I Dream of You

Story Info
You are the dream of one submissive.
1.8k words
4.27
24.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk in the door to find the house empty but for me, naked and kneeling by your chair. Your day has been hard and unkind. You take your place in the chair, and I wait for you to permit my attention. You finally nod, and, still on my knees, I arise to kiss you, pressing my naked body against your legs. Your arms encircle me and welcome my homage and affection. We kiss passionately, our tongues playing together. I look into your eyes and once again submit all that I am to you. I give you control.

Our kiss breaks and you tell me I may suck your incredible cock. Gladly I obey, gently pulling back the skin to expose the beautiful head. I kiss it tenderly. You lean back in your chair to relax and enjoy. My tongue lightly brushes over the head of your cock and around the rim several times. I bend down to kiss your nutts, and tickle them with my tongue. Your cock jumps in response. One by one, I gently suck your nutts into my warm, wanting mouth, then both. Your cock is now standing for me, and I am pleased to bring you pleasure. I lick the length of your shaft, and once again encircle the rim. Your cock is now hard. You sit up and tell me to stand. I do.

"You need to be shaven," you say.

"Yes, Master, as it pleases you."

"Get what is required and prepare yourself."

"Obediently, Master."

I turn to go and gather the necessary tools, shaving cream, a razor, and a damp towel, and meet you at your bed.

"Take your place," you command, and quickly I am face up on the bed, arms and legs open for you. You smile as our eyes meet, and you receive my complete surrender. Deftly, you bind my wrists and ankles with the ropes attached to the bed frame. You kneel between my legs, and let your eyes caress my body. I squirm with desire for you. At your first touch, I cream. Your hands run over my body, caressing my soft, fragrant skin. I can feel you still hard cock brush against me as you lean to touch me. You smile at my obvious arousal, and quickly dip your tongue into my juices for a sample.

You reach for the shaving cream and soap my needy pussy. Gently, you glide the razor over the sensitive folds of my pussy. You hold the lips open and slide the razor across the hidden places. I cannot lie still, yet you carefully finish the job, and place the damp towel on my cleanly shaven pussy.

You move toward my face and put your cock in my mouth. "I want you to wear my cum tonight."

"Gladly, my Master." I suck your fulness into my mouth hard. Your hips respond and give me all of it. You can feel it hitting the back of my throat, and my tongue squeezing against it. It is hard to breathe, you are filling me so, yet I suck you deeper still. You are so hard. Your cock has mastered me. You feel my teeth touch your sensitive skin lightly. You ram it in and out as I suck with all my might. I know you are about ready ... suddenly you pull away, and I feel your hot cum hit my face. You pump more and yet more onto my face and neck. You smile, and lie down beside me with your arm across my breasts. You rub your sticky cum all over my face, my neck, and my breasts.

"You have pleased me, my sweet sub."

"it is a joy to do so, Master."

After several minutes, you get up and release my bounds. "Put on that purple T-shirt dress. The low-cut one. We are going out."

"Yes, Master. Anything else, Master?"

"Yes, get two rubber bands and your buttplug." I present the rubber bands and plug to you. You kiss and lick each nipple and apply a rubber band tightly around each one. "Now, bend over and grab your ankles." I do, and you slowly insert the buttplug into my bum. "Now put on the dress and sandals. Nothing else."

"Yes, Master, as it pleases you." You permit me to tidy my hair and makeup. "Where are we going, Master."

"We are going to a restaurant and then a movie, my sub. Get me your collar and leash." You buckle the collar around my neck, and we step out onto the sidewalk.

'Thank you, Master" I am happy to be by your side. We walk to the restaurant, because it is only 3 blocks away. The buttplug fills my bottom just enough to bring me to the edge. My nipples are standing nicely and strain against the thin fabric. You are pleased with the way my breasts and nipples look, and the dried cum on my neck and chest also pleases you. We are both smiling.

We arrive at the restaurant and are seated. You remind me I am not permitted to cross my legs or ankles in any way, and you look around the room to see who may profit from the view. You wave. It is a friend of yours who has not yet met me. He comes over to greet you, and you introduce me as yours. My face flushes, and I have to concentrate to not cum, but I do not have your permission. We finish eating and you take my hands across the table. You can see in my face, that I am hanging on the edge, and you smile.

