I Dream of Suzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In a way I feel sorry for him, he's so far out of control he doesn't know what to do."

"Don't feel sorry for him, and while he's on the ropes it's time to get as much leverage as we can. He's really going to lose it when he finds that we'll only allow him into the marital home in the presence of a court official who is under instructions to take charge of the contents of his secret safe."

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"I've not had this much fun for a long time. Now I think that it's time we made ourselves scarce, we don't want to be around when his lawyers try to contact you, which they will do when they get nothing but my answering machine at the office. Do you fancy dinner?"

"Yes, no, I don't know. How would it look if I was seen in public after all of this becomes public, that'd be rubbing salt into his wounds?"

"We won't be seen I can guarantee that." I took her to a quiet and secluded restaurant that the movers and shakers of this world ignored because of its drab facade, but the food was brilliant as usual and Suzie was beginning to relax. After dinner I drove her home because I didn't want to take her to my place, housework was very low down on my list of priorities and in comparison to her immaculate home I would be embarrassed for her to see it. We didn't get to her place. As we drove up the street there was a suspicious car parked outside so we drove past it and, as we were in my car, without attracting the attention of the occupant.

I dropped her at a hotel and drove home. Another suspicious car was parked outside my place. As I walked to my front door a man got out of the car, it was Tyson. "Where's my wife?"

"She's definitely not here and even if she was I'm not about to betray her confidence by letting you see her or telling you where she is, and while I'm at it you can call off the bloodhounds waiting for her to come home tonight, she's safely ensconced where you can't find her. As they say in the classics, 'I'll see you in court', arsehole." I turned the key and was inside dead-locking the front door before he could react. As soon as he began to bang on my door I called the police, and then I called the media. I really was enjoying this.

Within minutes red and blues lit up the night sky as the police arrived closely followed by a TV OB unit that just happened to be close by. It didn't take them long to set up their lights and approach the melee. "All that I'm trying to do is to find my wife and I came here to her lawyer's home to explain that I've been set up by a conniving ex-client and that none of the rumours are true."

"How do you explain that video on Facebook?"

"It was a body double, they're not hard to find in Hollywood."

"They have body doubles for visiting PR men? Now why do I find that hard to believe." It was obvious from the tone of his voice that the reporter had no intention of believing it.

"Leave me alone! Just fuck off and leave me alone." He yelled at the reporter.

"I think you should leave sir." One of the policemen said in his best conciliatory voice. "You're not helping your cause by being here."

The party disbanded and peace descended on the streets.

A more or less uneasy truce was maintained over the next few weeks. Suzie applied for and was given an AVO against Tyson which meant that any access he should want to the house to collect papers, and of course the contents of his secret safe, had to go through the courts. A flurry of letters between me and Tyson's lawyer followed, the first requesting access to the house. We opposed that access. In the next he countered Suzie's claims of a share of their joint assets with a counter claim giving her considerably less on the basis that it was his income alone that purchased said assets. We countered with a claim based on his agreeing to endow her with all his worldly goods when he married her. He claimed that these were merely words in a standard church wedding liturgy and that he shouldn't be held to the literary meaning. We countered that she had given up a promising opera career to devote herself to looking after his wellbeing and that due recognition of that should be considered seriously.

At the end of this legal argy-bargy a conference was called. This was at a level below a full blown court hearing but had the same legal ramifications. Tyson and his lawyer sat on one side of the table while Suzie and I sat on the other, all very casual. "My client is unable to fully carry out his business because there are some important papers in his home office safe that pertain to the carriage of said business. We request that he be given access to these papers." His lawyer sounded so reasonable that it would be difficult for us not to accede to this very reasonable request, so we didn't.

"We will not stand in his way to gaining access to the safe in his home office but we will not grant access to any other part of the house."

"My client also requests that he be able to retrieve his clothes from the closet in the master bedroom."

Suzie and I held hurried and whispered, and totally un-necessary conference. "Again we have no problem with that."

"He would also like to retrieve a car so that he doesn't have to rely on the vagaries of public transport."

Suzie smiled at me, she was anticipating the enjoyment she was about to get. "Once again we have no problem granting him access to one of his cars but, and we stand firm on this, we will only grant access to the garage on the proviso that he is accompanied by a court official who will ensure that nothing other than the car is taken." The looks that were exchanged between Tyson and his lawyer suggested to them that we must be aware of the existence of the secret safe. "We also stipulate that your client be allowed to open the safe concealed behind the tool chest in the garage and hand its contents to him so that we can carry out a full evaluation of their impact on the available assets." The suggestion had become a reality. "And that includes any money."

Tyson was about to lose it when his lawyer grabbed his arm and indicated that he should keep his mouth shut.

There was another flurry of legal communications between myself and the opposition. Their initial demand was for a 60/40 spilt in their favour. I discussed the offer with Suzie over lunch and we reached agreement, I countered with a 50/50 split. The next offer was for a 50/50 split with the house going to him. This time the discussion was over dinner, I countered with a 60/40 split in Suzie's favour figuring she would get enough to buy a better house. His next offer was a 50/50 split of all assets including the house. Another dinner conference, I was enjoying this, and I countered with what I told them was my final offer; a 60/40 split with Suzie retaining possession of the house. I intimated in my letter that if this offer was not accepted it would go to arbitration and there was a suggestion of dirty laundry, the hidden assets to begin with, being aired. Agreement was reached and a date set for the court hearing to formalize it and get the court's rubber stamp.

The day before the divorce hearing Suzie rang me. "Have a look at Katie's Facebook page." I cranked up my computer and logged in. Katie had announced that she had fired Tyson as her publicist and had hired a famous Hollywood publicist because she thought that someone on the ground there was more appropriate than a Sydney based publicist.

"Shit that's going to hurt." I read on, she also said that she would return to Australia for a short time to be 'with the love of my life, not Tyson.' "And that's going to hurt even more, any idea who that might be?"

"I've got a good idea but I can't say anything, at least not yet."

Tyson was a broken man when we met him in the Family Court the next morning, he barely acknowledged Suzie's existence and all he said in the courtroom was 'yes' in response to the question; "Do you agree to the terms set out before you?' He walked out of the courtroom and almost ran from the building, his lawyer shook my hand and told me that the exchange of the necessary documents would take place as soon as possible.

I drove Suzie home, she seemed somehow subdued, it was almost as if she felt sorry for Tyson and was regretting her actions. "You did the right thing in divorcing him, now you can get on with your life. You have a lot of potential and, having thrown off the shackles I can't see why you can't have a very successful career in music." I reached over and squeezed her hand and she half smiled at me but said nothing.

She made us coffee and we sat at the kitchen table, she deep in thought. I decided that I needed to break the ice, after all I helped her to become a wealthy young woman and felt that she should at least thank me. "Well Suzie, you've got more than we thought that you should get, you've done very well out of this. I'll send you my account in the next day or so. Again, congratulations."

"I have you to thank for this, you've been so good to me, and I don't know what I would have done without you." She reached over and took my hand in hers. "I think that I should show my appreciation in a more tangible way." She moved closer, bringing her within kissing distance of me, and then she kissed me, hard, on the lips and her mouth opened and her tongue snaked into my mouth. Whoever said that dreams don't come true has no idea what is going through my mind right now. I returned her kiss and my tongue and hers were almost tied in a knot. I felt her hand between my legs and I almost came at her touch. She led me to the sofa and when we were seated she resumed her kisses for some time before she withdrew her face from mine and dropped to her knees in front of me and her fingers worked at my clothes. I stood and stepped out of the pile on the floor and then it happened. The second that her tongue pushed into my cunt and then slid up as she licked my clit I lost all control of my body. My dream of Suzie has just come true!!!

I was in heaven, her assault on my body had the assurance borne of experience and this bothered me a little, but definitely not enough to stop her. Eyes closed I was enjoying the experience when another pair of lips caressed mine. "Can I join in or is this a private party?"

I opened my eyes and got a close up of Katie. What was going on here? "Wait, stop." They stopped, allowing me to take it all in.

"Before you say anything let me say that we didn't plan it to end like this, we just wanted to punish Tyson for the way that he had exploited us, both of us. He realised that Katie had some potential in Hollywood and, if he could exploit that potential he stood to make a lot of money, more than he dreamed he could ever make here. He didn't care what he had to do to see that she succeeded, how low he had to stoop to achieve his goals. When he first met her she had been asked by the studio to put on that act at the wrap party to cover the fact that she was showing more interest in the female cast members than the men, rumours had begun to spread and it was assumed that her little charade would quash those rumours about her sexuality. Even the alleged affair was staged, he wasn't lying when he told you that a body double had been used for that sex video, he had used a body double for Katie, she would never have fucked him for obvious reasons and he knew that I could never expose this because of my love for her." Suzie held my hands and a pleading look came over her face. "Please don't get angry with us, we love you and don't want to see you hurt by our deception."

"I have to admit that I didn't see this coming, you certainly had me fooled, but I'm not hurt by it, what does bother me is the ease with which you got me to believe your story and to fall in love with you. What do we do now?"

"I don't know about you but we intend to continue showing our appreciation."

I still live on my own but now from choice, I still dream of Suzie, and Katie, and we see each other whenever they are back home in Sydney, which unfortunately is not often enough, what with Katie's star well and truly on the ascendance and Suzie's singing career at last taking off.

12