I Give It, You Take It!

Story Info
You lay there naked except for a pair of white panties.
764 words
3.68
25.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lay there naked except for a pair of white panties and a red bandana as a head band in your hair.

Your long blonde hair hangs over your shoulders, I gaze into your hazel eyes, " I own you and can do anything I want with you, you know that don't you slave!"

You look up at me and in a soft voice say , "Yes Sir."

I rub my hands up and down your body, feeling the softness of your hair, the warmth of your breasts and thighs, a gentle moan escapes your lips as my fingers stroke the front of your panties and your moist pussy lips below.

I take a length of rope and bind your wrists tightly behind your back, you gasp as the harsh cord tightens against your soft, pale flesh, with another length I truss your ankles just as tightly. I straddle your hips, you are helpless now, my plaything, my little sex toy!

I reach across and grab a pair of nipple clamps, you cry out as the steel bites into your soft, vulnerable nipples, I twist and pull them, your cries become louder so I clamp my hand firmly over your mouth, again I twist and see the pain in your eyes, hear your muffled cries beneath my hand.

I remove the red bandana from your hair and tie a hard knot into the middle of it, I push this into your soft mouth and knot it tightly at the back off your neck, forcing the knot deeper into your mouth, you moan as the cloth bites into the corners of your lips.

I pick up a large black butt plug, slightly lubricated, I'm in a gentler mood tonight. I turn you onto your belly and pull down your panties, soaked through now with your juices, I push the large plug into your tiny, tight ass hole, you cry out through your gag as the thick, wide monster fills your tiny defenceless tunnel.

I squeeze both of your cheeks hard, then press against the plug, pushing it deeper into you. Your tiny frame wriggles and writhes against your bonds in reaction to your violation, muffles cries escape from that choking gag. I bring my open hand down hard against your ass cheek, feeling my hard palm smack against your soft flesh. Again and again I strike you, your sweet pale skin bright red now, a testament to your pain!

I turn you face up again and look into your eyes, tiny tears have gathered there, tears of pleasure, tears of pain, tears of fear and delighted expectation of what might come next.

I push two fingers into your swollen, dripping cunt, a choked gasp escapes your tightly gagged lips as my fingers penetrate your soft and vulnerable wetness. I slide them in and out of you, rubbing faster and faster against your clitoris, your face reddens, your breathing comes faster, bringing you close to orgasm, then I stop! You look at me, pleading in your eyes, silently begging me to give you what you need so much. Again I thrust into you with my fingers, fast and hard, you are almost there and then with a wicked smile, I stop!

"You really want to cum don't you slave?" You nod your head, desperation in your eyes, "I think you should beg me, say to me 'Please Sir may I cum' say it now!"

You make a pathetic attempt to say this but your lips are tightly gagged, your mouth stuffed full with that hard knot, only muffled mumbles escape that cruelly fettered mouth. I smile at your humiliation then untie your ankles and spread your legs wide.

I tear your soaking panties from you and thrust my hard stiff cock into your sweet, warm cunt, stabbing deep into you, you scream through your gag as my entire length fills you, your petite frame wriggling beneath me. This is what you need so badly and this what you'll get!

Again and again I pound into that wonderful warm hole, my stiff hardness against your soft, wetness. Faster, harder, deeper! Almost there! Pounding! Pounding! I feel you jerk and buck below me, hear your muffled orgasmic screams through your gag, one last thrust then I explode inside you, filling you with my spunk!

I collapse on top of you, exhilarated and exhausted! I remove the gag from your mouth, "What do you say?"

You smile at me and say, "Thank you Sir."

I smile back, stroke your long blonde hair and kiss you gently on your lips.