I Found My Sister Stripping Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,668 Followers

Around 2 in the morning the club closed down, and the strippers gave each bouncer a portion of their tips. Seeing what the girls had pulled in, and how meager my portion was, I still walked away with a couple hundred.

Ron followed us home, which I didn't like, but couldn't really stop him, considering Dixie was his girlfriend. As we pulled up, Amber told me to go ahead; she had something in the trunk she needed to get. The lights were off as I opened the door, and I figured my sister must be asleep.

I flipped on the lights, and Geo popped out from the hallway screaming "Surprise!" The yell was repeated behind me from Dixie and Amber.

"What is this?" I ask, confused.

"You made it through the night, silly!" Geo says, walking up to me and kissing me on the cheek.

I try to protest that it really wasn't that hard, but the girls aren't having any of it. Amber brings a cake up from the car, while Dixie mixed drinks. Ron stated that he refused to have any drinks made my Geo, and I agreed, much to her discomfiture.

The liquor poured freely, and even the weed came out, and soon we were all loosened up. I was sitting on the couch with Amber, Dixie and Ron sat on another couch, and Geo was sitting in a love sack, eyeing Amber and me.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Geo suddenly yells, and I groan. I don't know where this is going, but I am also curious. "I'll go first. Truth"

Before any of us can think of anything, Ron asks, "Did you really fuck your own brother?"

Geo looks at me for a second, before replying, "Yes. And given the chance, I will again."

"That's sick and perverted, but whatever. It's your life." He thought for a moment, and then said "Dare."

Dixie piped up, "Do a strip dance for us!" This was the last thing I wanted to see, so I just looked away as the music started. When it finally finished, I looked back, and noticed something I almost laughed about. Despite Ron's muscled bulk, his penis was rather small compared to mine. No wonder Dixie was so tight.

Dixie then said, "Dare."

"Suck Ron's cock, since he is already naked" Amber said beside me, then turned to me, smiling and grabbing my crotch, she began to rub.

Without hesitation, Dixie dropped onto her knees, and began giving a very noisy blowjob to Ron. By the look on his face, he was in heaven.

Amber's hand was now inside my zipper, and playing with my cock through my underwear. I had my arm around her, and began playing with her right breast through her shirt.

"Ok, that's enough," Dixie said, and I again had to hide a smile at Ron's frustration. "What do you want to do, Amber?"

"Truth," she said, to my disappointment.

"What is really going on with you and my brother?" Geo asked.

I was glad that she was asked that question, as Amber had been the one to want to tell them. "He is my boyfriend," She said, matter-of-factly. Then turned and kissed me deep and hard, our tongues mingling for a couple minutes before returning to reality. "Your turn, Geo." I said.

"Dare," she said, looking me in the eyes, her green eyes fierce.

"Give your brother a lap dance," Amber said, to my surprise. Geo hopped up, and put on some slow music.

"Are you sure," I whispered to Amber?

"Relax. The jealousy thing goes both ways." She winked, then got out of the way as Geo walked in a sultry manner up to me.

I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were already hard through her blue summer dress. Her eyes remained locked on mine, as her hips swayed, and her body undulated. She pulled first one strap, then the other off her shoulder, and then slipped her arms out, all the while keeping the top of the dress in place. Still keeping her eyes locked on mine, she sat in my lap, and pulled my face towards her covered breasts. I would have to say that of all the women, I like Geo's breasts the most. I like Amber's piercings and think she is the most beautiful, and Dixie's pussy.

Geo rubs her breasts in my face for a second, and I quickly catch her dress in my teeth. When she pulls away, her dress is pulled down a bit, revealing he c-cup tits. "Naughty boy!" She chides, not angrily, and gets up from my lap. She pulls the dress the rest of the way off, and now she is only wearing a red thong. Our eye contact is only broken when she kicks the dress at Amber. Geo sits back in my lap, and guides my hands to her back. Her hips start to gyrate, grinding her thinly covered pussy against my crotch. She leans forward, putting her breasts in my face, but just out of reach, teasing me. I can feel her hot breath on my ear, and she asks, "Do you love her?"

It takes me a second to realize what she is asking. I whisper back the simple truth. "I love you. You are my sister, and I will always love you."

This must have been the right response, as I soon found her left nipple in my mouth, and she began to convulse on top of me in an orgasm. The music ended about the same time her orgasm did, and she just collapsed on the left side of me. Amber came back and sat on my right.

