I Fall for My Brother's Best Friend

Story Info
Brother's best friend takes her to a hotel for a night.
3k words
4.25
70.6k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was probably about ten when I first fell in love with Matt. At the time, I figured it was just puppy love – infatuation. But now I know it's real love. No one stays infatuated with someone for nine years. Yes, I've had a few boyfriends before, but I've never loved anyone as much as Matt. Matt has been best friends with my brother Sam for as long as I can remember. Both of them are a year older than me. He's always been gorgeous. I think of him like stage lighting. If you want a play to seem really bright for the entire play, you begin with something like seventy-five percent light to start and slowly increase it so that the audience never gets used to the brightness. The same goes for Matt. When I was ten he seemed beautiful to me. I made a collage of all of the pictures of him that I could find and hid it away. I could spend hours just staring at that piece of paper.

He has dark brown hair, softer than any I've ever felt. It's long for a guy, probably just past his ears. He has beautiful black eyes that I could just lose myself in. His lips look so soft and silky. I've never felt them, but I fantasize about it. He has broad shoulders and a wide back that I love. He started working out a few years ago so he has a nice six-pack and well-defined muscles, but not body-builder status. He has his own cologne that no one else uses. It's not just the Axe or Tag that everyone uses but a musky, masculine scent with spicy touches that makes me just lose my mind.

I used to have trouble making myself take a shower or shave or follow any hygiene at all, but a few years ago I started to pretend I was getting ready for a date with Matt and ever since it's been no problem. It's easy to shower every day, thinking I need to get my hair smelling nice for Matt. I keep my mound clean-shaven for Matt as well.

***************************

I wake up on Saturday morning, just a week after my nineteenth birthday, with a beam of sunlight piercing the darkness and shining directly in my eye. I squint and roll over, stretching to wake up. I yawn and cuddle into my covers for a few minutes before sitting up and stepping out of bed. I rub my eyes as I open the doors to my walk-in closet. I enter and laugh as I see my reflection in the mirror. I am the poster-girl for bed head. I go to my lingerie drawer and pick out a pink silk thong with a little bow at the top and a push-up bra that shows off my B cups flawlessly. I tousle my hair as I scan my clothes. I pick out a cute new pair of jeans that show off my well-rounded ass perfectly. I slip them on my toned legs and examine my reflection in the mirror. Satisfied, I pick out a shirt. I find a slinky silk top with thin straps that skims my curves and flaunts them to their best advantage. I take my brush to my hair, combing out the tangles that linger in my waist-length, midnight-black hair. I spread some de-frizzer through it, and swish it behind my back. I locate my eyeliner and draw a harsh black line under each of my pale blue eyes. I line the top lids and spread some dark grey shadow on. I apply a light coat of powder and some lip gloss before smiling into the mirror and going downstairs. I see a note on the kitchen table.

"Went to Sam's soccer tournament. Will be back around 9:00 p.m. - Mom, Dad, and Sam"

I smiled. I loved having the day to myself. I made some toast, ate it, and went to brush my teeth. I popped a mint into my mouth. I was just coming out of the bathroom when I heard a knock on the door. I peeked into the driveway and saw Matt's car. An excited feeling weighed in my stomach. I dashed back to the bathroom to check my reflection. I gave my hair a toss, took a deep breath, and opened the door. I pretended to look surprised.

"Oh, hi Matt!" I said.

"Hey Steph," he said, his eyes looking me up and down, then lingering on my ass. He blushed when he saw I noticed, and hastily said, "Is Sam there?"

"No, he's got some soccer tournament all day."

"Oh. Okay. I guess I forgot." He said.

"Yeah, me too." I said with a smile.

"Beautiful day, huh?" He said.

"Yeah, it really is."

"How'd you like to go on a walk with me?" Matt asked. My heart jumped.

"Sure," I said, hoping I didn't sound too enthusiastic. I slipped on my flip flops and exited, walking next to Matt. He smiled as I walked out the door, and we walked slowly along the sidewalk. We didn't talk for the first few minutes. Finally, Matt brought up an easy subject. Work. He was working at the local bike shop. I smiled. His family was really rich so he didn't need to work. He got $100 allowance a week. However, he did love bikes. He was probably working there because he actually liked what he was doing. Unlike me. I was cashier at the supermarket because I desperately needed the pocket money. I hated my job. Anyway, we talked about that for about ten minutes, not caring when we branched into other subjects. I made a point of inching nearer to him when I walked. Finally he stopped and turned to face me.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"No," I said, my excitement growing. We finally stopped walking when we reached the park. We sat down on a bench, nice and close. After talking for another ten minutes or so, he slowly turned to me. He leaned in, and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I kissed back. He took this as encouragement, so we started kissing more. Soft at first, then getting faster. We realized that people were watching us, so we walked back to my house, holding hands. As soon as we walked in the door, he had me up against a wall, pressing into me while his velvety lips and moist tongue massaged my lips. He kissed me little kisses on my cheek, eyelid, and ears before going back to my lips. He nibbled on my lower lip and I couldn't help but let out a little moan. He smiled as he pushed into me harder. I could see the little bulge in his pants. He realized that I noticed and blushed deeply, pulling away.

"Oh ... uh ... I'm sorry ..." he said, looking down.

"No, no, it's okay," I said breathlessly. I pulled him back to me and kissed him.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too." I said, looking into his dark eyes.

"I want to spend the night with you," he blurted, then blushed at his boldness.

"Me too," I whispered. "But my parents are coming home." Suddenly a brilliant idea popped into my head. I told Matt my plan and he agreed. Soon a note was left on the table for my parents informing them that I was at my best friend Jessie's house. I called her and told her all about my situation. After much excited screaming, she agreed to play along if my overprotective parents called. I then grabbed a few toiletries and a change of clothes and walked to Matt's car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said with a wink. He took a shirt of his and wrapped it around my eyes, blindfolding me. I took in the scent of his cologne. I laughed as he started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

After a twenty minute drive, we pulled in somewhere. I heard him open the window and some mechanical whirring before he closed the window again and parked. He left me in the car while he did something, carefully locking the doors to keep me safe.

"Promise you won't take off the blindfold?" he asked.

"I promise," I said, although my curiosity was overwhelming. After some ten or fifteen minutes he returned and opened the door.

"Matt?" I asked shyly.

"I'm here," he said, leading me out of the car. We walked, him guiding me with hands on my shoulders. I heard my shoes on marble, then we stopped. I heard a click, and suddenly we rose in the air. We were in an elevator. He gently unwrapped the blindfold and kissed me on the lips. I looked around in wonder. I saw one wall of the elevator was a mirror, the other three were cushiony brocade fabric. The buttons had gold engravings. I saw the floor counter entering the twenties. I saw the top floor button was lit up.

"Wh-where are we?" I asked.

"The Presstin," he said. I gasped. The Presstin was a famous five-star hotel frequented by celebrities and the like. We arrived at the top floor and exited the elevator into a beautiful suite. There was a king size bed in one room with mints resting on the pillows. The walls were beautiful wood and there were picture windows all along the wall of the living room. The fireplace was intricately detailed and the chairs were plush. There was a bottle of champagne and two glasses resting on a table near the bed. He offered me a glass, but I refused. I wanted a clear head all night. We sat on the bed, kissing. I kicked off my flip flops and he followed suit. We were making out. My arms were wrapped around his back and his hands were gently resting on my head, stroking my hair. He reached over and popped an ice cube in his mouth, and we passed this back and forth. By now, I was wetter than ever and his penis was rock hard and straining at the fabric of his shorts. I lay a hand on his thigh and watched his penis twitch at the feel.

I thought he would want to screw me right away, but he was really romantic about the whole thing. We kissed for much of the day, then went out for a break. He bought me lunch in a terrific Italian sandwich shop and we walked down the street much of the afternoon. He bought me a beautiful ceramic ring and slipped it on my right ring finger.

"Here's something to keep with you even when I'm not there." I kissed him right then, and my stomach fluttered at the romantic offering. I thanked him.

As dusk was coming, he returned to the luxurious hotel. The doorman opened the door for us as we walked in and entered the elevator. We reached the suite and immediately began to kiss again. His erection was back in no time and I was wet immediately. We stumbled to the bed and he laid me gently down. He was on top of my in no time, kissing me so much I could barely breath. He removed a hand from behind my head and laid it gently on my breast. The feeling made me shudder with pleasure. I pulled him closer. His hand slid up my top and unclasped my bra, pulling it free. His hand massaged my erect nipples. I sat up and pulled off his shirt, tracing a line with my finger along the curly hair pointing from his navel into his shorts like an arrow. I kissed around his nipples and back to his mouth, then lifted my arms to allow him to slide my shirt off over my head. He looked at my perky breasts and kissed each one, then wrapped his mouth around one, licking the nipple and planting kisses all over, then sucking on it. I leaned my head back in pleasure, moaning. I put my hand on his head, feeling the soft hair I adored so much. I allowed him to remove my jeans. I was left in only my silk thong. His eyes grew wide with the sight. I smiled as I pulled his shorts down. His penis was pressing into his boxers, leaving a large tent. It was straining hard at the seams so I decided to relieve the pressure. I slowly pulled down the boxers and freed his large penis. I laid him down on the bed and knelt between his legs. I blew a stream of warm air over his cock that made him shudder. I put a light kiss on the tip, then began to lightly flick my tongue over the tip. He closed his eyes and let out a slow, sexy moan. I wrapped my lips around his shaft and began to slowly, steadily pump up and down. I turned my head, raising and lowering it, allowing my tongue to slide down the edge over it. I used my fingers to lightly fondle his sac while blowing him. His moans became louder and louder. I increased my speed accordingly. I sucked and licked him until I heard him utter a weak warning and felt his balls tense up. He began to thrust wildly into my mouth as he let forth a great flow of his seed into my mouth. I swallowed it, savoring the taste in my mouth. It was the sweetest cum I'd ever tasted. Of course, I'd only tasted two, but this was the better of them. He groaned and closed his eyes as the last drops fell into my mouth. I licked him clean, then came forward to meet him. I kissed him and he whispered to me.

"That was the best blow job ever."

To thank me, he in turn laid me down and knelt between my knees, his cock barely losing any hardness. He lay below me and I spread my legs for him.

"You have the sexiest pussy ever." he said. He kissed all up my legs and around my vagina, but never actually touching it. I groaned in anticipation. Slowly he came nearer until he spread my lips with his fingers and licked up the juice that had seeped out. He gave me a few licks there before starting to trace circles around my clit. I moaned more, then let out a loud groan as his tongue began to lightly flick my pleasure spot. I thrust lightly into his mouth as his tongue pressed harder. He gently inserted first one, then two, then three fingers into my pussy. I felt myself release more liquid in preparation for orgasm. I moaned louder as I came nearer. I began thrusting more, until finally he pushed me over the edge. I began bucking against him, my legs wrapped around him. He lovingly licked up all the nectar that spilled out. I gave one last moan, exhausted. He was again rock hard. We began kissing some more. We took a break for showers before going back to bed. He nestled up behind me, laying light feather kisses all over my neck. We spooned for nearly an hour, the sky becoming dark. He maintained his erection this whole time, never even for a second softening.

He let out a moan. My eyes were closed in bliss and this surprised me.

"What?" I asked.

"My penis is so sore. It's waiting too long and you're making me so horny." he said. I smiled and laid down on my back on the bed. I spread my legs to him. He was surprised that I wanted to go all the way. I nodded encouragement and he placed the head of his cock at my opening, then slid it in a few inches.

"Oooh, you're so tight!" he said. He slid in more, slowly, until his balls were pressed against my pussy lips. I moaned at the full feeling he gave me. I felt more complete than I ever had. He slowly began to thrust lightly in and out of me. I was on the bottom, my legs lifted to his hips. He knelt on his hands and knees, thrusting down into me. I moaned and arched my head back into the pillows.

"Faster," I moaned. He was eager to oblige. His thrusting sped up until he was working up a sweat. I moaned in pleasure and slid a finger down to rub my clit. I began to thrust my hips up to receive him. I removed my hand as he began to grind his hips up against my pubic bone. I kept urging him to go faster, but it was difficult for him in this position. I pushed him off and flipped over onto my hands and knees, spreading my knees slightly. He penetrated me doggy style, one hand wrapped around to grasp my bobbing breast. He then put his hands on my back and began to thrust as fast as he could. He moaned in pleasure, thrusting deep and fast. The sound of his balls slapping against me was an immense turn-on for me. I moaned and felt myself begin to come.

"Oh, I'm coming!" I moaned. "Oohh! Oh God! Ohhhhh!" I moaned as I thrust back and began to shudder in my incredible orgasm. My honey dripped down my leg. Right after my orgasm finished, his began. His balls tightened and his penis spasmed as he shot his warm, white liquid inside of me. We both lay back on the bed, arms wrapped around one another. We were exhausted as we crawled under the covers, but we were in love. We fell asleep spooning. The next morning I awoke to the smell of bacon, eggs, and coffee. Matt sat naked in the chair next to the bed, gazing at me lovingly. I looked at him with his semi-hard penis and I called him into bed. We made love again that morning, more loving and slow sex than the harder, faster sex we'd had the night before. I've been dating him for four years now and we're engaged now. Every year on our anniversary he takes me to The Presstin into the penthouse suite. We are still as much in love as we were that first amazing day.