I Dream of Jeannie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inishfree
Inishfree
128 Followers

"Oh my goodness, Sensei. What are you doing to me? I want more and more and more. Please more."

Roger now has as much of the vibrator in her as he can while still being able to hold on to it. Jeannie is still crying for more. He reaches into the box to pull out one of the 9" vibrators. The increased length and width should help out. He turns on the bigger vibrator while withdrawing the smaller one from her pussy. Just as quickly he reinserts the 9" vibrator and buries it into her pussy and keeps thrusting. Jeannie is now coming unglued. It doesn't take long before Jeannie is approaching her second orgasm. Her knees high in the air and her ass rising up off the bed culminate in another series of joyous moans and screams.

"Oh Sensei," Jeannie gasps, "please do that to me again. That was by far the best one yet. I really like this pussy fucking stuff."

Roger interjects, "I think it is time for you to do it to yourself. Roll over and get on your hands and knees."

Jeannie quickly complies. Now Roger has to stare at her gorgeous ass cheeks.

"Here are several vibrators and dildos. I want you to penetrate yourself with them. This is another form of masturbation."

Jeannie eagerly grabs the 9" vibrator and turns it on. She reaches between her legs and starts to rub the length of it up and down her pussy. She keeps this up for a while and then puts the tip of it past her pussy lips. Slowly but surely, Jeannie pushes it in deeper and deeper. Her tempo and the vibrations are sending her over the top again. With her face buried in the bed, she screams out in joy, as she experiences her third orgasm in a row. Jeannie then withdraws the vibrator and takes one of the 9" dildos. She easily inserts it in her dripping pussy and begins to pick up her pace. The dildo and her hand are becoming a blur as she reaches 'ramming speed'. It is clear that she is more in control now. Her breathing is hard but more regular. The lack of vibration is allowing her to extend the time between orgasms. She keeps sawing the dildo in and out of her starving pussy.

Roger reaches into his box of tricks again. While Jeannie is taking care of her business, he takes it one step further. He pulls out a vibrator with a 5" long flexible shaft of anal beads spaced about 1" apart. They start small at one end and grow a little larger each time. He also takes out a bottle of lube and removes the cap. Rogers now steps up between Jeannie's legs. She is still lost in her own world as he pours a small amount of lube down the crack of her ass. He then slowly starts to insert his finger into her asshole. Jeannie responds almost immediately.

"What are you doing, Sensei?" That is not my pussy."

In a calm voice Roger replies, "I am aware of that Jeannie. You concentrate on what you are doing. I want you to tell me what you feel." He pushes his finger in to the knuckle. He pushes it in and out several times before he attempts two fingers. With now two fingers working in and out of her ass, Jeannie says, "That feels very different. Very nice, but very different."

Roger then removes his fingers and puts the first anal bead past her sphincter. One by one he moves them deeper into her ass. As the last bead penetrates her ass, Roger switches the vibrator on. He pulls the beads out slowly and pushes them back just as slow. Jeannie's reaction is now changing. She is not complaining, she is now driving her ass backwards to meet the thrust of his hand. Her slamming the dildo in and out of her pussy and the new sensation to her ass soon become more than Jeannie can handle. Her whole body jerks up and down like she is riding a bronco. As she climaxes, for the fourth time, her whole body collapses on the bed.

"I do not know what to say, Sensei. These are all new feelings to me. They were two completely different feelings but both wonderful and very pleasurable."

Roger clarifies, "Well Jeannie, you might call that a two for one special. The inner lining of your anal cavity has totally separate nerve endings than your pussy. Being able to stimulate both of them allows you to feel that double sensation."

Jeannie rolls over and looks at her teacher. "I liked both of them, Sensei. I like both of them very much indeed."

Roger instructs Jeannie that class is over for the day. He tells her that she may continue with practicing all the lessons she has learned. Roger further restricts her from using anything to penetrate her ass. "Tomorrow's lesson is on anal sex. Get a good night's rest. You're definitely going to need it."

Roger packs up the 'Tsunami Wonder', the anal beads and returns them to the box. He then leaves the house.

Day Five

As Roger makes his way up the walk to the front door; he is going over, in his mind, the details of the last few days. "Let's see now. So far things have been going much better than I had planned. Jeannie has become a raving little sex machine. We have one more lesson today with two days of exams after that. I hope that she's ready for today."

Roger walks through the front door but doesn't see Jeannie anywhere is sight.

"Jeannie," he shouts, "where are you? Class is ready to begin."

Jeannie rises slowly, from lying on the couch. She sits up and stares blankly at her teacher and then collapses back down on the couch. Roger runs over to the couch saying, "Jeannie, are you alright? Are you sick or something?"

Jeannie looks up and says, "No, Sensei. I am not sick; I'm just totally exhausted. I was up studying very hard last night. I had so many orgasms in a row that I could not count them all. I slept very well but I am so tired this morning."

Roger interjects, "Well, I appreciate your efforts but today is a very important class. You need to be alert. Maybe you could blink up a pot of strong coffee. We can share a few cups while we discuss today's lesson."

Jeannie sits up on the couch and uses her gifted powers, as a tray with hot coffee appears on the table. She pours them both a cup and gives one to her teacher. After taking a few sips, Jeannie looks up at her teacher. "Sensei, I wanted to talk to you about my lesson today. I have been thinking about it and I don't think I am going to be able to fit those dildos in my tiny little ass."

Roger answers, "I can understand your worry but there shouldn't be any problems. You know Jeannie, many women says that a good ass fucking is the best of all. In fact, anal sex is Tony's favorite."

Jeannie perks up a little, "Oh, then I will try my very best. I do not want to disappoint my Master."

Roger continues with his lecture, "I'm glad to hear you say that. Jeannie, you need to understand that in certain aspects anal sex is not much different than oral sex. Your must learn to relax your anal muscles just as you learned to relax your throat muscles. And basically, there are only two important rules that you must remember about anal sex."

Jeannie looks inquisitively, "What are those, Sensei?"

Roger responds, "A great deal of patience and plenty of lubrication."

Jeannie giggles, almost spilling her coffee.

"I am not kidding," Roger says, "This is no laughing matter. Anal sex can be extremely painful if you don't take the necessary time to let it happen."

Jeannie gets a very serious look on her face. "There's no need to worry though, Jeannie. Like I told you, patience and lubrication.....patience and lubrication."

Roger's comforting words have removed the worried look from Jeannie's face and her demeanor relaxes.

"So are you ready to begin your lesson?" asks Roger.

"Yes Sensei. I am ready," replies Jeannie.

Roger begins, "Good. I think that we will be using the bedroom again for today's lesson."

Jeannie springs up from the couch, "Shall I remove my clothes, Sensei?" she says.

"Yes," says Roger, "I think that would be the proper thing to do."

Jeannie bounces into the bedroom, as Roger follows. She suddenly crosses her arms, blinks and now is completely naked.

"Jeannie", he shouts, "What did I tell you about using your powers?"

Jeannie cowers slightly, "I am sorry, Sensei," she says. "I did not know that I could not use them to disrobe. It makes it so much quicker and easier."

Roger tells her, "Making things quicker and easier are not always the best way. A man likes to watch a woman remove her clothes. Sometimes, the slower she does it, the more excited the man feels. So I want you to blink your clothes back on."

Jeannie does as instructed and now is wearing her genie outfit again.

"Now", Roger goes on, "I want you to remove your clothes very slowly for me, beginning with your top."

Jeannie gives a very sexy smile to her teacher, as she removes her short red jacket. She then begins slowly to pull up at the bottom of her pink halter-top. As her hands rise to pull her top over her head, Jeannie's beautiful tits pop out and lightly bounce. "Like this Sensei?" she asks.

Roger eagerly responds, "Yes, Jeannie, just like that."

Jeannie puts her thumbs into the waistband of her pantaloon bottoms and begins to pull them down.

"No, no," Roger interrupts, "I want you to turn around and show me your ass, as you remove them."

Jeannie turns around and begins to remove her pantaloons. As the material reaches the top of her ass, she bends over so her firm pear shaped cheeks are poking at Roger. The material then clears her entire ass. Still fully bent over, Jeannie steps out of her bottoms and tosses them on the chair. Roger's mind is whirling, "It doesn't get any better than this. I know it will later on but for right now, life is good."

With a growing hard-on, Roger is momentarily incapable of moving. "Jeannie," he asks, "will you please go in the living room and bring my storage box in here."

Jeannie quickly prances her way into the living room and returns with the box. "Shall I lie down on the bed?" she asks.

"No," says Roger, "you may get on the bed but I want you on your hands and knees."

Jeannie does as she is told. As she climbs on the bed, she looks around and gives another sexy little smile. Wiggling her ass, she says, "Like this, Sensei?"

Roger opens his box up and pulls out some of his toys. He also pulls out the bottle of lubrication. "That's just perfect, Jeannie. Now I want you to completely relax. I am going to start with some lube in your ass."

Roger opens the bottle and squirts a small stream of the lube down the crack of Jeannie's sweet buns. He uses his index finger to push it into her asshole.

"Ohhhh, Sensei, that feels very nice!!" squeals Jeannie.

Slowly Roger keeps poking his finger in and out of her ass. Adding more lube, he now forces a second finger in and keeps pushing back and forth with the full length of his fingers. Jeannie begins to moan softly.

Roger tells her, "I want you to rub your pussy."

Her hand sneaks down between her legs and she begins massaging her pussy, as instructed.

"See," Roger says, "patience and lubrication does the trick. Just keep relaxing and enjoy the ride."

Roger picks up the anal beads vibrator from the bed. He removes his fingers from Jeannie's ass. She lets out a quiet but disappointing sigh. He places a little more lube on the beads and slowly feeds them into her rectum. Once again, Jeannie begins to moan with delight. Roger gets it all in and switches on the vibrator. Her ass jerks upwards at the sensation.

"Oh Sensei, she screams, "this feels wonderful. Please don't stop. I want you to put it deeper in my ass."

Well, Roger has run out of beads and he's got the whole 5" in. "Perhaps this will help," he says.

Roger leaves the flexible shaft dangling from Jeannie's ass while he reaches for the "Tsunami Wonder'. He runs lube down the 7" of the vibrator's shaft. As quickly as the anal beads are removed, Roger switches on the vibrator and plunges all 7" into Jeannie's twitching ass.

"Oh faster, Sensei, faster," she cries.

As Roger is running the full length of the vibrator in and out of her ass, Jeannie is furiously rubbing her pussy. After a few minutes of this, her body can no longer contain itself. Waves of ecstasy roll over Jeannie. Her hips and ass are bucking forward and back meeting her teacher's plunging movements. With a thunderous scream, Jeannie reaches the highest level of pleasure yet. She explodes with another massive orgasm.

"Oh my, Sensei," she pants, "I never realized how wonderful something could feel. I never...I never...well, I just never knew."

With the vibrator withdrawn from her ass, Jeannie rolls on her side and curls into a fetal position.

"I knew you would like it if we just took the time," says Roger. "It just takes a little time. Now do you think that you might be able to try the 9" dildo?" he asks.

"I will try Sensei, but can we go slowly again," Jeannie answers.

"You can take all the time you wish because I want you to fuck yourself with it," her teacher says.

Roger hands Jeannie one of the 9" dildos. She gets back up on her hands and knees and tries to place the head near her asshole but Jeannie seems to be fumbling a little. Roger instructs her to turn herself on the bed so that her ass faces the mirrored closet doors.

"This will give you a better view of things," he says.

Roger helps out by placing some more lube in her ass and also spreads some along the length of the dildo. Jeannie looks around her side as she attempts re-entry. Without much effort, she slips the head of the dildo in her ass. Slowly she strokes it in and out, gaining more length as she goes. Jeannie now has about 4" of the dildo up her asshole and her moaning begins to rise.

"Sensei, this is so much bigger. I don't know if I can fit anymore inside me," she cries.

"Just take your time, Jeannie," Roger says, "You're doing just fine. Just relax your muscles. Don't try to fight it."

It is clear that the extra width is challenging Jeannie. She's a trooper though; wanting to be able to please her Master makes Jeannie eager to try even more. She keeps stroking the dildo in and out, in and out. Soon another inch has sunk into her depths. Taking her time and trying her best Jeannie has now managed to get 7" of the dildo up her ass. She now attempts to use her other hand to rub her pussy but has a difficult time maintaining her balance. Giving up on that, Jeannie concentrates more on her initial task. Roger now sees that her hips are starting to grind again. More and more she tries to go deeper. In a short time now, Jeannie has the entire 9" going in and out of her ass. The bed is shaking and her body is trembling. Her self indulgent, fast speed plunging is peaking.

"Ah, ah, ah," she cries, "here I cummmmmmmmm!!!!" She collapses on the bed.

"Jeannie, that was just fantastic," says Roger, "you are a born natural. I have never had a student who approached her lessons with such fervor. I am very proud of you."

Jeannie rolls over on her back and looks up at her teacher. She has beads of sweat on her forehead, "Thank you, Sensei. I never could have done it without you. You deserve all the credit. Well, now when someone tells me to 'go fuck yourself in the ass', I will know exactly what to do."

They both burst into laughter.

