I Film; Wife Fluffs Ch. 01

Story Info
Our video business is truly a family affair.
10.9k words
4.4
100.1k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was born into the film business. Back in the 60's my father was a set designer and worked on a number of well known movies with his firm. When I was just past being a toddler, my dad would take me with him and I was fascinated by all the activity behind film making. It was such a passion that in my teenage years I took any job on a set to learn and study. Even in college my focus was on this endeavor and I really pushed myself. I ended up an editor; I just loved that aspect more than anything as it made or broke a film. How it was put together made all the difference in the world for a commercial success or disappointment. I was part of a well respected editing team and if I told you of some of the movies I worked on, they would surely be familiar to you.

However something was lacking in my professional life. Even though my work was fulfilling, it still lacked something for me. My regret sometimes was that I felt I was a better editor than the director. Some of these people had vision, but the final product they approved turned into flops. I know of one well known director who left the best part of his work on the editing floor; the movie just died when it could have been a hit. All it lacked was the proper flow.

My work was also my hobby. I would film anything I could, whether I got paid or not. I did birthdays, retirements, weddings, family reunions. I found much more satisfaction when I could put the project together to completion. I then decided that I wanted to do this fulltime and put my resignation in at work.

That was in 2006 and the real estate market was still robust and I had little trouble selling my mortgage free home in Orange County near LA. I decided to take my financial windfall and buy for cash a little house and thus have enough to get my business off the ground. My wife and I had always been frugal and we did not buy things just to have them. In fact, the stuff I bought was for my business with little going to vacations and such.

My wife Sue and I decided to move to a business friendly state and settled on Texas. We bought a three bedroom home outside of San Antonio for less than 200K, a real steal compared to California. This afforded me the savings on which I could work in case the projects did not come in. I had done some scouting before hand and had some jobs already lined up after our move, so I did not anticipate going into savings to much.

Sue handled my bookings as well as our finances. She has a background in insurance having worked for several agencies since we have been married. She now was going to work as a temp with USAA, a large insurance firm based in San Antonio.

Let me describe Sue. We have been married 15 years and when I first saw her, she was a petite blonde with a page haircut and the best legs and ass I have ever seen. Today, after all these years she has remained the same, maybe 5 pounds heavier, but still an absolute honey. In my past work position when she came to see me the catcalls from my co-workers were non-stop.

Her personality is the same as her looks, very outgoing and friendly and very polite to people. In a short time in Texas she already had a slew of friends and people that wanted to hang around her. I had no complaints in the lovemaking department, Sue was an avid fucker and we experimented sometimes with new things and toys.

The first job I booked we were still in California and I would be doing it a week after we moved. It was a wedding, a fairly large social event with over 600 guests. The parents of the groom were well to do and had booked out a spacious retreat out in the countryside. The filming went well and several people asked for my business card and things were looking bright.

About a week later I got a call from one of the groomsmen from the previous wedding. Seems he was now involved in another wedding but was primarily calling about the bachelor party he was organizing and wanted filmed. I have been to several of these parties myself and thought nothing of it, the raunchiest it got were strippers that performed and then left with the guys being horny and drunk.

I told Sue about the project and she laughed about it and told me to just film and not participate with a funny grin on her face. I scouted the location to see what kind of lighting and extra equipment I would need for the shoot. The area was some ranchland near a town called Bandera and the site was a ranch house. The place was spacious and would allow me to have a good flow through the rooms should the party get big.

Now to be honest with you, I had not been a very ardent student of porn. I wasn't that keen on the terminology and even some of the action that people may get into. Sure I had seen skin flicks, but they were mostly early ones; Deep Throat, Debbie does Dallas during my formative years. So I went into this project with no expectations of any difficulties but concerns over the lingo some people may use.

I arrived several hours before the party was to begin and three guys were already there setting up drink stations and moving furniture. One of them told me they expected about a dozen guys including the groom. Other than that I continued my setup and they went about their business. About an hour later, Steve the fellow who had contacted me showed up with a couple of more guys. All these fellows were relatively young, mid twenties probably so I expected a lot of heavy drinking. Steve took me aside to update me a little more.

"I want to thank you Jack for getting this on video for us. I know the guys will love it and Russell (the groom) will have a great sendoff to the dark side" he joked.

I thanked him for the work and told him I would give him a great finished product or happily refund his money. I did not let on that this was my first bachelor party or any kind of "adult" event.

Steve told me that they would have three "entertainers" show up and upwards of 15 guys if some of the older ones invited could make it. I anticipated that I would be scurrying around with that many people so as to not leave anyone out. Over the next hour or so, more guys showed up, with some in their forties, till about 12 guys were present. I found out some of the older guys were dads or uncles of the younger ones. Right before the scheduled time, three very attractive young women showed up wearing long overcoats.

By now Steve had indicated to me to start filming. The girls, looking to be in their early twenties, marched single file into the main room, to the tune of wolf whistles and howls of the all the guys who had gathered in that room. They bought forward Russell, the groom to the center and placed him on a barstool that spun around. The three beauties surrounded him and threw off their coats to reveal tiny preppy garb in the pattern of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. Somebody fired up the CD player to play a song with a pulsating beat that resonated off the walls. The girls got with the flow and started to gyrate around an excited looking groom. I was doing my best moving the camera around to get all the expressions from the guys as well as catch the swiveling hips and thrusting chests from the girls. The guys were getting into the spirit quickly as loud talking and laughter with high fives was happening around me.

The girls were all over happy Russell who sat still and kept his hands to himself. The girls would sway in and out and rub along his face, mostly with their breasts or asses. So far it was as expected and I had no reason to believe it would get out of control. I was sure that the dads and other older male relatives would keep things in check while still having a great time. Things continued like this for a while with the guys really pouring down the booze.

The music switched to the old stripper music from Gypsy Rose Lee, and the girls started to strip with the little clothes they did have on. The girls, two blondes and a dark haired beauty, took turns disrobing in front of Russell who by now was red faced and sweating. By the time the music stopped, the blonds were bare assed naked and the black haired girl still had a thong and slippers on. Russell, who somehow felt embolden, fingered the nipples on the blonde girls and while one of them was cupping his nuts through his shorts.

The music was cut off and Steve yelled break to everyone. This meant that anyone needing a pit stop, or just a time out, including myself, should take it. I shut the camera off as I did need to take a piss and get a little water as my throat was dry. The nude girls were walking amid the guys, grabbing a couple beers from the table.

I got in line for the bathroom while listening to the two guys in front of me.

"Man this is hot, Steve said these chicks are going to put out for us" said one. The other guy thrust his fist in the air and responded with obvious glee. "Yeah, he got these girls from the club and they are hot. Best of all we get a video of the action."

It was then they noticed me standing behind them and with a subtle head nod, acknowledged who I was. So I thought to myself, this may get a tad raunchier than I first expected, but hell, I was a pro, I could handle it.

I finally got in to take a piss and noticed I was a little hard which made me have to guide my spray. Leaving the room and walking down the hall, I could hear a few guys ask for the camera guy. When I got back to the main room I could see why.

Steve had the black haired girl on her back, with two other guys holding her legs up and out. Steve was poised to bring his face down to her pussy while finger spreading her moist hole. I half ran over to my equipment and hoisted the camera on my shoulder and moved in to catch the activity. I got a close up of Steve's long tongue, burrowing deep into this girls pussy which was getting wet and making her moan loudly. I didn't really expect this kind of performance from my personal history, but I was not going to let anyone know I didn't.

I zoomed in on the scene before me with Steve still tongue lashing an obviously excited girl. Occasionally his tongue and lips would move further down and tantalize her asshole. This was too much for the guy holding her left leg; he called another guy over to take his place with her leg. As soon as he had a replacement he scurried up the dark haired girls face and plopped his pecker on her lips after quickly pulling it out of his pants. I had to zoom out to now include him in the shot. A quiet hush was now filling the room; the guys were intent on watching the action with a number of them now openly fondling their cocks.

