I Every Give Break-Ins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I abandoned myself to it. I filled my head with the night of the rape.

"Hey," said a male voice, "what are you doing?"

Oops. I opened my eyes. The boys were standing by the side of the hot tub, staring at me like I was suspended in a beam from a flying saucer with my fist up my chocha.

I licked my lips. "I'm getting off," I said. "There's like a jet on my pussy. I wouldn't have to do this but you guys kept me waiting."

"Not anymore!" said the guy in blue trunks, who was the shortest and fittest one and had the longest hair, and he vaulted into the tub like there was no time to waste.

"Sit on the edge, baby," I told him, "I need you in my mouth."

"Wooooo!" shouted the other two.

"I told you these Epsilons were crazy," said Blue Trunks, and he hauled himself onto the side.

"Have some scenery," I said, and slipped the suit off my shoulders. It floated loosely on the water, and it wasn't tight over my butt and cunny anymore.

Blue Trunks let me pull them off. I let them float in the tub as I pumped his half-on with my right hand and fingered his taint with my left. I opened my mouth with want, staring at his face, his cock, his friends, breathing hotly so they could hear it.

From six inches out, I lunged onto his shaft. Immediate full throat. If the Epsilons had a reputation I was going to have to live up to it.

"Jesus Christ!" exploded one of the other guys, laughing. "That's not even fucking possible."

"Mm hm!" I contradicted him, my throat packed with lusting boy. Then I began to tilt my head from side to side, rolling my throat around his hot penis. My loose suit slipped aside and the hot tub jet soared up into my bare victory nest.

I didn't actually have an orgasm at that moment, but I was feeling amazing at the same time he was cumming.

He pulled out of me all smiles. "That was, like... expert craftsmanship."

"Yeah I know," I said, being too cool to smile. "Who's next?"

I didn't see the color of this guy's trunks before he took them off, but his cock hung way to the left. I throated it a couple of times, spoiled him with lavish care for the head, and let him shoot on my tongue as I lapped at his busy pisshole.

The third boy was already in the water with me. He came up behind me and I could feel his cock slipping up and down my spine. Under the circumstances, I didn't think I could pull the virgin routine with him, not if the Epsilons were sluts and I had to be an Epsilon to be there. Before I could think of an alternative, he was in me. My suit was in the general area (the genital area, ha ha) but certainly not protecting my snoogle.

I couldn't be a virgin, so I went for slut instead. That blonde called me a slut this afternoon. Maybe I could be a slut. Just sometimes. I was a nice girl for real, but I could play a slut tonight.

I tossed my head and moaned, like a porn star. I made sure the other two got a good look at my tits before I started working my nipples. "Rail that pussy," I breathed, and then moaned louder, "Use that cock. Use that cock on me. Use that cock in me."

Blown minutes ago, Blue Trunks was now beating off. His eyes were locked on my... face. It's moments like that which remind me I'm way hotter than the average bear. Don't try this at home.

"You better let loose while you're bottomed out," I told my fuck partner lovingly. "You better put the cream in my cookie."

"Oh yeah," he said, "I'll cream pie the shit out of you. You sexy bitch, I can't believe I'm fucking you."

"Then fuck me harder," I egged him on. "Harder and faster. Faster and deeper. I'm so wet for you."

"Aaaauuuugghhh!" he shouted. His body tensed up. One of those guys who freeze when they cum.

I moved gently up and down on him, letting him ride it out.

When he finally flopped down on the bench in the tub, his face looked like his brain had been pulled out through his cock. I was a little afraid he'd slump into the water and drown.

I crooked a finger at Blue Trunks. "Looks like you're ready again," I said.

He didn't waste any time. He sat on the opposite bench, pulled me into his lap, and grabbed me from both sides, just above my waist. He pulled me onto his beast and started jolting me up and down, literally fucking me like a blowup doll. It was amazing. I felt so overwhelmed and useless that it made me so lightheaded that I wondered if I was high.

But then he stood up and moved me over to the side. Pushing me up against the wall of the tub, he slow-stroked me from behind, using nearly his full length each time. Instead of a reacharound, he held me right over a jet, which was all the stimulation my poor clit could handle. His hands were free for other things, and went straight to my bazooms. Instead of pinching or fingering my nipples, he rolled them on his palms.

I was having a very hard time paying attention to my surroundings, but over the sensory roar of his beef polishing the inside of my boycatcher, I did notice girls by the side of the pool. Girls with clothes on.

"Hey," said somebody. "She got here early. Nice to see you, though."

"Yeah?" said a girl's voice. "Who's this?"

"She's not with you? She's an Epsilon."

"No she's not."

"Well then what's she doing here?"

Another girl cut in. "She's getting fucked right in front of us."

"I'm not... getting fucked..." I managed to gasp out.

"Oh yeah? Then why are you bobbing up and down?"

"I'm just... floating in the water."

"Why is Bobby mauling your tits?"

"He asked if... he could feel my breasts... with his hands... and see what my breasts felt like in his hands." Finishing that sentence was like those exercises they do with fighter pilots where they have to remember the oxygen deprivation procedure while suffering oxygen deprivation. "So I... I let him... put his hands on my breasts... and feel my breasts with his hands... to see what they felt like in his hands!" Victory.

"Come on," said the girl, who I could make out as having feathered dirty blonde hair and a weird, designer-looking yellow jacket with a deep cleavage gap down the middle. "I know he's putting it to you."

"Okay, we're fucking," I groaned, shifting gears, "but there's no way I'm about to cum."

I could hear chuckles all around me.

"I'm not gonna cum right now," I persisted. "He can stop if he likes. I'm not cumming. I'm not cumming. He can pull out. I won't cum."

