I Give Into My Boyfriend

Story Info
Becoming a lover to her boyfriend's son.
2.3k words
4.26
182.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after Jim and I started talking on the computer I found that he had had sex with his Mother when he was twenty. I also found out he now has two sons and they are also sexually involved with their mother, Jim's previous wife. Now that we have been seeing one another for some time, Jim very much wants for me to be involved with the boys too. I simply refused for some time but I knew I couldn't go on without Jim and that I would lose him if I didn't agree. With the exception of this one thing he is the most loving, caring, honest man I have ever known. I knew we belonged together and I finally decided it would be worth doing this if it would keep Jim with me.

I decided that I would join him in this lifestyle but with only one of the boys and whichever one it was to be he was to be with no one except me. In addition if his mother didn't agree, then I would have no part of it. After a few calls she finally agreed.

Lee had just turned 19. His brother was 18 and closer to his Mother. Lee was more than happy to be with me. I was a little apprehensive, yet a little excited, but also terribly nervous.

One night the three of us were in the living room and Jim whispered to me that he thought it was a good time for us to begin our new adventure together. We had all had a couple of drinks and Jim went to make me another. I got up and went over to sit by Lee as I knew he would not have the nerve to make the first move. I was so afraid that my insides were shaking. I knew what I had to do and I knew the sooner I went through with it, the better it would be. I just wanted to get that first time over with.

I leaned in close to Lee and turned my face up to him. Lee leaned over and kissed me on the lips. He was hesitant and very gentle. I knew he wanted this to be perfect for us. He told me how happy his father was about my agreeing to do this. Then he smiled nervously and told me how nice I looked and how he always loved that I went braless ever since he had met me.

I have very large breasts and always hated wearing one. That evening I had on a top that clings to me so there was no hiding them. Lee caressed one breast as he kissed me. I returned his kisses as my tongue found his. Jim walked in the room, sat down in the chair and watched us. Our kisses grew more passionate as he reached under my blouse to take my breast in his hand, kneading it and playing with my nipple, which had grown erect with his touch.

He pulled his mouth away and Jim handed me my drink. As I sipped on it Lee kept his hand on my breast. He said to his father that he understood why he loved sucking and playing with my tits. They were very nice, so big and soft. After drinking a little more and a few kisses, I was more relaxed.

Jim suggested we go to the bedroom and as we walked there I could feel Lee's hand on my ass. I think each step closer to no return was actually getting me more excited. I knew once in that room, there would be no way out. I think that thought in itself was beginning to really turn me on.

Facing each other after we entered the room and stood by the bed, Lee pulled my top over my head and buried his face between my breasts. His hands were suddenly all over them, caressing, pinching and rubbing my nipples. His mouth was exploring them, biting and sucking as I began to feel little waves of pleasure slip out from the tips. I put my hands on the back of his head, not wanting him to stop. I watched Jim to see his reaction to me being with his son. It was easy to see he was enjoying watching his son touching, licking, sucking and nibbling my breasts.

I reached to take Lee's shirt off but he wouldn't let me. He asked, "Do I worship your big tits as good as my father does?"

"Yes baby, you make my breasts feel just as good as your daddy makes them feel', I moaned.

I could feel I was getting wet, my legs beginning to tremble. My my heart was beating faster. Lee was sliding his hands up my shorts at the legs. I opened my legs some in anticipation. I still could hardly believe my boyfriend was standing there as his young son is getting ready to make love to me.

Lee was pressed up against me and I can feel his hard cock against me. I didn't know how much more I could take. My knees were trembling and becoming too weak to hold me. He pulled my shorts off and told me to lay on the bed.

"I'm going to make you feel even better," he whispered.

Lee slowly took off his clothes so I could see his hard young body. His cock looked to be about 7 inches. He wasn't shaved but the hair wasn't long as it looked as if he had shaved sometime before. I still had my panties on. They were all silk and black. Jim loves to eat me with my panties on and like father, so did son.

Lee pushed my legs apart and slipped between them kissing the insides of my thighs as he did. By this time Jim had undressed and his cock was rock hard.

"This is the most beautiful thing I have ever watched," he said.

Lee's mouth found its way to my pussy and he kissed it. As his hands explored the area his tongue was running up and down my pussy through my panties making me squirm and moan. I look over at Jim and seen that he was slowly stroking his big, hard cock. Lee was putting some pressure on my pussy. Love juice is slipping out of my worked up cunt and my panties are getting so wet. Lee is slid his tongue back and forth harder putting more pressure on my cunt.

"OMG Leeeeee" I moaned. I can feel the juices flowing.

Jim is telling Lee that I am such a big slut and he should fuck my pussy and ass till I beg him to stop.

I want to blush and turn my head away at this, yet, it is too late. I am so excited now, there is no control to my need, to my wants. My body quivers as I cum over and over to Lee biting my pussy and licking it through my soaked panties.

"You want your son to fuck you good, don't you my whore?" Jim smirked.

"Oh yes, I love your son taking me. Oh God Lee, please make me your whore like your father. I want to be both your whore," I pleaded.

I am shaking from so many orgasms. Lee ripped my panties off. His mouth searched for and found the little hidden treasure above my pussy and sucked it giving me a hard orgasm. I yelled and shook, pushing my pussy hard into my Jim's son's mouth. My hands were clutching the sheet as I wailed.

"Fuck your mommy Lee, fuck your mommy's cunt good," I moaned, "Oh baby, you know how to please your new mommy."

His mouth was pressed against my pussy and I was pushing harder into his face. Jim was stroking his big manhood and his hand is wet from the wetness slipping from the tip.

"Lee, Lee I whispered," your daddy is so horny watching you eat your mommy's hot wet pussy," I moaned. "Please baby make mommy cum some more for daddy."

He took his tongue out of my throbbing cunt and licked down between my cheeks to my asshole. Two of his fingers work my clit as his tongue slid in tantalizing circles around my asshole. Then his tongue went back to my pussy and down again. I pushed hard so that his fingers would go deeper inside me sending me into another orgasm. My body shuddereds hard as I let out another loud scream and almost passed out.

Lee sat up and continued to finger my pussy with one hand as he took the other and slipped two fingers in between my cheeks. This made me cum more. My cunt is soaked and I could hear the squishing sound as he fucked my pussy with his fingers. My ass is very tight. Yet he worked his finger in and out a going back to my wet pussy for more wetness. He works my ass for a few minutes untill it is more relaxed. He then told me he was going to stick his cock inside my ass.

I could see Jim couldn't take it any longer and I watched as he shoot a big load of cum in the air. As I am watching him Lee is sticking his seven inches inside my ass. It is still very tight and hurts just a little but he is so sweet and lets me adjust to the fullness of him being there.

It all feels so good. He is still fingering my pussy and as he slides his hard cock deeper in my ass I cum again. His cock fills me and my ass clings tightly to it. He fucks my ass nice and slow.

"Does mommy's little boy like fucking his mommy in her tight ass?" I groan with pleasure. "Does Lee want to cum in mommy's asshole?"

"Yes mommy I do. I want to fill that tight ass with my hot, thick,cum." he cries.

He pulls back almost all the way with just the head inside me. Then he slids it back in real slow. He has taken his fingers out of my pussy. My ass has all of his attention. It hurts just a little, but is that hurts so good feeling.

"Do you like it mommy?" he asks. "Do you like feeling my hard cock fill your tight ass?"

"Oh yes my baby," I moan. "I love it so much. Please... please baby fuck it harder."

He starts to slide his seven inches of hard cock in and out faster and deeper.

"Does mommy want her son to shoot cum in her hot ass?" he laughs, "Do you?"

"Yessss son," I scream.

"Here it comes mommy." he grunts as he thrusts harder.

"Ohhhh Lee, Mommy is going to cum with you. Cum for mommy."......

"I'm cummming mommmyyyyy. I'm cummminggggg."

"I'm cumming too son." I groaned loudly.

Lee filled my ass with his hot cum. My own juices were running out of my soaken wet pussy, and his cum seeping out of my tight ass. He was so sweet, cleaning me with a towel afterwards.

After a moment he said he thinks his mommy needs his seven inches in her pussy.

"Would you like your son to fuck you with his hard cock mommy?" Lee asked.

"Yes Lee, please fuck mommy's pussy with your young, hard,cock," I smiled. Glancing at Jim I grinned and said, "Jim, our son is going to fuck me now."

Jim's cock looked achingly hard as he was standing there watching. He told his son he was going to love the feel of my pussy on his young cock.

Lee slipped forward and kissed me gently on the lips and told me that I am a good whore and can have his cock now if I liked. He ever so slowly put the head in and wiggled some, teasing me. He watched my face and pulled it out.

"What do you want mommy?" Jim whispered.

Looking deep into his eyes, I whispered, "I want my son to fuck me. I want you to fuck me my baby".

He pushed back inside me again. This time he giving me more. He is grinding it, making me moan. He slides in a little at a time and whispered to me how much he loves pleasing his mommy. His mouth sucked hard on one nipple and then the other. By this time all seven inches are deep in my cunt and my mind can think of nothing but every inch of his hardness inside me. He makes love to me and makes me cum many more times. Lee starts to shake, his muscles tensing and I can feel he is about to explode inside me.

"Ohh mommy, I am going to cum in your pussy. Your son is going to shoot his load deep inside of you. I'mmm cummingggg mommmmyyyy." he cried out.

This makes me cum too. I can hear Jim, moaning and breathing hard as he shoots more cum.

Lee slipped slowly out and pushed himself down to lick me cleaning me. I can barely stand his touch as I am so sensitive now. He can't seem to get enough. He is licking and sucking and I just can't take anymore. I try hard not to beg him to stop but after everything I can't take anymore.

I often wonder now as I look back, why did I resist letting my boyfriend's son show me that he loves me the way my boyfriend loves me. We are very happy now. Jim and I are getting married in the summer and, of course, Lee is going with us on our honeymoon.

Wish us well...............