I Fuck Black Man in the Ass

Story Info
Woman with strap-on dildo goes on a quest.
1k words
3.31
70.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

George walked his tired self home. The rain bothered him, as it surely did just about everyone that he knew. It had rained all day in this region of New England and in times like these, George hated not having a car. Oh, well. he was poor and there was nothing that he could do about it. Rich people seemed to get richer in America. After all, they supported those men and women who ran for office, on both the Republican and Democratic sides. Whoever heard of a poor man taking public office? Exactly.

George worked as a security guard at the mall. The job paid twenty bucks per hour, and it helped pay the bills. It may seem like a lot to a young guy starting out in life, fresh out of high school but it sure as hell wasn't a lot when you were in your forties and had rent to pay since your parents were long dead and you were alone in the world. Oh, well. As he walked through the streets of Dorchester, he could see people looking at him funny, even through the rain. A six-foot-three, 250-pound black man gets noticed in all weather, no matter where he goes. This was a blessing back in 1984 when he played basketball for Boston College, which he would earn a Bachelors degree in business from that same year. Not so much a blessing in 2006, when he was an older guy doing a young man's job.

Finally, George reached his apartment. As he walked through the door, a sexy sight welcomed him. It was Nina. Nina, his six-foot, short-haired, brown-eyed, charcoal-skinned, big-boned, self-described chunky but funky African-American bartender girlfriend. They had been together for ages. Nina was naked as the day she was born. George feasted his eyes on her chubby but sexy body. Smiling, Nina turned around, showing him her big, sexy round butt. Yeah, George was a butt man. That's why he felt attracted to her in the first place. Now, twenty years later, they were still together. Living in this little spot since it was all they could afford. They had one son, James, who was going to Iowa State University.

Nina walked up to George and kissed him. He put his arms around her and drew her to him. Nina took his hand and led him to the bedroom. George caressed her plump, sexy behind as she preceded him into the bedroom. Maybe she had a surprise for him. Something new that she felt like trying. George was curious. They had done just about everything in their twenty years together. When George revealed to Nina that he also felt attracted to men, she had been understanding. One day, she brought home a hunky young bisexual black male named John for him to play with.

George and Nina ended up having a steamy bisexual threesome with John in their bedroom. Nina seemed to like watching her man doing it with another man. Yeah, she had always been open-minded, that's one of the things George liked about her. Nina was a kinky woman. One never knew what to expect from her. He waited, wondering what she wanted to try. A moment later, he found out. Nina had a strap on dildo fixed to a leather harness around her waist. He stared at her. Nina smiled sexily. This was something they hadn't tried before, he had to admit. Yeah, maybe it would be fun.

After lubricating her man's back door, Nina gently eased the dildo into George's asshole. The big man stroked himself as the dildo went into his ass. Nina began to slide it deeper inside him. His eyes closed, George appeared to be enjoying what she was doing to him. Nina thrust the dildo deeper inside him. George grunted. He'd been fucked in the ass by real live dick before but this dildo was thicker and harder. Nina put her hands on his hips and began to give him a good fucking. Hard and fast she went inside him, shoving the dildo up his ass. George stroked his cock furiously as Nina fucked him. Moments later he came, sending his hot cum all over Nina's chest.

Nina laughed and pulled the dildo out of George's ass. She asked him how it was. George smiled. He enjoyed it. Now, he wanted to return the favor. Laughing, Nina assumed her man's favorite position. The big black woman got on all fours and spread her large butt cheeks wide open. George pressed his cock against his woman's asshole, and pushed. Nina grimaced when she felt her man's cock enter her ass. Although she'd been fucked before, this time felt different. He fucked her harder and faster than before, plunging his cock to the depths of her anal cavity. Just the way she liked it.

George held his woman by the hips and slammed his cock into her asshole. He loved fucking her in the ass. This time, as he fucked her, his own ass ached deliciously from the exquisite pain he had felt earlier as she fucked him with the dildo. Yeah, this was fun. Nina screamed, urging him to fuck her harder. And so he did, slamming his cock into her with even greater energy than before. Finally, he came, sending his hot cum into her ass. Nina screamed as her man's hot cum filled her asshole. George laughed and pulled out of her.

They lay side by side on the bed, panting. This was the most fun they'd had in bed together in a long time. Nina looked at George. Yeah, after twenty years together, she could still surprise the man she loved. He was looking at her with a hungry look in his eyes. No way he could still be horny. As he pulled her into his arms, she laughed and pressed his cock into her. They were going on yet another ride. Why stop when the fun was just beginning? They fucked and sucked from dusk till dawn.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers