I Followed Her

Story Info
...and was devastated by what I discovered.
999 words
45.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her car flew past my house that night. I had been outside with my dog and lazily walking through the yard enjoying the stars. She knew I lived there, but didn't give my home a second thought. She was in a hurry. Hurrying to leave someplace or to get to another. I wondered which?

I decided in a split second that I needed to know. I was tired of not knowing, of wondering, of hoping.

I ran inside the back door and grabbed my car keys. I placed the dog in my room and returned to where I made the decision to follow her. I got in my car and started the engine.

I followed her. By the time I pulled out, she was long gone, but there were only two directions she could have gone -- east or west. I chose east. If she were heading home, she would choose east. I chose east. I followed her.

As I pulled onto the highway, I saw far in the distance taillights from an automobile. They were too far away to distinguish neither shape nor ownership. I sped up far beyond the legal limits. My gut told me that I was following her. I followed her.

I gained on the car ahead but it wasn't easy. The driver was speeding as well. Hurrying from someplace or to something or someone. I didn't know.

The lights disappeared from view. I wasn't concerned. I knew there was a bend up ahead.

I rounded the bend and found darkness and a lonely stretch of road. The car was gone. Where? I thought with intensity. Agony. I slowed down and looked for a turn off. I found nothing.

I drove another mile or so and found a turn off. This couldn't be it. I would have seen the car on the straight stretch of road beyond the bend. I turned around.

On my return trip I saw it before the bend in the road. I saw it on the right. No wonder I didn't see it at first. The turn was right after the bend in the road. I sped past it the first time. This must be it! My pulse quickened. My body shook.

I pulled in and looked ahead. A small farmhouse sat back from the main road. I had never noticed it before in all of the years of driving this stretch of road. Light shown from the windows.

Her car was parked out front.

With a lump in my throat, I drove slowly and parked in an open space to the right. I turned the car off and sat. What am I doing? If she were to leave right now, how could she not see me, my car?

I needed to know, to stop wondering, to stop hoping. There was my answer.

I got out of the car and closed the door silently. Then, I walked up the driveway as if daring someone to come outside and see me. I walked to her car and looked cautiously inside. I don't know what I expected to find, but I remember being surprised when I found it empty.

From my vantage point, I looked into the windows behind which were lit rooms. She was in one of them. He sat next to her on a couch. They appeared to be watching tv. She played with her kitten. They laughed together.

They didn't appear to be a couple. She wasn't sitting next to him like she used to with me. Then why was she in there if they weren't a couple? Just friends? He was older, balding. I couldn't understand, couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. They weren't holding hands. She didn't look at him they way she used to look at me. She didn't love him. I would be able to tell.

I watched them. I looked for a clue, for anything to tell me what I was seeing.

She got up. There was something about her body language here -- something final. I read her lips. I'm going to bed now. Bed? Does that mean she is leaving now? I ducked down behind the car, waiting for the door to open.

Moments later, the light in the room next to where I was standing came on. I stood up, but she walked past the window and I ducked anew. I saw a bed. She stood beside it and began to undress. I could see everything.

My breathing sped up. My heart raced. I felt sick. I wanted to leave, but I couldn't. I was spell bound by what I was witnessing.

Then I saw him. He walked past the window too and worked his way around her. He touched/grabbed/pinched her bare ass. She seemed to enjoy it. She laughed about something he had said. He began to undress and walked out of my line of sight.

She was now totally naked. Her cunt hair glistened in the light. She fussed with the sheets at the end of the bed. The light went out.

IT'S TRUE! I raged inwardly! Why? How could she do this to me? How could she do this? What was she thinking? I stared at the ground disbelieving, my heart wishing to leap out of my chest.

Then the light came on again.

She appeared again to try yet again to fix the sheets. She gave up. Tom! Help me! She insisted, playfully, laughingly. So his name was Tom.

He appeared behind her. He was naked and she moved out of the way. I was shocked when I saw his cock. It was huge, one of the largest that I had ever seen. She moved up behind him and reached around his waist. While he adjusted the sheets, she started jacking off his large dick with her hand. Now I could see the attraction. I could tell that she didn't love him, but she liked that big dick.

They separated. The light went off.

I left, heartbroken.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend His girlfriend seduces his roommate.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories