I Dreamt Of You

Story Info
Her dream vacation of the two of you.
1.7k words
4.48
26.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting out of the shower when I realized you were back from the store, since we were on vacation I wondered what you were up to. You came into the bathroom as I was drying off saying "I picked out your clothes I want you to wear tonight when I take you out." I just smiled, no big deal sometimes when it was a surprise you would pick things out so I didn't have a tantrum about not knowing where we were going or what to wear. I finished drying off and went into the bedroom to see what you had picked. Laying on the bed was a loose fitting spaghetti strapped tank top in white, next to it was a skirt in black.

"Only wear what's on the bed, nothing else" you called from the other room.

Wait a minute, I thought to myself a top and a skirt, where in the hell is the rest of it. OK, so maybe we are just going for a drive, no way would he let me wear this in public. I put on the top, it was very loose. No bending over, I thought to myself or I am going to really be falling out and is this see through? Next the skirt, OK now this is really short, definitely no bending over, I hope it isn't breezy this thing will fly up. Just a drive, no way is he letting me walk around in this. I slipped my feet into the little sandals I had been wearing for most of our vacation.

I went out to where you were waiting for me in the other room, you smiling a cocky smile at me. "Cute outfit you picked for me. Are we just going for a drive?"

"Just dinner, something easy" you said smiling a little bigger. Now he's teasing me, I think to myself. Always ready to follow your lead I smile back and say "OK then I am ready to go."

Walking out the door the breeze caught the bottom of the skirt lifting it up. Seeing it happen you smacked my ass on the way out the door. I just looked back at you and laughed. Climbing into the rental car the skirt flipped up again, I slid my hands down to smooth it out in case anyone was looking. You just gave a little laugh.

"So, where are we going?" I ask you. You just look over at me and smile. The wind coming in from the windows had my skirt lifting higher up.

You look over and tell me to put one finger in my pussy so you can have a quick taste. As I am sliding the first finger in, you tell me to add two more, never one to question I slide them in as we pull up to red light. You look over next to the truck next to us and notice the man driving can see in and is watching me finger my pussy. He glances over to you and smile up at him, telling me to lean back and keep my fingers deep inside me. I close my eyes and lean back. It feels so good I tell you and ask you if you want your taste yet.

"No, not yet" you answer me, driving again now that the light change. You give a slight laugh seeing the truck that was next to us is still sitting there in the turn lane.

"Make sure you go slow, I don't want you to cum." Hearing this I give a little whimper, slipping my thumb over my wet clit. We come up to the next intersection as the light is just turning red.

"Now I want my taste" you tell me. I sit up and kneel in the seat leaning over to you. You tell me to suck on one finger and kiss you and let you taste it off of my tongue. I swirl my tongue around in your mouth. I feel the breeze on my ass and look back behind me and notice we are drawing attention, I quickly sit down.

"You still two more fingers to go and I want them." I reach across and let you suck on them. I love the way you suck on my fingers and gently bite the tips letting them go from your mouth.

I settle back in my seat and ask you again where we are going. You tell me not much longer and to relax. You found this place while you were out earlier.

We pulled into the parking lot of this little bar & grill. "You know this looks a lot like a biker bar to me" I say.

"It's not really, just a little hole in the wall. Nice and quiet besides I hear their drinks are cold and the food is good. Trust me." I look at you closely and get out of the car. We start to walk in, my skirt keeps flipping up I reach my hands down to hold it in place, you smile reach out and grab my hand and tell me to just let it go it isn't working. We walk in holding hands, I glance around seeing there are only a handful of people, they don't even notice us. Perfect, I think to myself, knowing how I look at the moment, my hair a little wild from the ride over and my nipples hard. We sit down in a corner booth and you order us a couple drinks, as neither of us are really hungry.

You spot a pool table in the back room and ask me if I am up for a game. I look down at myself and look up at you and say "Are you sure?".

"Sure, we'll even make it interesting," you say smiling just a little.

"Ok, what bet are you making tonight?" I respond laughing.

"Well.... How about if you win you get my tongue all night and you don't have to do a thing but enjoy it."

I smile excitedly, feeling my pussy get a little wetter. "OK and if I lose?"

You give me a sheepish smile and say "Well.... Then I get to bend you over the pool table and fuck you hard."

My eyes spring open wide, my wetness starting to come down onto my thighs "But, there are people here, they will see!" I say shocked and excited.

You just laugh and pull me up out of the chair, saying "Scared you'll lose?". Never one to run from a challenge I come with you to the back.

"You break" I say. As you go to break I reach out and start to rub your ass, squeezing it a little, not a very good break but not terrible either. You look back at me shake your head and laugh.

I lean over for my shot, since you left me more then enough easy shots with that break, and I see you looking down the front of the top you picked out for me, smiling at seeing my naked breasts and all the way down to my bellybutton. Blushing a little, knowing I am getting wetter by the minute, I take my shot and sink the ball.

Smiling, I look to see where I can make my next easy shot. I walk in front of you and lean over and smile, knowing you are getting a nice view of my dripping pussy and part of my ass, I line up my next shot. As I go to take my shot, you take your pool cue and run it across my dripping pussy slowly. I gasp, "Hey! No fair." You just laugh and say "Take your shot." I give you a look, not really meaning it and lean back down with a slight smile on my lips. I line up my shot and feel your cue again this time pressing against my clit, knowing that you aren't going to move it this time, I barely make my second shot sinking the ball.

I look back at you and say "Oh this is going to be too easy," laughing. I scan the table again, moving over just a little. I lean over and line up my next shot, just as I go to take it, I feel you pressing your cue against my pussy opening, slipping it partly in. I jerk up surprised and sank the eight ball in the pocket.

"Hey! That doesn't count, you cheated!" I say to you.

You smile and moving closer to me, not taking your eyes off of mine. "Oh yes, it does. I won, you lose. Now it's time to pay up."

You back me up against the pool table and start kissing me, nipping at my bottom lip. My skirt is being pulled up and I am whimpering with need. My pussy is dripping wet, I feel it running down my thighs. I start to rub against you, wrapping my arms around you, I can feel your hard cock through your jeans.

I pull back "Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"You will do this!" you respond whipping me around pushing me to lean over the table. I start to protest as I feel you ram your hard cock into me. My tits spill out of my top from the force you coming inside of me. I close my eyes and bite my lip drawing a little blood, trying not to scream out from the pleasure and pain of it. In a distant part of my brain I know we are starting to draw attention but I don't care. I feel you so deep inside me as you are ramming your cock into me, grabbing me by my hair with one hand and shoving two of your fingers from the other in my ass. I scream out, I can't hold back, you are fucking me so hard in front of all these people.

I can feel my orgasm start to come on and you start fucking me even harder, telling me to Hurry up and cum because you are close.

"Cum Now" you yell. I scream out from the force of my orgasm, feeling you cum right along with me. Everyone in the bar is now watching us enthralled by what they are seeing.

I wake up in the seat of the car, disoriented, and my clothing put back together. "What the hell" I say.

"You OK?" you ask me "You passed out and missed your standing ovation."

My jaw drops in shock of what we did and you start laughing, taking me back to the cabin for some rest before we continue the rest of our evening.