically move in with us, while keeping Ray at bay. It was an interesting situation.

"Oh, God, Honey! That feels so good," Angela groaned as my oral skills managed another score. "I don't know what has gotten into you, but you have become one fine pussy-eater."

"Thanks, Sweetheart. I just love you so much and you taste so good, I can't help myself," I cooed. "You taste better than strawberries, cherries, and an angel's kiss in spring."

"You are so romantic these days," smiled Angela. "Lie down here and let me repay the favor."

That was another unplanned result of the wager. I was trying to keep Angela satisfied so that she wouldn't even consider Tom's pathetic advances. I was getting blowjobs and hot sex almost every day, simply because Angela was trying to be an equal partner. I began to wonder if I would have the testosterone needed to seduce Pamela. Angela was keeping me pretty well drained!

I was paranoid if I saw Ray and Tom weren't close by. We'd stop in for an occasional beer at the local pub. We all noticed how nervous one of us was if all three of us weren't there. It became an unspoken agreement that all three of us would stop on Wednesdays. That way we each felt our wife was safe and there was no need for panic.

We would compare notes and laugh at how we thwarted each other's brilliant schemes. Tm and Ray admitted that their sex lives were active to the point of being unhealthy.

"We're in our 40's for Christ sake," moaned Ray. "We can't keep this up till July. My dick will be worn to a nub. Pamela hasn't stopped fucking me since the night of the wager."

"You, too?" asked Tom. "Nancy never liked oral sex, but she'll drain me every night if I don't make love to her first. Back all those years ago, when we were trying to get laid, we never dreamed it would come to this, did we? I can't refuse her anything for fear you will slide in during a lull in the action."

"Hey, that isn't fair. I don't even know if I'd have anything left for Nancy, if I had the chance," complained Ray. "I have to worry about this bastard, Greg, sniffing around my wife all the time! I hardly have the energy or the time to nail Nancy, although I am making headway."

"Yeah, right!" Tom laughed. "She's been fucked and eaten to a frazzle. I mentioned your name the other day and she had no idea to whom I was referring. I'm just trying to save a little mojo for Angela."

"Good," chuckled Ray. "I told her to keep it to herself. When you see that bald little kitten, you'll shit your pants!"

It suddenly occurred to me that we had returned to our glory days. We were once again telling all kinds of things, and giving excuses and reasons why we weren't doing each other's wives! The truth was, all three of us were quite happy keeping things as they were. The sex was great and the game forced us to keep our wives sated. At our age, it was a bit tiring, but a hell of a lot of fun. We were happy campers.

Even knowing all this, I never let my guard down. I was not going to be the victim of a sneak attack! I kept my eyes wide open and on Angela's lovely little pussy when I wasn't in it or eating it!

The months ticked away and July finally came. I had lost five pounds, Ray dropped ten, and Tom was seven pounds lighter than New Year's Eve. If nothing else, we were in better shape than when the year began.

Angela had been great about having a party, although she insisted I get the yard and pool cleaned, manicured until all was spotless. I spent a few afternoons after work, making certain Angela would not have any reason to complain. July 4th finally arrived and all was ready. Angela had purchased a sharp new swim suit for me. It had a matching shirt and I thought I looked pretty good with the five pounds gone from my stomach.

I was in the bedroom admiring myself in the mirror when Angela held up a bright orange one piece suit to show me.

"Check this suit out, Big Boy," she laughed. "I just hope my tits stay in my top today. Do you like the color?" she asked as she began to undress.

"It is really hot!" I responded. "Ray and Tom won't be able to keep their...what the fuck!!" I practically screamed.

My beloved wife was standing before me with a totally bald, and very beautiful, pussy! I began to sweat. My knees turned to jelly. I struggled for a breath.

"Do you like it, Darling?" asked Angela. "I did it this morning for you. It'll also be better with this suit I bought with the French cut. Why are you so pale?"

I couldn't speak. I had let my guard down and I lost. It was simple. Tom had gotten me good. I lost the bet on the last day. Now I had to worry about Angela. How attracted was she to Tom? Would Tom end his pursuit when he got the money from the pot? Why had I agreed to such a stupid bet? I gathered my thoughts and managed a weak smile.

"I'm fine, Sweetheart. Quite honestly, you look fantastic, and your little kitty never looked better," I admitted. "You've never looked better, or sexier."

"Thank you, Sir. I'll see that you are well rewarded for that kind remark!" she promised. "I thought that when you wanted to eat at the Y you'd like the dish clean and easy to find."

"I appreciate that," I replied as I turned and headed out to the pool. I had everything ready, but I needed to be alone with my thoughts. I had pretty well screwed my head back on straight when the company arrived, right on time.

I opened the door and gave Pamela a hug and shook Ray's hand. She looked fantastic in a modest two piece that showed her slim figure well. Ray looked like he had just found a cat turd in his cereal. He brushed past me without any comment.

Coming up the walk were Nancy and Tom. I wanted to deck the bastard, but my sense of fair play prevented it. Nancy was wearing a yellow one piece suit that showed off her rather ample charms to great advantage. She hugged me and moved on. Tom looked at me and I looked at him. I was wondering if he was going to gloat and if I was going to paste him if he did. He just nodded and walked into the house.

Tom's kids, my kids, and Ray's were already splashing in the pool. I had asked a neighborhood girl to supervise the pool all day so the adults would be able to relax.

I turned to follow Tom as he joined the other adults in the kitchen.

"Jesus!" exclaimed Pamela. "This looks more like a funeral than a party. What miserable sourpusses these so-called men are!"

"They don't seem too jovial for a bunch of best friends, do they?" asked Nancy. "What could make a great friendship turn so sour, so fast, I wonder?"

"I was going to suggest we wait, but it won't be much of a party if we don't relieve these morons' anxieties. What do you girls think?" questioned Angela.

"I'd say we definitely have to change this mood or forget the party," Pamela agreed.

"I second that," grinned Nancy.

As Angela walked over to the kitchen counter she spoke to the group.

"I want you boys to watch what I am about to do, and learn from it," she grinned.

Then she took some device off the counter and turned a switch. We immediately heard the kids talking and playing in the pool.

"That's one of those alerts they make so you can listen to your kids when they are little," observed Tom. "We have one someplace, but haven't used it in years."

12