"Movie time," you announce with a smile. You take my hand to help me up and lead me out of the restaurant. It is another 2 blocks to the theater, we walk slowly. The "tools" are doing their job. We take our seats at the theater, and you immediately put my hand on your crotch. I look into your eyes and you smile. I gently knead your hidden cock and feel it harden quickly. "As soon as the lights go out, my sub, you will suck it again.

"Yes, Master." The lights go out, and I am quickly on my knees between your legs. I am glad there are not a lot of people in the theater tonight, but I am eager to please my Master and will do whatever you command. I enjoy ministering to your hardness and sucking and licking your precious member.

"Drink it," you order.

"Yes, Master." I say as I feel you prepare to shoot. Suddenly, my mouth is filled with spurt after spurt of your hot, milky cum. I drink it as fast as I can, but some drips down my chin. When I have finished, you gently lift me up to the seat, and we watch the rest of the movie. You put your arm around me and pull me close to you. You tenderly fondle my breast, tweaking the sore, swollen nipple once. I wince and kiss you.

"You have pleased me, my dear sub." You flick my nipple thru the dress. "I shall reward you later."

"Thank you, Master."

The movie finishes, and we stand to leave. You notice how hard it is for me to walk with the plug in my bottom. "On our way home, you must find a way to show yourself to me. Otherwise, your former obedience this evening will go un-rewarded."

"Thank you, Master." Tenderly, in the theater's darkness, you stroke my pussy, quickly dipping a finger into the dark wetness.

"You're welcome, my pet." You smile and pick up the leash to lead me home. We walk slowly along the street. It's not exactly a crowded street, but there are little shops and people rushing in and out of them. On the other side of the street, is a memorial park, dedicated to war veterans. An old tank stands at one end of the park. We cross to the park. The trees stand tall forming a covering over the park. A streetlight stands at either end and one in the middle of the small city park. We walk over to the tank, the streetlight is just overhead. I press against you and kiss you. You welcome me. There is a ladder, of sorts, up the side of the tank. I push away from you and climb the ladder. Your eyes scan the park for others nearby. Two retired gentlemen are seated on a nearby bench chatting. You can see my thighs as I climb to the top of the tank. Then the bottom of my bum is clearly visible. I turn toward you, spread my legs, throw back my head, and my arms shoot into the air. "I'm yours!" I yell. The retired men look up as do you to see my dress high enough that my naked pussy can be seen. You smile. I retreat down the ladder, you pick up the leash and lead me home. We are quiet as we walk, but the depth of passion needs no words. We are soon safe and sound in your house. You pull e to you, kiss me roughly, and lift the dress over my head. Once again, I am naked before your accepting eyes.

"On the bed face down, pet," you order.

"Yes, Master, as you command."

You fasten the bounds at wrists and ankles, and I am open and vulnerable to your pleasures. "The plug in your butt needs to be adjusted, " you say, and you bend to work it in and out. You hear me groan, and you smile. "Yes, I know, my pet. You have done well for me tonight. Have you enjoyed yourself?

"Yes, Master, very much, " I breathlessly reply.

Suddenly the plug is pulled from me and replaced with your hot, hard cock.

"Oh, thank you, Master," I whisper.

You lie down on top of me sliding your cock into my bum. We are still for several seconds, then you release my ankles, and I raise my butt to welcome your cock deeper into me. I rock back against you wanting all of you. I know I will not be able to hold it long, the passion runs too deep. I concentrate waiting for your signal. Your hand smacks y bum. Again, smack ... smack ... smack.

"Master, may I cum???" I ask desperately.

"Yes, my slave. Be rewarded." Almost immediately, I explode in orgasm, my body rocking ruthlessly against your engorged cock. You can feel my pussy muscles milking your cock. Suddenly, we both scream out as the waves of desire hit and roll over us. You stay a long as you can, then collapse by my side, pulling me close to you as we fall asleep.

"Master, there is nothing better than pleasing you."

"I know, my sweet one."