"Go Davey go" was a chorus behind me. Turning my head while leaving the camera in place, behind me, a small group of guys surrounded an area on the floor. Hurrying over, I found the aforementioned Davey, pounding one of the blond's missionary on the floor. I clicked on record and began to get this action on tape. My concern was now if this would blow up to be a full orgy, how in the hell was I going to keep up. A peek over at Steve and the black haired girl still had him eating her out, so I stayed by the new action and zoomed in at Davey driving his thick cock all the way to the balls into this fairly petite blond. With the camera focused on this action I scanned around for the other blond girl but could not locate her.

Davey had now slowed his fucking and began the process of rolling over on his back with one fluid motion; taking the girl with him, still cock in pussy till she was now sitting up on his groin. Once they were in position, she drove her ass down hard on his cock and thus became the fucker. This allowed another guy, this one an older fellow to bring a long thin cock to her backside and with a little spit, entered her ass. Again I worked for a close up which reflected a lot of juices flowing from all organs.

There was a new excitement in the air as guys would mill around and look from one direction to another. A lot of the earlier talking slowed down, there was more of hushed tones now with the occasional "oh fuck" and "that's fucking hot" heard throughout the crowd. This was heading for uncontrollable chaos and I needed to get a handle on it quickly or this recording was going to be a mess.

Still recording blindly wherever moans were heard from, I looked around for someone to talk to. As if on queue, there was Steve, who was taking a breather from his earlier action. I motioned to him as he was standing at an angle from me and as he turned I was taken aback as his mustache was coated with what I knew to be pussy juice. His whiskers were drenched and he made no effort to wipe or dry his lips off. I urgently told him we needed to better position people if this tape was going to have any value. I shut the camera off momentarily so we could talk better.

Steve immediately agreed that the video would be chaotic without some discipline. He passed word around the crew that everyone had to be in the same room and the guys went about making that happen. The third girl, a cute blond, came back into the room on top of the shoulders of a burly older guy, both naked and laughing. We finally got all the guys and three girls together in a centralized spot in the main room and Steve announced that we had to continue in this manner if we were going to have a hot video.

What followed next could be best described as maniacal chaotic sex. The girls were allowed several breaks an hour for relief, both for fluid release and intake. Otherwise they were used continually for the pleasure of the guys until slowly but surely the energy level dropped and the guys fell off literally one by one. Of course this made filming much easier on me as there was less action to cover, but all in all I had a good 6 plus hours to whittle down to 90-120 minutes for the final product.

As the party was wrapping up, Steve stopped by as I was packing up some equipment and said he hoped the final product would be good. He said if some of the guys liked it a lot he would order 50 or more copies. Since I had a set price for the filming which included one copy, any additional would net me quite a bit more, which of course made me feel great.

When I got home I brought my most valuable equipment in but left the rest in the van. Finding the house fairly dark since it was rather late, I entered the bedroom with Sue almost asleep while reading. Probably due to the excitement of the day, I stripped quickly and lying next to Sue, began playing with her body. Looking at me with her readers on her nose, she became slowly aroused. After licking her out for a while, I mounted her and pounded her hole till cum would not hold back any longer. I know since I was so worked up from the scenes earlier, I erupted longer and more forceful than I had in months. The passion of my heated fucking was not lost on Sue who remarked that I must have had some day.

Editing the film over the next several days was far more pleasurable than tedious. Looking through a viewfinder can sometimes not give you the full impact of a scene, however when you see it on a large screen, in slow mo and frozen, you get a whole new prospective. I had trouble trimming the footage down as many of the scenes were too good to leave off. However the highlight of the reel if you will was the scene of all three girls hoisted in the air with cocks in both pussy and ass. It also so happened that the male fuckers were father son combos. The scene continued for many minutes as the girls were passed off to new fuckers every few minutes. There was a great finale to that scene as the girls dismounted and as they were let down, they bent over and I zoomed in to get great shots of gaping asses and pussies.

When I finished there was almost 200 minutes on the DVD, more than I originally thought it should be, but trimming it further would have been bad. Needless to say when Steve saw the finished product he was ecstatic and couldn't wait for the other guys to see it to. He also told me that Russell, the groom at the party wanted me to contact him about a personal tape, after the wedding and honeymoon. I remembered that Russell was not a big participator in the bachelor party, he never fucked any of the girls but he did feel them up and got a blow job or two.

With nothing pending as far as work, Sue and I decided to take a short trip and signed on to one of those offers you get to visit casinos. We jetted to Tunica for 3 days and lost some coin but otherwise had a great time and rested up.

Upon getting back into my home office I played back any calls I may have gotten. I had three related to some work, but the one that stood out had a sultry and southern twang to her voice. It was from a Celeste Cole and she wanted me to contact her about a video. Intrigued, I called her back first thing.

After several rings, the line picked up and the same sexy voice answered, "Hello"

"Hi, this is Jack of Jack Mann Productions; I was calling Ms Cole back concerning a video."

"This is Celeste, the voice just oozing sexiness, thanks for calling back so soon."

Her voice sounded so hot, I felt like she was in the seat next to me and blowing hot breath into my ear. I was tongue tied for a second and just asked her how I could help her.

"Jack, she started, I have an anniversary and birthday coming up, my husbands actually, and I want to give him a special memento and keepsake. I want to do a video for our private collection. When can we meet to discuss this?"

I was still mesmerized by her voice and it took me an awkward moment to respond. "I am open this afternoon about 3, is that ok?" I was hoping for a quick yes and I got it. After giving me directions to her home, I finished the rest of my office work while looking up her address on line to map it.

Celeste resided in an exclusive part of San Antonio called Alamo Heights. Driving up to her house it had gates which were open and a wide circular driveway. The house was quite impressive with columns up front of the three story colonial. The neighborhood was a mix of old and new construction and this house fit somewhere in between.

I had a preset notion in my mind when the door opened so I was not surprised. A very attractive, platinum haired woman of perhaps mid to late 50's greeted me as Celeste Cole. She was chic looking in a white blouse, opened by several buttons and form hugging black pants. Her voice matched her appearance and personality. She invited me in to the large den and motioned for me to take a seat.

"I'm so glad you could make it on such short notice, Mr. Mann" her smooth voice oozed out.

"Jack please, I corrected her. What a lovely home you have here. Reminds me of some of the mansions out in the LA area when I worked out there."

"Why thank you Jack. My husband and I have been here almost 20 years and had several additions as well as remodels. This was about the 5th house in this area when built, so it has a fine history. It once was the home of a former congressman as well as mayor of the city."

We continued with small talk as well as enjoying a glass of sherry. When it seemed to lag a little in conversation, I chimed in with the purpose of her call and how her needs could be met by my services.

"Well Jack, as I stated on the phone, I wish to give my wonderful husband a present in the form of a video. I was not present at the wedding you had done a while back, but I did see it from a friend and was amply impressed. I feel that you would have the right touch to make this special."

"What do you have in mind, exactly, Mrs. Cole?"

"Celeste, please Jack. I think after you hear my request we will be on a first name basis."

I nodded ok and she continued. "Jack, I would like a video of me being in a group sex setting, a gangbang if you will, with three black men."

Well, that was blunt and to the point. Honestly, that concept did not enter my mind after seeing and talking to Celeste. Don't get me wrong, having sex sure, but in the way she stated it, no. So I continued to listen intently as she outlined what she wanted filmed. I took out a scratch pad and started making notes. I asked her about the location and she gestured up the stairway. I then asked to see the space so I could establish any accessories and lighting props I would need.