I Every Give Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ohh. Collapsed against Joe. Realized I was breathing really, really heavily. Soaked in sweat, tits slippy with it. Nipples sliding with our breathing on his thin, boyish chest. His groin was a swamp of his own orgasm juice.

When I got my breath back, I rolled off him. "I got something more for you to see, Joe," I said. "It's on my bed." I climbed down.

For a second I thought he wasn't going to follow me, but of course he did.

"Look at this," I said, and lay back. I pulled my feet back, and back, and back... and crossed my ankles behind my head. I'd been saving up this trick for so long. His mouth literally fell open. "I'm offering you something. Can you guess what it is? Can you kiss it?"

He sealed his mouth over my bare sex lips and slid his tongue up my pink to my scream button. So glad I had a shaved area. Felt so smooth and good. I doubted he knew how to eat pussy from experience but some things must be easy to pick up as you go along because it felt pretty decent.

"Like your cum? That's the taste of a baby. Our baby together. My breasts full of milk for both of you. I love you. Keep kissing my slot. I love you."

I was actually really surprised at how fast I came. It wasn't one of the best ones but it was okay. Left me tingly. I'd have to think about getting my cunt sucked more often.

Joe was a little out of breath. "Sorry lover, am I too needy?"

"No. No, Mary. I love licking you. I love you."

"I've got... something else too, something else for you, lover, baby. Kiss me down there again. Kiss me tight."

He did. So obedient.

"Joe, I need to pee, but I don't want to get up and go to the bathroom. Can you drink my piss for me, Joe? Can you do that? Can you swallow my yellow love for me?"

"Uh-huh," Joe grunted, eagerly flicking his tongue at me.

"Lover, it's not an orgasm. Just hold still and let me squirt it out. Oh, drink it. Drink my love. I love youuuuuu." It wasn't like an orgasm, but it was really intense somehow. It trickled out at first and then really blasted. He just kept swallowing and swallowing. Barely any got on my bed. I felt... serviced. Ankles still crossed behind my head. Didn't need to use my hands. He just gave himself up to me, doing whatever I needed, like sex slave for my sex parts. Was this what it was like for guys when I beejayed their rods?

"I love you, Joe," I cooed over the moans from the porno, guessing I could string him along for one or two more decent fucks at least before he figured it out. But in my head I was already drawing up a list, and it had a heading: Ways to Get Raped.

I know, right? So wet just thinking about it. So slippery, slimy, lips sliding deliciously over each other every time my legs moved. Whole cunt like an itch that needed a cock-shaped scratch. Whole world full of horny boys to stare at me and shove me to the ground and oh, I can't wait.