I Found My Sister Stripping Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,665 Followers

"Listen, Amber," I tried to say placatingly after I had loaded my bags, and sat in her car, "I didn't have it done. I couldn't do it, and then lie to all of you, so I cancelled the appointment." She only glared at me, before she backed out of the parking spot, and started navigating the warren of streets out of the airport. "I'm sorry I was going to be like that, but the way you three were treating me was no worse." My own anger was starting to rise, as I thought of the injustice they had been treating me with. "You three basically left me, for all intents and purposes, and were in a way blackmailing me." Was that anger causing the red in her cheeks, or embarrassment? "I had to do something. I made a bad decision, and cancelled it before I went through with it. Be angry with me if you want, but know that some of that anger should be reserved for you, Dixie, and most of all, Geo. If the three of you can't respect my feelings, why should I do the same for you?"

I was afraid I'd gone too far, as Amber continued to drive us home. Silence reigned, and I almost started wishing that she would say something, anything, even if it was to yell at me, just to break the horrible feeling that was starting to sink into my chest. Had I just lost one of my girlfriends? Not only that, but the one carrying my child?

When Amber parked in the driveway, I started to unbuckle my seat, and noticed that she hadn't moved to do likewise. She just sat there, staring at her hands on the steering wheel, as if they might give her some kind of answer.

I reached for the door handle to get out, but her voice, soft and barely heard, stopped me. "You're right." I turned to look at her, to see if I'd heard correctly, and I could now see the tears in her eyes. "You're right. The way we all treated you was wrong. I guess we didn't really understand how you felt, or didn't try to." She paused to hiccup, and I placed my hand on her shoulder. I hated to see her cry like this. "I can't speak for the others, but I am truly sorry. Will you forgive me?"

She turned to look at me, and her blue eyes stripped away the last vestiges of any anger that might have hung around. I pulled her into a hug, as I told her I loved her. We sat that way for awhile, just enjoying each other's embrace, until I finally had to pull away. Our angle was awkward, and it was starting to hurt my back. I could only imagine how uncomfortable it had to be for her.

We walked inside, arm in arm, and her head resting on my shoulder. I left my bags in the car, figuring I could grab them later. I stopped as we passed my room, but Amber pulled me onward, towards her bedroom. As I entered, she told me to lock the door. "I have an apology to make, and I think you do too." She started removing her clothes, and I stepped up to her to help.

As her shirt puddled on the floor, our lips met in hunger. My arms wrapped around her distended torso, touching her smooth back and tracing a line up to where her bra strap was. Her breasts, slightly larger now than they had been, were soon freed, and I brought one hand around to cup one globe and twiddle with her nipple ring. The doctor had told us they would have to come out when she started breast feeding, but were fine till then.

She moaned as her tongue traced along the inside of my mouth and danced with mine. Suddenly feeling guilty, I pulled back and looked at her. Even with as far along as she was in her pregnancy, I still found her to be extremely beautiful and alluring. Her pale redheaded skin seemed to glow from an inner light, and I could see the fires of desire in her eyes. "Are you sure?" I asked, not wanting there to be any regrets.

"I don't dare have you in my pussy. I am too close to term, but you should be fine in my ass, where you have been gone for too long," she told me in no uncertain terms.

"That's not quite what I meant."

"I know what you meant, and I meant what I said. Now are you going to come fuck my ass, or was all that talk in the car just for show?"

I stepped back up to her, and started working on her pants. Since they were maternity type, with the stretchy front, they easily slid down, quickly followed by her panties. She turned me towards the bed, and then helped undo my pants.

Once naked, I found myself on my back, as Amber crawled on all fours, up to my already hard cock. The feeling of her tongue gliding up my shaft from balls to head elicited a deep moan from me. She smiled at me as one of her hands started to fondle my balls, and she flicked the tip of her tongue around the sensitive underside of my head. Amber pressed her lips to the side and started to slide her mouth up and down me, making me moan more and more.

I started to buck my hips in time with her movements, then felt her grasp me at my base, and pull my tip towards her waiting lips. Giving my small hole a kiss, she slipped her lips past the ridge, and took me as far as she could at this angle. Unfortunately she couldn't take me into her throat, but with her tongue lashing around the sensitive rim, I was more than happy with her efforts. She started to bob up and down, and it took all my effort not to thrust into her warm wet mouth. I didn't want to hurt her.

I placed my hands on the back of her head, running my fingers through her deep red hair, and she looked up at me, smiling around my cock. It left her lips with a pop, before she said, "I've forgotten just how good you taste. Don't ever let me agree to not having this again!"

"Deal," I told her, as she gently began to kiss her way up my stomach, and chest. She lingered for a couple of quick nibbles on my nipples, before finally reaching my mouth. We kissed as my hands roamed her back and ass. I slid one hand between us, and started playing with her wet pussy. I easily found her clit ring (another thing that would have to go when she gave birth to our child), and tugged tenderly on it. She growled, as she pulled away, piercing me with her wonderful eyes.

"I want to feel you in me," she said, then reached over to her nightstand for the lube. "I want you to take me from behind this time. Treat me like the bitch I am for the way I treated you."

"You're not a--" I tried to protest, but she cut me off.

"I said do it!" she demanded, and I thought better of any further arguments.

I took the lube from her, as she laid her head on her pillow with her wonderful ass wiggling in the air. Despite what she wanted from me, there was something I wanted first. I leaned forward, and softly kissed her pussy, before shoving my tongue inside. Sucking in her labia, I ran my tongue between them and reached around her body to tug on her nipple rings. My mouth was soon soaked as she came, moaning and jerking her hips against my face.

"Okay, you've had your fun, NOW FUCK MY ASS!"

I got on my knees, and rubbed my cock against her wet pussy, teasing her. I applied some lube to the tip of my cock, then for good measure squeezed some onto her brown hole. She shivered as I started to apply pressure, screaming, "Oh Gawd!" as the head popped past her sphincter. I too had to moan, as I slowly felt her anal grip on me slide firmly down my tool. Every inch I sank into her nether canal felt like bliss. Sex with Angel had been great, but making love to my girlfriends was still better.

Finally I felt myself sink the last few inches into her, making her grunt. "Slap my ass!" She told me. Normally I wasn't into this sort of thing, but she did demand I treat her like this, so I gave her a slight slap. "I said slap it! Not tenderly touch it. Make it red. Punish me for my behavior!" I brought back my hand, and brought it down harder, leaving a red handprint emblazoned on her right rump. "YES! That's it. Spank me, John. Spank me again and make me cum. Fuck my ass, and make me cum, my beloved."

Doing as told, I slapped her other cheek just as hard, and started to thrust in and out of her rear. Amber's groans, grunts, moans, and other noises became incoherent as she started her orgasm. I gripped her hips, and picked up my pace, trying to prolong her orgasm. It worked, as for quite some time her sphincter squeezed and massaged my slippery cock. I could see she had two fingers in her cunny every time I pulled out, and seeing her have such a long orgasm started my own.

My whole body shuddered as my cum filled her colon. She screamed louder than ever as her orgasm intensified even more.

My legs were suddenly soaked as fluid gushed out of her pussy, soaking the bed as well.

I pulled out of her, catching a whiff of the fluids that had just flushed from her body, and knew immediately they weren't normal female cum fluids.

"I think my water just broke," Amber said, as the same conclusion hit me. I was about to be a father.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,665 Followers
12