I Found Mom On a Dating Website

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed Mom under her arms and lifted her up to her feet, because I was on the verge of cumming if she kept that up, and moved her to the bed. I wanted to go down on her but she wouldn't let me.

"Now," Mom gasped as her back hit the sheets, and then she was spreading her legs and grabbing my cock. "Fuck me."

Mom rubbed my cock up and down the wet lips of her sex, and all I had to do was lean forward. She let out a scream when I first squeezed into her pussy, but her hands were clawing at my ass and pulling me closer all the while she howled.

A half dozen or so thrusts later, Mom was crying out again, squirming and writhing under me as her pussy damn near crushed my cock as she came, and when she stopped cumming I pulled out of her and crawled down between her legs.

Mom had trimmed her pussy a bit around the bikini line, I noted when I saw the shadow on the inside of her thighs, but her bush was quite dense as I buried my face in the jungle.

My tongue burrowed into the channel my cock had just been in, and as I lapped greedily around her clit I felt Mom's hands in my scalp, grinding my face into her. I teased her, bringing her close to orgasm a couple of times before backing off, buying time for myself in order to regain some control of myself.

I looked up through the pussy hair at Mom, who was squeezing her tits while I went down on her. This had all happened so fast that I hadn't had the chance to do that myself, but I had all night to do that, and I loved watching her kneading those big jugs and twisting her nipples.

Watching that turned me on so much that when I climbed back between her creamy thighs, I became an animal. I pounded into Mom savagely, and to my surprise and delight, Mom took it and gave it back.

Her legs wrapped around my ass as I drove us up toward the headboard, and as Mom's fingernails clawed my back and shoulders she gnawed on my neck and collarbone in between spitting out dirty talk that sent shivers down my spine.

I managed to last a couple of minutes before I came, blasting my cum deep into Mom's womb just before we ended up on the floor, having taken the mattress half off the bed in the brief mating that whad become downright feral.

We started giggling when we saw what we had managed to do to the room in the space of about 15 minutes, and as we cuddled before getting up off the floor Mom whispered, "That was so good."

"Way better than good," I concurred as I lifted the mattress back onto the box spring while Mom tossed the sheets on top.

It was then that I saw Mom look down between her legs, and my eyes followed hers down to her pussy and the milky white seed that stood out starkly against her dark bush as it oozed out of her. It hit her that not only had she just fucked her son, but he had not used the condoms she had brought.

"I love you," I said, not using the word Mom after that, and I held her tight, our sweaty bodies grinding together.

"Me too," Mom said, and then I felt her hand down between my legs, finding my cock and pulling on the limp tube while whispering, "I want more."

Mom moved me over to the other bed, and this time I was the one going down onto my back when Mom knelt between my legs and bent over, her pendulous breasts swinging down to my thighs as she lifted my flaccid cock off of my stomach.

This time my mother was looking up at my while her tongue played with the head of my cock, toying with the opening and licking around the ridge before taking my limp dick into her mouth. Mom stretched and pulled at my cock while sucking it hard, going down to my balls and popping them in, and when she felt it coming back to life that only made her crazier.

"That's it," Mom said, pulling her mouth off of me long enough to talk. "I can feel you getting hard. I want this big cock in me again so fucking bad!"

I didn't know what worked better, Mom's incredible cock-sucking abilities or the way she talked so dirty to me, but whatever it was, it worked.

"Wanna get on top," Mom said as she straddled me and positioned my tool so she could ease down it on. "Fuck! Feels even bigger this way!"

I held Mom's solidly thick waist as she lowered herself down onto me, and when I had fully impaled her she rattled off a string of obscenities before beginning to ride me.

"Damn, that's good," Mom grunted, and when my hands went up to grab those jugs that swayed in front of me her hands came up over mine and pressed them roughly into the pliant skin.

"That's it. You like my tits? Squeeze them hard. Harder," Mom implored. "Twist those nipples."

A bit timidly at first, I did what Mom asked, but she kept insisting I do it harder. Soon I was twisting those fat pegs like I was turning the knobs on the car radio, and not only didn't Mom mind, she was loving it.

"Oh yeah!" Mom groaned as she swayed on top of me, lost in some kind of trance as I abused her tits while my cock probed her deep.

"Come with me babe," Mom was saying when she sensed I was close. "Almost there."

I bit my lip while I tried to keep from popping my load, closing my eyes because the erotic vision of my mother gyrating on top of me was no help.

"Cumming!" Mom cried out, the last part of the word coming out as a squeal, and only then did I let go, spurting my seed into Mom while her pussy contracted around my dick.

Mom stayed straddled over me until my shriveling dick slipped out of her, and only then did she ease down on the bed and joined me in staring up at the ceiling.

"At least we stayed on the bed this time," Mom quipped as we caught our breath.

We rested like that for a while, and I thought that Mom might have fallen asleep, so I rolled over onto my hip and looked at her. She was awake, just laying there with her hands behind her head, and as my eyes went down her body it struck me how amazing she looked for her age.

Sure, her waist was a bit thick, as were her legs, but they were still shapely. And those breasts! Even on her back they were impressive, and while they weren't incredibly firm and sagged a bit, that only made them that much nicer to me, and besides, natural tits this big should have a little give to them.

I leaned over and took Mom's nipple in my mouth, and as I sucked gently on it I felt it swell and stiffen. My tongue went around the pebbly areola that was almost as large as a drink coaster, before going back to her nipple, thinking that maybe 19 years ago I might have been doing this very same thing.

"This okay? I asked when I noticed Mom watching me suck on her nipple, and she smiled and nodded so I kept going, caressing the globe while nibbling the tender bud.

My hand moved from her breast and slid up Mom's arm all the way to her elbow. She saw me smile when my hands slid through her underarm, feeling the moist skin that was silky smooth to the touch.

"Shaved for the occasion," Mom said with a twinkle in her eye as I looked at the lightly scented hollow.

"So I see," I said, and found myself moving up from Mom's breast and letting my tongue slide though her armpit, causing her to shiver in response.

"Ticklish?"

"Not exactly," Mom said. "To tell you the truth, I'm really sensitive there. This guy I know plays around with my armpits sometimes, and I laugh when he does it but in fact I get so excited that I end up getting myself off later because of it."

"Really?" I said, feeling my face flush at hearing that.

You see, the guy she was referring to was me, and it had become a routine of mine that whenever I would see her in the kitchen or somewhere, and she had on a sleeveless top I would check to see whether she had shaved or not.

If I noticed some peach fuzz under her arms while she was working I would inevitably attack her, sort of, running my fingers through her underarms while saying goofy things like "fuzzy wuzzy". Harmless stuff, although I thought I was the only one enjoying it.

"So if you keep nibbling my underarms, you better be prepared to do me again," Mom said with a wink.

"I didn't say that in order to get you to stop," Mom said after I rolled away from her.

"I know, it's just, you know," I mumbled, because while I was more that interested in going at it some more, I had just cum twice in about an hour or so and didn't think even these erotic circumstances could get me to rise again this fast.

"Roll over, babe," Mom said, and after she helped me onto my stomach she leaned down and reached into her bag of goodies to pull out her lotion.

"Nice," I sighed as the cool liquid hit my back, and then Mom's fingers started kneading my shoulders, slowly working down as I felt her grinding her pussy into my backside while she massaged me.

As she continued downward, the feel of her pussy hair against my shin continued on to the back of my thighs, and after she reached the base of my spine I felt her get off of me.

"Lift up," Mom said, and at first I thought she wanted me to roll over, but what she wanted me to do was to get up on my knees. "Keep your head down on the pillow."

I did as she asked, and after spreading my legs wide I felt Mom grab my balls in a freshly lubed hand. She was squeezing my nuts hard, but it felt so good all I could do was groan as my sac got stretched and twisted.

"You like that, don't you?" Mom cackled. "You've got a lot of spunk still in there, and I want it all. How's the big boy doing down there?"

I looked back under me and saw Mom's other hand grab my flaccid cock and begin to pull on it, milking me like I was a cow.

"Come on babe, get big and hard for me" Mom said. "I'm so fucking horny I could scream. That's it. It's coming. After you get hard I want to you to fuck me from behind. Rough. I want it hard and fast."

Down between my legs, Mom's hands were working like crazy, her left hand playing with my nuts and her right hand stretching my still limp cock to the limit. She was right that I was starting to come back to life, but it was going to take some time, and Mom seemed impatient.

"I need it babe," Mom said. "How's this?"

I jumped when I felt Mom's wet finger first stroking my anus and then pushing it, and I enjoyed the first finger besides my own ever to end that orifice when something suddenly occurred to me. That wasn't Mom's finger.

I peeked down and saw that Mom's hands were still milking my cock and balls, which meant that what was working inside my ass wasn't a digit but a tongue.

"Oh, you nasty girl!" I moaned into the pillow while my body shuddered uncontrollably.

"Like that huh?" Mom said, taking her face out from between my ass cheeks to encourage me before diving in again. "You're getting hard now, I can feel it. Don't you cum, motherfucker!"

My cock became so hard in Mom's fist that it was curling up toward my stomach, and so I did what Mom told me to do. You want rough?

The only sight more surreal that my mother naked on her hands and knees in front of me was me kneeling behind her, spreading her legs with my cock in hand. I felt like somebody else, and for a second I wanted to shove my cock into her fur ringed anus, but instead I slammed into her pussy.

The bed was jerking around, moving away from the wall as I thrust into her as hard as I could. The sound of out bodies slamming together echoed in the motel room, and with each plunge Mom yelped as I went deep into her.

"You like that?" I snarled, grabbing the back of Mom's hair and pulling it back towards me.

There was a dresser on the side of the room, and I looked at our mirror image in disbelief, the two of us unrecognizable. I looked like a lunatic, a demented expression on my face as I savaged my mother. And then there was Mom, not only taking it but goading me to fuck her harder as her tits swung around below her, and screaming "Fuck you!" to the person in the room next to us pounding on the wall.

Mom came first, and she came hard, her whole body convulsing before her arms gave out and she went face first into the bedding. My hands went to her hips as I held her back half up while I continued to thrust into her, but she was not giving back any more but simply taking it, letting out little grunts.

I was tempted to jump off the bed, pull her head back up and cum in her face like they do in the porn movies but I wasn't sure how she would take it. Instead I slowed down and eased up, bending over and covering her back with me while my hands gently kneaded her breasts as I came.

I held her for a moment before my cock fell out, and then I rolled away towards the headboard while Mom remained in that awkward position, with her head in the bedding and still kneeling with her backside in the air. From where I lay, I could see my cum starting to hang from her pubic hair like sap running from a tree, until she gently fell off to her side.

We might have dropped off for a minute. I know I did, but I woke up when the bed jiggled. Mom was getting off the bed, and for the first time all night she looked her age. She waddled to the bathroom like she was on a horse, and after she closed the bathroom door I closed my eyes again.

***

I woke up from what seemed like a wonderful dream, except when my eyes opened and I saw the shadow down by my hips, I saw that it was no dream. Mom had my cock in her mouth, and she was lovingly sucking on my erection, gently rolling my balls in her hand while her lips slid up and down the shaft of my manhood.

This was love, and she rebuffed my attempt to touch her, telling me that she was too sore, so I just relaxed and let her make love to my cock. It took a while, but I think that was more her idea than mine because she brought me to the brink several times before backing off a bit. When I came, I mumbled a warning just before out of courtesy, but her only response was to suck a little harder and squeeze my sac as I came.