Mercifully, he did not take me at my word.

"I'm not... cumming!" I howled at the top of my lungs. "Oh, it's so fucking good in my snatch! I'm not cumming at all! Hoh, hoh, hooooh shit... Aaaah! Oh! Oh! Auuuuh! Fuck! So! Good!"

I gathered my wits. Got my breath back. Tits heaving against the water.

"I didn't come," I said coolly. "Bobby, could you help me out of the tub?"

There was a lot of whistling and clapping as I made it over the side. Not all of it was from boys. That made me a bit uneasy.

"I'm gonna need my suit back. And could I borrow a towel?"

Yellow Jacket handed me a beach towel. It didn't really cover me but it would do. One of the original three guys gave me my dripping suit.

"Thanks."

"Who are you?" asked Yellow Jacket. "What are you doing here?"

"Um, give me a minute," I said, sitting on the cooler.

I took everything in, trying to guess when I'd get the use of my legs back. There were a whole bunch more people now, girls and guys. I recognized the place now. Alpha house. Some of the girls seemed familiar too.

There was David's ex, a buff, tanned girl with dye-red hair. I remembered her sneering a lot when she was with David. Right now she was drinking and laughing over two arm-wrestling frat brothers.

There was that one girl in my geography class who forgot to turn off her cell phone on the first day. She got shouted at, told she'd be dropped a letter grade for the whole course. And there was the guy who'd been on the bus to jury duty with me and hung off the handrail flexing his ceps the whole time.

There was also a real wild card I would have remembered if I'd seen her before. A tall girl with her hair cut as short as a cat's fur, wearing huge lace-up paratrooper boots, tight leather pants, and a fitted plastic top. There were no words for her face but Final Fantasy. The most perverted Japanese 3D animators could not give as much sharp-edged beauty to the face of their most gorgeous teenage boy.

And there was Blue Trunks, having what looked from the facial expressions like a Serious Conversation with two other frat brothers I hadn't seen before. His trunks were back on, I'm afraid.

Testing my legs, I decided it was time.

"Whoa," said Yellow Jacket, "can you walk?"

"Not yet," I said.

"So where'd you come from?"

"Well, uh, I crashed. I'm really sorry. Can I talk to the Alphas about it?"

"Um," said Yellow Jacket, "it doesn't sound like you have anything to be sorry for. But let me get one of the guys over here."

The instant her back was turned, I dashed for the gate and let myself out. I thought I heard some people shouting, maybe after me. I sprinted north (superhuman of me), turned a quick corner, and kept going.

After a minute I couldn't keep going and collapsed on the sidewalk, giving my knee a medium-bad scrape.

I rested, dragging myself into the shadow of a shrub in case anyone was looking for me. Then I got up, and walked further north.

There was a fast-food place on the way home. Normally I would not eat a hamburger from there on pain of death, but as the very first food of a very long day, I didn't feel like I could turn it down. I staggered in, barely keeping the towel around myself, and remembered I had no money.

In uniform behind the counter was a tubby guy, not really my type. There were a couple of girls in a booth at the other end of the place, but they were busy doing something involving a phone. The guy's eyes were all over me, and I figured it out.

"I'll bl..." I said, and trailed off. I was too wiped out to blow him. "I'll show you my tits for a cheeseburger."

"Okay," he said immediately. I parted the towel. He stared.

"You'll see 'em again when I get the burger," I said, covering up and slumping into a chair.

I think I nodded off. The next thing I remember, he was tapping my shoulder and there was a wrapped-up burger in front of me. Blinking and confused, but remembering my promise, I shrugged off the towel.

Hesitantly, he reached out and touched my nipple. It wasn't hard.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly. "Normally I could pay, or at least I'd blow you." I felt tears gathering again in my tired, stinging eyes.

"It's okay," he said quickly. "You don't have to do that."

"I'll make it up to you," I sniffled. "Not tonight, but..."

"It's okay. It's okay. Do you want me to call the police?"

"No!" Officer, a girl rubbed me off while I was fucking her boyfriend and I was scared that I liked it too much. Also I crashed a party.

"Okay. Okay. Is there anything I can..."

"No. I just need to eat this and I'll be fine."

"You really look like you've had a rough night."

"Just let me eat this. I'll make it up to you."

"You don't have to."

"Just, I'll just, I'll be okay, I'll be fine."

I rose shakily from the chair and carried my cheeseburger away. I ate it while I walked. I think I ate part of the wrapper too. After a few blocks I felt like maybe I had eaten poison, and after another block I was certain I was going to throw up, but I'd eaten absolutely nothing else that day and I forced myself to keep it down. By the time I got home I didn't feel like I was going to vomit anymore, but I also felt like I had a pool ball in my stomach.

I managed to stumble up the stairs, naked but for the towel, suit hidden under it in my hand. I told Joe I'd gone swimming and lost my suit in the ocean. He was shocked at my recklessness but not the least bit suspicious. I think he wanted to fuck, but I went straight to bed. I kind of wanted to, but I was too tired and it had been too long a day, especially without food. I hid the suit under my blanket.

I woke up in the middle of the night, opened the gallon jug of water I kept in case of emergencies, and drank an amazing amount of it. Then I went back to sleep.

The next morning, I hit the bathroom early and scoured the last traces of sharpie messages from my palms. I hid the suit with my fake cocks. I cleaned up my knee scrape properly. I walked down to the bagel place and had two bagels. Two! I passed the Alpha house and hung the towel over the gate. On the way back home I stopped at a convenience store, bought a bag of chips, and ate the whole thing. By the time I got back home, I was feeling a bit bloated and uncomfortable, but relieved that yesterday was behind me. It had been crazy.

I slept.