"I don't care if you are brother and sister," Ron spoke up, and I saw that he had Dixie's shirt off, and his hand between her legs. "That was HOT!"

"Thank you," Geo said, still slightly flushed from her orgasm. "What do you want, Amber?"

"What do I want?" Amber asked, a wicked gleam in her blue eyes. "After watching you two, I want this cock in my mouth!" Before I could say or do anything, Amber pulled down my waistband freeing my cock.

"Damn! That thing is huge!" I heard Ron say, and this time I did smile.

Amber bent over and took me in her mouth, repeating her performance and skill from the bathroom, earlier. I watched as Dixie started to give Ron another blowjob, until Geo put her tits back in my face. I started sucking on her right breast, and placed my hand on her panty covered pussy. Moving the fabric aside, I pressed my fingers against her clit, and started rubbing back and forth. I felt a hand join mine, as Amber began to finger Geo while I rubbed.

I felt Amber's mouth leave my cock, but soon felt her positioning herself in my lap. She began to suck on Geo's other breast, as she positioned me, then slowly wrapped me in her nether folds, with a slow deep moan.

"Oh, fuck that feels good," Geo started to moan. "Yes, rub that pussy, suck those tits! Oh, I am so close!" Both Amber's and my hands were soaked as Geo came for us. She flopped back on the couch, with a dreamy smile of her face, as Amber continued to ride me.

The sound of Dixie moaning reached us, and I looked to see that she was on all fours, Ron plowing in behind her.

I realized that Dixie still had her top on, and pulled it off, revealing her a-cup pierced breasts. I immediately latched onto her left nipple ring, and tugged with my teeth, as my right arm snaked around us, and I began driving in as deep as I could in this position. I switched breasts so that I could get a look at me sister, while screwing Amber, and saw that she had two fingers buried deep in her pussy, and one hand squeezing her nipples. Our eyes locked, and she mouthed the words, "I love you," before having another orgasm. Amber began cumming at the same time, and both women sounded in concert with their moaning.

Amber rolled off me, and I figured it was time for my sister, but she waved me away, saying she needed to recover.

I saw Dixie and Ron on the floor, Dixie on top now, bent over and her ass just begging to be reamed. I don't know if it was the alcohol or the weed that gave me the balls to do it with Ron right there, but I spit in my hand, and began to rub her brown hole, while gripping my cock with the other hand. It was still pretty slick from Amber's cum. I positioned it at the hole, wondering if I was going to get into trouble for this, when Dixie's hands came around and spread her butt cheeks. Taking this as an invitation, I slowly applied pressure, remembering to hold myself down as I popped in. Dixie screamed in rapture, as I slowly pushed my way into her ass.

"What the--" I heard Ron say from under her, but was quickly silenced by a kiss from Dixie.

I could feel movement between the thin membrane separating me and Rom from touching, and tried not to think of that, as I continued to sink further into Dixie's petite ass. Finally I was sheathed fully into her, and began to pull out. I started a slow rhythm, in opposition to the fast pace Ron was setting.

Amber's left hand reached around, grabbing my ass, and began to move me herself, picking up my pace. She was screaming and grunting incomprehensibly, riding both of us, like I had never seen her before. Dixie came, and kept going, came again, and still didn't stop. Not until Ron came in her, triggering a third orgasm, did she finally begin to slow down, but by then I was really close, and came far into her bowels.

We all got cleaned up, and I could hear Ron and Dixie fighting in the background. Apparently he didn't approve, and wanted her out immediately. When he stormed out alone, we had her answer.

Amber and Geo talked with one another, and before I knew it I had two girlfriends, only to end up with three the next day, when Dixie informed us she was officially broken up with Ron.

I still work at the strip club as a bouncer, Ron doesn't talk to me much, but I am fine with that. I keep my jealousy in check, by remembering that whatever happens, these three beautiful women always come home to me.

A few months later, I found out that Amber had quit taking her birth control, when we started being official, and is now a month along. Dixie told me she still doesn't want kids, and we talked it over with Geo, and decided best not to tempt fate with her. We didn't need to punish a kid with deformities if it could be avoided. 7 1/2 months later Amber gave birth to our daughter. We all still live together, all four of us raising our daughter. I haven't heard from my parents in all this time, and I am fine with that.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,668 Followers
12