Mom kept my dick in her mouth as it deflated, and it must have felt good to me because I fell back asleep like that, with my Mom gently sucking on her son's thoroughly drained dick like a pacifier.

***

The next time I woke up it was morning. Mom had already showered and dressed and gently nudged me before she left, telling me that their was a Continental breakfast of sorts at the lounge if I wanted to join her.

That sounded good, so I took a shower and dressed in the same clothes I came up there in, walked across the parking lot toward the lounge where Mom was sitting with a cup of coffee and a donut. She looked nervous, and gave me a tight lipped smile when I joined her.

"Morning Mom," I said cheerfully, kissing her on the forehead like I would have done if we were home, and after I talked about everything from the fog on the lake to the blandness of the cinnamon bun I had selected for breakfast, she relaxed.

"I have to get to work by noon," I said after we ate, dreading having to put in 8 hours stocking shelves instead of resting my aching body.

"Working late?"

"Till 8. I'll eat something there."

"Drive carefully honey. I'll see you later," Mom said, heading back into the room to get her stuff together before checking out, while I drove back.

I didn't feel guilty or filthy. Just the opposite. I had done exactly what I said I would. We had treated each other like strangers, and when the morning came we went back to normal.

Only it would never be normal, at least not like it had been. Every time I saw her, I would see her naked and remember that smoking hot body under the Mom clothes. I knew the things that turned her on, and it was all I could do to stop and turn back to the motel for another go-round.

There was so much I hadn't gotten the chance to do. Parts of Mom that I didn't explore or give enough attention. I wanted to stick my cock between those incredible tits and give her a pearl necklace.

Those handcuffs - they never got used or even unwrapped. Just thinking about putting those handcuffs on Mom, tying her to the bedposts while licking all of her favorite places until she came, gave me a hard-on that lasted the entire trip.

Work sucked even more than usual, and I was tempted to take Randi Mason up on her offer to go out after work. Randi was a cashier who I occasionally went out with, and while the couple of drinks usually ended up with a blow job, after having experienced what I had last night, everything paled in comparison.

So I told Randi I was tired, which was partly true, and headed home. The lights weren't on when I got there, and I figured that Mom was worn out from last night too. I was fearing having to have a heart-to-heart talk with her with all the guilt coming out, so it was just as well.

As I climbed the stairs I saw a envelope on the top of the landing of our modest split level ranch. I turned on the light, and opened the envelope and took the note out.

"Ryan, I love you," the note began. "More than ever, and I hope you feel the same. I know you said that today we were supposed to act like last night never happened, and I've tried all day to do that."

"Hasn't worked," the letter continued. "You made me feel things no man has ever made me feel, and I haven't been able to think of anything else all day. You ever hear about it not being that easy to get the Genie back in the bottle?

"It's up to you honey," the note ended. "If you're Ryan reading this, just rip it up and throw it away. If YoungFungi is doing the reading, well, you know where to find me. Love you babe."

I took the note and tore it up in little pieces, and then ripped them up some more just in case before going to my room and undressed for bed, thinking about the choices only briefly, because in reality there was only one.

"Hi YoungFungi," Mom said as I opened her bedroom door. "I was hoping you would stop by."

Mom was wearing the nightie she had on for a few seconds last night, and when I came into her bedroom she was kneeling on the bed with her hand between her legs.

"How could I refuse?" I said as I walked slowly toward the bed, my erection bobbing in Mom's direction, and I smiled when Mom pulled out a dildo that she had slid inside of her while waiting for me.

Mom smiled and put the dildo in her mouth, giving it a slow and seductive suck before tossing it aside in the direction of the unwrapped handcuffs resting on the edge of the bed, and grabbed my cock to pull me closer.

Maybe tonight will be it. Just a pleasant encore of what had gone on the night before, and then tomorrow we'll pretend this hadn't happened and never mention it again, I mused while Mom deep throated me and my hands kneaded her tits through the nightie. Maybe.

***

thanks for reading