I Find You by the Pool

Story Info
Your body is so sexy, I can't resist taking you.
1k words
3.64
51.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers

Dedicated to a very sexy and desirable woman...

I slip quietly into your yard, knowing I should not be there. Seeing you alone, naked by the pool, I cannot resist you.

With your toned legs, soft, full breasts and stiff nipples, your body looks like it was made for sex. Made to be appreciated, made to be pleasured, made to be used.

I skirt around the edge of the yard, staying out of your sight. I strip off my clothes, quickly and quietly, before I approach you.

I get within a couple of paces before you notice me. Not recognizing me, you leap to your feet in alarm. That is your mistake... I grab you and pull you against me.

I feel you struggling as I hold you tight, letting you wear yourself out. I grab the back of your head in my hand, my fingers twisting in your hair, and pull your face to me for a kiss.

Your body is stiff, your lips pressed tightly closed. With my free hand I slap your bare ass, hard. You cry out in surprise, and I press my mouth over yours again, my tongue slipping into your mouth.

As I kiss you, my hands roam over your body, squeezing and caressing you as if I own you. Beyond the initial restraint, I am not going to force myself on you. I continue to run my string hands over your body, cupping your ass, squeezing your breasts, waiting for you to surrender to your own needs.

I feel your body start to relax. I feel your tongue slip into my mouth, wrestling with mine.

I pull you tight against me again, kissing you deeply. My hands cup your ass, and I can feel you grinding your body against my thick, hard cock.

I move us slowly to the pull, and I sit on the edge by the pool steps, my legs dangling in the shallow water. I pull you to me until you are sitting across my lap and lean you back, one arm supporting you, my hand squeezing your breast.

I resume kissing you as my free hand caresses you... pinching your nipples, stroking your warm skin. I slide my hand down between your legs, and feel you stiffen again. I pause for a moment, knowing that you will soon relax and surrender to me. I feel your legs part slightly, allowing my hand to slide down and cup your sex.

I rub you slowly, feeling your heat.

My finger parts your lips, sliding into your already wet pussy. I stroke it in and out, rotating, spreading your wetness. I slide another finger into your hot, sloppy pussy. My hand is soon wet with your juices, rubbing over your clit as I fuck you with my fingers.

I break away from kissing you and move my mouth to your neck, kissing, sucking, and biting. I kiss my way down further, taking your stiff nipple in my mouth, teasing and sucking it.

My hand moves faster on your pussy as I find the places that make you gasp and moan. You spread your legs further, writhing in my lap, unable to hold back.

I feel your pleasure building. I want to make you cum on my hand. I want to hear the sounds you make, see the look on your face, and feel your body tremble as your pussy tightens on my fingers.

I almost wish I had an audience. I would love to show you off, my wanton slut cumming on my fingers. But this first time in just for me... your submission.

I lift me head and look into your eyes. My gaze locks on yours as I drive my fingers into you, my hand sliding wetly over your throbbing clit.

"Cum" I say. It is the first word I've spoken to you.

I feel you explode. You cry out, almost screaming as your body quakes, your pussy clutches at my fingers. I see the look of pleasure and release on your face.

I hold you there, supporting you to keep you from sliding into the water. I still look into your face as I wait for your breathing to slow, your body to relax.

I take my fingers from you and wipe your juices across your face. I slide them into your mouth, letting you suck them, tasting yourself.

Then I push you off my lap, guiding you to your knees in the shallow water, between my legs.

I take your head in my hands, guiding it down to my cock. You know what I want. You seem my shaft, rigid and throbbing, a slick bead of precum oozing from the tip and running downward. You open your lips and take my cock into your mouth.

I wait a moment, letting you become accustomed to its thickness. You begin to suck the tip with your lips, run your tongue around the head. I know you can taste my precum.

Another time I might let you worship my cock with your lips and tongue. I might insist on it. But that is not what I need right now.

I begin to thrust my hips, sliding my cock in and out of your mouth. I start slowly but build up speed. Reaching down, I grab your breasts, holding them as I fuck your mouth.

I hear the wet sloppy sounds as your spit and my precum coat my cock. I pump faster, urgently using you, until I feel my balls start to tighten.

I pull my cock out just as I erupt. A long spurt of cum shoots into your mouth. Another sprays over your face, and still more shoots onto your breasts as my orgasm slowly subsides.

I guide you down to my cock again, letting you suck the last drips from me and clean my shaft.

Then I stand without a word. I think about pulling you from the pool and burying my head between your legs, eating that hot, wet pussy. I think about fucking you, my bare shaft thrusting into you. I think about cumming in you, filling your pussy with my sperm.

But I've been here too long already. This was enough for the first time.

I dress quickly, without a word. I leave you standing there in the shallow end of the pool, my cum dripping from your sexy face and breasts. I wish I had thought to bring my camera.

wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers