I Finally Got Him, Girls... Ch. 02

Story Info
She plucked up the nerve and exploited him ruthlessly.
1.8k words
4.4
27.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd got him. Finally. Really got him. But then you know that from chapter 1 so I'll just get on with our next session...

**** (Excerpt from account written under Instruction)

She's gorgeous. I'm not just saying that because she's reading this. It's the truth. Okay, neither of us is a kid, but she's blonde, shapely, extremely fit and I love the twinkle in her eyes. So when she finally took a firm step toward sex, I was delighted...and when it turned she was a light domme I honestly thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

So I'd been anticipating our second 'session'. To put it mildly.

"Come in," was all she said in response to my knock,

I opened the door immediately then hesitated in the dark before closing the door. When I had, closed the door, I could see the only light was set on the mat about 6 feet in front of me.

Still I hesitated, waiting for my eyes to adjust...

**** (Me...lol)

Never give them an even break, girls. Prepare. Set them up. Then exploit. After all, it's what they want.

Already wet, I waited for a 3-count, then said, "Didn't I give you an instruction last time?"

"Oh, yes, sorry." He moved with some alacrity then, getting on the mat and starting to shrug off the jacket.

"Are you hard?"

"Yes."

"Just throw it aside." When he started to unbutton his shirt, quickly, I added, "No, drop the pants. And the shorts."

CFNM was enough for me, as a rule. With this guy, for whatever reason, I didn't even really need that...but he'd suggested we explore the possibilities and I was more than willing, believe me. Especially as our first session had gone so well. "Show me," I instructed him.

He lifted the shirt and that gorgeous cock and balls appeared, sending a shiver up my spine and giving me that wonderful little ripple in my pussy.

"Did you masturbate between our last meeting and this one? Don't even think of telling me a lie."

"Yes."

"When?"

**** (Excerpt from account written under Instruction)

She was moving about, slowly, but at random, forcing me to follow the voice. Even if my eyes had adjusted enough, I would've been hard pressed to see her. Was she dressed? ...how?...in what?

"That's two mistakes already," she said simply.

How do you say every hour on the hour? I opened my mouth to try...

"Bend forward, hands on knees." She slipped something over my head, adjusted it. A blindfold. She was moving again, behind me. "How often?"

"Of-ten." My breath caught when she started what she called pinking. Surprise, really. No one stroke was that painful. Although it did build up. Within a few strokes I was starting to quiver.

"Best time?"

"When you confirmed today...with the pic..."

**** (Me...lol)

Always keep them guessing, girls.

I stopped after this...after only a very strokes. "You can expect much worse for every mistake from now on. Now get those clothes off, all of them. Quickly." I stepped up beside him and whispered, "One-two-three..." Although I was counting slowly, he was moving fast believe me.

Men feel awkward undressing, especially when under duress. It makes my pussy wet just remembering. One of those little things, you know. "Four-five...Don't keep me waiting, I'm not best pleased already...six...did I say you can sit down...?"

Shoes are such a problem for men. Exploit. Make them hop about -- delight in the way their hard cocks bounce and roll,,,why not? "...seven-eight-nine..."He had the shoes off now, and socks, was getting there. "Did you orgasm when you masturbated?"

"Yes."

Naked now. Glistening with sweat and quivering. "Turn and face the other way. I don't recall you requesting permission to cum?"

And now I set to work on a real pinking. Nothing hard. Just like before. Rythm. Forehand for the right cheek, backhand for the left -- and when he was pink on the rump, moving down, same stroke, forehand for the right leg, backhand for the left -- quads, behind the knees, calves..."Now give me your right foot. Do it." Both strokes, 3 times, to the sole of one foot, "Switch", and the other. Struggling for balance, he was gasping and grunting. "Foot down." And before he could even settle I was around the front, working the insteps, shin, knees, thighs...he was taut now, really stressed. As you know, I don't like flogging the cock and balls. Too heavy for me. But I'd given him two light flicks the first session, so he didn't know what you know -- he thought I might. And him thinking that was as good as actually doing it. So I spent a fair time on the thighs, made him spread his feet a bit...revelled in his discomfort, just the flick of the crop and his groans breaking the silence of the room.

Then I jumped over his cock and balls, to his chest. What came out was a strangled scream and his cock went soft immediately. So I stayed there, focussed on his chest and nipples...

**** (Excerpt from account written under Instruction)

Did I actually say gone to heaven? Maybe hell is heaven. I was expecting...what?...direct to my cock, same motion?...upwards into the balls? Both. Now that she skipped both options, I didn't know where I was. I honestly didn't.

And my tits were going raw. I'd never realized male nipples were that sensitive.

**** (Me...lol)

I kept it up long as I dared, then decided a return to semi-flaccid was the best I would get. This time. Never lower the bar, girls. Always ramp it up. When I stopped he was a sweating, writhing, groaning mass. Spectacular.

"Are you listening?" I ran my fingertip, upwards, from near his navel to his chest, savoured the taste.

"Yes."

"Never cum again without my permission," a brief hesitation, "or you'll get that or worse. Understood?"

"Yes." Nodding vehemently.

"And don't you dare present soft again?" One stroke where his hard on should've been, slightly beyond his navel. "Understood?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now put that miserable excuse for a cock in my hand." And I lowered myself to my haunches, holding my hand out flat about knee-high.

He couldn't find me, poor dear. He edged almost all the way around, sort of gyrating and bending his knees, a little -- but not nearly enough. Then he came back around. Obviously he thought I'd moved off, because he grew more and more agitated, and frantic. 'Lost' now, he finally stopped, almost in profile to me. Hard again..., breathing heavily and soaked with sweat. Delicious. Not least because it gave me the opportunity to punish him, again, and to torment him a little before that.

Okay, I don't go in for cbt. But this was just one of those finger-flicks. Albeit to the ball farthest away from me. So that he half-screamed, jumped and turned away from me. And I was on him right away, reaching around with both hands to take hold of his throbbing cock...lol

**** (Excerpt from account written under Instruction)

She was naked. Had been all along? I could feel her taut nipples just below my shoulderblades and her thighs and bush against the lower part of my butt...and both hands wrapped softly around my hard-on. I mean, fuck. How do you know not cum? Where do you put the inside of your head? And it was as if she was inside my pounding brain, whispering, "Would you like to cum?"

"Yes." I was gritting my teeth, on tiptoe now, barely hanging on.

"Shouldn't you have used the magic word?"

"Please! Yes, please!"

"Too late. Permission denied." She actually chuckled, I think, as she released her grip and stepped back out of direct contact. I still thought I was going to cum, that it was inevitable no matter how hard how I tried -- until that gut-wrenching moment when the tide turned and IT backed off, burning inside me. Then she was back, turning me by the shoulders to face another direction.

"Now take three steps forward. One, two," beside me, but not touching, "three. Good. Now down and give me 10. Go on, 10 pushups."

Ridiculous. I hadn't done 3 pushups in years.

"No-no, properly." Her foot tapped the inside of my ankles, forcing me to spread and go up on tiptoe. "Better. Now get that cock all the way to the floor..."

**** (Me...lol)

It took all my resistance, girls. That close I could smell him...wanting so badly to lick some of the sweat from his back. But resist I did. Leaving my hand flat on the carpet, turned palm up. He flinched when I spoke. "Start again. Get that cock down on the carpet."

No way. He was done. Shaking all over, simply unable to get down that far. So I used my free hand, flush on his back and pushed him into full collapse...when, of course, his cock finally found my hand. "Would you like to cum now?"

"Yes please," he gasped.

"Then next time obey my instructions. Permission denied." I pulled out my hand, licking my fingers as I collected my riding crop and came around to stand by his head.

"Kiss my feet." He had to wriggle forward a few inches, found my right foot.

"Properly." I dropped to my hanches again, delivering a sharp crop blow to his butt cheek. "Each toe separately. Wrong."

Another blow, to the other cheek. "Start at one end or the other. Big toe or baby. Come on, I'm losing patience." And I dished out a half dozen quick sharp strokes, forcing him to orient himself under stress.

**** (Excerpt from account written under Instruction)

I was right on the verge again!...had to resist the urge to wriggle on the carpet. Consciously resist.

"Better. Now the other foot." I kept expecting the next blow...tingling. But it didn't come. "Good. Now work up my legs, go on."

Stretching, arching upwards, apparently being a 'good boy' -- finally getting close enough to smell her pussy. At which point, she dropped away. "Now you can satisfy me. Quickly."

Superb. Soaking wet pussy. Fragrant and tangy on the tongue.

**** (Me...lol)

It was quick now. He was talented, eager. I used my free hand in his hair to direct him and the crop on first one buttocks then the other to gee him up.

When I had him roll-over, and squatted down on his talented tongue, I rode hard, using the crop on his thighs, feeling each grunt, loving the way he re-doubled his efforts to please after each stroke...and did I cum! Squeezing down. The full light show, maybe even a second or two of black...perfect, girls. Just perfect.

I was settled on his upper chest, my breath slowly returning to normal. "Would you like to cum now?" I teased at his balls, prising at them gently with the flat end of the crop. They were hard, full, stretched to the max.

"Yes, please." A pleading note in his tone.

"So next time you'll use the mat properly right away?"

"Yes."

"And let me tie you up if I want to?"

"Yes."

"Good. Go for it. Oh, and you'd better spray my thighs or else..."

He did. In fact, I could dip my finger in his spunk coating my lower belly!