"Jeannie, you are a treasure," Roger says, "now get plenty of rest tonight; and I mean rest. Tomorrow is the first day of final exams."

As Roger turns to leave, a very pleased and content Jeannie replies, "I will Sensei, but I will also study some more. I want to get the highest grades that I can get."

Day Six -- Final Exams

Roger's appearance has changed today. Instead of his regular brown suit, he now sports a full-length white lab coat. He is carrying a small clipboard under his arm. It is quite the distinguished professor look. He walks through the front door to see Jeannie sitting on the couch with her hands clasped together, on her lap.

"Good morning, Sensei," she says, "I am anxiously waiting to take my tests. I have studied very hard. I hope that I get a passing grade."

Roger responds, "I'm sure that you will do just fine, Jeannie. You have been a very good student. Shall we go to the bedroom to begin your test?"

As he walks to the bedroom, Jeannie follows. Not wanting to make a mistake in judgment, she asks, "Shall I remove my clothes, Sensei?"

Roger acknowledges, "That would be good, please do that now."

Jeannie also remembers the advice that her teacher had given her the day before. Slowly dancing in place, she removes her little red jacket. Then, seductively swaying, she removes her halter-top and throws it on the chair. She begins sweeping her hands across her belly and then up to her breasts. She massages them a few times and then playfully twists her pink nipples. Her hands then move to her still swaying hips, as she slowly begins to lower her pantaloons. When they are half way down her hips, she turns around and bends completely over. As she lowers them to her feet, she wiggles her ass.

Roger picks up his clipboard and makes some marks on it. "Nice touch, Jeannie," he says. Jeannie now stands before him.

"Today exam," Roger says, "is on oral sex."

Thinking quickly, and wanting to please her teacher, Jeannie pipes in, "Oh, then we will need the jelly dong, Sensei. I will go and get it from the living room."

As she makes a move toward the door, Roger raises his arm to stop her. "That will not be necessary," he tells her.

Jeannie questions, "Then how can I take the test to show you how I can put 10" of cock down my throat?"

Roger instructs, "Jeannie, the ability to deep throat was just one of many details required for a proper blowjob. What about all the things that we covered in your studies?"

Jeannie questions once more, "Sensei, I do not understand. How will I be tested to prove what I have learned?"

The moment Roger has been waiting for. "Well that is very simple, Jeannie. You will be giving me the blowjob."

Jeannie looks very surprised, "I am to suck your cock, Sensei?" she shyly says.

"Why of course you do. Who, as your teacher, is more qualified to know if you are proficient enough to pass the test? A jelly dong can't give a very honest evaluation. Is this a problem, Jeannie? Are you bothered by this?" quizzes Roger.

"Well no, Sensei. I was caught a little off-guard by it. I will not make it a problem. I am still very anxious to get a good grade. Shall I begin right now?" Jeannie asks.

"Take a moment to catch your breath and get yourself focused. I want you to be completely at ease for the exam," Roger tells her. "You can start by sitting down on the bed. Let me remove my lab coat, and then you can begin with the exam."

Jeannie does as she is instructed to do, and sits on the edge of the bed.

Roger turns away from Jeannie and moves toward the coat rack on the wall. He un-does the five or six buttons of his lab coat, removes it and hangs it on the hook. To Jeannie's surprise, he is not wearing a stitch of clothing on underneath. As he turns to walk back, Jeannie's mind has completely forgotten his nudity. Her attention is fully focused on the white anaconda that is coming her way.

Roger's body, also, has been blessed by nature. Hanging between his legs is a 12" cock that has got to be 2" in diameter. As Roger moves closer to Jeannie, she is snapped out of her snake-induced trance.

"Your cock is huge, Sensei!! You are so much bigger than my Master. How can I ever get all that down my throat", she exclaims.

"Yes, I realize that, Jeannie. I am sure that you will do just fine. As a matter of fact, if you can completely deep throat me, I will give you an A+ for the exam." Jeannie reaches out to grab his cock about midway of its length. "I will do my very best, Sensei," she replies.

As she begins to stroke Roger's cock up and down, it gets fully rigid and reaches its total length and width. Jeannie's hand is so small that she can't touch her fingers together while wrapping her hand around his shaft. She starts stroking his cock up and down with both hands. She then takes one hand and reaches down to gently fondle his balls. Moving her other hand back up toward the top of Roger's cock, Jeannie opens her mouth and sucks on the head. "I have been waiting for this for a long time," Roger thinks.

Inishfree
Inishfree
128 Followers